BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Lash.

"Increasingly impressed by what?" she challenged, taking the letter but not opening it, "I haven't done anything." The threat of an unspoken "yet" lurked behind her glowering red eyes. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Day

Day squinted at her, trying to make out what she was telling him. In a moment, he vanished and reappeared next to her.

"What?"

IC: Melna (Ga-Koro)

At least she didn't startle when Day used his Kualsi

After an awkwardly long pause, she spoke up and managed to speak clearly.

"I just meant to say I'm gonna take another jump"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"For a price, I'm sure," she replied in a voice that dripped with scepticism. "Let's see, then..." she opened the letter. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Cute, but I can't go back to Onu Koro," she replied with a shrug. "So if you're done wasting my time..." 

"It was part of my deal to get out of Onu-Koro, and I have no intention of going back on my word," she replied brusquely, "Besides, I'm uncomfortable enough leaving my rahkshi a few minute's walk away - I don't want to think about what might happen if I left it behind and went off to the other side of the island." 

She folded her arms, "If your master so desperately wishes to speak with me, he's going to have to crawl out of that cozy little man cave of his and meet me somewhere in between here and there." 

• Upvote 1

"Oh, for karz's sake... Fine. When?"

"Let's get this over with..." It was becoming abundantly clear that Niralle and his cronies wouldn't be taking no for an answer.

"Xerrand?" the name was unfamiliar to her. How many assosciates did Niralle have?

IC: Tezzek

Tezzek blinked. "Excuse me. I know I'm a toa of sonics, but did I just hear that right? Fourteen?" He whistled, slowly and softly, as he gazed up. "Now that's what I'd call a family." He shook his head, as he looked back down at his companion. "Fourteen potential neighbors. Now that's something you don't hear of every day. It's like going from being the only matoran in town to having an entire koro move in overnight."

He gazed northward, towards what must inevitably be the arid lands of Po-Wahi. "That'll take some serious effort relocating all those beings."

"Okay, fine," she scowled, casting apologetic glances towards the two guards. "I still don't understand why your master is so obsessed with me." She'd only been on this island for a few weeks, after all.

NPC Durok

"I'm afraid that's all I know, ma'am" he replied. As he walked away he turned back and added "by the way, the charred forest should be safe to bring your companion." He turned back towards the Onu Koro highway and began to depart "If m'lady so chooses, of course" he called back.

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

She said nothing, just pocketed the letter and started heading towards the village gates. Breathless still stood there, right where she'd left him. "Follow," she said to the Rahkshi, gesturing for it to do so. She'd found that simple commands seemed to work best on the creature. 

OOC: Lash & Breathless to Ta-Wahi. 

IC (Korero)

"Agreed. So let's not waste any time."

Korero stood up again, stretching his arms behind his back and rolling his neck to loosen the stiffness in the muscles.

"We need to gather the team again. We can't afford to go solo any more, not against a threat like this one. I know where Oreius is, but as for the others, it'll be best if we find Sulov first. If we're lucky, he'll be at home in Onu-Koro."

He held out a hand, and allowed himself a smile. For all his apprehension of seeing Stannis again, it was good to be getting the team back together.

"Coming?"

IC (Leah): 

"Yes." she replied, but didn't immediately grab her brother's hand. Instead she quickly got to her feet and walked over to Nokama's old desk. Within a few seconds, she had written a quick note. It was short but it would keep Hahli and the Dasaka in the know. Surely the guard would come looking for her sooner or later and if she could not be found, they would check her usual residence first, ensuring the slip of parchment would be found.

Then, picking up her staff and Gali's hooks, she walked back over to where the Toa of air waited, and unceremoniously wrapped her hand around his wrist. She gave a single nod as a sign for Korero to go ahead and work his magic, and an instant later the interior of the hut was empty, the two Toa gone.

Just as Leah had expected, within an hour, a marine came looking for her, on some small errand. After repeated knocking and no answer, the Matoran decided to take a look and see if the Maru had not gone out into the garden out back and so opened the door. But as soon as she entered, she knew the Toa wasn't home, as the absence of any of her tools showed. Then, the marine spotted the note on the desk and picked it up.

Guards,

things have gone cold. Tell Hahli and our guests to prepare for trouble.

Without hesitation the marine turned and left, in order to pass on the information, though not quite knowing what to make of it.

OOC: Leah and Korero 

IC (Ayiwah):

A walk along the coast sounded nice indeed. "Let us head south then." she said, not because she thought the walk was nicer, but because it would be a little easier to keep an eye on the village and the docked ships that way.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC Sorox

Nothing to do now... Casanuva was in the hands of destiny.

Sorox slowly came down in the city, landing clumsily and straightening up, before catching a glance at...

Oh no. The one who was with him beforehand.

Sorox quickly darted behind the side of a building, cringing as He accidentally kicked a noisy bin, the sound rattling everywhere.

OOC: Poorly hiding from Akimoto.

Edited by Ghidora131

IC Sorox

OOC: Poorly hiding from Akimoto.

IC:

"You know," Tyrus Archer said to the man in black poorly trying to conceal himself, "hiding is usually best done while being silent."

The Lesterin did not even look up from what he was doing -- which, for the sake of completedness, was scribbling out a brief letter upon a flat piece of driftwood he had found kicked to the side of the street, whilst he too leaned against the side of a building -- to reprimand the Toa in his actions.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Ga-Wahi------Ga-Koro-----Central Plaza

If anyone was ever in search of sustenance when in Ga-Koro, they wouldn't have to look too far to find satisfaction. The central plaza of Ga-Koro was a melting pot of cuisine and trade. Marya wandered about the stalls, hungry but not quite able to find something delicious. She also needed to do some grocery shopping, but that could wait until after dinner. Food shopping on an empty stomach was a bad idea.

She finally settled on some Takea skewers from an old friend of hers. A bit on the fishy side, but still delicious with a few seaweed rolls. She wandered about the plaza some more, watching a few stalls close as the day's business ended. Torchlight lit the plaza now, as the sun had set. Matoran, Toa, and other associated beings from around the island milled about, not quite ready to go home, but left with nothing else to do. It was a quiet night. 

Well, we could all do with more quiet nights. Marya thought to herself as she took another bite of skewer. Mata Nui knows we haven't had enough of them recently...

OOC: Is back again! Sorry for vanishing for almost two months. Open for interaction once again.

Defy Expectations

IC (Ayiwah):

A walk along the coast sounded nice indeed. "Let us head south then." she said, not because she thought the walk was nicer, but because it would be a little easier to keep an eye on the village and the docked ships that way.

IC:

"Aye aye, ma'am," I said, saluting casually before I fished a pack of smokes out of my pocket. "Commanding officer leads the way, I presume?"

Ga-Wahi------Ga-Koro-----Central Plaza

OOC: Is back again! Sorry for vanishing for almost two months. Open for interaction once again.

IC:

Maybe Lux regretted not going swimming.

Maybe he was afraid of missing the creation of a group memory; but balancing that against a grade-A lack of interest in getting into the water and a grade-A need for some time to think, he figured he'd probably made the right decision to head off of the beach.

Of course, how he'd managed to get to the central plaza of the Koro was anyone's guess.

It was getting dark out; not for the first time, he was glad that he'd fixed a lightstone to his new walking stick -- technically just a piece of a drill that he'd broken off of a mining machine. It lit the way for him wherever he went, and, if he was going to be completely honest with himself, being in the dark wasn't the most inviting prospect right then. Not since--

What was an inviting prospect was that shish-kebab stand over there. Lux made his way over, spotting a woman already trying the fare, and he tried shooting her a smile and a friendly wave.

OOC: Hello Marya!

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Vilda Mako (Naho Bay) 

“There’s a path not too far from here, we just need to follow the bamboo”

IC (Dakte)

"Sounds good to me."

As they went, passing the gently swaying stalks of the bamboo one by one, Dakte reached out to brush the dark blade-shaped leaves with one hand.

"Not entirely unlike home, eh?"

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Ga-Wahi-----Ga-Koro-----Central Plaza

Marya smiled and and returned the wave of the Po-Matoran as he approached the Kebab stand. "Hi!" She said with a smile. "If you're looking for something to eat, I'd recommend the Takea spears. I'm told they were freshly caught this morning."

Defy Expectations

IC:

"I am not sure that there is anywhere in particular to be lead." The Menti commented idly, starting to slowly stroll down towards, and along, the coast. "Though the Commodore is more than free to lead the way, if she wants."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Dessa

"I'm sure it will. But the promise of the richness of the land around here is gonna be too hard for them to pass up," she remarked, beaming as she reviewed the results of her soil tests.

"These fields... they're just... perfect."

Her smile growing, Dessa put her instruments away and returned her attention to Tezzek, but almost immediately became distracted as she looked past him, further up the Old Fusa Path. About a hundred metres away, a second path branched up and into the mountains of Ko-Wahi.

"Hmm, if I remember correctly..." she said, pulling a map from her belt and running a finger along the line demarcating the Old Fusa, "...that's Sky's Heights Way. It'd make for a great place to build a homestead, what with the crossroads and all. Easy to pinpoint on a map, and we could even transport what we grow into Ko-Wahi."

She continued bounding along the path, at a somewhat faster pace now.

"Come on!" she called, the smile still stretched across her face.

OOC: They're pretty much into Ta-Wahi at this point, so Dessa to Ta-Wahi I guess, Tezzek can come too.

IC:

Lux chuckled because he didn't know what else to do.

"Well, how can I refuse that," he said, smiling, turning to the vendor. "I'll take one of those Takea spears, then, please."

The vendor, a Ga-Matoran who looked exactly like you'd expect a Ga-Matoran vendor to look like, wordlessly passed a kebab over to the Po-Matoran. This incited a brief but awkward transaction where Lux was forced to gather the necessary widgets from his satchel with one hand full. But this was, after all, a man who had single-handedly -- sort of, kind of -- butchered and ######-slapped a Rahkshi.

Paying for a friggin' kebab was nothing.

"Thanks for the heads-up," he said to the first Ga-Matoran, still smiling.

IC:

I shrugged.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Ayiwah):

IC:

"I am not sure that there is anywhere in particular to be lead." The Menti commented idly, starting to slowly stroll down towards, and along, the coast. "Though the Commodore is more than free to lead the way, if she wants."

One of the perks of command...one is always free to lead the way.

"Thank you, that is very kind." Ayiwah replied with a dry chuckle, raising her right hand and letting her index finger do a few lazy circles, the unspoken version of let's go.

They began to walk, quietly at first, more focused on looking around and taking in the landscape and coastline in front of them. As it was getting late, the gentle curve of the beach as it rounded Naho bay vanished somewhere in the distance, obscured by the blue of night. But beyond, behind the forest marking the border of the Wahi, a distant, orange glow could be seen. 

Ayiwah squinted, trying to make out a little more detail. "That must be region of fire the first expedition made land in."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png