BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

"I have dragons. I will speak to whomever determines the value of widgets, and determine an acceptable exchange rate. I will use this exchange rate to pay for things in dragons."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

The officer of the law cocked her head inquisitively.

"What's a yakuza?" she asked. "Uhh...Spirit bless you?"

-Tyler

Edited by Costa Vespula

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC (Ayiwah):

The commodore nodded in Sinshi's direction; a subtle, friendly gesture, before looking down at the tips of her feet in order to avoid showing everybody that a grin had forced its way onto her expression. But it did not last long. Seeing the Toa and her entourage head for breakfast brought an eventuality into focus which, she had to admit, they had failed to consider before they had departed: 

What if one of the expedition does not want to come back?

She and Tazera would have to talk about it later and then include Lady Hanako in the discussion once the two of them were in agreement. But first, there was another matter to discuss. Ayiwah turned on one heel, then made her way back into the conn tower with purpose in her stride. Back below decks, she found Mako where he said he would be, waiting outside her cabin, passing the time by entertaining Kama. The Commodore opened the door and then held it open. "Come in, Mako, make yourself comfortable."

IC (Tazera)

The Lieutenant arrived a few seconds later, snapping an even sharper salute than usual the moment she saw her commanding officer.

"Sorry I'm late, ma'am!"

There was a distinct red tinge to her ears.

IC (Ayiwah):

The commanding officer shot Tazera a questioning look, with a little amusement mixed in. Her friend was not one for being tardy aside from very rare occasions, and her reaction when it happened was usually endearing, though the commodore would never say that out loud or on the mental plane with others in earshot.

"It's quite alright, Tazera." she said. "Thank you for joining us."

She looked from her to Mako again and back. "Now then; the reason I called you here is Vilda Soraph. She has made the acquaintance of a team of Toa and requested she be allowed to join them on an excursion to Ko-Wahi. Hostile territory. I would like your thoughts on the matter."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC:

"Are so~!"

The Menti's right cheek, puffed out in a scowl, found itself being pressed back into place by the left cheek of the woman beside her.

"If I pinky promise that you'll pay for my next meal, will you stop being grumpy?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

"I cannot promise to stop being what I never was." The Menti stated, sipping quietly at the coffee that had made its way (relatively subtly) from the waitress to their table and into a mug for each of them. Her nose wrinkled up faintly, and a single hand inched out to slide the sugar towards her. "That might, however, improve whatever deficit in mood you seem to perceive."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:Elaadis

Elaadis almost tripped in the sand, spinning on the spot, gaze switching between Arkrak and Ga-Koro.

"W-Wha--Weren't we just here? I mean, yeah, it is, but weren't we following your friend to stop him getting too drunk or something?"

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC (Ayiwah):

The commanding officer shot Tazera a questioning look, with a little amusement mixed in. Her friend was not one for being tardy aside from very rare occasions, and her reaction when it happened was usually endearing, though the commodore would never say that out loud or on the mental plane with others in earshot.

"It's quite alright, Tazera." she said. "Thank you for joining us."

She looked from her to Mako again and back. "Now then; the reason I called you here is Vilda Soraph. She has made the acquaintance of a team of Toa and requested she be allowed to join them on an excursion to Ko-Wahi. Hostile territory. I would like your thoughts on the matter."

IC: Vilda Mako (Ayiwah's Office)

"Not by herself, that should be obvious right away." I regurgitated, just for the sake of clarity, "but even then, if she referred to the group as a whole team, then we'd have to send quite a few people with her just to avoid them being in danger from being outnumbered. Soraph is the only one who's interested, as far as we currently know, so it wouldn't be safe for her to take just herself and maybe one or two others, especially not if the whole thing is going into unknown territory with unknown associates and known danger."

I quieted down as I mused for a spell. Soraph was... charitable, she probably had interest in coming with these people to help out, or so they'd made her believe.

"Anyway, let's assume these Toa were on the up-and-up (isn't that their job around here? Kind of like a "protector" of some sort), and Soraph knew all the risks involved, and these Toa were going to do what they could to keep her safe and alive out there... even then, we would've left one of our own into the charge of total strangers, walking into completely unknown danger and territory." I said, to which Kama decided it was a good time to punctuate with a caw of her own.

"I think my input isn't really gonna be anything else but a resounding 'no'" I said frankly.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: God I've found myself in one of these situations again.

Uh. With Vorex off somewhere.

Uh.

Okay let's just skip to Ga. Just Ga. I hate dealing with these messes. They never pan out.

IC: Arkrak

"I believe he is a lost cause right now," said Arkrak with a sigh, as they were clearly in Ga-koro.

Doing Ga-koro things.

Yeah.

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Docks)

Before Septima could utter another word, she was interrupted by the sound of shattering glass coming from a nearby alleyway, followed by angry and panicked yelling.

"What do you think that was about?" she asked Natharius.

IC: Natharius - Docks.

"Drunken brawl?" He suggested, "These are the docks, after all."

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Docks)

The Fe-Toa had been around plenty of drunken brawls in her time, and while the sounds did seem consistant with the Skakdi's explanation, she just couldn't shake the feeling that something else was going on.

"Maybe we should go check it out," she suggested. "You know, just to make sure..."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Natharius - Docks.

"Well, it's not like we've got anything else to do." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar