BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:Elaadis

"Yeah, sounds good to me." Elaadis said with a smile.

IC:Maelri

With nothing in response, Maelri closed her eyes for a moment, before opening them again and standing up, stumbling. Nearby was a village. Sat on the water. Incredible. Deciding staying on the beach was a bad idea, she started towards the village.

OOC:Oh god someone please help she's gonna kill herself in her drunken stupor.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Aokora shrugged. "Well, if you feel any different, Red, we know your element isn't magnetism." She turned to Orca when the other ga-matoran asked her. "Done? Here?" The Archeologist cracked up, and doubled over laughing. "You think this is a treasure hunt? No, we did the hard part. Now comes the long part. Cataloging!"

The ga-matoran opened up her pack, and pulled out pen and paper. "These artifacts need to be recorded, but I need lots of other stuff done as well. Crates from the boat, rubbings, that Artakha Bull pored over... Jalkron, you can make silver, right? I sometimes use that for making rubbings, though dry wax or charcoal sometimes looks better. Take a few scrolls and start getting imprints from the walls around the shrine. I'll need a few of you tall folks to help me out with the Bull, I want to inspect his armor. As for the rest of you, I need the crates from the boat, and this place searched over. Also, the tunnels that the bull was getting around in need to be swept."

"So," Maeloc intoned. "The other expedition's boat didn't look to much larger than ours, so their numbers can't be too large. While we might want time to loot the place fully, maybe even defile it a little, our primary objective is the amulets within. There should be three. If it comes to it, Luyn, you showed remarkable control with your mask; you should have little trouble snatching them if we encounter resistance; in addition, I'm sure you're creative enough to see the advantage of being in an underground temple made of stone. Ira, your fire can be dangerous in these enclosed spaces. I'm not asking you to tone your powers back, only that you consider us when throwing fireballs. Krakant, you and Fyura are the most physically imposing of us. You two will have the glorious job of watching everyone's backs, most notably mine. Now that Fyura burned out her freak-form, she lacks any trump special abilities."

Fyura coughed. "Vell, eev I drain somevun, I might be able to give Vayde enuff energy to use heem again."

"Noted. Fyura's hungry. Let her dine if possible. Any questions?"

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Zaara - Chamber.

"I'll search the tunnels, then," she offered, already walking towards section of wall the bull had escaped through, trying to pull it open. Two of her knives were still lost in there somewhere, and she wanted them back. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

== Ga-Koro - Cave - Temple - Ovaloid Chamber - Treasure Chamber  ==

== "Time to get to work" ==

OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran Orca

IC: Orca listened to Aokora as she doubled over in laughter. Orca didn't know all that was involved in this little search and she didn't think laughing at her ignorance was very funny. She scoffed at Aokora's laughter then turned to Zaara and Red in turn as they each stated what tasks they would be doing. "Don't look at me to be following you out Red. The Saw Blade surprise and Water-well traps may have been easy enough to pass but that Oven chamber was not disabled if I recall and I am not toasting my marshmallows going back that way. If you get my drift. I think for safety I will just stay here with Aokora and help her catalog everything." Yeah Orca thought that was a safe enough idea. Unaware that at this very moment they would all be confronted by the second expedition that was slowly closing in on their location.

Looking over to Aokora who had stifled her laughter at the moment for more pressing matters she asked, "How can I help?" Orca didn't have any idea what to do or what information Aokora needed from the runes and glyphs that peppered the walls of this tome or any others. She would assign herself as being the archeologists personal assistant until what point she was no longer required.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

IC: Jalkron

Jalkron says to Red, "No problem, if it works we get another element on this team."

When Aokora mentions cataloging, Jalkron's heart plummets, the thought of sitting here for hours appalling.  When Red asks for some help, he says, "I'll help, come on," as he jogs towards the tunnel entrance.

IC: Septima - Beach

"Maybe we should start heading back towards civilisation soon," the Fe-Toa suggested. "The beach is nice, but I don't think that the sand's going to be too comfortable to rest on when the sun goes down."

IC: Verulas (Spectre) - Grasslands (Outside of Ga-Koro)

Verulas cast a glance at Tracer, who was being pretty quiet at the moment (though the few times that they had actually spoken suggested that she was a Skakdi of few words anyway), before turning his attention to Ace.

"So you know the layout of the village, correct? Hopefully things don't go south, but if they do, I'd feel a lot more comfortable knowing what the quickest ways out were beforehand."

IC: Aine and Shu - Cave (Temple)

Shu turned to Aine, asking for her to set him down over by the nearby walls. When she did so, he leaned backwards, stretching a little before looking back up at her.

"Well, you heard the lady," he said. "Looks like it's time for you to go earn your share of our pay."

"Are you sure that you're going to be okay without me?"

The Le-Toa nodded.

"I'll be over there to help out in a little while."

Leaving Shu to his rest, Aine made her way over to Aokora, eager to begin her work.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Natharius - Beach.

"Probably," he sighed. He wasn't in any hurry to rejoin civilisation. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Aeri

Aeri pulled herself up, off the sand. She looked around. There was a couple of people near her, but she was in no hurry to interact. She felt her back, and a large backpack was mounted on it. She opened the backpack, and a patero launcher fell out. She had no idea what it was, but there was also a lot of stralix capsules in there too. Next to her, lying in the sand, was her sword. She picked it up and looked around.

OOC: Open for interaction on the beach.

Somehow noticing the motion of the nearby fire Toa, Maelri did a pirouette. The amazing thing was, she didn't fall over, and stopped facing the correct direction. Again, a wide grin came onto her face.

"Eyy, you washed up didn't ya mate? Mmmmate." She slurred.

OOC:Attempting interaction with Aeri, or whoever. Also, remember, she's drunk off her face.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

"I'm...ugh...Maelri, yeah, that's it mate. What's yours, mate?" She asked. She seemed to enjoy the word 'mate' a lot, even though she had never met this other Toa before. If a human had been present, they would have recognized her accent as a heavy Australian one.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Maelri closed her eyes tight, her alcohol-sodden mind trying to keep itself together.

"Mate, I'm off my b##### face and I can remember mine. I think." She said, pausing as what few of her mental gears were functioning turned at maximum capacity.

"What kinda stuff did you drink, mate? Cuz I need some of it."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Now her mental gears were in overdrive and slowly coming loose, trying to figure out the question this lady had just asked. For someone who had apparently drunk something powerful enough to make her forget her own name, she didn't seem especially off her face. This also confused the alcoholic Ga-Toa. Turning in a circle in the average drunk fashion, she noticed that they were on an island. There was also a village sat over the water that did not at all look like the one she had both grown up as a Matoran in, and also fist fought a Tarakava in before being knocked out by said Tarakava and waking up here. As a Toa. She turned back, her Rode-like mask keeping the sun off her face.

"Land, looks like. Not a clue where, mate." She answered as best she could. She turned to the settlement and squinted, trying to get a better look at the village, before pointing to it.

"Do you think they have anything to drink there?"

Edited by SnowyAegis

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

She spun on the spot to face her new friend. Did she just tell her to stop drinking? Maelri had to give this thought, something she struggled to do a lot of after having drunk a lot. And she had drunk more than a lot. As much as she loved drinking, Maelri also loved the ability to walk, let alone run. And when she was off her face harder than she was now, as much fun as it would be, she could barely crawl. She decided to agree to this proposal. On one condition.

"It's great when you get to eat mate, being hungry makes it better. Maaaate, you're gonna love it." She laughed. "I won't drink if I can bring some with me for another time." She raised her finger about as high as she thought possible.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Stumbling through the gate, Maelri spun on the spot, looking for an inn. Eventually spotting one that had a sign that looked like the Takea she had fought shortly before fighting a Tarakava, she pointed it out.

"Ey, look mate, over there." She called, not even waiting for an answer before approaching the building.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC: Tezzek

After his long journey, Tezzek had finally returned to the city he called home. Slowly, as any clear-headed Toa of Sonics does, he dampened the sound waves around him, subconsciously. If anyone were to walk in his shadow, it would seem like every thing sounded slurred, slowed down and distorted. But it was the only way he could keep his thoughts in the koro. He went into the marketplace, and quickly did his exchanges, trading his hunted goods for manufactured ones, alcohol and water canisters for crab meat, a fresh blade for some claws and teeth, and a small medicine kit for medicine-making materials, plants and vital organs. As quickly as he came, he was already leaving, and at the gate, he turned off the dampener, looking forlornly back to the koro. But that place was no longer home to him. Sighing, he turned away from the koro, to catch from the corner of his eyes two toa, one of Fire and one of Water, the blue one obviously having a difficult time walking, the red one keeping a slight distance from her companion. Squinting, he slowly approached, and decided that he might be able to assist these two, who certainly seem lost.

OOC: Tezzek, attempting interaction with Maelri and Aeri

Maelri paused. Thinking as a fun-loving drunkard, when drunk, was something that took time.

"Mate, can ya tell mah friend here, one thing? She asked what...place this is, mate, and neither she nor I know." Maelri asked, stumbling to the side.

Doing her best to ignore the commotion outside, Elaadis smiled at the waiter when the meal was placed in front of her, before turning back to devour her food. She hadn't eaten in a while.

"Looks nice."

Edited by SnowyAegis

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC: Tezzek

Here we go, he sighed. "A bunch of Wash-ups? Alright," he said, sighing. "You're on the island of Mata-Nui, now home to a fascinating number of beings and species." From there, he took a moment to breath, before describing the regions, the place they now are in, and the world as it stands now. 

"At least, that's where we all are now. Catch all that?" He ask, taking a deep breath after such a long monologue. 

Oddly enough, Maelri succeeded in comprehending and storing the information, through the thick fog of alcohol. She took a moment to piece everything together, before pointing at Tezzek.

"Mate, you should be a storyteller, that was marvelous. Mate, maaaate, do it, it'll be all G." She smiled, chuckling to herself.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Once again in, Maelri paused.

"Nah mate. We're jus goin to get some tucker, mate. Neither of us av ad anything recently, mate."

Elaadis smiled, also taking a (much rougher)bite.

"Mhm! Haven't had it in ages.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles