BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Wherya (Southern Charm)

Angler was right, Sudo didn't deserve getting hassled that much all at once.

So therefore...

"This coming from the guy who said he was more of a theoretical hugger"

"Which you still didn't answer us on what that was, by the way"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC-Aurorin

Aurorin, feeling thirsty, wandered over to a stream, and took a drink. "Oh my... This water is amazing!" He said. "It's not bitterly cold like melted ice, it's nice and cool, like nothing I've ever had before..." He paused for a second, to take in the water. "THIS IS THE GREATEST DRINK I HAVE EVER HAD!" he proclaimed loudly to the rest of the group.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Razsk

"Calm down Aurorin, it's just water," says Razsk, grinning at little.  "And trust me, there's much better things here than the water and the warmth.  I haven't been here in a while either, but I know my way around...ish.  I'm good with maps.  Are we headed to Ga-Koro?"

Edited by Vestak

IC:

My smirk froze on my face, and I shot Sudo a look that said, "You owe me for this."

Then I promptly faked a grin for Wherya and gave my best impression at chuckling.

"Essentially, it means that don't like hugging, but people like hugging, and I like people liking me," I explained, leaning in slightly, as though I was sharing some kind of conspiratorial secret with her. "So, you can pretend that you're hugging me, can pretend that I'm hugging you, but no one has to come into contact with anyone else."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

"Wait, I was just in' around." The cigarette dropped from Raknar's lips and his eyes widened, taking in all four of his new crew members at once. "Were you guys being for real? We're into this hippie commune now?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: thank you angler you are my greatest ally

"I believe," the Le-Toa said, after a moment spent regaining his composure. "This is what happens when we sit at port with nothing else to do," he postulated.

yeah

YEAH, it's HIS fault!

"Cap'n."

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

IC: I feel like I've made a terrible mistake.

"Aye, Cap'n!" he responded dutifully, snapping off a sharp salute.

Well, I can only move onwards from here! Off to Po-Wahi!

"Where am I needed, actually? I've never done this pirate--" Privateer."--thing before."

helo frens

IC:

Soraph returned the smiled and shook the Toa's hand.

"Vilda Soraph, member of the Dasaka expedition. It's a pleasure to meet another woman in charge - from what we've heard of Mata-Nui, it seemed that men were usually the ones taking positions of leadership."

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC:

My smirk froze on my face, and I shot Sudo a look that said, "You owe me for this."

Then I promptly faked a grin for Wherya and gave my best impression at chuckling.

"Essentially, it means that don't like hugging, but people like hugging, and I like people liking me," I explained, leaning in slightly, as though I was sharing some kind of conspiratorial secret with her. "So, you can pretend that you're hugging me, can pretend that I'm hugging you, but no one has to come into contact with anyone else."

-Void

IC: Wherya (Southern Charm)

I laughed, beaming at him with a grin. If this guy was honestly this terrified of hugs I'd hate to see what anything closer than that would drive him to- oh hey, hmmm... no, not now.

"So if I, hypothetically speaking, gave you a theoretical hug, you'd give one back? Hypothetically?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Kalyss released Casanuva from her chokehold, who fell to his knees.

"Actually, I'm not the highest-ranking member of the Kalta, that would be Aelied. We're hoping to find him in Ko-Wahi. He's ancient, though, older than the rest of the team combined. I can't think of a better leader."

Stumbling to his feet, Casanuva spoke up. "I'm pretty sure there are turaga younger than him."

The times, they are a-changing...

IC Girah

He chuckled at the sarcasm, but this was far from his first cynical rodeo. "Well, my alternative is to have Budge absent. I might do some pretty crazy things if that were the case. Like jumping off buildings or boarding exotic vessels without permission or almost ruining the entire economy of a newly-discovered culture."

IC: Soraya [Ga-Koro]

"So what I'm hearing is, here on Mata Nui our best bet is to parlay with the pet Rahi?"

IC Girah

Girah smiled warmly. "That is exactly what I am saying, my good friend! Or at least not seperate me from my well-worn companion."

OOC: Nice hats guys.

IC: Razsk

Razsk proceeds to lead the group in the direction he had pointed, towards Ga-Koro.

IC: Deriksha

Deriksha followed Razsk, trying to bend what was left of his shield into something effective.

OOC: Thanks.

IC Essie The culprit for the shield's bent shape was following closely behind. She had been too busy cataloging terrain data and biotic logs from their trip. They had finally come to a place where she could take a bit of a break from such mental gymnastics and ask queries. "This pervasive airborne moisture is not conducive to my operational efficiency. What have we come here for?"

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC - Tarkah [Center of Town]:

"A-Ah, I'll go on ahead then. I-I'll have a report written up later once I learn more sir." Tarkah spoke tersely and saluted the old Lesterin before turning towards the harbor and walking briskly in the general direction of the harbor. As soon as he was certain that he was out of sight he broke out into a hurried run through the crowd. There was certainly something exciting about the new knowledge these foreigners brought with them and something that completely overrode the shy Private's own usual reservedness.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC Essie

Essie asked the obvious follow up. "What parameters must something meet to be considered 'fun'?"

OOC: She always has a plan to kill everyone. She just does not feel the need to execute said plan most of the time. It just is not worth the effort. :D

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC-Aurorin

"Well, Ms. Psychotic cyborg," Aurorin turned to essie. "Fun is a hard thing to describe, as it is subjective to multiple people and viewpoints. Basically it's something you like doing, be it wandering the sunny shores of Ga-Wahi, Having a meal with friends, or even simple things like searching for pretty-looking stones on mountaintops, or in your case, looking for all of your fellow S-class units..." He continued to ramble on things he thought were fun.

OOC

"F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me..."

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC:

"I think, hypothetically speaking, the first person to hand out a hug is going to have my Kane-Ra hide boot knock them overboard." A long-silent Vo-Toa drawled, a grin crossing her face as she regarded the group before her. Her rams were crossed across her chest as she leaned against the mast. "That said, I thought I was gonna have to break Sudo myself."

"Props for doing it for me."

IC:

"Yeah, I suppose." Liara stretched again before dropping her mask's power and swimming idly towards the shore. "We can head on back."

IC:

Sinshi raised a slight eyebrow at Kalyss' arrival, but she didn't say anything. Her behavior was a little boisterous but it wasn't anything uncommon, even back home on the Archipelago. Friends close enough often berated one another in good nature, and particularly exuberant Menti might do exactly what the Toa of Plasma had down. Particularly to their siblings.

"Your brother behaves much like one of our First Sons." The Umbraline commented to Kalyss, the faintest hints of humor coloring her voice. "If you ever need them, we've a repertoire of tricks to deflate their pride a little." 

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Skyra

"Ever get the feeling that things are only gonna get crazier?" I just had this feeling that insanity was coming my way again, in some shape or form. Hopefully in the form of a kitten, that would be nice. 

Destiny hopped over, with a rather large fish in her mouth. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar