BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Verulas (Spectre) - Ga-Koro (Bar)

"Whoa, whoa, whoa... Slow your roll there, Speedy," the Bo-Toa said in response to Scholar's sudden abruptiveness. "For one, just where is it that you think you're going? Last time I checked, Tracer and I were leading this mission, and I'd prefer to have just a little bit more info concerning what we're about to do before potentially running off and getting ourselves into trouble. Are we meeting up with the client first? Did they pay in advance? Where exactly is the... "package" located? How many people are going to try to stop us from doing our job? These are questions we should probably get answers to before we end up doing something completely unnecessary or just plain stupid."

Glancing over in Tracer's direction, he then addressed his next comment to her.

"Hopefully you received a bit more intel than I did, because I obviously got squat."

IC (Charek): There was a soft rustling of mildly disturbed air behind Spectre's left shoulder, and suddenly Ace was there.  "I," he commented, "would have preferred a bit more information as well, quite frankly.  I really don't want to bother Cephala with questions if I don't even know who or what I'm asking about.  Personally, I was hoping someone else would have had the initiative to have broached the question on the way here, but..."  He shrugged.  "Poor planning on everyone's part, I suppose.  We've really got to get better at this."

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

IC:Veyandi

After several minutes of thinking broken up by more than a few slurs and insults at a 'Lime Green Dimwit', Veyandi decided to do more with her situation than mope aggressively on a beach. Standing up and pulling her second hatchet out of the sand again, she holstered it and took a look at her surroundings.

Sand, sand, the ocean, some cliffs, a fancy waterfall, a-What.

Why was there a village made of Lilypads and oversized seaweed?Where in Mata Nui's name had she washed up?

Well, if she was to get anywhere, she may as well go there. If it was home to more than a barbaric tribe.

Please don't be a barbaric tribe. Was her main thought as she approached, grumbling.

OOC:Veyandi still open

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC:

"Pretty much. She took her hobby and made it a career; she's renowned across Mata Nui for it." Whitehot bit the center of her bottom lip to stifle a yawn and rested her head on Sinshi's shoulder. "Kinda like me, except she looks through that fancy telescope of hers and I punch and bellow."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Streets)

Septima shot Natharius a glare; a clear indication that he was treading on thin ice.

"Your attempt at humor leaves much to be desired," she said flatly. "Besides, I got those widgets back already. I used some of them to pay for your food, remember?"

"And he's not my boyfriend."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Natharius - Streets.

He was a Ko-Skakdi; treading on ice was kind of his thing. "If you say so..." 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: I'd say its been about an hour, so both amulets are activated! The Water one, on Zaara, allows the user to swim much better, and they can hold breath for a much longer time. Toa and Turaga can manipulate up to a gallon of water, while Lesterin get their affinity power switch the the corresponding element. Here's the problem... there aren't Ce-Lesterin! I'm working it out with Nuju what exactly it entails, but since most Lesterin powers are passive, Aine wouldn't really notice anything yet.

IC: Vakua looked around. Something had just... thought about him? Fair enough, he was a somewhat unusual sight. Still...

"You okay, Vakua?" Zueya was the only one who noticed.

The De-Toa waved her off.

Fyura, meanwhile,  winced at the mental intrusion, no matter how expected it was. "Zhe vants me to join her."

Maeloc sighed, and eyed the square. It was moderately crowded at least. "All right. I'm coming with you. Don't screw this up." With one last look at the rest of the expedition, the two walked forward. Cradling her axe in her arm, Fyura tried to normalize her stride as to play down her limp.

"Ah... hello! Ghud to, ah, zhee you again." The Fe-Skakdi waved with her free arm, nervously smiling a toothy grin.

Maeloc glanced around nervously. That mask... his lens piece dilated involuntarily as the De-Toa again glanced his way. Then something occurred to him. "Um, no offense sir," he said to Vakua, "but could you go wait somewhere else? It's just that, well, your mask is a bit... unnerving." Vakua's expression was inscrutable behind his visor piece. He nodded, tapping Aelied and Zueya on the shoulders, pointing around the corner.

The three toa walked off. Casanuva glanced over his shoulder at them. "We'll join you guys in a sec."

Fyura smiled as she shifted her weight to her good leg. "To answer zhour qvuestion earlier, it vent.. hokay. Ve got zum ztuff, but there were-"

"Falling rocks." Maeloc interjected quickly. "We... hit an instability. Very difficult to explain if you aren't a surveyer."

IC: Aokora leaned forward, off the vibrating hull. "Have you noticed anything yet? I'd like to be able to show something to the Akiri."

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Zaara - Marine Ship.

"I... I'm not sure..." she could feel something; she just wasn't sure what it was. It wasn't the absence of power she'd been feeling earlier. It was something different, something entirely unfamiliar to her. 

Hesitating, she reached out over the side of the boat and willed... something... to happen. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

Tyrus nodded, intrigued; and not just by the creation of crystal armour. He couldn't help but feel that something wasn't quite right here. Something was nagging at the back of his mind; a memory of something that someone had told him, but he couldn't think of how it would yet apply.

"Fascinating," he said. "And why have I never heard of this art before? I would have thought such a trade would be quite lucrative."

IC (Akimoto)

"I guess it's just not mainstream yet," she said. "It'll probably start getting more popular pretty soon."

Time to change the subject.

"What about you? You're a Marine?"

IC: Kadon - Ga-Wahi Coast

I glanced at Drome, surprised. Usually, he went out of his way to insult me and put a lot of effort into making his barbs sting, but now, they were like afterthoughts. Mata Nui, he was actually taking me seriously! Truly, we had sank to new lows.

Ignoring that thought for now, I turned my attention to the issue at hand. "That's true. You know, we could just leave the Wahi and see what happens. Less work that way."

Edited by Cadias

IC: Drome

"Yeah, sounds good enough to me." I nodded with a frown. What had I let myself sink to? I wasn't even trying to insult Kadon, to call him  the insults he so greatly deserved. But, try as I might to even think of one, right now my heart just wasn't in it.

"What Wahi are you thinking? Because I really don't want to have to deal with that jungle again."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

"Well, Ko is too cold, Onu is dark and grimy, Le is out, Ga's not an option... Po-Wahi or Ta-Wahi? I'm not particularly fond of either one, do you have a preference?"

I couldn't stand it much longer. It was just too peaceful! Without realizing it, I had become dependent on Drome for my entertainment, I had developed a fondness for constantly trying (and succeeding, I might add!) to get the better of him. As annoying as Drome is, he's like a whetstone, keeping me sharp. Without the constant grinding down of my patience, it felt I was already growing rusty.

Of course, it's not like I need him or anything. Not like I'd really miss him if he was gone. Drome is simply a lot like the mold that his armor constantly reminds me of: Keep it around long enough, and it grows on you.

As much as I wanted to bring this horrible truce to an end, I wanted to figure out where we were going more. I just had to wait a little longer... and not tip Drome off. I wanted to catch him off guard.

Po-Wahi was probably the closest to being easy to hide out in that I could think of, seeing that it wasn't Ga-Wahi and most certainly not Le-Wahi. And what did those two have in common? Humidity. Po-Koro was probably the least-humid location on the island, therefore making it the ultimate change of pace. Also, I was getting really really sick of the salty air, it was like breathing a pretzel.

"Po-Koro sounds good enough to me."

Normally this would be the point where I would write down a few notes into my book, possibly a few ideas based on the current situation. But... I couldn't think of how to write it. There wasn't a single punch, no action-y phrases. And worst of all, no victory over Kadon to record within my ever-growing list of successful battles. Nothing, nothing at all to instill words.

When I was in the hospital, I hadn't had this problem. I had refined most of my first three books into a pretty great form, if I do say so myself. There wasn't anything then, but I had no problem writing. Without any fighting... I didn't know what to write.

My muse was gone. If I wanted to keep writing, I had to have an enemy, someone to instill the blame of my suffering upon. Throughout most of my books, it had been Kadon. But... I had nothing.

Maybe I could try to market my books, pay off my debt with what I did best? Punch things then write about how awesomely I did it? Too risky. I'd have to put my name on it, then the hospital could find me or worse... steal my infinite profits.

This was going to kill me. But, if it did, I'd make sure Kadon died first.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

"Po-Koro it is, then! Oh, and by the way..." -I couldn't help but grin at this point- "since we've figured out what do, the truce is over. Enjoy!"

Okay, so I hadn't managed to come up with something witty to say, but that wasn't what was important. What was important was that the truce was finally over! Oh, and a considerable amount of electricity was crackling toward Drome. That's important, too. I'd been looking forward to zapping him for a long time.

As the thunderous bolt of sparking pain struck me, I couldn't help but smirk. So that was his game plan, eh? Well then, I guessed it was time for me to show him why I was the leader of this caustic alliance. Truces were the stupidest thing ever invented.

Maybe it was the adrenaline, or perhaps it was the purest form of fighting spirit echoing out through my body, I took the bolt without falling down. Sure it hurt like Karz, but right now I could use a little Karz.

"Ahaha." I laughed, the pain slightly noticeable on my voice. "Missed me."

With that I let loose a sonic blast directly at my foe, ready to pay back his pain with an extra helping of pain with a side-order of pain, and for desert? Agony!

"THIS IS FOR TAKING MY TREE!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Elaadis

As she and Arkrak exited Ga-Koro, she took a wild guess that the big nearby waterfall was what he'd been talking about.

"Is that the fall? Or, falls?" She asked, pointing.

IC:Veyandi

As she closed, she noted the presence of an organized guard force. That was something most barbaric tribes lacked. Her muscles relaxed a little, but she still kept her hand on her hatchet's handle. She walked through the gate, keeping her distance from just about anyone. Nobody had tried to stab her or tried to eat her or something. That was...decent news. She decided to take in her surroundings.

OOC: Veyandi still open for interaction

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Melna (Ga-Koro, Beach House)

She gave Day a brief wave, and sprung off the rock and into the water. Her body cut through the surface like a beam of light, and she went deep down among the seaweed and corals growing on the underwater cliffside she was swimming near. At this depth, most people would've long since gotten the air squeezed out of their lungs, not a Lesterin of Gravity like Melna, though.

She peered up, seeing the sunlight peer through the water and blink through waving corals to light up the seafloor. Floating above the seabed, Melna spied the myriad of life that scurried around below...

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

"That sounds sensible." The Menti commented, moving her eyes over to get a look at the head now on her shoulder before looking back to the stars. "This Nixie reminds me of an Eiyu, in that way. The pursuit of knowledge was their forte, so she would have fit in quite well."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"Every clan, generally speaking, has a specialty. The Eiyu are scholars. The Ageru are farmers. Vilda deal with wildlife and plants." Sinshi ticked the examples off on her fingers as she went. "The Umbralines are best known as diplomats, as well as being the clan of birth for the ruling family. The Dastana are merchants."

"Individuals might be exceptions, and almost all Menti are taught to fight, but clans largely stick to their domains."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

Being a one note kind of girl - drinking! fighting! laughing! - Whitehot wasn't sure why the thought of that left her feeling so uncomfortable. Daijuno certainly could have made her home in the Ga-Koro markets, and Ayiwah was no slouch when it came to diplomacy, but something about the thought of the Commodore - and, more especially, Sinshi - being pressed into those roles from the jump felt...felt...

"That's something," she said quietly, firing a finger gun from her hip at particularly large stars. "...Hard to imagine, really. Everyone I ever knew fought well, yeah, but then we sort of...I dunno. I was never good with words."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Vilda Mako (Naho Bay)

"Indeed"

Above us, Kama was cheerfully frolicking from branch to branch, enjoying her first good taste of fresh air and all that good stuff since I'd dared to leave the sub again after the "incident" as I now referred to it (in true proper etiquette fashion).

"I think we're both playing second fiddle to her when it comes to how much we're enjoying it, though" I remarked with a smile.

IC (Dakte)

"We'll have to up our game," Dakte replied dryly.

Looking ahead, he saw a crevice where the sandstone cliffs split. A dirt path ran along its base, bordered by bamboo and short plants with rough leaves and orange flowers.

"I think that's our path."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Zaara - Marine Ship.

"I... I'm not sure..." she could feel something; she just wasn't sure what it was. It wasn't the absence of power she'd been feeling earlier. It was something different, something entirely unfamiliar to her. 

Hesitating, she reached out over the side of the boat and willed... something... to happen. 

IC: Nothing happened for a moment. Then, the water flowed up from the side of the boat, a gallon in total snaking its way around the Su-Toa's hand. One of the Marines, a Ga-Toa, raised an eyebrow, but said nothing.

Edited by Keeper of Kraata

The times, they are a-changing...

I grinned as my attack landed. Once again, I had gained the upper hand and taught Drome- wait. He was still standing. And he looked angry. The grin faded.

Uh-oh.

Unfortunately for Drome, I wasn't about to fall for the same trick twice. I dove to the side, narrowly avoiding the sonic blast he'd sent my way. Within seconds, I was back on my feet, my fingertips crackling with electricity. The grin was back- fighting and moving and the adrenaline pumping through my veins again felt amazing! This was my first real fight in months, and now I was remembering why I had ached for one so much. It just felt right.

I was too caught up enjoying myself to think of anything witty to say, so I just grinned crazily as another bolt shot toward Drome. I figured that would get my message across well enough.

When your enemy evades an attack and shoots lightning at you, what do you do? Did you say evade? WRONG! What you do is stab your mace into the ground and lightning rod the Karz of of that lightning. That, and make sure you jump, otherwise you might get shocked instead. That is the Drome technique of sheer and utter brilliance...

I really should have done that instead of just evading.

All I needed to do was to outplan Kadon and lure him into a trap.

Bah I didn't have time for that!

If a sonic blast wasn't going to work, maybe a sonic burst would.
"grrraaaAAAAAAAAHHHHHH" I bellowed, amping the sound up to painful levels. "CAN YOU HEAR IT KADON!?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Zaara - Boat.

"Karz, this is awesome!" Her concentration wavered, and it took her a moment to regain control of the water, "These amulet thingies actually work." 

IC (Akimoto)

IC:

The change in topic hadn't been missed by Tyrus; would a craftswoman in a niche field be so quick to avoid talking about it? Teacher had learned a great deal about humanity's inherent narcissism, and what he had learned didn't mesh with that knowledge.

No, she was hiding something. But what?

"Indeed," he said, smiling, seeing how he could play this. "One of the best militaries on the island, in my humble opinion. Certainly one located in the most scenic environment."

IC:

"That's something," she said quietly, firing a finger gun from her hip at particularly large stars. "...Hard to imagine, really. Everyone I ever knew fought well, yeah, but then we sort of...I dunno. I was never good with words."

-Tyler

IC:

"You guys don't have clans or castes or anything here, do you?" I asked, rummaging a cigarette out of my pocket, lighting it, and taking a long drag. "Everyone here ... so, you all just decide what you want to do with your lives and ... well, just do it? No problem?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Darien

Darien came around the corner, holding a box of donuts of all things. He'd left Tyrus for a while, as he'd been called to deal with some sort of squabble between some fishermen. 

"Oh hey Tyrus..." He looked at the foreigner accompanying him. "...Ma'am...care for some donuts?"

IC: Wraith

Wraith moved away just enough so that Gabe couldn't reach his head. "We should all head to the tavern."

Edited by Leonard Bones McCoy

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Wraith

The hat managed to reach the top of Wraith's head. This caused the cold Toa to visibly sigh, which was more emotion that he usually showed. He decided to just leave the hat on his head, it was easier that way. 

Edited by Leonard Bones McCoy

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Gabe

He watched the hat falling...

Falling...

F
   A

L

L

I

N

G
and

T O U C H D O W N

euphoric fluids washed through regions of his body best not described in detail on BZPower and also this song played in his head