• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

• Please log in to reply
6334 replies to this topic

#6321 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

• 30-January 11
  • 3,672 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2015 - 07:53 PM

IC:

I was trapped somewhere between fear of the Commodore's wrath and Whitehot is biting her lip and smiling at me.

"...I'm just a merchant. I couldn't say."

-Void

#6322 Offline Riku Tryon

Riku Tryon
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 16-September 08
  • 12,848 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2015 - 08:26 PM

IC:

Though she looked like, in that moment, she would rather have been anywhere else, it was Sinshi who answered. Slowly, evenly, and without a trace of partiality in inflection, and only after looking for a moment like she was seriously pondering throwing herself into the water for a dark, malicious denizen of the deep to claim her soul, she answered.

"... The Commodore is a respected, learned woman in charge of a diplomatic mission. She has experience dealing with situations of the utmost political tension, as well as leading sailors of very mixed backgrounds. I am sure all will be fine."

f9QGmd9.jpg

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#6323 Offline tylerlicious definicious

tylerlicious definicious
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 28-July 08
  • 12,361 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2015 - 08:33 PM

IC:

"And hey, if she ain't, and she mindwipes me into a drooling, childish knucklehead, nobody'll tell the difference!" Whitehot joked, trying to ignore the fact that she - like a drunken Redhot - had run her mouth one too many times. "Right, Goldie?"

"Too hard on yourself, Sarge."

"I don't think you're a knucklehead."

"Fall in, ya mook." Deciding to try and cheer the Dasaka up the only way she knew how, the Marine turned her attention back to the object of her dinner date. "Hey Sinshi, I was serious about the beach. You haven't lived until you see the sunset here. 'Specially if we have high tide earlier in the evening. ######, Daijuno, I could prolly bring back a few handfuls of seashells and make you rich."

-Tyler

Edited by tylerlicious definicious, Apr 24 2015 - 08:33 PM.

make them boys go loco

#6324 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

• 30-January 11
  • 3,672 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2015 - 08:37 PM

IC:

The sting of rejected love affection lust was, and I don't mean to sound fickle but, fairly well mitigated by the promise of wealth.

"...These shells made out of metal?"

-Void

#6325 Offline Riku Tryon

Riku Tryon
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 16-September 08
  • 12,848 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2015 - 08:43 PM

IC:

"That would probably be a very nice this to see." The Menti said, nodding and injecting some cheer into her voice. The Commodore probably wasn't going to come up the boardwalk, Soulsword swinging. Just a tongue-lashing, most likely. Or perhaps she would laugh it off.

Not an immediate worry.

f9QGmd9.jpg

#6326 Offline tylerlicious definicious

tylerlicious definicious
  • Members

• 28-July 08
  • 12,361 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2015 - 09:04 PM

IC:

"W-Wha? Nah, girl, they're shells. I could steal you a buoy or something if you wanted metal. Dress it up in a spare Marine outfit and no one'll even tell the difference." Whitehot grinned and threw a comforting arm around the Menti's shoulders and scrunched her face up to tease the anxious Dasaka. "Relax a little. I won't let her yell at ya for my great taste in humor. Pinky promise."

Flirting! She was so ######in professional it hurt her sometimes.

There was a blick. Followed, a few seconds later, by another. Then the Menti gave a small smile, and made an effort at relaxing her posture. "Yes, ma'am."

"Juuust Whitehot, girls. I'm not on duty tonight, Spirit save us. I have arranged it so the good Warrant Officer and I have off until noon tomorrow. We're in the clear."

-Tyler

Edited by tylerlicious definicious, Apr 24 2015 - 09:33 PM.

make them boys go loco

#6327 Offline Riku Tryon

Riku Tryon
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 16-September 08
  • 12,848 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2015 - 09:43 PM

IC:

"I apologize, Miss Whitehot."

f9QGmd9.jpg

#6328 Offline tylerlicious definicious

tylerlicious definicious
  • Members

• 28-July 08
  • 12,361 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2015 - 09:45 PM

IC:

Whitehot paused a second and laughed at Sinshi. With a small grr sound she tightened her arm around the back of the Menti's neck and grinned. 

"You're stubborn."

-Tyler

make them boys go loco

#6329 Offline Riku Tryon

Riku Tryon
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 16-September 08
  • 12,848 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2015 - 09:58 PM

IC:

"I am not particularly stubborn, miss, merely set in my ways. Additionally, I am conducting myself as a guard for a foreign dignitary, even if I am currently not on duty. As such, I must make an effort at remembering certain formalities." Sinshi explained, clasping her hands calmly behind her back.

"Even if I am out here on informal pleasure instead of formal business, I must not forget myself."

f9QGmd9.jpg

#6330 Offline tylerlicious definicious

tylerlicious definicious
  • Members

• 28-July 08
  • 12,361 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2015 - 10:07 PM

IC:

Was she a foreign dignitary?

Oh God. I just threatened to steal a buoy.

...Find something to latch onto!

"So. What do you like to eat in the Kentoku Archipelago? If I'm walking you through a menu I should know what foods I should be ready to describe in my typical poetic manner - cramming half of them into my cheeks like a chipmunk and then saying they're 'really ######in' good, dude.'"

-Tyler

make them boys go loco

#6331 Online Timageness

Timageness
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 19-August 14
  • 2,095 posts

Posted Apr 25 2015 - 02:15 AM

IC: Verulas (Spectre) - Ga-Koro (Streets)

Still nothing, huh? Hmmm... Looks like I'll just have to resort to more... drastic measures.

After whittling the fruit down to its core, he simply absorbed the remains before using his powers once again to begin sprinkling some harmless looking seeds onto the ground in front of him as he continued walking nonchalantly.

And complete and utter chaos begins in 5... 4... 3... 2...

As he began to turn into an adjacent alleyway, he reached out to them, manipulating their very being into the signature mist-bomb plants he had shown off back during his trial at Obsidian, which by themselves did absolutely nothing until the rest of the nearby people began to step on them. Needless to say, the sudden outbursts of those shouting in surprise, combined with the fact that nearly opaque, green water vapor was now spewing up into their faces before mostly obscuring that particular stretch of road, was the perfect opportunity for him to activate his Volitak and make a quick dash through the crowd towards another alley between two shops resting on the completely opposite side of the street. A quick step behind a corner and an even quicker deployment of a vine later, and he had climbed his way onto the rooftops, making especially sure to stay low in order to blend in with the tiling as he resheathed his knife and ducked behind a nearby chimney.

And now for the waiting game...

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Gate)

Septima eventually arrived at the entrance to Ga-Koro, stopping mere yards away from the gate just to make sure Natharius was keeping up.

BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Rail, Liar, and Venom

Matoran und Panzer Characters: Kain and The Dreadnought

Bionifight Infinite Characters: Tarsus The Inquisitor, Amorigiahna, and Ravyn (Revenant)

The Asylum Characters: "Five-Knuckled" Sal

#6332 Online Locus

Locus
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Impostor Exposed

• 23-December 13
  • 9,863 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 25 2015 - 02:19 AM

IC: Natharius - Ga-Koro City Gates.

"Um.... is that a Rahkshi...." he said warily, pointing to the mechanised killing machine standing beside the gates.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BZPRPG: NatoGreavesy's Profiles! 

The Asylum: Caetus, Scriva and Fade

Corpus Rahkshi: Exxan, XaraIllusiveSilencer, Era and Sliver.

Matoran Und Panzer: Cor Saeva and the Ash HoundOblitus and the Solitarius Lupus, Lufon Vance and the Vengeful Inferno.

Bionifight Infinite: Xara - [Tonitrui], DayethThe WyrmThe Puppetmaster - [Baterra Nui]Alisa DareSnarl, Terry Terrix  - [Steampunk Clockodile]Dekako, Miril and Falcon.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"We're Rahkshi! We're not supposed to care about the consequences. We're just supposed to fight and kill and destroy. That's what I do: I fight people, hurt people.... and I'm good at it." - Xara.

"Fang's a moralist... He sees the world in black and white, good and evil. People who think like that can't be reasoned with. It's a type of madness all of its own." - Exxan.

#6333 Online Timageness

Timageness
  • Members

• 19-August 14
  • 2,095 posts

Posted Apr 25 2015 - 02:25 AM

"I... I think you may be right," she said, wondering how they should proceed. "Why do you suppose it's standing around so casually right outside of the village?"

BZPRPG Characters

Bionifight Infinite Characters: Tarsus The Inquisitor, Amorigiahna, and Ravyn (Revenant)

#6334 Online Locus

Locus
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Impostor Exposed

• 23-December 13
  • 9,863 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 25 2015 - 02:29 AM

IC: Natharius.

"I'm honestly not sure if I want to find out...." 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BZPRPG: NatoGreavesy's Profiles! 

The Asylum: Caetus, Scriva and Fade

Corpus Rahkshi: Exxan, XaraIllusiveSilencer, Era and Sliver.

Matoran Und Panzer: Cor Saeva and the Ash HoundOblitus and the Solitarius Lupus, Lufon Vance and the Vengeful Inferno.

Bionifight Infinite: Xara - [Tonitrui], DayethThe WyrmThe Puppetmaster - [Baterra Nui]Alisa DareSnarl, Terry Terrix  - [Steampunk Clockodile]Dekako, Miril and Falcon.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"We're Rahkshi! We're not supposed to care about the consequences. We're just supposed to fight and kill and destroy. That's what I do: I fight people, hurt people.... and I'm good at it." - Xara.

"Fang's a moralist... He sees the world in black and white, good and evil. People who think like that can't be reasoned with. It's a type of madness all of its own." - Exxan.

#6335 Online Timageness

Timageness
  • Members

• 19-August 14
  • 2,095 posts

Posted Apr 25 2015 - 03:37 AM

"So our options are to go back the way we came or to remain here gawking at it and risk ticking it off? That's lame."

BZPRPG Characters

2 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Endless Sea