BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Panyk and Onic.

"Pleased to meet you," Onic said pleasantly, shaking the offered hand, then turning back to Panyk. "Now say you're sorry."

"Sorry for what?" Panyk challenged. 

"For thinking about clubbing him over the head with you mace. Duh." Onic snapped. The animal hadn't even cleaned the pieces of that dead skakdi off his weapon yet. "Say you're sorry... now." All the while, he watched Cipher out of the corner of his eye, sizing him up. If this wound up being a fight, he was confident he and Panyk could win in the end, but not unscathed. This guy was at full Toa power, and knew how to handle himself, too, by the looks of it. 

Panyk's face flashed through a half-dozen angry emotions, ranging from mildly ###### off to completely enraged, but he swallowed his pride and mumbled an unenthusiastic apology. "Sorry... I've had a bad day..." 

IC: Veteran.

"Why the bloody karz did you go and do that?" Veteran demanded. "That's like, defacing a public monument or somethin' mate! Undo it before some angry guardsmen show up to arrest us!" He shook his head to himself. Days like this made him feel like more of a babysitter than a talent scout. 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: (Rekhyt)

Rekhyt looked around as the ice melted.

"An inn did you say?"

He pointed...

"That one, maybe?"

The Fa-Toa grinned before his form blurred and then disappeared altogether.

The air inside the inn wavered slightly in one place like a heat haze, before a kaulsi-wearing Fa-toa materialized.

Edited by Silo

Kathok

IC: Haruru

Having arrived once more at Ga-Koro, Haruru parted ways with Ayar.  Having nothing better to do, the dark grey Toa decided to wander about the village once more.

Haruru could hear many conversations as he walked. He noted some characters that seemed to be less then savory types.

Passing the nearby inn he was at earlier, he noticed quite a few people coming and going.

"I'm glad I left before it go so busy," he thought to himself. "With how things worked out last time, everyone in there might rush to disturb me at my table if I tried to get a drink."

Trying to find a suitably peaceful place to sit, Haruru noticed a nearby bench where a lone being sat.  He was orange and grey, perhaps a Toa of Stone. From what Haruru could tell, he appeared rather heavily armored.

Walking up to the bench, Haruru quietly took a seat.

Turning his head toward the rather tall Toa beside him, Haruru said, "Nice helmet."

Edited by LUBrickon

IC: Angitu

Angitu was lost in thought as a toa sat next to him. Snapped back to reality he looked over at the newcomer, he was grey colored and seemed to wince at the bench making a noise as he sat.

"Toa of Sonics, probably, only one way to find out."

"That's right." Angitu said, raising his voice to a loud-but-not-quite-yelling volume. "What brings you here?" He continued, keeping his voice at a consistent volume.

"If I know one thing about Sonic types, you never have to ask if they're sensitive to sound., they'll tell you one way or another."

Edited by Makuta of Metru Nui

-Kongu Champion Gukko Rider

"Two, Four, One, Ten, Two, Four, One, Ten. Am I Transmitting, Is Anyone Listening..?"

LEGO Universe Fan - BIONICLE Fan from 2001 - Discovered BZP in 2007

IC: Haruru

Haruru winced, his eye twitching a bit at the loud reply of the Toa beside him. 

"Well then," Haruru thought to himself, "This guy is either trying to get a reaction or he's partially deaf. While I'd be inclined to assume the former, let's try the latter and see what happens..."

"My name is Haruru" the older Toa stated slowly, over-emphasizing select words in louder-then-his-usual tones and making various gestures.  "I came to the bench because it looked quiet..."

Realizing he was getting a bemused look from the orange and grey fellow beside him Haruru asked flatly, " ...and now I sound like an absolute idiot, don't I?" 

"Maybe that wasn't my best idea yet..."

"Where's he going?" Veteran groaned. "I swear, you lot are worse than any hyperactive children. Come on, let's find him." 

"I'm not the best of us," Panyk said gruffly, taking Cipher's hand in an iron grip and doing his very best to crush it into nonexistence. 

"He's more or less the worst," Onic agreed, giving Panyk a murderous look. 

Panyk let go, reluctant to relinquish his crushing grip but eager to see how much damage he'd managed to do. 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Knew it. You can't hate somebody this predictable.

The hardened mercenary kept right on smiling. A little trick he'd picked up way back when migitated the pain of someone trying to crush your hand into dust. Basically force the gap between your thumb and index finger; you know, that meaty bit of the palm in between the two? Yeah, press that into his. Now he can't crush your fingers, no matter how hard he gripped, which Cipher could tell was very hard. A hard grip, and nothing to show for it, poor guy'd be devastated. Trick like that was easy to pull off, even without a Calix. Matching the grip tit-for-tat even as he laughed and shook, Cipher let go a moment after Panyk, hand seemingly no worse for wear.

"Well, I don't know about that," he continued, in genuinely good humor. "A little grumpiness and a disregard for manners is hardly the worst I've seen from this place, don't worry. He's got a ways to go still." 

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

IC-Ry

He comes in his bow and arrows on his back since he seems to have found them .

"Yes I`m Ry and you are ?"

He says to Casanuva .

IC: (Mura)

"Uh, do you know these guys or..."  the Su-Matoran said to Ry.

IC: Vakua folded his arms and leaned back against the wall, edging into the wall of the increasingly-crowded hut.

Oh yes, come on in. There is plenty of room in here. I mean, there are only five of us in here.

Casanuva shot his brother a glance. "Anyway," he said, wheeling back to face the po-matoran, "An acquaintance of mine tells me that you do good mechanical work. The acquaintance being Tor. He's forging me a sword in Ta-Koro, and he needs your expertise."

Kalyss stared at Casanuva. "That's why you're here?"

'Don't judge! It's going to be a really cool sword!"

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Onic and Panyk.

"You hear that?" Onic jabbed Panyk in the ribs, "You aren't a complete failure of a sentient being after all."

"I feel so much better about that..." Panyk growled sarcastically. Why was Onic pretending to be so buddy-buddy today? Panyk suspected the sneaky was getting some kind of sick amusement out of beating him up without repercussions. He was going to pay for that later...

"So, now that the introductions and unpleasantries are out of the way," Onic said with a wry smile, noticing smugly that Cipher's hand was completely unharmed, "what brings you to Ga-Koro?" 

IC: "Currently here on a friend's request. Told me to wait for him here, had some stuff to finish up in Ta." He explained, folding his arms. "Should only be a couple more days, and then we figure out what to do from there. So here I am until I get word otherwise." he elaborated, before turning the question back around.

"And you guys?"

helo frens

IC: Onic and Panyk. (Ga-Koro streets). 

Onic smiled cordially. "We were at Ko-Koro when everything went to karz. We did our best to help up, but had to flee the city once the gates fell. Panyk here took a laser hit to the leg, and our boss Chavara wound up with a broken arm. Apart from that, we did alright. Much better than the guys who tried to kill us anyway."

Panyk chuckled, smirking at the memory. "Fun times..."

"Right now, Chavara is meeting up with an old friend of hers. We're just wandering around for a while to give her time to take care of that before she tells u what our next move is going to be."

IC: Wisp (The Great Takea Inn, downstairs).

Wisp sat at the bar, sipping on his drink, puffing on his cigarette, and wondering worriedly what was going on upstairs. 

OOC: Wisp is open for interaction.

IC: Mirra and Chavara. (The Great Takea Inn, upstairs).

"So... I know we've had our differences in the past..." Chavara began.

"You tried to kill me. You betrayed everything Toa stand for." Mirra spat. "We have nothing to talk about." 

"Fine, I'll dispense with the pleasantries." Chavara snapped curtly, "Why did you and your little boy toy come to this island?"

"To kill you." Mirra hissed venomously. "He doesn't know that, though. I wanted to come alone, but he refused." 

"Now you've caught my interests," Chavara smiled, "you lied to your boyfriend, and were planning to murder your own sister. not so virtuous now, are you?" 

Mirra said nothing. 

IC: Onic and Panyk.

"Too fast," said Panyk.

Onic gave Panyk a sideways glance. That was a surprisingly smart thing to say under the circumstances. "In a fight, you tend to lose track of time. One minute, we were fending off attackers from the walls, and the next, there's smoke and blood and fire everywhere. Before we knew it, the ######s were inside the city. That's discounting the group who sneaked in earlier and attacked the Sanctum. So really, we have no idea how quickly the gate fell. As Panyk put it: too fast. They used a lot of Stralix powder." 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

IC: Panyk & Onic.

Panyk just laughed. 

" indeed," Onic agreed. "The city has pretty much fallen, so far as we know. We had to get out of there while we still could." 

IC: "Well, they're bound to get help from the other Koro pretty soon, I'd imagine. That'll definitely be something to stay updated on. Glad to hear a couple of good guys like you managed to make it out okay, more or less." he said, flashing them a thumbs up. "Who was it that attacked, anyway? I don't remember the flyers sayin' anything about it."

helo frens

"I dunno who they were, but they were " Panyk scowled.

"Makuta worshipers," Onic elaborated, "that's all we really know..." 

IC: "Huh. I've heard some rumblings about their existence as a militant group, but I hadn't realized they were big enough to even take a Koro with surprise on their side, let alone fight a full-bore battle. You'd expect the troops to be moving any minute now..." he said, glancing towards the...

Where was the sea?

Well, didn't matter so long as he was in the village, right?

"Thanks for the tip. I'll be sure to be on my toes if work takes me there." he said with a carefree chuckle. "Sounds like you guys've been through a lot today. Make sure you get your rest." he said, adjusting his pack, polearm, and falcata a bit. He'd shifted it subtly whilst Panyk was looking to take his head off, reflex more than anything. Didn't seem he'd need it just yet.

helo frens

"We will..." Onic said carefully, placing a forceful hand on Panyk's shoulder to stop the gravity Toa from trying anything. 

Panyk glared at Onic, "We'll be on our way, then." 

Onic nodded, "Panyk's right. He needs his rest," Onic started to drag him away, "We'll see you around..." 

"Cool?" Panyk muttered, "I swear I'm going to..." 

"Shut up and walk," Onic ordered him, returning Cipher's wave. "He's right. You need to chill the out before you jeopardize out entire mission."

"Our mission?" Panyk snapped, Cipher already forgotten, "or Chavara's?" With that, he stormed away.

Onic's fists clenched by his sides. The idiot was going to get them all killed... 

IC: He regarded the two egressing Toa with a wry smirk.

No, that didn't look suspicious at all. Not a bit.

In other news, Dorian's sworn himself to celibacy.

He shrugged and completed the turn, walking the other way. Something told him he wouldn't especially need to worry about the two any time soon. At this point, he was willing to trust his instincts in that regard. Onto more pressing matters.

Such as a room. Still haven't gotten one. Need to do that.

helo frens

IC: Vakua folded his arms and leaned back against the wall, edging into the wall of the increasingly-crowded hut.

Oh yes, come on in. There is plenty of room in here. I mean, there are only five of us in here.

Casanuva shot his brother a glance. "Anyway," he said, wheeling back to face the po-matoran, "An acquaintance of mine tells me that you do good mechanical work. The acquaintance being Tor. He's forging me a sword in Ta-Koro, and he needs your expertise."

Kalyss stared at Casanuva. "That's why you're here?"

'Don't judge! It's going to be a really cool sword!"

IC: (Mura)

"Um...you do know that I'm an inventor, right?"

IC: (Rekhyt)

The Fa-Toa realised that he didn't actually know what Ayar looked like...

Edited by Silo

Kathok

IC: Ayar (Ga-Koro)

Ayar pushed open the door of an inn, slightly more wholesome than the last, and walked in, finding a Toa of Magnetism standing inside, looking puzzled, with a Skakdi and a Ko-Toa standing near him.

IC: Kouyran Scholar (Ga-Koro)

"I'm coming." With that, Veteran and Scholar made their way through into the inn, where they found Rekhyt standing in the middle of the room and looking bewildered. Scholar placed a hand on Rekhyt's shoulder, and said with a grin: "Leave the actual finding of the recruits to Veteran, ok? He's the only one out of us who knows what our targets look like. Got it?" Rekhyt nodded.

Scholar heard the door creak open behind him, and a Toa of Iron, covered in silver armour with flashes of black and grey, walked in.

VBWj75sh.png

IC-Ry

"oh Tor um sure I would be happy to help ."

At that moment  Asa otana and Kedamor aproach with Asa running and hugging Ry when she sees him then turning to casanuva .

"Looks like you found him ."

Kedamore walks up and looks at each of the toa Noting there elements and weapons .

It also seems to me like you have gathered a small army  .

IC Onamazu

When I came to, I was in a burning field. There was fire, the familiar streets of Onu-Koro had turned to ashes and it looked like the remains of a battlefield, a corpse.

That didn't last long.

The fire died down by morning, the towering walls of flame had shortened and vanished, most of the buildings had fallen. It was a strange feeling, being the only thing that had kept it's original form. I was the only one still alive.

Was it luck? I do not remember the time immediately before the fire, maybe my house was in a lucky spot, maybe I had been running an errand, or visiting a friend. I don't know and never will, all that mattered was that I was alone.

I felt that since I had survived, I should live on. I began to walk, aimless and meandering. I thought it would be dangerous to stay were I had woken, I didn't want to burn up like the people that had surrounded me.

I had no hope. The fact I had survived this long was already a miracle. I couldn't expect to be saved too.

I won't survive. What happens, I won't be able to escape this red landscape. It was such absolute karz that even a small child could understand. This was a place reserved for the dead or dying. I walked a distance, then collapsed. Was it because there was no air? Or had my body just now realized it was dead?

Everything surrounding me is burned. The people have shrunken, their mechanical parts and armor molten slag, glowing a dull red. Their organic matter is shriveled and dark. It reminds me of the rahi one could find in the tar pits or buried beneath ancient sands. Dark clouds of smoke obscure the distant cave ceiling and walls.

I sigh deeply, saying to myself "it hurts." I say so on behalf of all the people that no longer can.

I wake up.

This dream has been repeating lately, the end of my childhood. The fire.

Tossing my bedding away, I stand. The inn's rooms are rather dank and badly lit, a difficult task in Ga-Koro, a city that abounds in natural beauty and light. To make such an unremarkable inn is almost a miracle unto itself. I retrieve Gram, currently in a plain black scabbard and buckle it onto my belt. I wear a brown overcloak, made of thick watershedding fabric with a leather underside, it provides a small amount of protection, and more importantly; concealment.

I head downstairs, taking a seat at a windowside table, observing the inn's patrons and the traffic outside.

Nothing.

Several hours pass, I read to occupy myself, it seems to be another uneventful day until a toa, of magnetics or iron by the looks of him, warps into the midst of the inn's ground floor. His Kualsi glows from the aftereffects of the jump. By itself, this wouldn't be too odd, but a white toa and a short, red skakdi soon follow him in. Another grey toa following them in.

My heart races, I stay in my corner, listening to their conversation. It is hard to make out over the growing business in the inn, but I hear the terms "recruit" and "veteran" used, are they soldiers?

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

OOC: Out of curiosity, are we in the Great Takea inn, or a different one somewhere else in the Koro?

"Speak of the devil," Veteran smirked, "that would be her now." he pointed at he Toa of Iron who had just walked in. 

OOC: Okay, so it isn't the inn that has a bunch of my other characters in it. That simplifies things.

IC: Veteran (random inn in Ga-Koro). 

"Excuse me, mate," Veteran stepped forward to meet the Toa. "Am I correct in assuming that you're Ayar?" 

IC: Mirra and Chavara (Great Takea Inn - elsewhere in Ga-Koro).

Mirra closed her eyes for a brief moment, breathing in, then out before opening them again. "You expect me to just forget all of the things you did, the people you hurt? Our friends, who you killed. I'll never forget, and I'll never forgive you." 

"What happened to family coming first?" Chavara asked, pretending to seem hurt by Mirra's comments. "I'm your sister."

"A sister wouldn't do the things you've done," Mirra spat, "now get out of my sight." 

Chavara stood up without another word and let herself out, doing her best to hide the wicked grin spreading across her face. 

Veteran was liking her already. A random person walks up to her, calls her out by name, and she doesn't bat an eyelid, instead asking if everyone whose with him wants to join in the conversation as well? No fear nor hesitation. Yep, she's a keeper, he thought wryly. "Kouyran, Rekhyt, get over here! I'd like to introduce you to Ayar. Now mate," he turned back to Ayar, "have I got an offer for you..." 

IC: Where was that inn, anyway? Looked decent enough, if I just ask the neighbors to keep it down.

He glanced to his left, then to his right, and stopped.

"Well, found the apiary." he said with a laugh, before continuing to to aimlessly be lost in the streets.

helo frens

"Well..." Veteran couldn't help but smile. She was definitely Outsider's material. That attitude of hers would hopefully liven things up, too. "I represent a group made by and for people just like you. Mercenaries, outcasts, misfits. Outsiders. We take on jobs, get paid, and get to live to see the next sunrise. We look out for each other; watch each other's backs. But, going but that hasty patch-job on your armour," he indicated the spot where she'd been wounded earlier, "I'd say it's your front you need to worry about." 

He looked at her face, trying to gauge her reaction. "So, any questions? You in, or you out?" 

IC Onamazu

My suspicions were being proven correct. The short skakdi and his toa cohorts were harassing the young female toa that had followed them in. I was elated, I finally had a chance to prove myself. I couldn't make out everything, so I waited. I'd follow them out of the inn and apprehend the scheming trio to save the toa as soon as possible.

...but close to it