BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: "Excuse me have you seen any arrows or a bow around here?"

Vakua slowly spun around to look at the po-matoran. Vakua felt the matoran's frayed nerves as he asked him the question.

Afraid not, little guy. Were they stolen, or did you just misplace them?

The thought was projected directly into the matoran's mind.

The times, they are a-changing...

IC-Ry-Ga-Koro

He heard the voice in his head and was rather freaked out for a moment but then got used to it  .

No I was in a boat crash and  I cant remember much but I at least remember having  bow and some special arrows . I need them before I go to Po-Koro to find what I think is a friend of mine.

IC-Ry-Ga-Koro

Well thanks anyway .

One of the arrows washes up on the shore .

There`s one .

He runs over to it and picks up the arrow , Vakua would notice it has a arrow head made out of a light stone . 

The boat  may have crashed way off of the island if it did the current may have carried the bow and arrows to any of the koros . 

"Look at you talk, ms. battlefield veteran." Akira said, giving Noira a joking poke. "Everyone is inexperienced at some point. Training them further would not make them any better. Besides, they were in the guard before." the ga-toa shrgged, "They aren't as inexperienced as they might look. It's now up to them to learn to pick the fights they can win - one way or the hard way." she said, shooting a glance back to the hut. "If they fall, I'll pick them back up, and if something truly dangerous is encountered, we'll gather once again."

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC: Mar (Naho Bay)

Morning.

It was quiet.

It was an adequate morning!

I appreciated the early morning hours. when the rest of the island was taking its first breath, I'd already drawn several of my own, and launched into activity. I was largely unconcerned with the previous evening's final exploits, although I had made a note to keep an appropriate eye on the rapidly growing size of Rhea's crew. I was going to work with these People, to deliberately avoid gaining an understanding of their character would be counterproductive.

Right now, however, it was just me and Karv... or so I thought.

We'd been walking along the quiet beachline when a high-pitched yelp could be heard in the distance, and Karv raised his head in alarm just as I on reflex activated my Kanohi's lenses to locate and assess the source.

What I saw instantly drew my attention, and I approached the source silently.

And there was the little girl I'd met the previous day, once again with her pet Hapaka in tow. Something was different, however.

The girl had a far more serious look on her face than last time, and appeared annoyed as well. Intrigued, I remained where I stood and took to subtly absorbing nearby soundwaves to remain out of hearing's reach.

"Sit, Fido"

Ah!

The Hapaka didn't respond well to the command, tilting its head in confusion momentarily before resorting to chasing its own end, it was absurdly comical.

And it quickly became outright absurd when the girl raised her hand with an infuriated look on her face.

"Stop!"

She flinched, and her hand never reached her intended target, she just gaped in surprise at me, her pet less so.

"Oh, hey", she finally said, "I was trying to teach Fido to sit, but he won't listen"

"That's because you're teaching it wrong?" I said, as I approached with vigorous steps, Karv in quiet tow behind me.

"Teaching your pet to associate you with pain won't accomplish anything"

"I was... I thought you punished your pets if they don't listen to you, I don't want him to spin in circles like that"

"If you want your pet to change, you need to change your methods" I said, "punishment doesn't teach it anything but pain, and that it comes from you"

"But he was doing something wrong-"

"That works for us, but this is a Hapaka, a Rahi."

Throughout the short verbal sparring that'd occured, the girl was increasingly becoming frustrated and confused, she was too young to take the necessary steps in logic to understand my reasoning, she hadn't experienced enough, and had opted to take what she percieved as the easy way out. Truly, there is nothing so pure and cruel as a child.

I different approach was necessary.

"How does your father react when you do something bad?"

"He... he tells me to go to my room and think about what I've done"

"Can you tell your pet to go to his room?"

"No..."

"So you decide to hit him instead"

"But how am I supposed to teach him then?"

"By rewarding him"

"I give him treats" she muttered almost apologetically.

"It's all about how you reward him. In Fido's eyes you can be many different deople, you can be Pain, or Reward. You want to be the Reward person, you want to teach your pet that simply paying attention to you is rewarding"

"Just... just for that?" she asked, surprised, I nodded.

"You're not dominant, you're a provider. Fido trusts your judgement because he believes you know something he doesn't, when you reward his attention, you'll tell him that that's a smart thing, a good thing"

She nodded, carefully, trying to prossess the information in her tiny brain. If need be I'd write it down in an easy-to-ready format. Nobody mistreats Karv's next of kin on my watch.

"I must go" I said, "but I will be back to check on your progress, though I can't say when. Just remember: reward, don't punish."

Coalescing the lesson into a straightforward rule seemed to do the trick, her nod was more persistent and assured.

"Thank you Mr. Toa"

"..."

"The name is Mar"

"Goodbye, Mar, and thank you""

I nodded, turned around and walked off. An interesting morning to be sure.

OOC: Mar's open for interaction, preferably from his crewmates, but I'm not going to be picky about it

Edited by Gyro Gearloose

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:  Ehkann strutted through Ga-Koro with his chin held high and a spring in his step. Gotta think positive. Gotta look like someone you'd want to talk too. There wasn't anything special about to happen, nor was there anything special that had happened. Ehkann just felt like walking tall and walking proud. If people are going to chant my name, there's no harm in acting like they already are, right?

The village was bustling with life. Matoran were hard at work, hard at play. Ehkann continued his stroll throughout the Koro. Read for adventure. Ready for anything.

Edited by Phauxx Lightning
phauxxblack2.jpg

IC:

The Ga-Toa sat down on the sandy beach and gazed at the ocean for a while. "I was actually thinking about taking a break." Akira said with a tired sigh. She was still feeling the time she spent training the others. Or was it age already? "Say, Noira, do you have any place you wanted to visit? Since i'm not likely to ever remember where my home is, I'd like to get to know this place a bit better. But I'm at loss of where to start." she explained, looking up to the Le-Toa, "I'm sure the crysis will find me if i'm needed somewhere. So why not just enjoy ourselves for a while?" And jsut maybe, solve the puzzle and figure out what happened all those years before. she thought for herself.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC:   Ehkann looked upon the arrow for a moment, long enough to act like he was studying it. He wasn't all too interested with the situation. Why would someone like him have to do lowly work? Still, can't keep this Matoran hanging. I'll do it all the same.

"Sorry little guy!" His voice had a hint of sarcasm in it, which he mentally scolded himself for. Doing his best to hold it back, "Haven't seen any. What happened to 'em?"

phauxxblack2.jpg

OOC: E:

Timeskip.

IC: [ Rhea / Nero ] - Ga-Wahi / Naho Bay / cliffs

The fading moon on the open sea glimmered silver in the predawn stillness, and wispy tendrils of mist etched and faded against the pale white cliffs of Naho Bay.

At the edge of the precipice, her cloak's hood thrown carelessly back across her shoulders, a lithe green-eyed female sat curled in the cover of a rain-polished rock outcropping, her face to the wind and her gaze uncharacteristically dreamy. Tiny droplets of water, borne of the night's fog, glistened on the sleek ridges of her mask, highlighting the creamy white, burnt orange, and muted chrome with the wild's own seductive sparkle.

Her right-hand blade rested across her knees, dark in a lethal beauty that was all its own and yet only a reflection of a delicate, unarmored hand, and upon it, too, the dew was found and blazed with the promise of an unseen rising sun.

"It is nearly time. We go... soon."

Above and behind her, perhaps ten feet away and sprawled out supine atop the outcropping itself, a vague half-shadow stretched heavy corded muscles, cat-like in the gloom, and she sensed the movement though noiseless it was and knew it meant approval.

"It is well."

"Yes."

A slight breath of wind eddied against her cheek, and Rhea smiled.

Edited by Shadowhawk

OOC: Flynn enters the fight!

IC - Flynn - Naho Bay:

Flynn woke up with his face firmly planted into the shores of Naho Bay.

"Wuh? Where in Karzahni's glorious name am I?"

As he tried to push himself off the sand, he accidentally triggered his elemental powers. The sand beneath him melted into a superheated gas, and he only fell deeper into the sand, half buried.

"Well, this is absolutely perfect."

Realizing that this absolutely hilarious predicament would only get worse if he tried again to get up, he rolled over and looked to his left. A vast network of green blobs appeared in the distance.

"Are those buildings made of...leaves?"

Flynn used his Kualsi and teleported over to the entrance to the village. He knocked on the front door.

"HEY, DOES ANYBODY HAVE A MAP? BECAUSE I JUST WOKE UP UNCONSCIOUS IN A DITCH AND THE LAST I REMEMBER, I WAS IN THE GIANT ROBOT THING UNDER THIS ISLAND. LIKE, ON XIA. THERE WAS THIS REALLY BIG MOUNTAIN THING AND I BLASTED A GIANT HOLE INTO IT AND THE NEXT THING I KNOW, I'M HE-"

The guard on the other side of the gate screamed at the top of her lungs:

"Please, for the love of the Great Spirit, move your crazy rear over to Le-Wahi with the other morons. Your babbling is going to make me wish I couldn't breathe water so I could drown myself."

Flynn gripped the gate and melted it into slush.

"Wow, you're a rude host! Seriously, where is your hospitality?"

OOC: Well, I probably just set myself up for a special kind of .

IC:

"And you are a disruptive guest. When your sense of chivalry?"

The sea wind caught the folds of Private Tyrus Archer's coat as he strode across the street and over to the village's entrance, the location of one particular Su-Toa's outburst. His gaze was cold and steely, his walk was purposeful and dignified, and his mouth was set into a hard grimace. His hands hovered over the hilts of his swords, though he made no motion to draw them yet.

"By order of the Ga-Koro Marines, I order you to cease and desist your belligerent behaviour immediately." His voice was like iron. "You have already caused disruption in the village, as well as damaged state property in the process. It would be inordinately beneficial for your health if you stopped what you're doing and came with me."

OOC: Cue welcoming committee. :3

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Just as a note, my character is Matoran-sized, so you might want to exhibit some confusion as to how a matoran is using elemental powers.

IC - Flynn - Ga-Koro:

Well. Things were off to a great start.

"Wait, you're a dude? I thought all Ga-Matoran were female! Were you a prototype? Ooh, this is most exciting!"

OOC: Duly noted. :3

IC:

Tyrus sighed.

"First of all, I am no Ga-Matoran; I am a Lesterin of Earth, and though my vestments may not be entirely traditional of that element, I feel that they would at least distinguish me from the average denizen of this village. Secondly, the days of, well, purely female Ga-Matoran is long in the past. Though the majority of them are still female, admittedly."

The Lesterin took a step towards the figure; he was a short man, appearing to be an Onu-Matoran or some such. The burn marks on the gates betrayed his true identity, however (or a false identity, he thought, remembering the tricks and contraptions that so many had brought with them to this island). The Private was cautious, therefore; this man could well be dangerous.

"Now then, perhaps we could continue this conversation elsewhere."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

Tyrus quashed the instinct to say something about the Mangai Volcano being lovely this time of year, and instead elected to glower in the odd being's direction. A Toa, most likely. A short Toa, but now isn't the time to be prejudiced about such things.

"The Marine headquarters it is," he said. "And perhaps we can get there through locomotion, hmm?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC - Flynn - Ga-Koro:

"No, that seems fairly secured and you'll probably end up removing my armnaments and my mask, which would halve my power and leave me in quite the inescapable predicament! And since talking is not a free action and I'm sure that some more Ga-Koran Marines will be here shortly, how about I just fix this gate here and take my leave?"

Flynn then proceeded to create a giant mass of cold plasma, compressing it together heavily. Beads of sweat formed on his mask, until finally, they had solidified into a new gate, made of protodermis.

"There, it's made of solid protodermis now, even stronger than before! So, now that I've performed this great service for your village, what say we let bygones be bygones and go get a drink. Hmm?"

IC: Nameless [Ga-Koro]

The toa followed behind the marine. It seemed that this floating village attracted odd beings, himself included. The nameless Toa tilted his head as he looked over at the small being that had just erected a new gate. And although he couldn't put his finger on it the host simply found something off about the whole situation. He scratched the  large scar that ran down his mask and observed.

Edited by Nebula 2.0

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Kubrick

The pre-morning dawned low and grey, a couple of shafts of sunlight peering out from the horizon.

A cloaked figure drapped in a dark grey cloak looked out over the bay. Behind him, Ga-Koro just started to wake up for another bustling day.

Kubrick stared into the water, lost in his thoughts. This decision to go with the organisation was no doubt a momentous one, and oddly enough, Kubrick felt like it was a good decision.

He never lived hastily or dangerously, or at least, compared to others in his line of work. Yet this impulsive decision didn't bother him.

The Toa of Iron watched his rippling reflection.

Edited by Norik Of Celtania

IC: (J'Con)

A part of J'Con had expected such pathetic maneuvers as those that Syvra had extended. Killing an ally for petty reasons was the epitome of stupidity and the end-all of pointless arrogance. He had not truly been asleep, and his clever mind reacted quickly, one hand extended to the fruits and the other towards his ceiling. His entire concentration was focused on but three actions. Action one... self-preservation. He clutched thin air in his hand, sending an elemental signal to the area's gravitational field, throwing the fruit as far as he could just as they exploded, making them suddenly find themselves gravitated to the wall. As they hit, the wall imploded, and water gushed in at increasingly fast paces as it filled the cavern.

Action two... escape. The slights and shifts in the gravitational field sent him rising away from the incoming waves and towards the ceiling. The instability from Syvra's explosives had caused it to begin caving in, allowing him to slip through the cracks as it collapsed. Exhausted, he lobbed himself onto solid ground, landing on his shoulder and sliding across the bay, tumbling over rocks and ending up flat on his back. He lay there, considering what had just happened, and wanted to puke at the fact that Syvra had tried this hard to kill him for no reason.

IC: Syvra

Admittingly this was not part of the plan. 

Syvra stared down at his left foot, which had found itself likely crushed between a slab of stone. The pain was excruciating, to say the least, yet it dimmed in comparison to the realization of the moment. He lacked the strength to attempt to push the stone off his foot, and he was unsure of how long he could continue to hold his breath. Death was only a short inhale away. With a smile, he closed his eyes and accepted his fate.

And that was when he heard the whimper. Venixa had always been a strong woman, and had always managed to put on a brave face, yet here she allowed her fear to surface, the fear of abandonment. For if Syvra were to die here, the kanohi she inhabited would someday find it's way to the bottom of the ocean where she would spend the rest of her days alone with no hope of reprieve from the loneliness, and no way to end it all. That is true torture.

His eyes shot open as he drew akrei's thorn from it's sheath. He would not die today, he would not let Venixa suffer alone. Calling upon what strength he could muster he swung his blade, directly at his left ankle. The water slowed his strike enough for it to only cut halfway through. With an internal scream he struck again slicing through the bone and flesh, separating nerve endings in complete and utter agony. Yet his task was accomplished for he was free of the slab. 

His lungs burned as he desperately attempted to swim for the surface, and the sweet relief of air that awaited. He doubted he would actually make it until suddenly something hit his legs and found it's way between them. With a look down he saw the corpse of a long dead razor whale. If he was not in such pain he would have smiled. Despite her fear as well Venixa had managed to use her come through as well. Now they headed for the surface far quicker than before. 

With a large splash, they breached the surface of the water and Syvra took a deep, and welcoming breath of air. Yes the air may have been filled with the stench of rotting razor whale, but it was still air none the less. However the joyous moment was not to last as the pain returned. He motioned for Venixa to take the whale towards what appeared to be a small, very small island, little more than a rocky outcropping really. 

Short time later.

With a relieved sigh Syvra extended his left leg. Despite the loss of his foot, he was not much worse off. He had learned, long ago that various plants held an 'antiseptic' quality when used properly. It did not take him long to stop the bleeding and to create a turnicate from vines. The wound still throbbed dully so to manage this he created a poison he had used in the past, which would numb the whole body in proper dosage. Taking a small bit of it he rubbed it into the wound, then using a large leaf he bandaged the wound to the best of his ability. 

However this still presented the issue of walking. As he considered the possibilities it was venixa who suggested perhaps a temporary wooden prosthetic. Creating one that looked similar to his old foot, at least in shape was simple, as was attaching it in place with vines tied around his leg. Now mostly travel capable and somewhat comfortable, he had Venixa reanimate the corpse again and set off towards Ga-koro.

What about J'con?

We will allow him to believe me dead.

And what of Echelon?

There are some things which are more important to tend to. Likely J'con will go running to him telling him how mean old syvra tried to kill him, but will then deliver information, and expect to be showered in glory. And this will suit me just fine since I have a brotherhood to bring to it's knees.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC-Ry-Ga-Koro

I was in a boat crash a few days ago and lost all of my stuff , my bow and arrows are my main concern cause for some reason they feel special .

Ry seems to be having amnesia and on closer inspection it can be seen that he has cuts and bruises  all over him from the crash, His armor is also dented and scratched in some spots . 

IC:

The nameless Toa's arrival surprised Tyrus; he hadn't expected him to follow. But even he, rough-hewn and brutal as he may have been, did feel a twinge of gratitude at the company. It would have been bad enough for Tyrus to deal with this newcomer alone.

"I think I'd be much more interested in your name," the Marine said with swift imperiousness, his gaze boring into the newcomer.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

That giant robot had the right idea.

Of course, Tyrus didn't believe one word about such things, and was more ready to assume that this man had wandered his way into a cloud of paint fumes on the way over to the village. But that was an unnecessary detail, irrelevant to the current situation.

"You need a map of the island?" the Lesterin said, crossing his arms over his chest. "Is that what you were shouting about?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:   "Ah, I gotcha I gotcha..." Ehkann replied as his mouth began to creak open into a yawn. Alright! This is boring as karz. No need to insult the matoran, yeah? The Skakdi mentally scolded himself for doing so, snapping his jaw shut the moment it opened.

Ehkann knelt down on one knee to meet the Matoran at eye level. He did his best to give him a sincere smile, and he was sincere for the most part. Skakdi just weren't all that known for smiling unless they had their prey trapped in a corner. "You seem pretty beat up, my friend. I'm having trouble believing they survived this crash that you were in. If you want I could... escort you to someone who'd make you new stuff, eh?"

phauxxblack2.jpg

IC:

Tyrus was pretending to understand anything that this man was saying.

"In that case, there are plenty of shops where you can buy comprehensive maps of the island, or detailed maps of particular regions or villages. Around here you can find free, albeit rather simplistic maps of Ga-Koro at the Marine headquarters, but you may have to purchase those which are more detailed, or regarding over areas of the island, from tradesmatoran and cartographers."

His brow furrowed. "Being new here, I suppose you would require a guide to one of these locations?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Syvra

It did not take long for the lilypads and buildings of Ga-koro to show up on the horizon. He directed Venixa towards an isolated part of Ga-koro and once on land she allowed the corpse of the razor whale to sink back into the ocean. Now within Ga-koro he considered his next steps as he knew he would need to make it way to Onu-koro. The information he had could be given to any koro really, but with his past experience with the ussalry they were more likely to trust the information he would give. However before he even thought of going to Onu-koro he needed to get this leg properly looked at, yet he knew not where to begin since Ga-koro was one location he hardly visited. So instead he chose to wander the koro until he could find what appeared to be a clinic.

OOC: Syvra open for interaction.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC - Flynn - Ga-Koro:

"No, I don't need a guide, I'll probably find a shop with one in the central marketplace. You guys take widgets, right?"

Flynn shoved a hand into his satchel, and found it to be empty.

"Well, apparently when I washed up to shore, I lost my widgets in the ocean. . Guess I need to take a job. Got anybody you need dead, Mr....?"

OOC: Mind if I take you up on that offer?

IC (Orderin, Ga-Koro):

Orderin stood alone in stoic contemplation. He enjoyed Ga-Koro's quiet, peaceful, atmosphere. It was a welcome reprieve from his generally turbulent life. Still, it seemed that fate was not in the mood to let him rest, for at that moment, a Toa stumbled by. He was a Toa of Plantlife, that was clear enough. On his face was a Kanohi Tryna, a mask Orderin had not seen in many a year. The Toa's leg stopped at the ankle, his leg replaced by a simple wooden prosthetic.

"Hail friend!" Orderin called out, "You seem to be in a bit of trouble, may I offer some assistance?"

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.