BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Melna (Ga-Koro)

Melna turned around to find the boys lounging in their lounge chairs. She waved cheerily at them before she stood up. She breathed, bent her knees and took off from the rock, into the water again. She flew gracefully trough the air, the glittering water framing her as she broke the surface and went under.

Melna remained down there, and continued to descend, eventually floating near a small coral reef that was clinging to the underwater cliffside.

How long she remained down there, she didn't know, she just kinda lost track of time floating there looking at the small corals waving slightly in the water currents scuttling by, there was something really peaceful about the near-total silence of watching the underwater growths wave in the currents, go with the flow, but still stay right where they were rooted in the cliffside.

When she got up again, she found Lux and Day still lounging, and decided to join them. She grabbed towel and coconut cup, and took up the last chair beside the other two. She didn't say anything, but she breathed calmly as she settled into the chair and took a sip of the coconut. This was nice.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC (Leah):

Leah began to smile knowingly as Korero looked at her. "Oh yes, you heard right: good news."

She moved her head slightly, chin indicating the front door. "Say, did you notice a new addition to the pier when you arrived here by chance?"

Her brother's eyebrow rose in response.

"We've had some new visitors recently. Visitors who have some rather impressive psychic powers. Visitors from across the endless sea." she said, letting the words sink in. 

"As it turns out, they know our Piraka as well - in fact, they have some unfinished business with them."

There was another short pause, her smile vanishing again. "And if I am not mistaken, news of their arrival has not spread yet. If we team up with them, we would have quite the advantage on our hands."

IC (Korero)

"Interesting," Korero mused. At any other time he'd have been thrilled at the prospect. Now it was just one more unexpected variable in a situation that was already dangerously complicated. "I've had an ear to the ground in Ko-Koro, and I haven't heard anything about this yet. Are these the same beings that were rumoured to have visited us a few months back—'Dasaka', I think people were calling them?"

IC: Vilda Mako (Chisai Ryuu)

"I've got half a mind to seeing the outside of town. After all, we got veritable front row seat to the town proper last time we went outside" I replied with a touch of bitterness.

"Seriously, though, I want to see some of the wilderness on this island, think we can manage that?"

IC (Dakte)

"I like your thinking," Dakte concurred. "The rawness of nature would make a good change from all the...ah...social hubbub."

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Vilda Mako (Ga-Koro)

"Alright then let's see what the elusive temptress of adventure has in store for us today" I said, quoting a line from what I believed to be an old children's tale on Kentoku, but I could be wrong, memory in old age and all that.

As we walked through town, I could tell we were getting looks, but not as many as before. It's not like we weren't used to it anyway, we tended to stick out back home, and it looked like the case was the same here, among the blue-colored natives anyway.

:This 'blending in' thing would've gone a lot better if it weren't for the fact that even here we stick out a bit for being males: I said mentally, at least we could have a mostly private conversation this way.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

###### day's smiling at me ######

Lux did his best to return the smile, but it wasn't nearly as charismatic as the Toa of Sonics' had been. His attempt at a smile to Melna wasn't much better, and he quickly focused his attention -- intently! -- on the ocean.

"Uh, hey, Melna," he said, trying to sound casual. "Good swim?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Day

"I don't think you had to swim," Day said, his tone ambiguously flat. "But yes, the game went well. Played twice actually, won all four sets."

A subtle yet cocky smile tugged at his lips.

"The other team never scored past twenty."

IC: Melna (Ga-Koro, Beach House)

"No, but, I meant... you know. You know what I meant" Melna replied half-heartedly. She then attempted to hide underneath the umbrella in her coconut.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"Ah, that." Day said coyly. "Don't worry, the guy only got a broken nose, no concussion. I made sure to apologize for hitting him in the face before I left."

He thought about what he just said.

"For uh, hitting him in the face with the volleyball. Not my hands."

IC: Tehlin

So they weren't gonna sell me any more natural painkilllers, blabbering on about concerns about long term things or something.

Yeah like I care when my head is trying to forcefully detach itself from it's host body right freaking now.

Did the next best thing, though.  Ga-Koro water was kinda colder this time of year (I guess), but it certainly got most of my head back in one place.  Cause it takes a heckovalot of focus to not ingest seawater.

In case it wasn't obvious from the fact that it's tinted green, there's a bunch of floating stuff in there, and I could just sense the plants.

OOC: open for interact where ever's convenient in ga-koro.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

"Alright then let's see what the elusive temptress of adventure has in store for us today" I said, quoting a line from what I believed to be an old children's tale on Kentoku, but I could be wrong, memory in old age and all that.

As we walked through town, I could tell we were getting looks, but not as many as before. It's not like we weren't used to it anyway, we tended to stick out back home, and it looked like the case was the same here, among the blue-colored natives anyway.

:This 'blending in' thing would've gone a lot better if it weren't for the fact that even here we stick out a bit for being males: I said mentally, at least we could have a mostly private conversation this way.

IC (Dakte)

:Hmmm, I'm not sure,: Dakte Ideatalked back. :Males don't seem to be so uncommon here, and I've yet to see any getting as many glances as we are. No, I think it goes deeper than that. We're different to them in a thousand different ways, and something as simple as changing our apparel isn't going to make that go away. The differences are more subtle: our body language, our inflection of speech, the way we look around and react to what we see...:

The Menti paused to appraise the wares on a merchant's stand before continuing, well aware of the curious look its owner was giving him.

:Let's face it, Mako. We're fish out of water here, and it shows.:

IC (Leah):

"The same, yes." the Toa replied. "That news of their arrival has not reached Ko-Koro yet is a relief to me. But that is only a matter of time...once the Piraka hear of them, our advantage will be lost."

IC (Korero)

"Agreed. So let's not waste any time."

Korero stood up again, stretching his arms behind his back and rolling his neck to loosen the stiffness in the muscles.

"We need to gather the team again. We can't afford to go solo any more, not against a threat like this one. I know where Oreius is, but as for the others, it'll be best if we find Sulov first. If we're lucky, he'll be at home in Onu-Koro."

He held out a hand, and allowed himself a smile. For all his apprehension of seeing Stannis again, it was good to be getting the team back together.

"Coming?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

I'll be, the kid had a point. I was so used to one reason for people looking at me that I'd failed to consider there might be another reason. Part of the dangers of my old job and standing, I suppose; you fall into patterns and routines that are so exhaustive and demanding that you have trouble moving outside of them.

:Good thinking, I think you're right: I replied, before Kama and I collectively proceeded to stare down a curious merchant who kept a few cheap knick-knacks right next to his hands on the counter, split-seconds within reach. It took him a mere three seconds to look away.

:Let's just see if we can find a way outside:

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:Elaadis

A loud thump signaled the awakening of the Vo-Toa as she fell out of bed.

After clicking her additional armor on, returning her to the tank-like appearance she kept, and slinging her halberd over her shoulder, Elaadis walked back out. Arkrak was not present. Either he had left earlier, or hadn't gotten up. Elaadis walked to the inn's door and leant against the wall just outside.

OOC:Elaadis open for interaction again.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC (Dakte)

:Agreed.:

It wasn't long before they passed a signpost, and found that one of the arrow-shaped planks of wood was emblazoned with the words "VILLAGE GATE".

The guards at Ga-Koro's gate clearly weren't fooled by the two Dasaka's 'disguises' (a fact by which Dakte was wholly unsurprised), but they made no fuss and soon Dakte and Mako were walking on the golden sand of Ga-Wahi's beaches.

The Menti looked up, shading his eyes from the sun with one hand, at the cliffs that rose up all around the bay. Their sandstone surface had been worn into smooth and flowing shapes by the winds of ages, and towards the top they were clustered with tufts of moss, vines and foliage. Away on the far side of the bay, a waterfall cascaded down into the bay beneath a huge carving of a Kanohi Kaukau.

"I suppose we should look for a way up past the cliffs," he said.

IC: Arkrak

There was sunlight flowing through the window. A breeze, tinged with a salty taste, filled his room.

That was new.

It took him another second to remember that he was no longer in Onu-koro.

Arkrak pulled himself up, letting out a quiet yawn as he acclimatised himself to his new environment. That was right, he was visiting Ga-koro. The unfamiliarity of his current location ... the different environmental inputs ... it was a Ga-koro inn rather than his residence in the underground village of earth.

An inn. His companion.

Ah.

He immediately rolled out of bed, moving to prepare all his belongings. Hopefully he wasn't imposing on Elaadis' patience in his sleep, his hands frantically wandering the room to grab all his things. With the speed of a hungry Muaka, he descended the stairs, feet rapidly carrying him out of the inn's door.

Where was sh-

Right there.

"Sorry," he apologised, performing a quick bow of the head to Elaadis. "I hope I did not keep you waiting."

IC:Elaadis

Elaadis looked at Arkrak and unfolded her arms. So he hadn't left. Well, it wasn't like it was midday so she wasn't surprised. She gave an almost childish smile.

"No, it's fine man. Calm down."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Vilda Mako (Naho Bay) 

The massive Kau Kau hewn into the rock was an impressive sight. I guess it made sense for people who could control water (not to mention lived literally on top of it) to revere this particular mask. I couldn’t see any way past the cliffs, but I knew someone who could.

“What do you say, girl? Care to be my eyes for a minute?” I asked the bird on top of my head, Kama cawed in confirmation.

:Good, ok, now….:

I closed my eyes, turning in on myself and stepping onto the mental plane. I saw two minds near me, Kama and Dakte, and in the distance I noticed some others that I vaguely recognized somewhere in the village. I returned my focus to the energetic mind in front of me, and reached out towards it.

The instant our psyches brushed against each other, flashes of color and light rushed through my mind. I didn’t flinch, I was used to this.

I moved further in, and the constant flashes slowed and meted out to form coherent images. Kama’s eyes were now my eyes too, and when the Janu Bird tilted her head, my eyes saw what they saw.

:Go!:

Kama took off, and I felt the wind rush through her feathers and carry her higher and higher as she beat her wings to carry her upwards. If I could still blink, I would’ve done so already.

From high above, Kama’s sharp eyes could make out even the smallest details, including the two male Dasaka standing there on the beach waiting for pointers. She swooped back and forth, scanning the ground below her, and I tried as best I could to read the map being sketched out for me.

Kama descended again, settling on a nearby rock as I perused the images again. I withdrew from Kama’s psyche with a signal of thanks, as always.

“An old Vilda trick” I explained briefly to Dakte before I thought up the map… yeah, that oughta do it.

“There’s a path not too far from here, we just need to follow the bamboo”

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Gabe

[internal tipping intensifies]

The De-Matoran carefully listened to the words of the two Toa, and from his detailed analysis and conclusive reasoning honed from thousands of hours of sheer determination and study at the Mata Nui Gentleman's College for the Hatted Individual™ he undeniably concluded that this occupation would definitely be solved through a mass injection of euphoria into the population by way of fedora.

But he was unsure of whether or not he really would be up to snuff in that regard. He nervously looked to the Ga-Matoran he'd tipped at and done other inane in front of just minutes ago.

"Ah, that." Day said coyly. "Don't worry, the guy only got a broken nose, no concussion. I made sure to apologize for hitting him in the face before I left."

He thought about what he just said.

"For uh, hitting him in the face with the volleyball. Not my hands."

IC: Melna (Ga-Koro, Beach House)

"Mhmm" Melna mumbled as she reappeared from behind her coconut umbrella. She finished it in one spectacular drag and looked over at the other two.

"I'm going into the water again, you guys want to come?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Voulge

Crack

Voulge stretched his arms above his head as he walked away from Ga-Koro. He had made sure the toa of sound had found her way to a proper tavern. Whether or not she could actually afford it, well that wasn't his concern. Scuddles had emerged once again from Voulge's satchel, perching atop his left shoulder, enjoying the slow walk.

"Where to head next... Maybe I should make my way to Onu-koro. Never did fully investigate that cavern I woke up in. Seemed I was more worried about finding out where the bloody karz I was. And I'm sure those fine lads at the entrance to Onu-koro will be more than happy to see me again. Afterall I was such good company." He peered at Scuddles "Whatcha think?" The ussal only offered a squeaky chitter in response "My thoughts exactly."

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:

Lux finished off his own drink in a much more low-key way than Melna, dropping it into the sand next to his chair -- tiny umbrella kept gripped between two fingers to keep it for closer inspection later -- before looking over at his hot as frick companion, smiling as he mentally backhanded his Parakuka.

"I'm good," he said, twirling the umbrella around with his fingers. "Might head inside for a bit, actually."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

A flicker of worry appeared in Lux's heart -- jeez, should I go out swimming with them? Going inside on a gorgeous day like this; seems like such an old-person thing to do -- but he took a deep breath and shot a grin at both of his friends. Umbrella held between his teeth, he leaned back in his chair, making a pillow for himself out of his folded hands.

"You kids have fun," he said, letting the umbrella drop onto his chest. "Try not to drown or anything."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Sorry I disappeared for so long, a number of back to back trips for family affairs, and then the beginning of my summer class, have really kept me away from anything. 

IC: Tezzek

"Ah, I figured as much. I can agree, Ko-wahi is far too cold for my taste. Still, back when merchants traveled this road frequently, I found that their crafts were fantastic. A shame that trade has withered slightly." He smiled at his companion, turning his gaze back from the distant peaks. "So, it's your whole family that you're resettling? That must be quite a feat. How many others might be joining us, should you choose to call my quiet little corner of the world home?"

NPC Niralle's messenger

An Onu Matoran walked the streets of Ga Koro. His master had been very clear: "find the vortixx with the rahkshi".

The Matoran couldn't help but shiver. Both incredibly dangerous figures for a Matoran, but none as dangerous as displeasing lord Niralle.

The Matoran spotted a vortixx wandering the streets. No rahkshi, but that figures. It would be unlikely for the guards to allow a rahkshi in the koro.

The Matoran approached the vortixx and bowed low,

"Good afternoon, ma'am. I am Durok, and I am searching for one called Lash. Might I inquire if you can help?"

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC: Lash.

"Help with what?" she turned, surprised to find someone seeking her out by name. She hadn't introduced herself to too many people during her time on the island, and this Matoran wasn't anyone she recognised. "Who sent you?" 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Lash.

"Anticipated my..." she trailed off, "...if this has anything to do with my Rahkshi, tell your master I'm not interested." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

NPC Niralle's messenger

It became increasingly clear that this vortixx was indeed lash. "This has nothing to do with your pet. My master has become increasingly impressed with you." He handed her the sealed letter "My master would welcome you." He said "with or without your rahkshi"

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||