BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

"Aaaah, I'm so glad I have new alien friends like you girls!"

-Tyler

IC:

"Is there a different type of new alien friend?" SInshi queried curiously, taking a sip of her coffee and looking contemplative. "Would you be familiar with them if there were?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"Sure there are! What if you were more like Skakdi? Or a little grey dude with huge eyes and a pencil neck?" Whitehot asked in hushed tones. "I mean. , dude. What if you guys had brought probes in stuff to use in secret on the loc-"

--she stopped--

"--I mean...I guess you did, and those were pretty cool, but...what if everyone had?" she continued on, ignoring the new looks of interest she was getting from Daijuno. "If you'd come here talking about how you wanted to probe all of us for great science, you would've gotten a much crazier reaction at the docks!"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

"I imagine we would have." The Menti was very interested in her coffee, taking a very long drink that happened to hide her expression, and studiously elected not to look over at Daijuno. "I suppose you have dealt with foreigners before, yes. Query withdrawn."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

The plucky heroine of the Ga-Koro Marines seemed to glide off of Dantas' lap and to the right, landing with her strong jaw squarely on Sinshi's shoulder and her green eyes wide and questioning.

"So you guys have really never seen Skakdi or Vortixx before? What about Lesterin? What aboooout...what kinds of Rahi do you have? Are there Kane-Ra on Kentoku? Kikanalo? Mata Nui Cows?"

For the more perceptive people sitting at the table, the point Whitehot was driving at was as clear as the crystal over Sinshi and Daijuno's figures.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

While I'm not gonna say that Whitehot calling me "her babe" didn't send the smallest thrill up my spine (nor the fact that I'm literally being given things by soldiers oh my goddess what is even happening to me), but not even the pangs of jealousy could keep me from shooting Sinshi a sidelong grin.

"You are fantastic, Sarge," I said. "Sinshi, wouldn't you agree?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

"We don't have much in the way of Rahi on the land. Kanohi Dragons live up on the mountains, however. We get much of our food from agriculture and the sea." The Menti explained calmly, sipping her coffee while her eyes moved sideways to regard the face perched upon her shoulder. They swiveled the other way upon Daijuno's comment, narrowing slightly.

"Yes, Dai, I would."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: 

Arisaka calmly took a sip of her drink, before finishing off her bagel. She wasn't sure what she could contribute to the current conversation, so she remained silent for now. She did however, wonder if a Mata Nui Cow was a ferocious beast, and whether or not she could slay such a thing. 

Edited by D.Va

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

Whitehot was visibly glowing as she planted a kiss on Sinshi's cheek and slowly shimmied her way into the Dasaka's lap to replace the one she'd occupied previously.

"I dunno where you guys are gonna fit a cow in your sub, though..."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Verulas (Spectre) - Ga-Koro (Bar)

Grumbling and scowling for a few seconds before reluctantly replacing the spilled drink, the bartender simply shook her head for a moment, hanging around for a little while longer to ensure that she actually received payment for this one.

"So why Ko-Wahi? You know that place is practically crawling with criminals now, right?"

"Yeah, well, got to get back to protecting the cable car, I guess. Saw what they did to Ko-Koro firsthand; rather not have the psychos marching down into Ta-Koro too, even if the entire village is filled with fire-spitting hotheads."

"So you're a guard, then? Can't say I would've figured you for one."

"Mercenary, actually," he said, downing the beverage before sliding over the proper amount of widgets. "Anyways, I should probably be heading out now as well. Thanks for the drinks."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Maldrakk

He had stopped when he heard Ko-Wahi. Could this be one of the mysterious people he had heard of? Or, just another common bungler? After all, mercenaries are usually not errand boys...

"Ko-Wahi is an awful cold place with alcohol in your blood." He turned around and peered between his thick eyelids at Verulas.

IC: Volin

"#### me," Volin breathed as he leaned back into the couch, eyes glued to the ceiling. The news fatigued him more than it annoyed him.

"Trava, how's that tea looking?"

IC: Trava (Ga-Koro, Beach House)

"An awful lot prettier than usual, I'll tell you that much" Trava replied as she turned around. Two steaming cups hanging by a finger on each hand. Trava quickly paced over to where Volin and Oceanna were seated, and placed the two cups on a table nearby. Her eyes were closed shut while she faced them. With a quick twirl she turned away and walked back. A third cup was waiting.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Huh.

For someone who apparently doesn't take too kindly to others butting in on his business, this guy sure as Karz doesn't mind sticking his nose into mine all of a sudden...

Better stay alert.

Turning around in his seat, Verulas simply shrugged as he established eye contact with the Skakdi, refusing to let his motions betray his thoughts.

"Good thing I'm not wearing a Kualsi then, isn't it?," he said, displaying a wry grin as he tapped on his mask with his finger. "Guess the trek back will allow me to get it out of my system long before I even arrive at my intended destination. How fortunate."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Volin

"Thanks," Volin said, tilting the cup to his lips so he could take a few generous gulps, seemingly unaffected by the tea's near-boiling temperature. There was a certain bitterness to it, softened only by a flowery aroma and sweet aftertaste he didn't recognize. Nothing too offensive, but not exactly his favourite drink in the world. If he ever drank it again, it would probably be out of courtesy or for the supposed health benefits.

"So, what were you guys doing before all of this?"

IC:

I hear the Rora's chambers are just gathering dust in the sub.

"Just gotta frame it as a matter of imperial importance," was what I said instead, though, since I liked my head firmly planted where it currently was. "We'll probably get about a dozen sailors ready to give up their spot home and stick around for the good of the Empire."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"I highly doubt that two drinks, no matter how strong they are, are suddenly going to impair my ability to walk throughout the entirety of the next few weeks. Besides," the Bo-Toa said, raising his eyebrow. "I'm no courier, and even if I was, I'm not heading that far in."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC Maldrakk

He abruptly stopped laughing. The smile dropped quicker than a rock.

"I never said it was the drinks."

It became suddenly obvious that his hand was inching towards the hilt of his blade. It appeared to be attached upside-down to his back.

Well, this was beginning to turn into quite the predicament.

Considering as to how he had apparently became a wanted man (and not in a good way) shortly after walking through the village gates, causing a scene that had the potential of attracting the city guards was definitely not something he was planning to do. Throw in the fact that he had just recently "un-alived" someone within the region, and this situation he had suddenly found himself in was growing more and more undesirable by the second. On the other hand, if things did end up dissolving into a fight, not defending himself would most likely lead to serious injury or even death, which also wasn't the greatest of options either.

Wow, I'm really stuck between a Muaka and a Kane-Ra here, aren't I? What to do...

Deciding that he was at least going to try bluffing his way out of this first, he called upon his powers, forming a fairly large seed in one hand before flipping it across his knuckles well within plain sight, mainly as a distraction to draw attention away from his other as a few different ones began to form in the palm of his closed fist.

"Look, buddy," he said, lowering his voice so that it was barely a whisper as he began to rise to his feet. "I've got no beef with you, and I'd rather just as well see myself out so we can both be on our merry way and forget that this little meeting of ours even occured. But if you really intend to start something in this... wonderful establishment, then I'm simply going to have to teach you some manners by personally redecorating the entirety of this room with your face. And trust me, neither of us wants that to happen."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC Maldrakk

Instead of a giggling, hoarse reply, the Skakdi angrily curled up his lip.

"Look," He snarled, almost as quiet as Verulas. "I ain't buying your gab about how squeaky-clean you and your Ko bunch are. The rotting pile of grime that you and the rest of your hideous- Agh, why do I even bother talking to you..."

He gripped the handle of his machete. "Point is, I'm here to splatter you all over the wall. You, and anyone else cooped up in that city. You can either submit to your fate, or try to covince me of otherwise..."

As he spoke, he opened his eyes fully, although he still kept scowling. A Ta-Matoran angrily squeezed in-between him and the door to get out before something bad happened.

Verulas suddenly found himself fighting back the urge to facepalm.

"So let me get this straight," he growled, grin all but disappearing. "Not only are you admitting to eavesdropping on my conversation, but you didn't even have the attention span necessary to listen in on the whole thing? I work at the cable car station, for ####'s sake! I'm one of the people making sure that a legion of psychopaths don't descend into any of the other Koros!"

Taking a second to regain his composure, he merely shook his head before attempting to shove his way past the Skakdi.

"You know what? I don't have time for this. You go do what you want, but I'm leaving. Have fun harassing somebody else, Karz-Head."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Well, that went about as horribly as I expected it to...

Time for Plan B.

Seeing as to how most of the Skakdi's attention was being drawn up towards his face, Verulas made the tactical decision of letting the blow connect, causing him to stumble back towards the bar and giving him the space necessary for him to flick the single seed he was displaying so proudly directly towards the aggressor's sword arm. As it began to fly at it's target, he willed the shell to crack open, spewing forth vines and roots in an attempt to bind both the weapon and the limb to their owner's side.

"That's your opinion, pal," he said, trying to recover as he threw the majority of the contents of his other hand out onto the floor. "Hopefully, when the guards do eventually show up to start questioning everybody about this little incident you started, they don't share it."

A second later, and they had matured into his signature mist-bomb plants, only to immediately start releasing their payloads when people inevitably began stepping on them. Tossing another fully-grown one at the floor, just for good measure, he activated his Volitak and proceeded to use the panicking crowd as cover in order to try to make his escape.

And... poof goes the Bo-Toa!

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC Maldrakk

The vines shot out, and Maldrakk brought his machete up to meet them. He cut through some, but the rest twisted around and wove the weapon to his hand.

Oddly enough, when Verulas went almost entirely invisible, the Skakdi darted out of the building. The crowds started soon after, minus an unconscious and very much in pain Onu-Toa, through the one door in a steady stream; some fearful, others just trying to breathe. Maldrakk was watching them hard, hidden in the shade of the door, mumbling something about cable cars, and looking for anything that looked like a cloaked being...

IC: Verulas (Spectre) - Ga-Koro (Streets)

Slipping into a cluster of nearby people while doing his absolute best not to bump into any of them and give away his position, the mercenary calmly walked outside, traveling in such a manner that the shadows of the other beings would, for the most part, eclipse his own in an effort to hide himself from view. Sure, there was nothing he could do about the area in which it was connected to his feet, but between the panicked bodies moving around and the mist still pouring out of the doorway, anyone still attempting to find him would find it extremely difficult to even pick up on that in the first place.

Noticing that his group was taking him towards the entrance to a nearby alleyway, he briefly looked backwards, and, upon noticing that his movements were still being concealed by the the mass of flesh still pouring its way out of the tavern, quickly proceeded to duck inside. Seconds later, and he was on the rooftops, leaping from building to building before eventually pressing himself up against one of the structures and hiding himself from view. While not initially pleased that he was forced to rely on the same tactic so soon after reentering the village, he highly doubted that the Skakdi (or anyone else, for that matter) was able to pick up his trail, so the plan for the moment was to simply watch and wait until this all blew over, or at least until the cover of night, before making his way back towards the docks and trying to exit the Koro once again.

Hopefully, the next job won't require so much cloak-and-dagger theatrics. This is really starting to get tiresome.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC Maldrakk

Upset that he did not see him come out of the building, he began to follow the crowd, but eventually he began to think that perhaps he was still inside. He followed the for a while, until there was an alley up ahead that caught his eye. Thinking for a moment, he thrust himself into the crowd, before thrusting himself out again into the alley, in the manner of being forcefully shoved.

Once inside, he violently tore the vines off his arm and scanned the area. Besides what he had flattened, the area was relatively dusty, and the footprints stood out fairly well. When I track this guy to Ko, it'll be even easier to track him. He made a mental note of the shape and style before following them.

They led straight up to a wall, at a fast pace. Who else could it be? The options of who this fellow was were quickly dropping off. In all likeliness, he was either one of this group he was trying to find, a villainous rogue on some other mission, or the most talented cable car handler in the universe. It didn't take him long to scale the wall, and just as he got over two guards ran in, looking for someone somewhat fitting his description.

As if dust could collect on the rooftops! He growled under his breath; if only he was so good as to follow footprints on this type of ground. "Somehow, someway, I'm beating him to the Ko cable car." He snarled before re-sheathing his machete and moving at a very low height to avoid being seen, sometimes on his stomach, trying to determine where he was.

IC:

Given that there was now an entire Marine between her and the table, Sinshi had to change tactics. 

Not that the change was bad, given that Whitehot's arrival briefly obscured the faint contrast of red and blue on the Menti's cheeks. To deal with her new position Sinshi wrapped her arms around the Toa's middle, allowing her to reach the table, and rested her chin on White's shoulder so she could see. Then she calmly brought her mug up and took a sip over the native's shoulder.

"You're quartermaster, Daijuno, finding a way to fit everything in the hold falls to you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tira

The most pleasant thing about Ga Koro was that I could always start the day off with a swim. It was the little luxuries like that that made the koro a paradise. Drying myself off, I was ready for whatever challenges the day had for me.

As I stepped through the residential district, towering over everyone else, I could see a blind toa with a sign.

'Pls Guide Me To The Nearest Tech Store.'

"Do you need help, miss?"

Edited by The Invisible Noob

--IC: Viis--

"Oh!" exclaimed Viis, as a voice said suddenly, "Do you need help, miss?"  The question was obviously directed toward her.

"Uh, yes, please," she replied.  "Could you take me to the nearest place that sells technological items?  I'd go there by myself, but, as you can see..."  She let the statement dangle for a moment before continuing, "Yes, I'd like that."

--OOC:--

Sup again, Invisible Noob.

--IC: Viis--

"Today, I need technology because I've realized just how badly I find my way around.  I'm hoping to get something with sonar capabilities.  That'd help me figure out where everything is, then I won't have to ask random strangers on the street to take me places.  Doing that's actually really embarrassing for me."