Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi


  • Please log in to reply
9361 replies to this topic

#9321 Offline K I N G

K I N G
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

  • 14-August 16
  • 2,797 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 05 2017 - 09:30 AM

--IC: Viis--

"Hear, hear," she said.

She gestured, hopefully, to the bartender.  "Can I get some water, please?"


  • 0

#9322 Offline The Invisible Handman

The Invisible Handman
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 20-March 05
  • 2,341 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 05 2017 - 04:01 PM

IC: Tira

 

Huh, water I guess Viis isn't going all out on the alcohol after all.

"So Septima, before you forget everything ... may I ask what a day in your life is like?"


  • 0

#9323 Offline Timageness

Timageness
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 19-August 14
  • 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 05 2017 - 07:55 PM

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Bar)

 

"Hard to... say, really. They tend to... vary a lot."

The Fe Toa took another moment to choose her words carefully, which, in turn, was probably two or three more than originally intended due to her current state of inebriation, before finally responding.

"To put it... bluntly, I get by enough to occasionally... put food in my stomach and a... roof over my head. Granted, the last was attached... to a leaky abandoned house that I was... squatting in, and the one before that... was just a tarp propped up in an alley, but the current one... belongs to a local inn, so I suppose I'm... moving up in the world. For the... time being, anyway."


  • 0

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.


#9324 Offline The Invisible Handman

The Invisible Handman
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 20-March 05
  • 2,341 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 06 2017 - 04:17 PM

IC: Tira

 

Right, so she was a vagabond ... still. Maybe Septima and Viis could help each other

"So did you ever come across an Arthon during your ... home hopping?"


  • 0

#9325 Offline Timageness

Timageness
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 19-August 14
  • 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 06 2017 - 06:59 PM

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Bar)

 

"None that I could ever afford... or weren't already attached to someone else's face."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Now that you... mention it, though, I could've... sworn I saw one in a shop... just the other day. Can't say for certain... whether or not it's still there, but it might be... worth checking out."


  • 0

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.


#9326 Offline K I N G

K I N G
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

  • 14-August 16
  • 2,797 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 06 2017 - 10:31 PM

--IC: Viis--

Viis' ears perked up at Septima's words.  An Arthron?  In a shop?  Seen just recently?  Things might be looking up.

"Where was- hic- this shop, Septima?"


  • 0

#9327 Offline Krayzikk

Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 16-September 08
  • 14,167 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 17 2017 - 08:29 PM

IC:

"Destiny is... One of the Virtues here." Sinshi began slowly, finding herself in the slightly awkward position of needing to play middleman. The expedition needed to be protected; that was her solemn duty, and especially after the previous day one she would not ignore. But at the same time, this 'Matoran' had asked a fairly innocuous question so far. No need to jump directly to conclusions.

 

A quick exchange of 'words' with Akimoto confirmed that Soraya was still with her, at least. That was good. It cemented that there was no immediate concern.

 

"Perhaps you could help bridge the cultural gap, White, once details are provided by Miss...?"


  • 0

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

  Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG


#9328 Offline Flex Lord Splash

Flex Lord Splash
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 15-July 12
  • 847 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 24 2017 - 12:25 AM

IC:

 

Ashala laid in the middle of Ga-Koro square on a green towel made of a lilly pad. She looked up at the sky and breathed in peace as she soaked up the sun's rays. Things had been quite around here for a long time... Ashala couldn't remember a time she had to fight. She was a Toa sure, but she was a healer first. That's what she'd been doing for years, mending the wounds of her fellow villagers within her hut.

 

She wondered if today would be any different then her last, or the days before that.

 

OOC: Open for interaction


  • 0

#9329 Offline Timageness

Timageness
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 19-August 14
  • 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 24 2017 - 11:56 AM

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Bar)

 

"If I... recall correctly, I came across it... down near the docks."

She stopped for a moment, trying to find the words for accurate directions, but ultimately came up blank.

"I should... be able to... take you there... once I sober up."


  • 0

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.


#9330 Offline The Invisible Handman

The Invisible Handman
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 20-March 05
  • 2,341 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 24 2017 - 02:26 PM

IC: Tira, a Ga Koro bar

 

Oh good, we could solve Viis's problems by today, or tomorrow ... probably tomorrow. Septima had a lot of alcohol in her, likely too much to sober up from anytime soon. Still we did have time to spare, and Viis now had hope, and that was a thing to be celebrated. "Well no need to worry, it'll still be there for a while I'm sure" 


  • 0

#9331 Offline K I N G

K I N G
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

  • 14-August 16
  • 2,797 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 29 2017 - 12:54 PM

--IC: Viis--

"It better be.  Otherwise, I'm going on another alcohol binge."

Still, though.  Beneath her still-melancholy exterior, she was happy.  She had a first real glimmer of hope since the accident.


  • 0

#9332 Offline 25K When?

25K When?
  • Members
  • Destiny Fulfilled!

  • 10-July 09
  • 23,142 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 04 2017 - 04:56 AM

IC: The Seventh

 

The explanation was something that, yeah, she wouldn't have believed on first listening either, but it had happened, and even if she didn't know everything about Matoran, and even if there was still that bit of doubt telling her that she wasn't sure if the Matoran was genuine, she was putting her faith into him.

 

"Okay, so this Matoran told me that I and five other folks were supposed to head up to Kini-Nui, that big temple of ours up on the mountain. He said that one of them would be one of your Dashi ... Soraya, right? And that something big would happen up there. Some way to ... make the world right. Some way to stop ... the Makuta."

 

Her final word was punctuated by a dark pall. And slight hesitation.

 

She wasn't sure.

 

But if there was the chance that Makuta was still going to pull something.

 

She had to stop it.

 

Even if she was just running on faith.

 

"And that's all. Mata Nui knows if it's real or not, but if it's something the big guy wants us to do ..."

 

She was gonna do it.

 

To muster up her courage and go into action. 


  • 2

#9333 Offline SnowyAegis

SnowyAegis
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 07-October 14
  • 964 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2017 - 09:39 AM

IC: Elaadis

Why the hydrophobic Vo-Toa had remained in the Village of Water was unknown to anyone, likely even herself, considering how clumsy she could be at times. It was pleasant, she supposed. Still, as nice as sitting in the sunny weather and watching the myriad assortment of fish was, Elaadis had a growing ache to leave and go do something. She didn't carry around an oversized halberd as an ornamental piece, after all. Stretching her arms as she walked into the bright light of day, she decided she'd wander for a bit to burn off some energy before deciding what to do with herself.

OOC: Woo, time to actually do what I keep saying to and get back into this. Elaadis is OFI.


  • 0
aBlR6jE.png
My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!
Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

#9334 Offline Krayzikk

Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 16-September 08
  • 14,167 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 11 2017 - 07:44 PM

IC:

Makuta.

 

She only knew the entity by reputation, and what Whitehot had told her. But she had seen the corruption of its legacy. Nearly been prey to it. Those vicious parasites had nearly attached to her, just like they had that savage creature. So much like the Chaotic Six, but somehow worse. The Six were evil, truly evil, but they were still men. What that Skakdi had started to become with the parasite's help was something much more twisted. Even if she had not known anything about the entity the look on the Matoran's face would have explained everything.

 

Some people were excellent actors, and it would have taken one to fake the darkness that hung on its name. All that it implied. The fear it held for her, the concern at even speaking its name... And the quiet determination that she would fight it. Bravado was easy, but courage in the face of fear was hard. Sinshi had seen it before, and in Seven's eyes she could see it plain as day.

 

"... I think she's telling the truth, Commodore." After a quick exchange with Akimoto, only a few words, her frown deepened. She tried to keep her expression neutral but there wasn't much of a way to hide the conflict within. There was little logical reason to believe what the Matoran was saying, but even less way to explain how she knew what she knew. And in Sinshi's heart she believed her. That did not mean to place faith blindly. But having faith meant taking a leap, sometimes. "Akimoto says Soraya looks like she's seen a ghost."

 

"If there's even a chance that she is correct, I think we need to take it. Failing to do so empowers their enemy as well as ours."


  • 0

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

  Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG


#9335 Offline Vezok's Friend

Vezok's Friend
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Savage Rockslide Awakened

  • 09-March 06
  • 10,617 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 25 2017 - 06:46 PM

IC [Ayiwah]:

 

"Yes, Sinshi...I do believe she is." Ayiwah said in agreement. She considered their options. She remembered the briefing with the Akiri, Hanako and Leah Maru on the situation in Ko-Wahi and how the Maru had encountered some of the six and their new Rahkshi pets. They hadn't mentioned where exactly this encounter took place, but scuttlebutt in Ga-Koro went they fought below the great temple - which was also the place she'd heard mentioned mostly in conjunction with something called a vault. Suddenly, it seemed that their timetable was advancing rapidly.

 

"Very well then - we will take this chance." she finally decided. She felt like sighing, but maintained her composure. She was back in full commodore mode again.

 

"Besides, the crew wanted to see more of the island since the moment we landed. It's time."


  • 0


smaugbanner.jpg


#9336 Offline Krayzikk

Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 16-September 08
  • 14,167 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2017 - 03:54 PM

IC:

 

"You will find Soraya and Akimoto at the Great Takea." Sinshi said quietly, after a moment. She directed her gaze at the Matoran, able to make eye contact from her seated position with ease. "We, I, am choosing to take a risk. If harm comes to her because of it the Commodore will never get the chance to make you regret it."

"But I think you are telling the truth. So I wish you luck."


  • 0

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

  Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG


#9337 Offline 25K When?

25K When?
  • Members
  • Destiny Fulfilled!

  • 10-July 09
  • 23,142 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 27 2017 - 01:11 PM

IC: The Seventh      

 

"Cross my heart." Seven's gaze met the Dasaka's without flinching. "If I screw up, feel free to give me a hard knock."

 

She began to turn away, but paused.

 

"And uh, thanks," she said, slightly sheepish. "Never met an alien before. Never had one tell me good luck either."

 

It was very new to her.

 

"But, see you later. Thanks again!"

 

However, she had to go.

 

"Come on Wraith, let's head out."

(function enableSelectClickCopy() {

var events =
['copy', 'mouseup', 'mousedown', 'contextmenu', 'select', 'selectstart', 'dragstart']
var topElements = [window, document]

function disableAll(event) {
if (event.stopImmediatePropagation) {
event.stopImmediatePropagation()
}
else if (event.stopPropagation) {
event.stopPropagation()
}
}

for (var i = 0; i < events.length; i++) {
var event = 'on' + events[i]
for (var j = 0; j < topElements.length; j++) {
topElements[j][event] = null
}
document.addEventListener(events[i], disableAll, true)
}

})()

* {-webkit-touch-callout: text !important; -webkit-user-select: text !important; -khtml-user-select: text !important; -moz-user-select: text !important; -ms-user-select: text !important; user-select: text !important;}


  • 0

#9338 Offline Monika

Monika
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Dark Hunters Attack

  • 07-April 03
  • 9,729 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 28 2017 - 01:48 PM

IC: Wraith

 

The aliens were far more agreeable than Wraith had anticipated, they'd actually agreed to let Seven see this Soraya. They'd put faith in what Seven said, which was a miracle in itself. If Wraith had been one of the aliens he wasn't sure he would have believed any of it.

 

Surely this was the work of the Great Spirit, convincing even aliens in their just cause against the Makuta. 

 

The mere thought of the dark lord sent tremors of anger throughout Wraith's body. Makuta's own followers still occupied his village, untold numbers of the village's citizens...citizens he'd sworn to protect...dead. He was angry not only at Makuta and his ilk but himself. He'd witnessed the invasion of Ko-koro with is own eyes, but he'd barely managed to help evacuate, much less fight off the invaders. 

 

Truth be told, Wraith's greatest weakness was that he'd always preferred to work alone. This was what had always put him at odds with the Sanctum Guard, why he'd rarely visited home, choosing to wander the endless winter that was Ko-Wahi. Why he'd lost his own body to Echelon for a time... 

 

But when he looked at Seven, who's courage warmed even his stoic heart, he felt like he had a purpose again, a duty. Wraith knew that, no matter what happened, he'd stay by her side. He'd protect Seven till his dying breath. 

 

He would continue to aid the Matoran in fulfilling her destiny, and in doing so, fulfill his own.  

 

"Come on Wraith, let's head out."

 

Wraith simply nodded to the aliens and then turned to Seven. "Yes." 


  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

 


#9339 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

  • 08-June 12
  • 4,450 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 28 2017 - 06:13 PM

IC:

 

[Rhow - Ga-Koro streets]

 

She nodded. "Right, right. You just point him out when we find 'im and I'll try to hit everybody suspicious who doesn't look like that."

 

"So what do they know that makes them a target of your target?"

 

IC: Zelvin (Ga-Koro)

 

"The locations of goods, mostly," the Kru-Toa replied, "in the aftermath of the siege, a lot of things got moved around and... very oh so unfortunately lost". The way Zelvin worded it made it quite clear what she was really talking about: smuggling and theft.

 

"There are those who are very intent on getting their things back, and also ensuring nobody else knows where to find them, since at least some of them are of a... less than discretionary nature and best kept away from prying eyes, so to speak."

 

"So they want to get what he knows out of him, and then shut him up, permanently."

 

"There's also a great deal of salvage, perhaps some of it of value to the refugees. I rather think they'd be very happy to get it back."


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

 

Ferron-Nuparu-Mar-Zelvin-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Trava-Mako


#9340 Offline Timageness

Timageness
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 19-August 14
  • 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 29 2017 - 08:58 AM

OOC: Time-skip initiated.

 

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Inn - Lobby)

 

Ugh... Please don't barf...

Having slid into a chair over in some far-off corner of the room, the Fe-Toa simply held her head and stomach as she desperately tried to fight her way through her hangover.

As the daylight assaulted her eyes, her head pounded with each and every sound, and the various aromas emanating from the nearby kitchen threatened to cause a tsunami in her abdomen, she glanced back up, scanning the room for any visible signs of the Vo-Toa and Vortixx from the previous day. Given her recent state of inebriation, it wasn't too long before she needed assistance once again with her balance (likely much to the chagrin of the latter, who seemed to be the most sober individual amongst the trio), which inevitably led them to drop her off so she could get some much needed rest after resolving to meet up with one another again later the next morning.

Hopefully, they remember how to get back here... I'd hate for Viis to get so close to her goal, only to be thwarted by a series of horribly drunken directions.


  • 0

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.


#9341 Offline The Invisible Handman

The Invisible Handman
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 20-March 05
  • 2,341 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 29 2017 - 05:28 PM

IC: Tira - Septima's place

 

There was a lively knock at the lobby entrance by a Vortixx who knew her own limits when it came to alcohol and stayed well within them. As the door creaked open, Tira's muttered to herself "I hope this is the right inn, I've had to check two so far"


  • 0

#9342 Offline K I N G

K I N G
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

  • 14-August 16
  • 2,797 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 29 2017 - 05:41 PM

--IC: Viis--

"Let's hope so," Viis piped up.  Her mood had worsened since yesterday; due to all the booze she had imbibed, she now had a hangover.  Fortunately, she still had Tira to help her around.


  • 0

#9343 Offline Timageness

Timageness
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 19-August 14
  • 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2017 - 03:28 PM

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Inn - Lobby)

 

Noticing the two walk through the door, the Fe-Toa raised her arm in order to wave them over.

Considering that she had been out drinking two days in a row now - the first with him, and the second to try and forget about the aftermath of the first - it was safe to assume that the mental exhaustion of said events was beginning to take its toll.

Time to start showing some restraint, Septima. No more alcohol for the forseeable future.


  • 0

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.


#9344 Offline The Invisible Handman

The Invisible Handman
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 20-March 05
  • 2,341 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2017 - 06:11 PM

IC: Tira

 

Unfortunately it seemed that Septima was still suffering from her drinking last night. I had to admire that she was determined to help despite her current condition. With a smile I greeted her.

"Hey Septima, you left us a note to return here"


Edited by The Invisible Handman, Dec 01 2017 - 06:11 PM.

  • 0

#9345 Offline Vezok's Friend

Vezok's Friend
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Savage Rockslide Awakened

  • 09-March 06
  • 10,617 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 09 2017 - 02:10 PM

IC [Rhow - Go-Koro streets]:

 

Rhow nodded. 

 

"Find the guy, don't hurt 'im - hurt everybody else coming after him. Then profit. Well...sorta. Find the lost stuff. Got it."

 

The duo kept walking, Rhow wondering where Zelvin was leading her. Probably one of the few other places one could get a drink and a fight at the same time. 


  • 0


smaugbanner.jpg


#9346 Offline Krayzikk

Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 16-September 08
  • 14,167 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 09 2017 - 06:22 PM

IC:

Sinshi nodded her acknowledgement quietly, watching the Ga-Matoran and her companion hurry out of the restaurant. She had trusted her instincts, but she couldn't shake the concern of being proven wrong. The outcome, one way or the other, would rest on her shoulders as well. And... Technically she had not asked the Commodore's permission to tell her. Deep down, she supposed, that was because she didn't feel it was the Commodore's call. Not very Orderly of her, maybe, but a little voice in the back of her head said she'd have told Seven anyway.

 

"I assume you intend to follow them," She stated to Ayiwah, quietly. Perhaps the Commodore would be angry, but she was prepared for that. And the calm in her eyes said so. "Ma'am."


  • 0

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

  Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG


#9347 Offline Vezok's Friend

Vezok's Friend
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Savage Rockslide Awakened

  • 09-March 06
  • 10,617 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 10 2017 - 06:03 AM

IC [Ayiwah - Ga-Koro]:

 

The commodore nodded once, a very deliberate movement. Sinshi could tell she was completely serious again.

 

"My people, my responsibility." she stated. While She was the one responsible to get everybody through this adventure and back home again.

 

:And something about this doesn't sit right with me. I want to know just what kind of destiny their great spirit has in mind for our people.:


  • 0


smaugbanner.jpg


#9348 Offline Krayzikk

Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 16-September 08
  • 14,167 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2017 - 01:55 PM

IC:

.:Yes ma'am.:.

 

"I'll follow them, so someone knows where they are. I will keep you up-to-date, Commodore." The Umbraline Menti announced, slipping out of the booth and shrugging apologetically in the direction of the Marine host. "My apologies, White. Your help would be appreciated, if you're willing to accompany, but we should return before too long if you are not."


  • 0

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

  Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG


#9349 Offline Dexter Jettster

Dexter Jettster
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 07-December 07
  • 1,398 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 23 2017 - 03:29 PM

IC: G a b e

 

 

Gabe made a hat.

 

OOC: OFI


  • 0

ok

WELL WHADDYA KNOOOW

 

PROFILES | MAP


#9350 Offline Vezok's Friend

Vezok's Friend
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Savage Rockslide Awakened

  • 09-March 06
  • 10,617 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 27 2017 - 05:30 PM

IC [Ayiwah - Go-Koro]:

 

:I will make a detour to the Ryuu and join you soon.:

 

As Sinshi headed out to pursue her new task, Ayiwah followed suit and slipped out of the booth as well. "I have to get back to the ship as well. Duty calls." she explained to the Toa.

 

The commodore made her way back to the pier with quick steps. Thick clouds chased each other across the sky and the wind pulled at her uniform's coat. But whenever there was a break in the grey blanket, azure skies peaked through and the momentary sun glinted off of the crystalline hull of the Chisaii Ryuu as she approached.

 

She had barely set foot upon the quay when a Saihoko jogged up to her and saluted. "Commodore! I was just sent out to look for you, ma'am."

 

Her brow furrowed a fraction. "Report."

 

"One of our shard launchers...it's missing." the Saihoko said, trying to sound matter-of-fact but obviously there was something more here. The shard launchers were the Ryuu's deck-mounted weapons, concealed when not needed and capable of shredding most targets with a volley of crystal projectiles. 

 

"Missing - not stolen." Ayiwah clarified. If there had been any sign of theft, the sailor would have said it. "Yes, ma'am." she confirmed.

 

"Show me."

 

The Dasaka headed back aboard the ship. As soon as the commodore reached the top of the gangway, a chime rang out from below decks, signaling that the commanding officer was back aboard. She and the Saihoko were joined by the gunner who saluted the commodore, then led her to a starboard hatch in the deck. "We left everything as it was discovered earlier during routine inspection." they explained while opening the hatch. The launchers were normally fastened to a folding mount but the compartment the gunner showed her was decidedly more empty. Only the mount itself remained, with no sign of the weapon, except for...

 

"We found this." the gunner said, reaching down and producing a handheld projectile weapon. Ayiwah took it, studying the gun carefully, before turning to the Saihoko once more. "Go to the Ga-Koro Marines headquarter and ask them if their guards have seen anybody trying to smuggle one of our launchers out of the village and to keep an eye out if they have not." "At once." the sailor replied, before hurrying off. The gunner looked at her questioningly. 

 

"There's been no sign of tampering and our sentries report nobody tried to approach the vessel during the time the weapon went missing. You think one of the islanders stole it?"

 

"I can't rule it out." Ayiwah said. "But who would be skilled enough to leave absolutely no trace while boarding the ship and making off with our gun - and be simultaneously inept enough to leave their own in its stead?"

 

"Good question." the gunner nodded.

 

"One I hope you can answer while I make sure all expedition members are accounted for." Ayiwah said. The other Menti recognized the order. "Yes ma'am."

 

Ayiwah dismissed her, then headed to her cabin. There, she slipped out of her dress uniform coat and put on a simple poncho-style, grey-greenish hooded overcoat. She looked herself over. The coat covered up her gold-trimmed, crystal-lined armor, hopefully allowing her to blend in with the rest of the islands population more easily. Now that she looked the part, she prepared the rest of the supplies she expected she would need for a short excursion, before making her way topside again.

 

:Sinshi, I'm ready. Where are you?:


  • 0


smaugbanner.jpg


#9351 Offline Krayzikk

Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 16-September 08
  • 14,167 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2018 - 01:57 AM

IC:

.:Outside the Great Takea, ma'am. The 'Matoran' and her companion are inside. I have notified Soraya and Akimoto of their arrival already.:.

 

The Menti leaned, as casually as possible, on the exterior of the building. She had dragged her Marine compatriot along, with a minimum of protest, reasoning that having local law enforcement around would prevent anyone from questioning too much why she was following a pair of locals. Or loitering outside the establishment, watching through a window. Not to mention the fact that her knowledge of local geography would be indispensable. And she would prevent the Menti from getting bored.

 

Keeping her loose grip on Whitehot's sleeve, Sinshi continued.

 

.:Nothing so far. You can find it further inland and east from the docks. I can give directions if you find yourself lost.:.


  • 0

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

  Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG


#9352 Offline Vezok's Friend

Vezok's Friend
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Savage Rockslide Awakened

  • 09-March 06
  • 10,617 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 14 2018 - 04:55 AM

IC [Ayiwah - Out and about in Ga-Koro]:

 

.:I believe I know the place.:. came the response. Sinshi did not have to wait long and she soon spotted the commodore approaching. More casual looking and carrying a travel pack, yes, but she couldn't hide that walk.

 

Aya gave her and Whitehot a nod as she joined their little group. "Everything ready? I brought supplies and a spare overcoat for you. No need to be a crystal beacon from a distance already if we visit other villages."


  • 0


smaugbanner.jpg


#9353 Offline 25K When?

25K When?
  • Members
  • Destiny Fulfilled!

  • 10-July 09
  • 23,142 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2018 - 12:25 PM

IC: The Seventh

 

She arrived at the Great Takea.


  • 0

#9354 Offline Sauce

Sauce
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

  • 28-July 08
  • 13,336 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2018 - 12:02 AM

IC:

 

Wow, it sure was cool of the psychic lesbo aliens to kidnap her so she could be an accessory to spying on her own citizens.

 

Whitehot was propped up casually, but with a bit more decorum, than Sinshi was. It was apparent that the shadiest place that the Menti had ever been was back to the noodle cart for a second helping, because she had the most obvious duplicitous slouch that White had ever spied on someone. It was how good girls thought criminals stood, and brought a wry grin to the Toa of Earth's face. White was standing balanced perfectly on one straight leg, with her other foot planted firmly on the side of the building. Her hands were in the pockets of her Marine shorts, Marine jacket drawn closed tight and collar raised up around her face. The mix of her distinctive features and sergeant's uniform made her as difficult to hide as a Dasaka, but at least she looked like she belonged in Ga-Koro.

 

What is good, fellow Three Virtuers? How goes the Destiny?

 

At least Ayiwah seemed to have things on lock. And she'd brought Sinshi a new coat too. It looked like it would be a mean blanket when it came time for them to make camp and White could sneak a nap in.

 

"Shouldn't be much of a problem," she said casually, beaming at the two Dasaka. "Everyone here is used to weird visitors. You might not even get second looks!"

 

-Tyler


  • 0

How long does barbecue sauce last in your fridge? A while.

 

 

That's the sauce, man. It sticks around.

 

 

It's thick. Hard to move.

 

 

I'm telling ya.


#9355 Offline Vezok's Friend

Vezok's Friend
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Savage Rockslide Awakened

  • 09-March 06
  • 10,617 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 30 2018 - 04:32 PM

IC [Ayiwah - outside great Takea]:

 

"It's the first ones I'm concerned about." the commodore replied, just a hint of humor poking through her words. 

 

"I hope you joining us on our little excursion isn't going to get you into trouble with your CO, is it?"


  • 0


smaugbanner.jpg


#9356 Offline Krayzikk

Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 16-September 08
  • 14,167 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 06 2018 - 02:42 PM

IC:

"Of course, ma'am, that should help quite a bit." Sinshi commented, gratefully accepting the overcoat as a distraction from how poorly she was blending in. She wasn't certain if it was a Mata Nui versus Kentoku issue, or simply a matter of not knowing how to blend, but it really wasn't working. At least the coat could hide that she was obviously a foreigner. She could blend in as a hopelessly suspicious native instead. Not that she was keen on how much warmer it would make her, not in this sun, but from what she had heard... She would be welcome for the warmth later. "The other villages have not encountered us on this trip yet, it would be better to avoid... The first day. All over again."

"I'm sorry, White, I hadn't even considered." The Dasaka smiled apologetically as she slipped on the coat. "You probably have work to do. It's of course fine if you can't come."


  • 0

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

  Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG


#9357 Offline Sauce

Sauce
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

  • 28-July 08
  • 13,336 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 08 2018 - 09:28 AM

IC:

 

"Aaaah, you ladies worry too much!" Whitehot waved off their concerns with an amiable swat of her hand through the air, grinning out at the stripes of color that the sun painted in stripes along Ga-Koro's sky. "Besides, everyone knows I'm holding Goldie back from his full potential. If I cash in some of these vacation hours he might finally grow into a real Dorian!"

 

It occurred to her that they wouldn't get the joke.

 

"Now, I know less than cark about reading a hot girl's thoughts or lifting up breakfast foods with my brain or anything, but I do know how to handle a stakeout - and funny questions from the locals. I'm pretty sure that's just as important as being able to make magic thoughtsabers, especially with what you guys are trying to do now - so here I am!"

 

-Tyler


  • 0

How long does barbecue sauce last in your fridge? A while.

 

 

That's the sauce, man. It sticks around.

 

 

It's thick. Hard to move.

 

 

I'm telling ya.


#9358 Offline Krayzikk

Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 16-September 08
  • 14,167 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 25 2018 - 06:24 PM

IC:

"If you're sure," The Menti acknowledged, nodding slightly. She... Really didn't grasp the joke. It likely relied on knowledge of whoever this 'Dorian' character was, though she had a decent enough idea of Whitehot's opinion of the other Toa to guess. The gist, though, was that she could come. It would have been fine if she couldn't but Sinshi was happier that she could. Venturing out into the island without a guide would have been much more difficult, even with the Commodore accompanying. Someone who knew the way would be much, much more helpful. "Then we'll be glad to have you."

"Though," Sinshi paused a moment, thinking. "With any luck there will not be too much staking out involved. I am afraid I am ill suited to such clandestine activities. Or camping."


  • 0

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

  Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG


#9359 Offline Mel

Mel
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 13-January 06
  • 2,234 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 05 2018 - 08:21 PM

OOC: Lucira from Ta-koro.

 

IC:

[Ga-Koro, Tourist District (Lucira)]

 

Lucira’s cousin had certainly been right about one thing--Ga-koro was bright.

 

Within minutes of squinting through customs (thank Mata Nui the guard had expedited things due to her agenda), she had located a tourist stall and bought a pair of dark glasses to shade her eyes against the furious morning sun.   That finished, she had to pause for a moment to take it all in. The village of water was no more bustling than Ta-koro, granted, but the complicated of green bridges and huts leading into the distance was certainly a change from the rows of stone huts from Lucira’s home.  And that was without thinking about the whole thing was floating on the top of the bay.

 

Lucira had to stomp a little on the surface of the lily pad she was standing on to assure herself that it was, in fact, solid.

 

She was early to check in, so she dropped her larger bag off at the hotel and headed to find lunch.  The Great Takea was a short walking distance from her hotel, so she decided to stop there on her way downtown.  Her cousin had rated it as “passable, mostly a restaurant” which meant the food was karzing good and the beer was decent.

 

There were, however, three toa standing outside.   Lucira frowned. “The restaurant isn’t full, is it?” she asked the one dressed in a Marines’ uniform.


Edited by Mel, Jul 05 2018 - 08:22 PM.

  • 0

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - LuciraMorie - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed

Clan Plangori - Clan Kuychar

I fold up my ideas; I pack them deep inside my skull.

zsmpg4.jpg

I got that string theory: it doesn't work to push--you gotta pull.


#9360 Offline Timageness

Timageness
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 19-August 14
  • 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 13 2018 - 03:42 AM

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Inn - Lobby)

 

I did? Huh... Must have been a bit more hammered than I thought...

Briefly shaking off her slightly quizzical expression, the Fe-Toa simply returned the gesture as she slowly forced herself back onto her feet.

"Well, now that we're all here, are we ready to head out?"


  • 0

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users