BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Voulge

It was not often Voulge was serious about anything, but the look that was bestowed upon Vail said more than the words that followed would

"Liano should be. That... Thing goes against one of my few beliefs." He extended both his hands, palm side up in a somewhat shrug like fashion "Life and death, two forces in our world that should never be tampered with. Everything is meant to die at some point or another. With his bodies unnatural healing factor he upsets the balance."

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Shu and Aine watched on as the group of pirates surrounding them quickly dispersed in a desperate attempt to right the ship in order to avoid the incoming rogue wave.

They weren't nearly as fast as they needed to be.

A section of railing had snapped off of the side of the ship as it capsised, striking the Cy-Lesterin in the forehead and rendering her unconcious as her motionless body sank into the ocean. The Le-Toa eventually resurfaced after the wave came crashing down and, upon noticing that his charge had not done the same, inhaled as much as he could before diving once more into the murky depths. Luckily, he had found her glowing body resting against a nearby reef exhaling the last remaining breath in her lungs, but just as he began pulling her over his shoulder in preparation to take her back up to the surface, one of the pirates that had also been on the ship swam up behind him and buried his knife into his side.

A bubble of air escaped from his mouth as he grasped the pirate's wrist, preventing him from removing the weapon and holding him in place as he unsheathed his wakizashi and slid the blade into his eye-socket. He was clearly not in the mood to be dealing with these animals anymore, and quite frankly, this group in particular deserved to have Takea feast on their corpses after what they did to Aine.

Keeping the weapon stuck inside his flesh to prevent further bloodloss, Shu eventually hauled her back up towards the night sky, draping her over a broken mast and slamming his fist into her back when he realised that she wasn't breathing. After coughing up water for several moments, she looked up at him briefly, the moonlight illuminating the blood trickling down her face as she pointed ahead of them.

"Land...," she said weakly before passing out once more.

The Toa of Air didn't know if she had actually saw land due to her enhanced sight, or if the blow had caused her to halucinate, but after quickly looking through the darkness around him, he figured that it was worth a shot.

Three days.

For three days, Shu treaded water, desperately trying to keep himself and Aine afloat amongst the sea.

When they finally made it onto the beach, the Le-Toa collapsed for a moment, letting his fatigue get the better of him as his side began to throb violently. He knew that there was a high possibility that it was now infected, and he knew that both he and the Lesterin he was supposed to be protecting would most likely die if they didn't find a healer soon, but he could feel that his body was utterly exhausted, and he noticed that his vision was beginning to blur. He turned his head towards his companion, noting how peaceful she looked as she lie there next to him as his eyes began to close...

No; they didn't come this far just to perish on some random beach. They were going to make it.

His fingers wrapped themselves around the knife in his side, gritting his teeth in agony as he twisted the weapon, hoping that the additional pain would give him enough adrenaline to find the nearest village. He rolled himself over, pulling on one of Aine's arms and positioning her above his shoulder before forcing himself back onto his feet and stumbling onto a nearby path.

He eventually came across a wooden sign pointing him in the direction of somewhere called Ga-Koro. Hoping that this was a settlement of some sort, Shu continued onward, knowing full well that his sudden surge of energy wouldn't last him much longer.

OOC: Open for interaction. Permission to time-skip these two closer to or even inside the village granted.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Mirra and Wisp

Still waiting near the city gates for the Kalta to rejoin her and Wisp, Mirra noticed a pair of travellers approaching the village. Hoping that they proved to be less of a nuisance than the previous person they'd encountered, she raised a hand and waved to them. "Hello!" she called out to them.

Wisp looked up, lowering his crossbow and turning away from the clump of seaweed he'd been taking potshots at. He frowned at the sight of the newcomers; they looked pretty beat up. He checked his belt pouches; he probably had some herbs stashed away somewhere to see to more minor injuries, if they wanted his help. "Are you two okay?" Wisp asked. 

OOC: That's you, timeageness. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Deriksha

Deriksha decided to use the broke shield to his advantage. In his satchel was a spare zamor launcher from one of his fights with a mercenary back in the day. He pulled it out and attached it to his shield, making a hidden gun below it. He then loaded it with the only zamor he had, a solid protodermis sphere. He tried a test fire with it. It flew across the landscape and plummeted into the sea. He strapped his shield back on his arm and kept walking, a smile on his face.

IC: (Mura/Ga-Koro)

They needed to leave.

The longer they waited, the more uncertain Mura became about his choice to go to Ko- with the Kalta...this part of him, the reckless, un-ordered, chaotic side of himself that was willing to put itself in danger simply to brake the monotony of everyday life, had to do things on impulse, or the other part of him, the one that found his reckless side idiotic and rash, would take over and stop him before he could take a single risk...

Mura went to search for Mirra and Wisp.

OOC: (Sil/Okoto)

Sorry about the fact that my recent Mura posts have been a little lackluster, mainly consisting of things like "Mura waited". Hopefully there won't be as many like that for a while, at least :P

Kathok

OOC: Yeah, sorry, I'm looking to wrap stuff up too.

IC: Vakua left the Great Takea. He had left a note with the employees for if they ever saw Nunonu, and had already taken what little of a deposit for his rented hut he had left. He quietly sighed; he was going to miss this. A temporary bastion of almost-normalcy, lost to his duty. He rounded a corner, and saw the gate; several people were there, including Mura, Mirra, and Wisp. He cocked his hand in a curt wave.

Elsewhere, Casanuva approached Soraph. The way the sunlight sparkled off her armor... he shook it off. "So, uh, I hope to see you when we get back?"

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Liano

"Your beliefs are not my own." Liano said flatly. "I'll judge him when I see him for myself."

The finality in his tone put an end to the discussion, but only after he thumbed up Vail's suggestion. Together, they left the butcher shop in search of a place to eat, the Great Takea popping first into Liano's mind. The clientele, completely made up of Skakdi, usually intimidated most folks, though their food's reputation easily outweighed the feeling.

"We'll see you inside, alright?" he said to Vail, pointing to the restaurant. A quick nod and they were on their way, Voulge and Liano finding a table while Vail set off to find Tupua.

When they walked in, he noticed that the usual crew running the place was absent, save a couple of familiar faces. Regardless, someone had come to seat them at a table.

"Just a glass of milk." Liano said, flitting through the pages of the menu.

• Upvote 1

IC: Shu breathed a sigh of relief. He had made it.

He took a few more steps before falling to his knees, his out-stretched hands barely stopping the two of them from hitting the ground as he tried to focus his fading vision on the two strangers before him. The one calling out to him appeared to be a Toa of Crystal, but the Le-Toa couldn't make out the element of her companion.

It didn't exactly matter to him, though; getting Aine and himself medical attention was his only priority at the moment.

He felt his body fail him as he tried to pick himself back up, his lungs gasping for air as the world around him darkened. He tried to crawl his way along the path, managing to make it a couple feet closer to the city before his body finally gave out on him. However, before passing out, he managed to speak one word in a volume that was barely loud enough for them to hear. 

"Healer..."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Mirra and Wisp.

"Oh, great," Mirra caught the arrival right before he hit the ground, laying him down carefully. 

"Over to me, then," Wisp sighed, pulling out his satchel. It was times like this that made him sometimes wish he'd gotten himself a Kanohi Sana.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

It wasn't long before Vail spotted the dark Toa. He certainly stood out in the crowd, which was made up of a majority of blue-hued beings. 

"Hey, cloakey!" he called out, unsure how Tupua would react if he used his actual name in public. He waved his hand once, though it was probably unnecessary due to the bright color his own armor held.

He made his way up to Tupua against the crowd of Matoran, apologizing as his knee bumped and nearly winded a man. Finally, he was close enough to engage in casual conversation.

"Voulge and I ran into an old friend, and he invited us out for a meal. Would you like to join us? He's a nice young fellow, makes his living as a hunter and butcher. I'm not certain, but he may choose to join us for a while, at least while we're in the area."

The Toa of Fire took a moment to take in his surroundings before continuing. A woman was handing out fliers for some sort of event. 

"I don't know if you have any other plans, or if you'll be sticking with us once we depart in search of our next target, but um, yeah. Maybe chatting over a plate of good food will help us plan out our next steps."

Edited by Requiem

Wisp knelt down beside the two unconscious beings - a female Cy-Lesterin and a male Le-Toa. They both seemed dehydrated an exhausted, and the Lesterin seemed to have suffered some kind of blow to the head; he could see the faded bruises from where the object had struck her, so the injury was a few days old. The Toa was in a worse condition. He had a knife sticking out of his left side, and from the looks of things, it had been there for a few days as well. The wound was almost definitely infected. "Mirra, do we have any bandages?" 

Mirra dug around in her pack, eventually finding a half-roll of cloth bandages, which she quickly handed to Wisp. 

"And water, too. They're both dehydrated." he tossed her a small coinpurse. 

Nodding, Mirra took the purse and ran back towards Ga-Koro. 

Grimacing, Wisp tugged the knife free from the swollen wound. Blood and - was that seawater? - leaked from the wound, and he quickly pressed a wad of cloth up agaisnt it to stem the bleeding, rolling the unconscious Toa onto his side to keep pressure on the wound. Next he started making a poultice out of some herbs and dried moss from his belt pouches, choosing the ones that had the best restorative and antibiotic properties. Hopefully that would kill, or at least slow, any infection the wound might have picked up. He carefully rolled the Toa onto his back once more, then inspected the wound. Something about it didn't look right. It wasn't bleeding as much as it should. He looked back at the knife, and groaned. It looked like part of it had broken off in the wound. 

He dug around in his messy pack (he really needed to be more organised for situations like this) he found a small pair of forceps in the bottom of his pack. He cleaned the dirt off them as best as he could, but he figured there was little chance of him making the infection any worse even if they weren't spotless. Reaching carefully into the wound, he felt something hard and metallic and grabbed onto it with the forceps, pulling it out and flicking the knife shard aside in disgust. 

Mirra chose that moment to return, using her Calix to make herself run as fast as she could. "I've got the water." she held out a handful of small bottles. 

"Perfect." Wisp used one to clean out the knife wound as best he could, then pressed the poultice up agaisnt it and bandaged it up. Now he needed to have a look at the Lesterin's head wound. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC:

Tyrus nodded curtly as Tarkah departed. He made no comment on the new recruit's inappropriate usage of the word "sir".

After all, the Lesterin was still his superior, no matter what the bureaucracy said.

---

IC:

"Wherya, before you go any further with this, I want you to know that I am not open to any form of snuggling, theoretical or otherwise."

---

IC:

Free time? Was the Commodore really giving us free time on this island?

JACKPOT

"Hey, hey, Soraya," I said, sidling up next to my fellow Dashi and nudging her in the shoulder to catch her attention. "What you say we head out and check this place out? Y'know, do some business, make some money, find out who's taking their pants off. Sound like your thing?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Wisp and Mirra.

"Sit him up, will you?" Wisp told Mirra, indicating the unconscious Le-Toa. "See if you can wake him up or get him to drink something." 

Meanwhile, he'd propped the Lesterin up against a rock, and was treating her head injury. It seemed to be mostly bruising, but he couldn't tell if there might have been internal damage as well. There were a few lacerations that hadn't fully healed, but they didn't seem too bad. 

Normally, Mirra would have been jealous to see Wisp paying so much attention to another girl, but she recognised the urgency of the situation. She'd managed to sit the Le-Toa up agaisnt a rock, but she hadn't managed to wake him up yet. "What do we do with them?" she asked. The village was still within sight, but no one had come out to help them, so she assumed no one had seen what was happening. 

"Wait for them to wake up, then help them to the village, I guess." Wisp shrugged. 

IC: Shu stirred as he felt himself being moved, the pain in his side returning to a lesser degree as he looked up towards the person moving him.

At first he thought that it was Aine, which led him to start wondering how long he had been unconcious, but he eventually realised that it was the Cy-Toa from before as his vision began to clear. His eyes darted around, noticing that the other Toa that was with her had leaned his Lesterin companion up against a nearby rock before beginning to examine her forehead.

"Aine..."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Hey, he's awake," Mirra got Wisp's attention, "Here, drink this," she offered the Le-Toa one of the water bottles. 

Wisp stepped away from the injured Lesterin; he'd done what he could for her. "What happened to you two?" he asked the Toa. He knew he should probably be trying to get them both to a hospital, but he wanted some answers first. 

[Ga-Koro, Main Thoroughfare]

As Talli headed toward her home, the chattering of the crowd grew louder.  She tried to weaved around through back alleys, but it looked like she would have to pass close to them anyway.

Normally she would have been annoyed, but the...episode earlier had left her feeling hollowed out and exhausted.  A large rock sat in the gutter on her right side.  She kicked at it until pain lanced through her toe.  Stupid rock.

But she was here, alive, she had to get back.  They would worry, and Talli knew nobody in her family needed any more worry than they already had.

Edited by Mel

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

IC: Shu took hold of the bottle being offered to him, nodding in appreciation before bringing it towards his mouth and chugging the entirety of its contents. The cold water felt amazing as it slid down his throat, causing him to cough a bit as he pointed at Aine.

"Shipwreck," he said before turning his attention back towards his wound. "Pirate."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Shipwreck? That explained the seawater. "Okay, we need to get you two to the hospital," Wisp decided, gathering up his things. "Are you okay to stand on your own, or do you need one of us to help you?" 

Mirra cleared her throat. "Do you actually know where the Ga-Koro hospital is?" she asked Wisp. 

"I'm sure someone will help us out," Wisp replied pointedly. 

IC: Shu leaned forward, gritting his teeth through the pain as he summoned a small gust of wind that helped propel himself back onto his feet. He clutched his side, almost doubling over once again as he tried desperately to maintain his balance.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Wisp and Mirra

Seeing that the Toa was about to fall over, Wisp quickly jumped up and caught him. "Watch it, buddy," he said, helping him stay upright, "don't overexert yourself. Mirra, see if you can carry the other one." 

"So, you two have names?" Mirra asked, carefully picking up the unconscious Lesterin.

IC: "Shu," he said as he put a hand on the male Toa's shoulder in an attempt to steady himself. "She's Aine."

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC:

"Wherya, before you go any further with this, I want you to know that I am not open to any form of snuggling, theoretical or otherwise."

IC: Wherya (Southern Charm)

"Fiiiine, I'll lay off. Least you said it before things got really awkward"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: (Mura/Ga-Koro)

Finally catching sight of Mirra and Wisp, the Su-Matoran inventor gasped...they seemed to be helping some people who looked to be badly injured.

Turning, he caught sight of Vakua waving at them too. Running over to the Fu-toa and the Cy-Toa, he said: "What the karz happened?!"

Kathok

OOC: Fu-Toa? I didn't realise there even was an affix for Smoke. 

"I'm Wisp, she's Mirra," Wisp said, helping Shu stay upright.

"And that's Mura and Vakua," Mirra added, surprised, "perfect timing, you two. You missed seeing Wisp's healing skills in action."

[Ga-Koro, Main Thoroughfare]

IC:

While Private Talli made her way through the streets of Ga-Koro, another Private was following her, making no effort to hide his movements from view.

---

IC: Wherya (Southern Charm)

IC:

"You mean it wasn't already?"

---

IC: Treize

IC:

"Are you talking to me, ma'am?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Wisp and Mirra.

"This is Shu," Wisp introduced the Le-Toa hanging off his shoulder. "The Lesterin is Aine."

"Apparently they were attacked by pirates then shipwrecked," Mirra added.

"How long ago was this?" Wisp asked Shu, "your wound was at least a couple of days old."