BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Sorox

Oh, greeeeaaaat. "Hm? Oh, that is of little consequence."

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Streets)

Septima simply picked herself back up and began brushing herself off before eventually collecting her lunch.

The last thing she wanted to do was escalate the situation any further.

IC: Natharius - Ga-Koro Street.

"Well then, I guess the same can be said of you," he shrugged, before turning away from the stranger and wandering off after Septima. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Neya

It was then a shape, the angle of sunlight preventing anyone from making out any details, unless they had a Ruru or a light or something, which had previously simply drifted about over Ga-Koro, moved. As in, twisted in the air before making a free-fall dive, straight down.

To anyone looking when this occured, they would have seen that the shape was in fact a Toa of Air and her halberd. As she closed the distance between her and the ground, she threw her feet forwards, spinning to an upright position before lowering the non-axe end of her halberd down below her feet.

CHUNK

The tip sunk into the green roof of a building, not piercing the material but digging in and stopping the weapon, slowing the Le-Toa to a safe speed just before her feet impacted the building as well, immediately dropping to a crouched position, supported by her halberd and her own sense of balance.

Even where she was, she was still quite dark, rendered so by her near-black armor and actually black clothing. She took a moment to examine the Vortixx and the Lesterin. Her blank, observant gaze quickly switched to a warm smile as she leaned forward, resting her weight on the pole of her weapon.

"Hello! I apologize for my sudden intrusion, but I could not help but overhear your distress over a missing loved one, and came down here to ask about this situation of yours. Such a problem is one none should have to go through, especially when it comes to a mother!" Her smile changed to a warm, but questioning gaze as her eyes locked onto the Lesterin.

OOC: Hope you don't mind, FA and The Other OtherAlex!

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Lash - Ga-Koro Street.

"Well, best of luck finding your son," this place was growing crowded, and she saw no reason to bother sticking around, "Unless anyone has any objections, I'm going to head back to the inn..."

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Not at all!

IC Kiriah Vale:

"Are you sure, you seem il-"

She was interrupted by the arrival of what appeared to be an Onu-Toa with a Miru, though Kiriah herself was not of the standard color, so really the being could be of any variety.

"As I said, I am looking for my son, Sarcen Vale. Have you heard of him?"

IC: Erike & Samera

As Lash headed off, he had an odd feeling that he might see her again someday. But then again, this was a big island. His focus followed the mother's gaze unto the roof overlooking them. Odd spot to land in the middle of a conversation, he noted.

"He's like this tall." Erike pitched it, raising a hand to about his shoulder. "Or was, when he left."

She rubbed the back of her head semi-awkwardly.

"I am afraid my...nomadic lifestyle means I rarely get names, so even if I had met him, I could not tell you." She apologized, sitting down before pulling her halberd free of the building, sliding down with a thump to the floor, her symbol of Mata Nui on her heraldry coming into proper view.

"What did he look like?"

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Streets)

Seeing that tensions were starting to rise even without her participation, the Fe-Toa briefly shot her companion a pleading look.

Please don't start something that we'll probably regret later...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Natharius - Ga-Koro Street.

Seeing Setpima's look, he decided to do the smart thing and just keep on walking. 

Neya raised her hand, rubbing her chin.

"Hmm. Afraid not. He is a De...you are Lesterin, yes? Hm." She looked up, thinking, one arm across her chest, as if crossed, the arm supporting her chin sat in the palm.

"Have you tried Onu?" She asked, looking back down.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC:Neya

She took a step back, rubbing the back of her head with an awkward laugh.

"Oh! I'm terribly sorry! My mistake..." She smiled awkwardly.

"But yes, I would suggest Onu-Koro. I can't guarantee anything, though. If you do leave, I would be happy to accompany you." She offered.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

"Of course not!" Neya grinned warmly, clutching her halberd close. "I am a traveller, and only stopped here to rest for a couple days." She shrugged. "And it's been a couple of days."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC:

"I will take your word for it. I don't think I will see her again. Not before we leave, at least." The Menti shrugged slightly, leaning against the wall again. "She didn't seem a bad sort. Just... Extremely and unnecessarily intense."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC (Ayiwah): 

The commodore had almost made it back to the Ryuu's pier when the thought reached her. She stopped and turned to see Soraph approaching with company.

:At this hour of night, those things must be rather important to you. Speak your mind.:

The last bit carried a bit of humor with it. It was literally the way Dasaka carried out a large amount of their conversations.

IC:

:...:

"Hello Commodore. There were actually two things I wanted to talk to you about. The first is right here" Soraph said, gesturing to Vakua behind her. 

"This Toa's name is Vakua. He control's sound, and remarkably, he has a Mask of Telepathy."

She paused to let that last bit of information sink in. In all of Kentoku culture, there had never existed such as mask, and to find one here, on this island that had no Menti or psychic connection at all, was remarkable.

"The mask has, unfortunately, made him a target of some very bad men on Mata-Nui, who would like to kill him as much as steal that mask. I've talked to him and a teammate of his, and we came up with the idea that Vakua could hide out on the Ryuu for a little while, at least until things calm down for him a little bit. He'd have someplace safe to stay, and he'd be able to help as a sort of cultural ambassador."

:I've seen the mask in action, and it really does confer telepathy to the wearer. Having him aboard would be an invaluable opportunity to learn more about it, as well as this island. Also, I've Willhammered him and one of his teammates, Casanuva, and inspected their minds. They're completely safe, as honourable as any Menti. They see it as their mission to protect all peoples. Some of their earliest memories are cloudy, but from what I understand that's not too uncommon on Mata-Nui.:

"Secondly, Vakua's team, the Toa Kalta they call themselves, are going on a reconnaissance mission to a village called Ko-Koro, and I'd like to go with them." Before the Commodore could speak up, Soraph continued. "I know what that you wanted everyone to stick together here in Ga-Koro, but ma'am, I'm a Vilda. I've spent the last few months cooped up on the ship, and while this fishing village is a definite improvement, my place is out there. In the wild. The mission itself is completely safe - I'll be with Casanuva and the rest of the Kalta the entire time. I'll use my abilities to get a bird's eye view of the ice village and learn as much as I can while staying far away. And while travelling, I'll  be able to do my duties and start cataloguing the flora and fauna found on this island. "

:Apparently, Ko-Koro is currently run by very bad people, possibly including some of the Chaotic Six. Now's the best time to learn about how they've settled into Mata-Nui before they hear about our arrival.:

"With Vakua here and me with them, we'd be able to build some trust with the natives here  Mata-Nui. What do you say?"

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC:

Whitehot grinned and leaned against the railing beside Sinshi, halfway sitting atop the smooth wood that kept them from tumbling over the balcony.

"I'm never sure if you're excited or just mad tolerant," she joked with a small chuckle.

-Tyler

Edited by Neopolitan

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Casanuva remained silent as Soraph talked. Her second request caught him off-guard, though. He could practically feel Aelied's gaze boring into the back of his head.

Did you discuss this with her?

No. This is new. What does Aelied think?

Well, this all seems to depend on the Commodore's answer, doesn't it? I would have liked to have been informed of this development. I would talk with this Soraph woman, but otherwise, I see no issue at hand unless she compromises our mission here.

Very well, master.

When Soraph finished talking, Casanuva stepped forward. "Uh, hi. I'm Casanuva, I'm the one that initially thought of bringing Vakua back here. Another advantage I can see of your expedition taking him in is that... Well, nobody is denying the powers possessed by your people are amazing. They are, however, somewhat... limited. At least in comparison to what is here on Mata Nui. If Vakua is with you, you have at your disposal a very skilled Toa of Sonics."

Edited by Keeper of Kraata

The times, they are a-changing...

IC (Akimoto)

"What's she like?"

IC:

"A capable warrior, a skilled negotiator, a compassionate commander," Tyrus said, staring back out across the bay and to the visage of the Maru's predecessor. "Although I do not always agree with her methods or mentalities, she does appear, by all accounts, to be a worthy successor to Toa Gali."

IC: Melna (Naho Bay)

"No, you didn't miss anything. Anyone else want to head into town?"

IC:

"Just there, actually," Lux said, leaning on his makeshift cane, his gaze wandering over to the darkening horizon. "But I wouldn't mind heading back with some friends. I'm game."

IC:

"With Vakua here and me with them, we'd be able to build some trust with the natives here  Mata-Nui. What do you say?"

IC:

Up on top of the Ryuu, it was easy for me to spot Soraph and her entourage of ... they were called Toa, right?

And here I was, having just spent an evening with two of 'em. Goddess, it's a good thing I've Zyla to handle the books back home.

I was little high up to hear what they were saying, and even the Ideatalk they were shooting was faint from here. Probably wasn't helped by my Dashi status, seeing as us pipsqueaks don't get the privilege of the talk part of that ability, and I'd never had the greatest range to begin with. I can only play psychoanalyst and suspect that it was deliberate repression to keep from having to hear more of the nobles' bull######.

But, in this case, curiosity was killing the cat and I just had to know what the princess was doing out late with this many good-looking guys (I AM A TERRIBLE PERSON AND REGRET NOTHING), so I started sidling over to the end of the ship where the gathering was, carefully making my way to a piece of kibble that could hide me from sight ... probably.

Just so long as no one decided to look up.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

"The former more often than the latter." Sinshi answered with a smile, glancing at Whitehot briefly before she surveyed the sky again. "If it was merely tolerance, I would not actively seek to spend time with you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"You sailed here with a whole crew's worth of nobles and well-refined women. Instead, you hooked up with me." Whitehot grinned; coincidentally, around the time of the expression, the Menti's hand found itself being squeezed tightly from between the two girls. "I think you've lost the right to complain, Miss Sinshi."

-Tyler

Edited by Neopolitan

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND