BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

And Goldie danced beautifully to the beat. In tune with the flow like few on the island could ever hope to match, the Warrant Officer not only evaded Whitehot's attacks with the skill of a hard-nosed veteran, he also did so with the sheer style of a born natural.

Shoulder rolls, Philly Shells, Peek-a-boo, bob-and-weave, if there was a tool out there to evade Whitehot's attack, Dantas used it with grace, and brilliance that could only be matched by that snaggletoothed grin permanently affixed to his face. Luckily for Daijuno, he was nothing if not considerate to those who could get mixed between him and the sergeant.

Precision was the name of the game here. And while Dantas was no surgeon, he could pull off the next best thing.

A Sniper.

Any shells that happened to fly near the merchant's way found themselves knocked out of the sky by the Fe-Toa, scattering all over the bar wildly. While this had the unfortunate effect of occupying the straw in his mouth, that misfortune was thankfully negated by the fortune of having come to a well-prepared location.

Swiping a pair of bendy straws from the table, he flashily rearmed himself, and began to return fire.
  • Upvote 3

helo frens

IC:

WMDs!

"Sinshi GET DOWN" 

Motioning for her date to duck, the Marine stood up on her knees and fired a massive, Pakari-powered concussion shot from both straws she was currently chewing on.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

It was times like these Goldie was thankful he had a Calix.

Bending fully back at the waist wouldn't cut it in this situation. He'd need to get as much distance between him and that projectile as possible.

So, as if it were an ice rink, he slid on his back to the other side of the table, firing a trio of shots from below directly into the bottom of the slug.

And that did the trick. Knocked upwards by three pellets at once, the massive paper wad sailed harmlessly above his and the Dashi's heads.

Which, coincidentally, were now in fairly close proximity to eachother thanks to Goldie's acrobatics and penchant for showmanship.

"Hey there. Come here often?" he asked cheekily.

Edited by Tsumugu Kinagise

helo frens

IC:

"Hey there. Come here often?" he asked cheekily.

IC:

Somehow, I'd ended up leaning low down with my forearms on the table, my face inches from Goldie's.

Goddess bless him and his cheeky grin, I was having some real trouble staying mad.

"I can't believe you're the law and order of this place," I said, smiling.

IC:

Tyrus suppressed a grimace as he lowered his hand.

"Indeed, ma'am," he replied, his tone measured and subdued. "I'm ... sorry. The target appears to have been a Toa of the Green. He used some kind of biological smoke bomb in one of the main streets of the village and provoked enough chaos to be able to escape my detection. I managed to procure some fragments of these bombs, should any information be able to be discerned from it. However ... I do not hold out great hope."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

:Aelid appears to have been quite the instructor. He'd have given my own back in the Yards a run for their Dragons: she told Vakua, a chuckle resonating throughout his mind.

The Vilda woman continued her search though the Toa's memories. Many were darkened, hidden or even erased, it was too difficult to tell. Most everything before Mata-Nui, like Vakua had said, was a blur. Everything after their arrival, though, was much more readily accessed. Soraph sifted through them, watching Vakua meeting his teammates (again), hearing his thoughts and emotions as they swirled around.

:You're a good heart: Soraph said softly. :Better than you know, I think. I've seen the minds of many males, and yours is without many of their vices. A shame you don't speak. Why don't you try?:

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: I was a just a de-matoran once. We all had very sensitive hearing; we communicated via sign language. Not talking was a blessing. I went to a doctor at... some point... and while I believe it was determined that it is physically possible for me to use my vocal cords, I just... never could. Now that I am a Toa of Sonics, I can imitate sounds perfectly, I can see noise... but I have never had a voice of my own. To be honest, many things have never just had any appeal to me. Intimacy, speaking... I much prefer using my mask. Talk can fool you. Thought is clean. Unambiguous. Well, some thoughts. I am sure you know what I mean. You are delving into Casanuva's mind next. Also, while I can't speak, I am fully able to create sound in other ways. I like to believe I am a pretty good whistler.

• Upvote 2

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Catching the Sergeant's message, the Warrant Officer smiled dismissively and gave a little shrug, as if to say Who's supposed to be running wingman here again? 

As for Daijuno...

"Five years ago, I'd be right there with you. Sarge's got a way of changing people."

helo frens

IC:

:I know all that, silly. I've got your whole consciousness right here in front of me. I could turn you into a babbling little child if I wanted: Soraph teased. :But you're wrong you know. Thought isn't clear or unambiguous, it's quite the opposite. Even memory isn't. In the mind, everything is all muddled up, thoughts and emotions and feelings all wrapped around one another. Speech and writing, those are concrete. Oh people can lie, but if they do, someone will find out eventually, they always do.

Soraph's mind dance fitfully around the Toa's consciousness, spreading the scent of spring flowers as she did so.

:Are you sure you don't want to speak? I could help you there, if just a little:

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: I am quite sure. It just would not be... me. I do not want to doubt your abilities, but I doubt that degree of mental tinkering would be 'safe', exactly. If verbal communication is needed, I can always create it myself, even if it is from scratch.

Vakua shivered. He wasn't used to this level of active mental activity.

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Krakant

The skakdi's head lowered towards the spikes a brisk pace, but quickly grabbed on to the pole with another hand and precariously balanced by holding all his weight on the pole.

OOC: I thought I replied to this.  Guess not.

IC: Jalkron

Jalkron absorbs the pole as he makes the spikes beneath Krakant longer, about 5 inches total, and thinner, for better penetration.

IC (Akimoto)

Aki sat on a log and watched the others do... whatever it was they were doing. It was all kinda awkward, really. And she was pretty sure the Commodore didn't want them out of the village. She watched the jungle uneasily, keeping her guard up. Who knew what weird creatures lurked on Mata-Nooi?

To pass the time, she started staring at a rock.

That was how all Mindarms started, wasn't it? Staring at things. Aki didn't know if she had any innate talent needed to develop any kind of Mindarm skills -or if it was even possible to unlock them with proper training- but it was better than sitting around doing nothing. Her unease reminded her of the sinking hut, when she'd been helpless.

Never again.

Focusing all her will on the pebble, she urged it to move. Float. Do something.

IC (Dakte)

"Of course, Datsue," said Dakte respectfully, but with a twinkle of humour in his eye. "Far be it for me to keep an old man from his bed."

As he left the cabin, the male Menti stretched and rolled his shoulders, massaging a small ache in the right with his left hand. He still ached pretty much all over, but it was a good ache: an ache of recovery, and his few hours' rest had already allowed him to recover mentally from the ordeal. A good walk now would probably do him good.

However, there was still the matter of the Commodore's orders: nobody was to go exploring alone, and nobody was to leave the ship without removing their crystal armour.

Dakte's thoughts on that latter point were not quite in agreement with the Commodore's. He certainly agreed with the intention (that being to attract as little unwanted attention from the locals as possible), but he was not at all convinced by the choice of method. Given the almost exclusively physical nature of the natives' powers, removing one's main physical defences seemed an unwise course of action even if it could keep them unrecognised—and he was not sure it could. The differences between the Dasaka and the Mata Nuians ran far deeper than their choice of apparel: they were different in the way they walked, they way they talked, their unfamiliarity with the society and customs of this 'Ga-Koro'. In Dakte's opinion, they were just too different to these people for removing their armour to provide anything more than the most superficial anonymity. The cons, in his eyes, far outweighed the pros.

He leaned against the corridor wall, pondering the matter.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Treize

Treize was off-duty.

What do off-duty people do?

Well seeing that Treize was an unlucky woman with basically no friends, she hung out on her boat.

Patrolling.

On a naval vessel with a crew of two and that one weird bat-guy who sat in the darkness of the hold and didn't come out because a) he was allergic to Vitamin D and b) people probably hadn't forgotten his species' horrible failure of an 'invasion' of Le-koro back when Matau was still boogying like Michael Jackson.

Really, the crew of the Fortune was not fortunate at all.

IC (Ayiwah):

There was something awfully familiar about the whole situation. Ducked behind a wall made out of wood, projectiles flying, keeping your head down. Ayiwah had been in that situation early in her life, more times than she could count. Of course, there was a few key differences. For one, the projectiles were not as lethal and they didn't send deadly shrapnel flying everywhere. The other was that she had no fleet to command to counterattack. And telling a whole fleet what to do was easy in comparison to this.

Two foreign guards at dinner fighting it out with spittle-covered paper-balls were apparently impossible. She looked at Sinshi and then Daijuno with a very, very raised eyebrow. 

:This is attractive? Really, you two?:

-----

(Leah)

The Toa Maru looked at the Lesterin and nodded. "Understood. Then I will take a look around, I should be able to spot them." she said, tapping the side of her mask, before turning to the Vortixx besides her.

"I'm afraid duty calls, Lash. Again, you are welcome to make yourself at home somewhere on the beach. Just make sure your pet stays outside the village itself, for the safety of it and the villagers both. If you have more questions, I am sure Tyrus here will be able to answer. I know you didn't start off on the friendliest of terms, but please play nice."

With that she turned and made her way back to the main-streets of the village. On her way, she stopped by the guard headquarters, giving them a detailed description of the Bo-Toa that had entered the village not too long ago and asked them to pass the word to all guard patrols, so that they could keep an eye out of he showed his face again. They would also ask quietly around for witnesses who had seen somebody throwing around smoke-grenades. That sort of thing was memorable.

Leah suspected he was hiding in a building by this point. After all it was a floating village, they didn't have an infinite number of dark alleyways to hide out in. And there were only a few of those that were easily accessible, mostly the restaurants of shops. The Toa Maru began to walk around Ga-Koro, keeping a watchful eye. 

OOC: Just making things a little harder for Verulas. 

• Upvote 1

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Lash.

"Um... Okay..." she turned to the guardsman. "You know where I might be able to buy some building supplies around here? Maybe some builders I could hire?"

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Tezzek

"Really dangerous? There's occasionally some nasty rahi, maybe a Muka up these ways, and rarely the smaller rahi will stampede, but aside from that, nothing particularly noticeable. Old fusa path brings out the homelyness in people, from what I've seen. Maybe an overambitious hunter, but it's rare to find someone who actively means to do harm." Tezzek turned, eyes sweeping the area. While he could hear everything, that didn't always tell him exactly what it was. "If you get real close to the shore, Tarakava start to become an issue, but the ground's not as good for growing things, so I doubt you'll find yourself in much trouble."

IC:

Whitehot raised her eyebrow at Sinshi in a grinning mockery of the Commodore's stink eye.

"What about you, Commodore?" she asked, voice light as she took a long drink of her milkshake, forgoing straw. "What do you do for fun?"

-Tyler
Edited by Aikuro Mikisugi

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC (Akimoto)

Aki scowled and sat back, then crossed her arms and looked around. Her companions were still doing... well, whatever, and-

Her heart leapt into her throat at the sight of some being that had definitely not been there a moment before,

"Uh, guys," she said. "We've got company."

IC: Tyrus - Ga-Koro

"Most likely," the Lesterin said in his usual, terse manner. "Depends on what exactly you would be building."

IC (Ayiwah):

IC: Daijuno - Golden Weapons Gambling

"Now that I can imagine," I said to Goldie, cigarette forgotten, all the while Ideatalking to the Commodore that, :The heart wants what the heart wants, ma'am.:

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC Sorox

Sorox quickly wiped the grin off his face. That had been quite amusing.

"Hm? no, just happened to be around the area. I've never been to Ga-Wahi before."

They were probably wondering how such a obvious figure got in unnoticed, and why he would waste his time just standing there.

"A relatively small house on the beach it what I'm thinking," Lash explained, "outside the village walls, of course, with enough room to comfortably house myself and my Rahkshi." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Thanks..." she paused, "...any idea where I should start looking for one?" 

"Thanks..." she paused, "...any idea where I should start looking for one?" 

IC: Darien

"That depends on whether or not you want it made out of lily-pads and seaweed." The Toa of Plantlife replied, he had seemingly wandered off, but the Marine had unexpectedly returned. 

Edited by Lara Croft

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

"How sturdy would those building materials be?" she asked skeptically, "I would prefer a house that didn't blow over in a stiff breeze.... especially considering I'll be sharing it with a Vacuum Rahkshi..." 

"In that case, it sounds perfect." 

OOC:Sorry for vanishing, IRL business combined with lack of will to write.

IC:Elaadis

Elaadis blinked.

"Yeah, guess he is." She shrugged.

"Where I'm from, most of the strange things that happened were because someone was messing around. But, ya never know." She exhaled deeply.

IC:Maelri

Flumping her butt down in a seat, she gestured to her friend, then the seat opposite her.

"Cmon mate, siddown."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!