BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: "Sleep," Shu said, knowing full well that there was no way in Karz that he was going to let Aine venture off into a so-called "war-zone."

"What the Air-head means to say... is that we should wait until we've fully recovered from our last adventure before we go setting off on a new one...," Aine stated. "Besides... we'd only end up slowing you guys down..."

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Wisp and Mirra.

"See?" Wisp said. "Like I said, they're in no condition to go traipsing off with us." He was always proud of his medical skills, and was glad to see that Aine and Shu had the sense no to pt his good work to waste by taking necessary risks. 

"I don't know..." Mirra still seemed uncertain, "...do you two want me to stay with you, maybe show you around the island, help you settle in a little?"  

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: "In our conditions... we'll probably be laid up for the next couple of days," Aine replied, forcing herself to smile. "I'm sure we'll be able to manage... when our health improves."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Mirra

"Okay, if you're sure," Mirra smiled, "Look us up in Ta-Koro if you ever go through that way." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: "Will do...," Aine said as she took another sip of water.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Mirra and Wisp.

Vakua hadn't returned, but apparently Mura had already figured out what direction the hospital was in. "Do you guys want to wait here for the guards to come to us?" Mirra asked, "Or do you think you'll be able to make the trip yourselves?"

"Don't make them exert themselves," Wisp told her, "I think a bit of rest would be better for them." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: "Rest," Shu said, closing his eyes.

"We've survived this long," Aine added. "I don't think a few more minutes will make a difference now that we're concious."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"See?" Wisp said smugly. 

"Okay," Mirra conceded. Even after all of these years, she hadn't learned not to argue with Wisp's medical skills. Sure, he wasn't a certified healer or anything, but he'd saved her life more than once, and he'd never let her down. 

IC:

.:None from me, ma'am.:. Sinshi answered the Commodore with a quick thought, her exterior expression unchanging. The Menti was eager to explore the surrounding village... Though she did have one problem; Finding a pair to travel with.

"I think their existence is universal." She commented to Kalyss, though her thoughts were on her own dilemma.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Asa

Asa was getting restless. She wanted to get out there, see all that there was to see, rip every single foreign plant out from its roots...

Okay, maybe not that. Otherwise, she'd sink the village (since the whole thing was built on lily pads).

Still, she needed somebody to partner with. Somebody who actually appreciated her work...

IC: Vilda Mako (Ga-Koro, Dasaka Envoy)

:I'll keep an eye on the young-un's, Commodore: I replied in good humor. Assuming I could find a partner of my own to travel with, of course.

It turned out I wasn't the only one suddenly on the lookout, a few others nearby were also on the prowl. I, however, had something they didn't; a perky bird to make my case for me.

I looked at Kama, and she and I exchanged a mischievous nod, and then she took off from my shoulder. Making her landing at a rooftop above Sinshi, cawing at her from above.

"If I had to judge from the reactions of Kama and that Burnak, you're pretty popular with animals" I remarked innocuously.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Voulge

Voulge followed Liano into the establishment, joining him across the table. As the attendant came to take drink orders, Voulge simply issues a two fingered gesture while his face was buried in the menu

"A glass of water will do." His eyes scanned the menu, but his mind could care otherwise as he absently directed his next question to Liano "So, why did you leave the rest of the sarsi liano?" 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Liano

"Same reason you did." Liano shrugged, eyes glued to the menu. "Got bored."

The attendant returned, setting their drinks down on the table. He took a sip of his milk, using it as an excuse to think.

"Besides, hunting's what I do best. I'm of more use here feeding mouths than I ever was with the Sarsi." he said, closing the menu. "Apart from my job, nothing else is really new. Odds are I'm going to want a change of scenery sooner than later, so everything I've got going on in Ga-Koro is temporary at best."

Another sip.

"So yeah, that's me so far. How about you? Sounds like some pretty exciting stuff happened in Po."

IC: Nekka

Nekka's eyes opened as she slipped into consciousness.  Her eyes glared around; she didn't remember anything that happened before.

"Wha- Where am I?"

Nekka got up and scanned around the beach.  She had no idea where she was, what had happened that brought her to this place, and how she had gotten to this place.  All she knew is that she was somewhere she wasn't familiar with.  She looked down at the indent where she had been laying, then picked up the sand and let it run through her fingers.  It felt super fine, as if it could've been near-microscopic in consistency.  Then she looked out into the horizon.  "Nothing." she remarked to herself.  She heard the waves on the beach crashing down onto the shore.  A feeling of tranquility immediately filled her state of mind as she sat on the beach in a calm trance.  Nobody else was around to notice her, and that was probably a good thing.  After all, she did look threatening, what with her spiky armor and scythe.  The dark green (and silver) armor didn't help.  She was a Skakdi, though, so that's to be expected.

She shook her head quickly, snapping out of her trance.  Now's not the time for meditation, she thought.

"Okay... where to go, where to go..."

She began walking toward a tree.  "Guess I'll just sit here.  At least until someone finds me."

She sat down under the tree.  Soon she fell asleep.

OOC: Welp, this is my first time doing a text RPG.  :S

Edited by Moku
  • Upvote 2

BZPRPG Profiles

Nekka  Banar  Moku  Savok

OOC: And a good first post at that, wondering if your new character would like any interaction? I'm getting back into this myself

IC:

After sitting around in her shop for a handful of boring, and quiet minutes Ashala finally decided to do something productive. The female Toa of Water got to her feet and walked towards the door to her shop, pushing it open gently before happening upon the street. A cool ocean breeze rushed against Ashala's dark blue armor as she craned her neck towards the beach shore in the distance. That's where I'll find more herbs to collect... Ashala thought, thinking about the seaweeds that washed up on the shore, along with other rare herbs that grew on the grassier parts of the beach.

Ashala activated her Kanohi Pakari, it lit up a brighter shade of blue as she then began to run. The huts and scenery of Ga-Koro became a blur as she continued to run. It didn't take long for her to reach the beach this way using her mask of speed. She suddenly skidded to a stop, spraying course sand and sea-water behind her in a small fountain as she slowed to a full stop.

She then began to walk along the beach, the water rushing against her armored feet and feeling cool. It felt like she was connected to the ocean as she reached down and grabbed a piece of sea-weed out of the water, unaware that someone was sleeping by a tree not far away.

OOC: I'm up for some interaction.  I'd really like to get better at this.

IC: Nekka

As Nekka was sleeping, her eyelids twitching a little bit as she dreamed, someone had arrived at the beach, looking for seaweed.

After a few minutes of sleep Nekka's eyes started to open as she woke up.  She saw someone on the beach, picking up the seaweed.

Who is that?  And what are they doing? Nekka thought to herself.  She had no idea what to do.  Should I introduce myself?  Or is a Skakdi introducing herself a bit taboo here?  I dunno...

Nekka decided to continue sitting down, though now conscious at this point.  She picked up a nearby twig and started drawing random patterns into the sand.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Ashala

For a minute Ashala didn't notice anyone around her, but she felt eyes on her, from somewhere. She bent down and collected another piece of seaweed before standing up straight, her yellow eyes scanning the surrounding area. That's when she saw it. A figure sitting by a tree who seemed to be inscribing into the sand with a twig.

Ashala cocked her head and slowly approached the figure, as she got closer she noticed that it wasn't a Matoran or Toa but a dark-green armored Skakdi. She stopped in her tracks and thought for a moment. Skakdi didn't have the best reputation around the island, but still Ashala had learned not to judge a book by its cover. This one also appeared to be female.

"Didn't mean to disturb you, I was just collecting some herbs." Ashala said, trying to be friendly to the stranger.

Edited by Flex Likes Groot

IC:

"And judging by the natives, only with the animals." The Menti commented, head pivoting to regard first Kama then the Vilda Datsue.

IC: Vilda Mako (Ga-Koro, Dasaka Envoy)

"Well, there's only one way to solve that, you know. Start associating with said natives." I replied as Kama returned to my shoulder.

"Come on. I would say 'let's see what kind of trouble we can get into', if it weren't for the fact that I'm too darn old to start causing a ruckus on two islands"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: (She's actually dark green, but no big deal :P)

IC: Nekka

"Oh, that's quite alright.  In fact, I didn't want to disturb you either.  I know that Skakdi aren't the most welcome type around here."  Nekka calmly replied as she set her twig down and slowly got up.

She felt a bit more comfortable around this figure, who by the looks of it appeared to be a Toa of Water.  Maybe she won't judge me by my race?  Nekka thought to herself.  She had seen Toa before, but only as former adversaries.  This was the first time she had seen a Toa since her dream.  Specifically, that dream revolved around a group of Skakdi who brutally slaughtered matoran living peacefully in a village.  The details of the dream were so gruesome that Nekka tried to avoid thinking about it.  Whenever she did, she usually felt tears roll down her face.  During that time before her dream, Nekka would probably have joined her fellow Skakdi in the massacre, as she once was a cruel and cunning Skakdi, but something was off with her.  She felt empathy for the matoran, who were huddled up together in tears, scared of the Skakdi that were slaughtering their village.  Ever since she had that dream Nekka swore to protect matoran, not kill them.  The only problem was that she was a Skakdi, and Skakdi have a bad reputation for being untrustworthy.

"Look, I don't expect you to believe me, but I'm not here to hurt anyone.  In fact, I don't even know why I'm here."  Nekka told the Toa.  "I'm a bit lost, actually.  Where are we?"

Edited by Moku

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Don't know why I thought blue, XD there edited.

IC:

"I wouldn't know," Ashala shrugged. "I haven't met many Skakdi, but I have heard things... still I've learned not to judge an entire race on the actions of a few. There are Toa out there equally as nasty."

"I believe you," Ashala said unwavering. "Unless you give me a reason not too." she winked at the green-armored Skakdi. Ashala cast her hand around her. "You are in Ga-Wahi, the water region of Mata Nui, and not close from the Water village of Ga-Koro." she turned and pointed towards the massive city that floated on lily-pads behind them.

"That's where I live. My name is Ashala by the way, what's yours?" Ashala would show only kindness to this stranger, she seemed like she was being honest and was actually lost. But still she would be on guard, she had to be in these times. She always heard about bad things happening to nice people, and she didn't want to end up like that.

IC: Nekka

"Ah, thank you, that really puts me at ease. I know that Skakdi aren't usually looked kindly upon, so it really means a lot for you not to judge me." Nekka said to Ashala. She was used to being discriminated against due to her status as a Skakdi, though that didn't mean that it didn't hurt her, so to see Ashala treating Nekka nicely really filled Nekka up with comfort.

"Ah, Ga-Wahi? And it's in Mata Nui? Jeez, I've got a lot to learn around here." Nekka laughed a bit, though it was a bit uneasy. Nekka was always shy around Matoran and Toa since her dream. "Thank you."

"My name's Nekka, and as you can tell, I've currently got nowhere to call home. Hopefully that'll change." Nekka said, replying to Ashala's introduction. I hope she doesn't think I'm trying to be malicious in my kind manner. Nekka thought to herself. After all, Skakdi are known for doing that.

Edited by Moku
  • Upvote 1

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Ashala

"Yep! Ga-Wahi is the most beautiful part of the island in my opinion." Ashala smiles at the Skakdi. "Nice to meet you Nekka." she said as she bounced on her heels for a moment thinking.

"Well if you need a place to stay, I have plenty of room in my house. My home is two story, I recently turned the bottom floor into a shop, that's where I've started sealing healing herbs and other plants with natural healing remedies. The second story is where I live, but I'm sure I could find a space for you. Even if its just for the night." Ashala wasn't one to leave a newcomer to the island out on their own all night.

IC: Aine closed her eyes for a moment as she continued to drink her water.

"I don't know if Mr. Talkative over here has expressed our gratitude for you two saving us yet," the Cy-Lesterin said. "But thank you."

Shu nodded, noticing that his wakizashi stuck out a bit farther from its sheathe than it was supposed to. Removing the weapon with his right hand and holding it away from his companion, he watched as a mix of blood and sea water slowly dripped down the blade. Realising that the blockage was no longer skewered by the sword, he placed it onto his lap and began untying the sheath from around his waist. He tilted it upside down, thrusting it into the ground beneath him a few times before a piece of bloody flesh fell out of it.

Staring back up at him was the pupil of the pirate he had killed while he was saving Aine.

The Le-Toa closed his eyes once again, sheathing the weapon once more and crushing the remaining piece of eye beneath his foot before leaning back up against the wall as if nothing had ever happened.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"We're Toa," Wisp shrugged. "Helping people is what we're here for."

"Plus I'm sure Wisp has just been waiting for an opportunity to show off his medical skills." 

IC: "These days it seems that not all Toa would agree with you," Aine said.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Wisp looked at the ground, not saying anything.

"We know all about that sort of thing," Mirra spat, immediately thinking of Skorm. And Chavara, of course. 

She could never forget Chavara. 

IC: Realising that she had touched a nerve, Aine decided to change the subject.

"Maybe we'll take you up on your offer to bring us to the hospital after all," she said before looking towards Shu, who nodded in agreement. "The local guards seem to be dragging their heels..."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Yes please," Mirra answered out loud, before realising that Vakua had spoke in their heads. She was never going to get used to that. She turned to Aine, "You need us to carry you again, or do you think you can walk by yourselves?" 

Wisp offered a hand to help Shu up. 

IC: Verbal response is fine. You might look like a lunatic to any bystanders, but then again, Toa. Half of what we do is insane by normal standards.

The De-Toa looked the two over, his visor glinting in the sunlight. He tapped his foot to some unheard beat.

You are not looking too bad, for someone with a knife wound. Good thing you had it bandaged before removing it, at least.

• Upvote 1

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Shu nodded in response as Vakua's "voice" entered his mind, acting like it was completely normal to have another being inside of his head as he waited to see if Aine could stand before accepting Wisp's offer to help him up.

"I think... I can manage...," the Cy-Lesterin said as she began to slowly pick herself up. "But I am feeling a little dizzy..."

She managed to push herself to her feet, her balance wobbling a bit as the Le-Toa gripped the hand offered to him firmly and pulled himself up into the standing position.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Wisp.

"I might have something for dizziness," Wisp dug around in one of his belt pouches with his free hand, pulling out a small glass bottle and passing it to Aine. "Drink this, it should help clear your head a little. Not the nicest-tasting stuff, but it does the job." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC:

:I think I understand what the warnings were about now: Soraph told Sinshi and Mako.

:It only just occurred to me, that the Toa Casanuva I was talking to was very familiar, too familiar to a First Son. My cousin, Kulrik. I can't believe I didn't see it before, I guess the novelty of everything here made me forget that such men existed. Sorry for disregarding your warning Datsue Mako; I'll try to listen a little more in the future. But I still say you were a little jealous: Soraph said with a knowing smirk at the elderly Vilda. 

Then she looked around, seeing if any other Dasaka was just as eager as her to explore this village.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Aine took a sip from the bottle that Wisp had handed her, forcing herself to swallow it before handing it back to him and attempting to drown out the foul remaining taste with the rest of her water. Had the pair's situation been different, the look on her face may have caused Shu to smile for once.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Wisp.

"Like I said, not the greatest tasting stuff in the world," Wisp put the bottle back. "Feeling a little better?" 

IC: "A little..." Aine said. "Can't say the same for my taste buds, but I think I'll live."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: