BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Silo - Warehouse, Ga-Koro

Immediately ripping the now rusted metal box open, I am equally satisfied by the clink of coin within. It's all in bags, so I grab a few for my accomplices. I can't remember how much cash is in each, but it'll be at least  enough for two mercs, if not more. I'm not bothered, though: I'll be generous today, since I'm in such a good mood.

Stepping back into the relative light, I survey my two new weapons wordlessly before doing anything with the money.

OOC: Finally getting back to this after being busy the last week.

IC: Serith

Serith looked at the dead being slumped in the doorway, and wondered if they had been an intended target. The Toa of Crystal couldn't fathom why the being had been killed if he hadn't, considering he was unarmed and obviously not a threat. His eyes focused on the purple Toa as he stepped back into the light, holding several coin bags.

"Find what you were looking for?" Serith asked the armored being. 

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

OOC: at this point, even I'M just gonna forget this happened and go with Tarn and Aegis' version.

IC: Azureus

Azureus stepped out of this house and walked over to the bay, Trying to clear his head. He knew something was wrong with him, but he couldn't figure it out. His memory was all fuzzy for some reason. He could still remember people, experiences, but actual locations were blanked out, just not there anymore. "Might as well sleep on it." He said, walking back. He walked back into the house, pulled the blankets up over him, and slept.

Link to how Azi looks(UPDATED): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Hh1oWv0PcbLWVKdnpaT1hZeFk/view?usp=drivesdk

Also, because THEMESONG:

IC: (Ranir)

​The blue Araka was the first to wake up. As her eyes adjusted to the sunlight, she checked to make sure her knife was still where she left it the night before. As expected, it was. She quickly grabbed it and put it away, once again reciting the words on its blade in her head. Ranir sat up, and looked around the room at her companions.
Still asleep. Either I'm up early or they're lazy.
Attempting to rub the sleep from her eyes, she remembered that she was still wearing her helmet--and then realized her mask was gone, having fallen off while she was sleeping. Didn't need it anyways. Maybe I can modify it into an actual helmet...

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Azi tossed and turned a little bit, trying to get back to sleep. He woke up around the same time as Ranir, but Azi was never really a morning person, so he just slept in. Realizing that getting up was inevitable, Azi decided to just get it over with. "But who said I couldn't start the day off with a little fun?" He thought as a devilish grin crept onto his face. Azi quickly got up, grabbed his backpack, and went over to a table. He pulled out three separate canisters, one of Steltian Ale, another of Red Kane-Ra, and a third simply labeled 'Moonshine' "I'm making morning shots for everyone. Who wants what in their drink?" He said to Kanonu and Ranir, cracking open all three canisters.

OOC: well, this is gonna end well....

Link to how Azi looks(UPDATED): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Hh1oWv0PcbLWVKdnpaT1hZeFk/view?usp=drivesdk

Also, because THEMESONG:

IC:Wasuka

A moment later and the Arakan hunter, wrapped in her blanket like some kind of foreigner burrito, stirred, not yet completely awake. In her still-mostly-unconscious state she attempted to stretch her limbs, the motion interrupted by said blanket burrito.

She promptly toppled forward, her face hitting the floor hard with an audible clack of metal.

Wether or not this helped her wake up, one couldn't tell. She made no effort to get back up.

Edited by SnowyAegis

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC:Wasuka

The floor-bound Araka sleepily sat up again, the blanket loose enough to let her move. She took off her helmet, if only to wipe her eyes and brush the recently acquired floor dirt on her helmet's visor, before sitting it in her lap.

"Hm? Oh, morning everyone." She blinked, eyes half-lidded.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

Based on the fact that the Araka was staring off into space for a good thirty seconds, Azi quickly figured out that Wasuka lived in a sad, sad world where people had no idea what alcohol and energy drinks were. "Your loss." Azi said with a grin, "now, what did you guys want?" He said, turning to Ranir and Kanonu.

Also, because THEMESONG:

"Coming right up!" He said cheerfully. He opened up both canisters and poured Ranir a glass of Ale, and Kanonu a glass of the energy drink. Putting the Ale and Kane-Ra down, he picked up the moonshine, and poured two glasses of it. He took one glass and slid it across the table over to Wasuka. "Order up" Azi said as he took a sip out of the other glass.

Also, because THEMESONG:

IC: Silo - Ga-Koro

I don't answer Serith, but instead toss him and the other guy a bag each. "That'll be enough. Now, let's get down to business." As I talk I begin to climb the stairs. "First we need to find the guy."

Kathok

IC: Silo - Ga-Koro

"Toa, tall-ish, blue and gunmetal, wears a Pakari and a smug grin, saunters everywhere like he owns the place..." I spit out the description bitterly like the insult it is. "...Oh, and he's a Fa-Toa. Carried a sword last time I saw him."

Kathok

OOC: oh god aegis is inactive
​that makes two cases in the rpg forum where people I was interacting with have up and vanished

​IC: (Datrox)

The Toa of Fire munched on his salad. He turned to Sorox.
"So what's the plan after we're done here? I just remembered we were gonna do things."

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Azi walked out into the middle of the street, with Ranir close behind. "I wanna test how good you are at fighting. So, what better way than an exhibition fight? Any advantage you have, you use, deal?" He said, holding his hand out for her to shake it.

OOC: because why not?

Also, because THEMESONG:

"How so? I overheard that you came from somewhere dangerous right? So, let's just see how dangerous you are. Me and my old teammates used to train like this all the time. Trust me it'l be fun."

OOC: yes I mentioned teammates, but they're not the ones you think. It's just a reference to my friends and a team we used to be in called the Toa Tokawa.

Also, because THEMESONG:

OOC: You can mention stuff like that as long as you don't say you knew them before Mata Nui. We've been on this island a while, it wouldn't be unheard of you having been in a Toa team in the past.

​IC: (Ranir)

She sighed.
​"Alright. But if this ends badly for you it's your own fault. Understood?"

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)