BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Halyx:

"Sorry. You're not ditching me that easily. I'm coming with you guys, whether you like it or not. I've got my own stake in this."

OOC:

Yep. Something's a little bit crosswired in Halyx's brain. It'll sort itself out, just have your character brace themselves. It could get messy.

Also, PAGE 100! *yay! confetti!   :a:  :w:  :e:  :s:  :m_o:  :m:  :e:  :D
Edited by IcarusBen

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

IC: Wherya (Southern Charm)

"I just wanna create" I declared as I closed the book again. Granted, the Angler was right, artistic types had a bad habit of being unpredictable, but how was that supposed to translate into creating a flood just to see it? That's been done, probably.

IC: Vilda Mako (Ga-Koro, Dasaka Envoy)

Stepping off a little to the side of the rest of the group, I found myself walking nearby, but a little separate. It gave me room to think, and it gave Kama some sorely needed room to flit back and forth above my head as she stretched her wings for the first time in a while.

So far, this first visit had been all kinds of strange, unnerving and weirdly fascinating, two out of three on a bodyguard's least favorite circumstances. The Mata Nuian had amazing powers, no getting around that, but so far so few of them seemed to be prepared to use them responsibly, we'd already been attacked by a fire-wielding Menti (...Toa?) and gotten our fair share of outright shocked and frightened looks. Things had been said about how they lived in a dangeorus world, they needed to be prepared, gung-ho. I wanted to see this dangerous wilderness of theirs.

OOC: Mako's open for interaction

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

"I can't decide if I want to shake my head in amusement, or glare at you."

IC:

IT'S WORKING

IT'S WORK ING

Tillian grinned and reached out to try and pull Liara back down to earth.

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC Halyx:

"Great! Welcome to the, Seneaux. You'll fit right in. Now, since I'm in NO mood to have to spend my days freezing my biomechanical butt off, let's go and... Hey, look at that? What's that?"

IC Jorik:

Jorik used his Kadin to make sure he stayed above the surface of the water. He was in no mood to get soaked today, he just wanted his target gone. He looked down the sight of his Patero launcher, took aim, and fired at Seneaux, thinking it would distract Halyx long enough that he'd become an easy target.

POOFT.

Bombs away.

OOC:

Okay, Seneaux, your turn.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC Halyx:

Halyx noticed the assassin. Deciding to strike now, Halyx ran towards Jorik. Because Jorik was floating several bios above one of the cabbage huts, Halyx decided to use his mask power to enhance his jumping and speed. Hopping from hut to hut, he jumped towards Jorik, with sword drawn. Knocking him to the ground, Halyx decided to wait killing him until he got some answers. 

"Who are you, and why are you chasing me?"

IC Jorik:

Jorik thought nothing of going against one lone Toa. Add in three more Toa, not to mention the entire Ga-Koro guard, and that was a problem.

"I am Jorik, the fabled assassin. As for why I want to kill you, those reasons are my own."

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC Jorik:

"Oh look," Jorik said, "You've got friends. If you people would stand still for a minute, you might not have any anymore."

IC Halyx:

"Okay, Jorik. You're lucky we don't drop you into the ocean right now."

NPC Ga-Koro Guards:

"Who is that? Ugh. Assassins. Come on, flyguy, let's go." 

IC Jorik:

As the guards dragged Jorik away, he activated his Kadin and flew off, leaving the guards and Halyx dumbfounded.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

Ic: Seneaux

"I'll just duck in to refill my flask" She walked up to the bar and asked to get some whiskey. She poured it into her flask and bought an extra glass for Visalk. She exited and gave the glass to Visalk. "Enjoy. Hey have you guys ever thought about getting a boat? Like a big ship. Wouldn't it be fun?"

Hair back, collar up, jet black, so cool, sing it like the kids that are mean to you!

BzpRpg Profile

IC Halyx:

"You know, I've wanted to just hop on a boat and see what lies beyond the shores of Mata Nui. Grandiose cities, endless deserts, fiery volcanoes... But, I want to get my memories back before I do anything. Maybe once we figure out our purpose, fulfill our destinies, yadda yadda yadda. In the meantime, I still think we should head for Po-Koro. We've already got Toa of Fire, Water and Ice. If we want a traditional Toa team, we just need Stone, Earth and Air. Speaking of which, where did Lumira go? She was here just a minute ago... Hmm... Let's find her before we leave. In the meantime, I need a drink. First rounds on me, second's on Lumira's tab."

OOC:

I think Emissary disappeared again. He's like Acme ink; The Disappearing, Reappearing Emissary! :P

Also, does anyone else want to join our little team? 

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC: Wisp

Wisp started pacing near the town gates, still smoking. Waiting was incredibly boring.

IC: Mirra.

Mirra walked carefully across the lilypad damaged by the previous night's battle and continued on through the houses towards her rendezvous with Wisp.

OOC: Mirra and Wisp open for interaction.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Visalk

Visalk stopped dead in his tracks, as he had another flashback. He was with the green being again, this time they were on boat fishing. He suddenly snapped back to reality and shook his head. "I'm sorry what's going on?" he asked noticing that the others were having some sort of discussion.

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

IC: Soraya [Ga-Koro]

Rahkshi, vaults, Piraka, Makuta... this island was just sounding more and more pleasant by the moment, wasn't it? Morie had always warned her to keep an eye on local power plays when she was traveling and selling; the Plangori had learned a few lessons during the various Fursic uprising, and most of them boiled down to "try not to get involved."

Something told Soraya it probably wasn't going to be that simple.  She shot Nihi a glance; fifteen... widgets, sure, said the Menti wasn't going to wait around too long now that they knew where the Chaotic Six were.  Let's try not to get ourselves killed right away, hey?

Off to her side, Girah and Daijuno were going back-and-forth over the value of some decent tobacco; she felt like she should have something to snack on as she listened in.  Not a bad power play by Girah, but it wasn't all that stable; right now, not many people knew what widgets were worth to the Dasaka, and if Daijuno was smart, she'd just hold off on making the sale until she ran into someone who didn't.  (Of course, odds were good that Ayiwah would catch wind of the whole thing sooner or later and probably confiscate any profits for "economic stabilization" or "the crown's treasury" or "new bedsheets for Yumi" or whatever.)

Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted Mako a little ways from the group, looking like he'd bit down on a particularly bitter bit of tree gum.  Ah well, she'd let the Matoran and the other Dashi go round and round.  Still keeping an eye on Nihi and an ear to the Commodore and Leah (but not simultaneously lest she twist her head right off trying), she stepped away towards the old Datsue.  "So, you look like you're having a heck of a time taking this all in."

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted Mako a little ways from the group, looking like he'd bit down on a particularly bitter bit of tree gum.  Ah well, she'd let the Matoran and the other Dashi go round and round.  Still keeping an eye on Nihi and an ear to the Commodore and Leah (but not simultaneously lest she twist her head right off trying), she stepped away towards the old Datsue.  "So, you look like you're having a heck of a time taking this all in."

"Well, when you get to be my age you sometimes develop the nasty habit of thinking you've seen everything, even though you can't remember half of it." I answered, as I used my Mindarm to snatch a nearby stick in the mud. I shook it a few times to remove the worst of it, and found it could do service as a workable cane.

"I've been told the opposite basically every five seconds since we got here. Quite the feat considering I once had a staring contest with a Kanohi Dragon"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"You should try that again sometime.  We could sell tickets, make enough to live off of for the next year."  The Janu bird flittered around her for a moment, then back to Mako.

"But seriously - I guess I know what you mean.  I used to travel 'round the Archipelago before I got the Sado job, saw my own share of weirdness.  I just try to remember people are basically the same everywhere.  ...Though the fire-and-water-control stuff is new, yeah."

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

"Maybe if the Kanohi Dragon is as crusty and old as me, but at that age we'd probably last forever and nobody would be around to see my glorious victory"

I had to give Soraya credit for talking business so openly with a (in some respects, former) member of the empire's higher echelon's. Either she had a monumental pair that even a few of my own gender would probably turn green with envy over, or she was aware enough to tell I wasn't the type to get irritated about that sort of thing. Either way, kudos.

"But seriously - I guess I know what you mean.  I used to travel 'round the Archipelago before I got the Sado job, saw my own share of weirdness.  I just try to remember people are basically the same everywhere.  ...Though the fire-and-water-control stuff is new, yeah."

"Tajaar, Ringti or Rora, when push come to shove on some level we all take the same steps"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"That's one way to put it.  Guess you can add Matoran and Toa to that list."  She glanced back over at the rest of the delegation and the villagers speaking to them.  "And it looks like half a dozen others on top of that.  This is gonna get messy to explain to the folks back home, huh?"

IC - Tarkah [Center of Town]:

The Toa stepped back as he watched the Ga-Matoran's strange gestures. He gripped the paper bag tightly and looked over to Tyrus momentarily before steeling himself and advancing towards Talli. Tarkah took slows, deliberate steps as he advanced from the same direction she was pointing to.

"Miss Talli you need to calm down. I apologize in advance for this..." The Private spoke tersely before he lunged towards her, intent on getting the paper bag over her mouth and nose.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

"Definitely, seeing is unconditionally believing when the topic is people who can make the world around them play dead and roll over. And the Dastana's eyes when they hear about all the metal here, they'd probably just pop right out of their sockets I wager.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: 88

88 really wanted to be going back home to Po-Koro, but didn't want to leave without a story for his newspaper. He clenched his fists, closed his eyes, thought really hard and hoped a Dasaka would pick up on his mental message. After all, if they could talk in his mind, maybe they could hear him think.

Excuse me, I run a newspaper in another town and I was wondering if I could write an article about you and your fellow crewmates.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015