BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:Wasuka

"O...Okay..."

Oh no she did something bad didn't she

Did she kill someone?

Wasuka briefly remembered putting an arrow though someone's shoulder plate to stop him from sending several huts crashing down. The context of the scenario had been lost to the depths of her memory. Her elders hadn't been too happy with her since.

Wasuka eventually located the shops, buying some water canteens and a couple other bits and pieces.

"So, like...where do we buy food...?"

Edited by SnowyAegis

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC:

The Menti stared at the Saihoko from across the table, just outside Whitehot's line of sight, subtly radiating the most fearsome aura she could manage without stopping her smile.

"I think Dai might have more fun in the Koro's markets."

IC:

Whitehot, oblivious to her status as a piece of Whitemeat to be fought for by the Menti, grinned widely.

"You really will, Dai! There's so many cool trinkets to buy and stuff! Plus the prettiest seashells on the whole planet!"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:Wasuka

"Aye, I got lost yesterday. Y'know what, let's forget food. If we need it, we can catch our own." Wasuka sighed.

"You don't suppose every village on this island is the same, do you? In how every building looks the same?"

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Azureus

Azi bolted towards the water, and started running along the surface of it, heading in the direction of Onu-Koro. Eventually he made to a desert, speeding up now that he was on solid ground. He stopped once he made it to a large tunnel with an Ussal Crab hut out front. "Is this good? Think you can walk the rest of the way?

Link to how Azi looks(UPDATED): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Hh1oWv0PcbLWVKdnpaT1hZeFk/view?usp=drivesdk

Also, because THEMESONG:

"Yeah that works." He turned around a saw that some of the sand heated and fused into glass. "Oh, kinda went too far there. Well, see ya." He said before speeding off. He went back to Ga-Koro, and saw that Ranir and Wasuka weren't there yet. ", now I gotta wait."

Link to how Azi looks(UPDATED): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Hh1oWv0PcbLWVKdnpaT1hZeFk/view?usp=drivesdk

Also, because THEMESONG:

IC:

Whitehot, oblivious to her status as a piece of Whitemeat to be fought for by the Menti, grinned widely.

"You really will, Dai! There's so many cool trinkets to buy and stuff! Plus the prettiest seashells on the whole planet!"

-Tyler

IC:

"You see right through to my little capitalist heart, Sinsh," I said, grinning. "I'd love to see these markets of yours!"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"And aaawaay we go!" Azi said before speeding off to Onu Koro, slightly faster than normal to compansate for any weight. He skidded to a halt in front of Kanonu and Wasuka. "And that's everybody. We ready?"

OOC: they aren't in Onu-Koro yet. Their waiting at the tunnel.

Also, because THEMESONG:

IC: (Datrox)

"Of course it won't!"
​...of course it won't...
​He downed the last of his water, and slammed his glass back down on the table. By now a small bit of his steak was left and his salad was completely gone.
​"Now then," he said, before pulling his hood over his head and pushing away from the table, "let's get moving. Need to find some more recruits, right?"

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)