BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC: An Aya post was asked, and ye shall receive. 

IC (Ayiwah):

The Commodore's looked approvingly after listening to the Datsue's words. "I am glad to hear that, Vilda Mako." she said, quite formally, but then added: "As long as you don't start speaking in riddles like an elder," with a wink.

"And now I will take my leave. It appears I am not the only one asking for your time today." With a nod, she turned and opened the door again, coming face to face with Dakte. It felt odd, since the other Menti was still in his full outfit. 

"Ageru Dakte." she formally greeted him, then stepped past him and made her way back to the bridge. 

:Taz, how are things with you?: she mentally reached out towards her Lieutenant.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC:Maelri

"Yeh, we do mate. Come on then mate, he said they had crab." Maelri responded, shambling off.

IC:Elaadis

"Ah, makes sense." She nodded. She didn't initially think he was referencing Onu-Koro.

Edited by SnowyAegis

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Verulas (Spectre) - Grasslands (Outside of Ga-Koro)

"Well, I guess that's something," Verulas said as the village became visible in the distance. "But if that's the extent of our intel, we should definitely keep a low profile for as long as possible."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC:Maelri

Hurrying along as fast as she could, Maelri barreled into the Great Takea inn, stopping to readjust to the light.

IC:Elaadis

Now doing her best to ignore the drunkard, Elaadis nodded.

"Makes sense, can't find them in the air either. Unless I'm just from a really, really dull place and Ruki fish can fly." She said with a smile.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC:

"You know," Tillian said idly, flicking Liara in the nose with the glazed over eyes of someone dying from boredom, "I was supposed to stay for the afternoon and bring you back to Le. The plan wasn't supposed to be don't leave Liara's couch for a week and get up to make a sandwich now and again."

Sigh.

Who'm I kidding?

Course it was.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Lash/Breathless - Ga-Koro City Gates. 

OOC: Open for interaction from a Marines character. 

IC:

It was steadily becoming one of the strangest days in Private Tyrus Archer's career; first, the appearance of Flynn; then, the appearance of (and following incidents related to) the Dasaka; and now, it would appear that a Vortixx was standing outside the gates of Ga-Koro in the company of a Rahkshi.

Teacher was beginning to think that he should have asked for more for this job.

The Lesterin approached the gates calmly and quickly, appearing neither wary nor reckless, his hands never straying too far from or to close to his swords. His mask activated quietly and he felt his senses sharpen immediately. He would need to be ready for anything.

"Ma'am," he said, coming to a halt on the other side of the threshold. "I don't mean to alarm you, but are you aware that there is a Rahkshi behind you?"

IC:

.:Dastana Daijuno, you are welcome to accompany me.:. The Menti sent out, continuing on her way towards the hatch. .:I know you cannot respond, so just meet me at the hatch if you wish to come.:.

IC:

YEEEEEEEEEEEE

I didn't waste any time after Sinshi's offer came through. With speed and stamina that should have been surprising for a devout smoker, I raced from the cargo bay, through winding corridors (narrowly avoiding running into a plethora of ship hands) [and more than a few nobles], coming to a gasping, hands-on-the-knees-and-about-to-throw-up stop just at the hatch.

"still ... got," I tried to mutter, "...it."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Darien

"Rahkshi!" Darien drew his rapier. "Stand back ma'am we'll protect you!" 

IC: Arisaka

Arisaka, having fully prepared herself for the the trip into the village (both mentally and physically) traveled toward the the submarine's exit. When she arrived outside she noticed there was some fire Toa waiting outside, the one Asa had mentioned via ideatalk, she decided for the moment she'd keep an eye on him till Lady Hanako arrived. 

Edited by Lara Croft

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

Never let it be said Raknar didn't have some cunning to him, or an ability for long-term planning.

Factoid A: There was a strange craft, capable of submerging itself entirely underwater, docked in Ga-Koro.

Factoid B: Raknar knew how to steer strange crafts.

Idea A: Steal the craft. Make bank pirating.

Drawback A: Craft looked relatively crystalline; potentially transparent. Song might not be a fan of Sudo spying on them any more than usual.

Drawback B: Craft looks like a big ol' needledick.

Drawback C: He had no idea what kind of defenses were shoved onboard.

Factoid C: Strange Toa-like aliens all shoved onboard.

Idea B: Recruit one for team.

Drawback D: Scenario would end up something along the lines of...

Factoid D: Song's legs were his blessing and his curse. Scenario for Idea B would go great for ten minutes until...

"Who's the light fixture?"

"This is Blingbling, of the Glizzinglork Hierarchy [placeholder name for alien species]. She's gonna help us pirate."

"She couldn't pack anything more than a crystal lingerie...?"

"...Uhhh..."

"Why'd you hire her?"

"Shock...factor?"

"I'm a Toa of Lightning. I have shock factor, Raknar."

And as we wind on down the road

Our shadows taller than our souls!

There walks a lady we all know

Who shines white light and wants to showwww

How everything still turns to gold

And if you listen very hard

The tune will come to you at last

When all are one and one is all

[this is the part where raknar would get kicked in the jaw really hard, betrayed by his blessing and his curse]

TO BE A ROCK

AND NOT TO

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL

Idea C: Avoid uncertainties. Paddle out of Dodge.

There's a thought.

OOC: Southern Charm to Le.

-Tyler

Edited by tylerlicious definicious
  • Upvote 8

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Lash - Ga-Koro City Gates.

"I'm well aware of the Rahkshi," Lash turned to pat Breathless' shoulder. "It's mine." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

"So? Plans change."

IC:

"Are you alright, Miss Daijuno?" The Umbraline Menti inquired, placing a hand on the smaller being's shoulder so she could make sure the Dastana did not fall, if the threat arose. "It might be best to wait a moment, catch your breath."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

Liara's coffee mug slowly floated off the ornate table it had claimed for itself and towards the two Toa, landing neatly on one of the folds of the lab coat they used as a cover.

"Welcome."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: "Who's that?"

"Uh... I think I saw her helping out with the house thing."

"Huh."

"Who's the kid?"

"Little Sister. Say hi."

"Hi, little sister."

"Hehehehehe--"

"I meant you and you know that. Mom raised us better than to not be polite."

I felt her draw herself up tall and into a sharp salute. "Sir! Denwa Vafbagr, nice to meet you for real, Goldie, sir!"

I could feel her cheeky grin from all the way down here. The Warrant Officer, for his part, responded with a good-natured chuckle.

"Well, there's the discipline. Me and the Sarge do a gig at your school?"

"Mm-hmm! Uh, sir!" 

The salute again.

"Good times."

And so the conversation continued, my sister and the guard apparently hitting it off quite well, as we waited for Miss Sinshi to respond to his superior officer's summons.

helo frens

IC (Ace): "Suit yourselves.  I'll find Cephala, if that's all right with everyone- if nothing else, it'd be nice talking with her again."

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

IC: Scholar (Ga-Wahi/Near Ga-Koro)

"What part of 'team' don't you understand, Ace?" Scholar said. "The whole point of having a group is to increase our effectiveness. That effectiveness drops as soon as people start peeling off and doing their own thing. Anyway, we're almost there now, so make up your mind," the Ko-Toa continued sharply as the group of mercs approached the gates to Ga-Koro.

OOC: 1300th post! Yay! :D

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Soraya [The Chiisai Ryu]

"No, I just woke up enough to properly chew you out."  Hanako's face momentarily froze in one of those smiles made of pure panic, and Soraya sighed.  "That was a joke, Hanako.  Anyway, I got no intention to spend most of my time on a new island napping.  If you're up for exploring, so am I."

IC: (Hanako)

"Right, a joke. Hehheee." I smiled it off. "Asa alerted me to that apparently one of the island's inhabitants is waiting for us. Arisaka is likely already outside waiting for us. Let's go exploring then." I made sure I had my satchel with me, putting in a journal and a pencil to write with, I some of our coins, but being that this was a different economy then there's we'd have to find a way of exchange before any serious trade could take place. I would have to write in it later, for now Soraya, Arisaka and I would tour the village. Making sure everything was ready. I went outside, and found Arisaka, standing with a Toa. I remember him from before, but unfortunately in all the excitement of coming here, I had forgotten his name.

"Hello Arisaka, I apologize for the wait," I said with a soft smile, before turning to male Toa from before. "I also apologize to you for the wait, I did not mean to tarry so long with you waiting on me. I must also ask forgiveness, as it seems your name is eluding me at the moment."

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

"I'm well aware of the Rahkshi," Lash turned to pat Breathless' shoulder. "It's mine." 

IC:

"Ma'am, I think you should take a moment and strongly think about what you just said."

IC:

"Are you alright, Miss Daijuno?" The Umbraline Menti inquired, placing a hand on the smaller being's shoulder so she could make sure the Dastana did not fall, if the threat arose. "It might be best to wait a moment, catch your breath."

IC:

"I'm ... fine," I panted, regaining a little composure (and capacity for breathing). "Just ... never take up smoking Sinshi. It looks cool as anything, but it ruins your cardio."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Verulas (Spectre) - Grasslands (Outside of Ga-Koro)

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Slow down a moment, guys," the Bo-Toa said. "Tracer and I are in charge, so we should have the final say over what everyone does once we get inside the village."

Walking ahead of them, he turned around and suddenly stopped, hoping that the others would do the same.

"Feel free to chime in anytime, partner, but I'm thinking that to start, we shouldn't all enter at once," he continued. "If we go in one at a time, we lessen the risk of the entire group getting caught in a lie if the guards end up catching wind that there's something off about us. Once we're in, it might prove beneficial if we each did some additional recon just to familiarise ourselves better with the layout of the place; that way, Ace can go visit his friend and we can always regroup at the pub Scholar mentioned earlier before heading off to our meeting with the contract holder. Once that happens, we should have all the info we need to sneak in, quietly pull off the job, sneak back out, and be on our merry way. Questions?"

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"Not this again...." she sighed, realising she'd probably have to explain this every single time she went somewhere with Breathless, "...this Rahkshi is under my control. It completely obeys everything I say, and won't harm anyone unless I tell it to." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"This village is Ga-Koro, judging by your appearance I'm going to assume you're one of these Lesterin I've heard about, and I have no idea exactly how long ago Makuta was defeated, only that it was sometime before I arrived on the island." 

She mirrored Tyrus' stance, fixing him with a steely glare. "I'm not insane, I assure you."