• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

• Please log in to reply
5484 replies to this topic

#5481 Online Riku Tryon

Riku Tryon
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 16-September 08
  • 12,638 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 27 2015 - 09:12 PM

IC:

Sinshi forced herself to stand a little straighter, trying to regain some of her usual bearing. Her success was... Limited, but she had to try. Clearing her throat, she looked at Whitehot and attempted to speak with more clarity. "What will be done with the Toa? Labelle?"

f9QGmd9.jpg

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#5482 Online Grochi Cat

Grochi Cat
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Surrender or Run

• 07-April 03
  • 8,617 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 27 2015 - 09:25 PM

IC: Arisaka

Arisaka was hoping the answer was a swift execution. End the poor wretch's suffering.

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png

#5483 Offline Umi Tryon

Umi Tryon
  • Members
  • Destiny Fulfilled!

• 10-July 09
  • 21,373 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 27 2015 - 09:51 PM

IC: Treize

"Help out the best we can."

f9QGmd9.jpg

PERSONA: SEA OF DJINN [RPG/Discussion]

#5484 Offline GSR

GSR
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Book Badger

• 18-January 03
  • 1,133 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Feb 28 2015 - 04:37 AM

IC:

"Yeah, you're real funny there, Soraya," I deadpanned, kneeling down next to the Dashi's body (the one currently lying prone and face-down on the ground), a healthy distance from the Commodore. "You did good out there, Sor, but you're an awful diagnostician; we're finding you a bed, at the very least, and you're gonna have to deal with that."

I glanced over at Ayiwah.

"Not to go over your head or anything, ma'am."

IC: Soraya [Ga-Koro]

"Screw that," Soraya managed, pushing herself up on her hands and ignoring the protests that ran down her arms.  "I'm just out of practice, that's all.  Spent too much time cramped up in that tin can.  You wanna play nurse? Go help the folks who got drugged by a maniac and almost drowned. She forced a grin.  Wow.  I did not know smiling could worsen a headache.  But c'mon, Sor.  A sprint across half of town, getting hit by a tidal wave, frantic swimming and dragging around dead weight while someone tries to kill everyone in the vicinity? You can take that.

I really hope my arms aren't shaking as much as they feel like they are.

#5485 Online Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

• 30-January 11
  • 3,459 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 28 2015 - 11:38 AM

IC:

"Anywhere specifically, ma'am?"

IC:

"Yeah, well, I'm no good at healing people," I shot back, resisting the urge to punch Soraya in the face (c'mon lady your arms are shaking like the knees of a disciple of 'Taka you -aren't in a good place-). "I can, however, get people into bed; so why don't you shut up and let me try and keep you falling apart as soon as its hit by a stiff breeze."

-Void

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users