BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: "Gray" (Fowadi)

Destiny; the end, the first step, fulfillment, burden, curse, blessing, something you could make yourself, something others could make for you.

All these things, and more, were related to Destiny in her mind, and now also a the name of a Kahu steed.

"I think it is a good name" she merely said

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Jarkale and Lai Lai

(Endless Ocean, The Inika):

"This one will take many hours", Lai Lai said thoughtfully. "It's impossible to make a completely accurate prediction though. This is one of those unpredictable, high-velocity storms of the high seas that is caused by the rapid changes in temperature above sea water. All we can do is make our best effort to keep The Inika afloat."

The wind was beginning to get stronger and stronger. Soon the ship would enter the storm area.

IC: Mercs

The mercenary's eyes narrowed like those of a feline, her gaze fixed upon the second Lesterin of Water standing just before her as she hauled herself out of the bay. She was breathing heavily, but didn't seem at all tired from the extended time being pulled under the water. Her backsword was still held in her hand, though she didn't completely rise to her feet, instead crouching low enough for her off hand to be flat up against the lily pad on which they stood.

Her eyes flicked toward the scene unfolding behind the Lesterin of Water, where the rest of her team was keeping a fair number of other being occupied. Slowly, her gaze once again locked on the being before her, the Fe-Lesterin began to edge forward away from the edge of the lily pad. However, she seemed to be making no other apparent moves.

The gigantic Skakdi opened his tooth-filled grin, and a great booming laugh escaped from his equally large mouth. Reaching behind him, the brown-armored being slid a disturbingly large dagger from a back-mounted sheath.

"Take me 'or an ignoramus, son?" He barked, twirling the weapon around with the apparent ease of someone well versed in the use of it.

Without warning, his eyes shot downward, and the ground beneath Kale's feet imploded from the force of the being's impact vision, just as the Skakdi himself brought his monstrous dagger downward towards the Toa of Iron.

Somewhat surprisingly, the Toa of Plasma pulled the Ga-Matoran up from the floor and out of the way of Kol's jab with one hand, while bringing his tulwar around to knock the weapon from his own body. The two weapons collided with a shower of sparks, a the Toa's element arced from one to the other in a brilliant light show.

That was when his vision distorted slightly, and he felt as though someone had dumped a bucket of water on him. Only, the water wasn't moving from his head. The Toa was experienced enough not to be too caught off-guard by this tactic, especially when dealing with a Toa of Water. With a thought, the bubble of water suddenly vaporized with the use of his element. Raising his sword, he shot another bolt of Plasma towards Merla, in an attempt to delay the creation of another.

The Toa of Gravity fixed his attention onto the current threat, another one of the explosive fruits, though this one was floating towards him, rather than being tossed. That suggested some sort of power manipulating it. Having no desire to fight out a battle of wills, the Ba-Toa mimed picking an object up with his hands. As if lifted by some unseen entity's hand, a piece of the hut he was standing on ripped itself free with a shower of structural wood, before slamming into the explosive less than an instant later.

The purple-armored Toa shielded his face from the resultant blast with his arms, dropping to one knee.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:(Kol)

Speaking of experience, Kol had some of his own. He had spent years upon countless years under the command and training of an ordained god amongst men. He had risen the ranks of the most powerful military on the island. When he had finally met his match, he had dug his heels in and survived the worst tortures imaginable until heII had spit him back out.

His opponent was going down.

As soon as the Toa of plasma (for the purpose of the narrative, he will from now on be referred to as Amsalpoat) raised his arm to fire a bolt of plasma, Kol lunged. While his attention was drawn away and one arm was tied up with the hostage, he slammed into his knees. Unless he prevented impact, the hit itself would likely shatter the bones of his knees, given the parakuka-enhanced strength Kol wielded. If he then on continued to fail to prevent impact, Kol intended to drive him though the hole he had previously prepared, straight into the water. The hostage was a Ga-Matoran, she could hold her breath. Kol would deal with it as long as he could. But the Toa of plasma probably wouldn't last quite as long.

Though Kol hoped dearly he could stick to non-lethality, he had no qualms with putting Amsalpoat in a coma.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Kale Ironshaper- Ga-koro- Nixie's Hut

IC: Without warning Kale however, was expecting the impact vision. He had been watching for any sign of it and when the Skakdi attacked him, the cloud of metal, which was already thicker in front, coalesced in to a wall of protosteel that the blast slammed in to with a resounding clang.

This also had the added bonus of deflecting the rather large knife that was crashing down towards his head.

Aside from the knife... all according to plan.

With a thought and a push of the hands, the metal shield swept forward around the knife and up the arm that held it. If the plan continued to work, the metal would keep going until it covered all the way up the arm, over the shoulder and around the head, blocking off the eyes and preventing the Skakdi from using his impact vision any more.

Hearing the sound of ussal crabs entering the area, Kale activated his mask and whipped his head around, catching everything in a glance and going over the information.

Ussalry squad arriving. Lohkar nowhere to be seen possibly still underwater, new Ga-Lesterin facing off against the Fe one.

Gravity Toa on the roof still standing, in good condition, explosion nearby, possibly an intercepted attack.

Prei is missing, don't remember seeing him going anywhere. Kol and Merla inside trying to take hostage back, looks like it's not working.

This is a mess.

Not checking to see if his move had worked, Kale turned and started running towards the hut while shouting to the arriving ussarly.

"Four targets, focus on the gravity Toa on the roof and the Skakdi. I'm going to help out inside."

By then the Toa of Iron had reached the doorway to the hut and stopped for a second to figure out the best place to jump in.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Suran

The Marine calmly remained in his stance, envisioning whatever attacks the opponent would use next. Non-elemental combat was what he excelled at, and especially against opponents his size, and with two arms. He would not be needing the sword. Discreetly, he flipped a small loop of leather over the hilt, preventing it from being quickly drawn in the event that the opponent would try to take it from him when she was close enough.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Krios

It was sheer luck from a gambler's god I must have placated, I later decided, that my pursuer stumbled and fell, hitting his head and otherwise ridding myself of one of the most vicious crime lords I had ever known. If he was dead or only unconscious I decided was a fact I wouldn't risk learning. Instead I kept my pace, that ragged dash through the vegetation of the coast, until my legs gave and a tree supported my fall as I struggled to bring air into my lungs. I sucked the night greedily, cool, salty wind giving sustenance, life. I remember picking myself up after that and drawing on my walks in the area to guess my location. I could see the stars through the canopy, and so I followed the astrological guide toward North until morning, never taking a moment to rest until I had found a little winding stream; its gurgling waters tasted of ice and summer at the same time.

OOC: open for interaction about an hour south of the Old Fusa Path, at dawn.

IC

Have I ever mentioned that I hate Toa of Gravity?

Every time I find out that the Toa I’m facing has the ability to send me shooting off into the heavens or crush me into the ground, my day goes from fantastic to downright obnoxious. I need to be moving all the time, y’see, and when I’m trapped like that, helpless… it’s like having an itch you can’t scratch. I go crazy. I can’t move like I have to, or fight them or escape. They can just prevent any hope I have of doing anything with a slight thought, and that bugs me, because it makes things very unfair.

I like to pretend they are all related, or perhaps, share some weird religion between them, so I have a very specific target of people that I hate. I think I convinced some Onu-Matoran that they were plotting to take over the island once. Ahh, that was a fun stint in jail.

Anyway, at least least this Gravity Toa had the courtesy not to float me away into the sky like a balloon, but nonetheless, I was trapped awkwardly in midair, stuck in place like a man with a spear pinning him to a wall.

Thankfully, I had something this time that turned the odds in my favor:

A Kualsi.

I after flailing about helplessly and both quietly and not so quietly letting out some choice curse words that would make even the most hardened Le-Koronan gangsters pause and give me a look of grudging respect before trying to murder me to regain their family’s honor, I remembered what mask I wore.

I waited until another explosive fruit distracted my enemy’s attention, forcing him to kneel and exert his power on a piece of roof. Before the debris from the explosion had even cleared, I teleported just above his head with a whoop.

“SAY HELLO TO WHATEVER GOD YOU GRAVITY TOA WORSHIP-“

Still floating, I swung the bamboo pole like a golf club, it’s end aimed just at his face.

“-!”

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC Jarkale and Lai Lai

(Endless Ocean, The Inika):

"This one will take many hours", Lai Lai said thoughtfully. "It's impossible to make a completely accurate prediction though. This is one of those unpredictable, high-velocity storms of the high seas that is caused by the rapid changes in temperature above sea water. All we can do is make our best effort to keep The Inika afloat."

The wind was beginning to get stronger and stronger. Soon the ship would enter the storm area.

IC: Kiron

The Toa of Fire looked nervously at the increasingly violent swirling clouds of vortexy doom ahead.

"Do you have experience in um, keeping ships afloat in that kind if weather? Because I don't. At all."

IC: Doomie's grin fell at the loss of the BOOMFRUIT, but it soon resurfaced. Mr. Heroman was back to smite EVUL -- all thanks to the power of true love, friendship, and EXPLODYs. The Captain therefore decided it was time to finish the MEANIE-PU once and for all. Springing from behind his cover, he jumped across the lilypad with all the coolness of a volcano. Being a ninja-pirate-zombie-Doomslayer, there was no way DIS EVUL could see him coming.

"SUM-FIHNG'S TAIR-EENG MEH DAON..."

One hand strummed his ukulele.

"...AAAAAND I CAN'T HALP BUT FEEL IIIT'S KUMMEENG FRUHM YUUUUUUUUUUU..."

The other waved to DA STOOPITFAEC and squeezed the BOOMSTICK's trigger.

"GUHNSHAWT BUHRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYD~!"

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Mimira

Mistweaver cooed in agreement, and started to nuzzle Mimira. Mimira let out a surprised yelp, "Hey-" The bird continued with his display of affection, Mimira was struggling not to giggle. "Cut it-" *giggles* "Cut it out!"

Edited by Yoko Littner

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Mercs

The Toa of Plasma was fast, his already credible amount of skill boosted by his Kanohi, but not fast enough. The use of his Calix relied on him being aware, and to say the least, he did not see Kol flying towards him until it was too late. That being said, the mercenary did still possess a Calix, and he really knew how to use it.

As such, he was able to backpedal just enough distance away from the Parakuka-enhanced Kol to allow him to twist around. He wasn't an idiot, and didn't count on dodging out of the way of an attack like that, and so he did what he could to lessen the blow.

Kol impacted with the Toa of Plasma with enough force to snap bone and break armor, though no bones were snapped nor armor broken, instead the Toa's knees were forced forward, as he had put his back to Kol, the joints folding the way they were supposed to. Still, it was plenty of force to shove the Toa forward towards the hole in the floor.

As well as force Nixie from his grip, the Ga-Matoran dropping from his grasp and into the water.

The Toa followed not too long after, disappearing from view into the blue waters of the bay.

The mammoth Skakdi of Stone grunted in annoyance at the shroud of protosteel now covering his arm and part of his head. The Toa of Iron had disappeared too soon for it to finish completely forming over said body parts, but it was plenty to stop the Skakdi for now.

Two bulges formed in the metal sheet that covered his eyes, before they exploded outward from the force of his impact vision, the twisted metal shards imbedding themselves in the surface of the lily-pad. Still, the fact that he could see once again did not help his current predicament.

With Kale gone, the Skakdi directed his attention to the formation of Ussalry currently bearing down on him.

The purple-armored Ba-Toa had just enough time to glance up at the recently teleported Verak, before the bamboo pole slammed into his head with a sickening crack.

The blow knocked the Toa clear off of the roof, landing hard on the lily-pad below. He appeared stunned for a moment, unmoving from his crumpled position on the ground. That is, until, he pushed himself up with one hand, his blurred vision attempting to focus on the dark shape moving at quite the speed towards him.

And then his eyes widened as he realized what it was.

Instinctually, he held his hands up as the explosion from the grenade, landing just before him, sent him sliding back, until he was just before the edge of the plant's surface.

The Lesterin of Iron was still for split second as she face her Water counterpart in her low stand. Before she suddenly launcher herself forward into striking distance, her blade whipping through the air with a flick of her wrist. The sword carving through the air in a slash that extended from the Marine's hip to just below his opposite arm.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC- Verak

"WAHOOO!" I bellowed, leaping into the air and raising my pole victoriously. Smashing someone in the face so cleanly and powerfully was probably the most fulfilling feeling in the world, especially when you had so much pent up anger towards them or their species. This feel is only tripled when you see them get hit by an explosive. Man, that was cool.

But I wasn't done yet. It looked like he was still standing and while he was disoriented was my perfect time to unleash another overly satisfactory strike.

"BROTHER!" I shouted at the man who had just blown the gravity toa backwards whilst singing. "GET ME ONE OF THOSE EXPLOSIVES!" I ran and leaped off of the hut, raising a hand to catch one.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Suran

The old Lesterin gauged the situation in the time it took for him to see it. The angle of the attack prevented him from getting his opponent into an arm lock. Taking her during the attack wouldn't work. He quickly chose to go for a Nikkyo forearm grab, flowing into a disarming move. Strengthened by his Calix, he hopped backward, out of the range of the attack, waited for the swing to end, and closed the gap as quickly as his mask allowed, his arm rising to grab her wrist.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC:(Kol)

Nixie had been released, but Kol took no time to revel in this small victory. The Toa of plasma was likely not out of the fight, and so he kept a vigilant watch on the waters of the bay as he pulled himself out of the water and into the hut. His energy burst wasn't waning, and as such he still possessed the energy to fight. It was time to put his natural stealth skills to use.

Without warning, he came from behind the Lesterin of iron, and, careful to keep from injuring Suran, made a move to slash her hamstring.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: [Wolfram]-[Ga-Koro Docks]-[battle]

Hmm. This is getting out of control.

The Toa of Iron stepped out of the shadow of the hut. He looked at the Skakdi facing the ussalry charge. he could take him. Probably.

The mercenary materialised a long, sharp javelin and threw it at the Skakdi, directing its course with his Iron powers.

IC: Voulge

Voulge sighed as he walked along the streets of Ga-koro with his tiny ussal crab roaming along his fingers as if it was standing on the bow of a boat observing the world around it, However his eyes searched the streets when he saw Vail through the window of an inn. He and Vail had some form of a connection and he felt comfortable around the toa of fire unlike any of the other members of the toa sarsi. As he opened the door he closed it slowly and walked up behind Vail offering a wide grin

"Well hello there vail."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:

It was another beautiful day. The atmosphere around Vail buzzed with activity: animated conversations, laughter, bustling Matoran running errands for their sweethearts. It was all so ridiculously simple. Everyone made it seem so easy to fit in with the world.

Vail didn't have a purpose. He was a shadow, always in the background. Never the central focus. Always secondary in significance.

He sighed audibly. This bitter cup of coffee wasn't going to last him very long. It was only a matter of time before he had to taste it again, the one pleasure in life that made him feel alive.

Blood.

The Toa of Fire closed his eyes and imagined the sound of the warm liquid pouring into his favorite goblet. He imagined sipping it slowly, allowing the metallic taste to linger as pure bliss slipped down his dry throat...

"Well hello there Vail."

The Ta-Toa nearly fell out of his chair in surprise. Above him stood Voulge. He allowed his nerves to relax, relieved to see the Fe-Toa's face. After all, he was the only person in the world Vail could trust. Well, with most things anyway.

"Whoa, you startled me, brother!" he chuckled lightly. Voulge's Ussal companion was scuttling amiably along the length of his arm. "How are you on this fine day?"

He raised his mug for emphasis, as if cheering the day forward. In reality he could barely stand it.

Voulge shrugged as he heard Vail and proceeded to kick out a chair next to the toa of fire and plopped down into it allow the ussal to crawl on the counter in while attempting to pinch Voulge's fingers

"Bored as a Takea in a sea of nothing. Partially sick of seeing water and overgrown lillypads.. Besides that it is well. What about you?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:

Vail laughed for real this time.

"You know what? I'm rather bored of Ga-Koro myself. Theriss hasn't assigned any missions recently, and my nerves are starting to get antsy."

His fingers twitched slightly as he held onto the handle of his mug.

"Maybe we can do some solo work, just me and you. Perhaps find ourselves a wanted culprit, track the sucker down, and drag him back to jail."

He took a sip of his coffee casually, but his eyes stayed fixed on the Toa of Iron. He set the emptied mug on the table after polishing the rest of it off.

"I dunno, could be fun. All I really know for sure is that I need an extended vacation." Desperation clung to his words. He was definitely tired of lily pads.

Voulge smirked as he heard this and as the ussal managed to clamp onto his finger he lifted it up playfully causing the creature to dangle before setting it back down

"You know I would not object to breaking off temporarily. However where exactly would we head? Let's have a plan before we just start going."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Voulge emitted a deep laugh as he heard this

"Well then tell me what is your plan? Where should we head to find a criminal?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

Vail pulled a piece of crumpled parchment from his pocket and placed it on the table in front of his companion. There were five names listed on it in graceful longhand.

Revan Lockmire - male Vortixx, 6'8", crimson armor, convicted of murder, last seen in Po-Koro

Melrin Greaves - male Onu-Matoran, 4'2", purple Kakama, covicted of theft and illegal dealings on the black market, last seen in Onu-Koro

Entra Ryeth - female Toa of Magnetism, 5'11", black and grey armor, black Miru, convicted of murder, last seen in Le-Wahi

Jang Larrusk - male Skakdi, 6'5", green and teal armor, convicted of theft and assault, last seen in Ta-Wahi

Renwa Kamesh - female Le-Matoran, 4'1", red Kadin, convicted of theft and murder, last seen in Le-Koro

"These are my noted individuals of concern. I'll leave it up to you to pick someone you want to help me track down."

The Toa of Fire laced his fingers in front of his lips. Having an ally with him on his manhunt would make the job a lot easier. He didn't know how close he could let Voulge get to his dark side, but he didn't intend for him to see all that was there. The Fe-Toa, although trustworthy, already knew more than anyone about Vail's little habits. Scaring him away could be damaging to his cover, not to mention the bond between them. After all, friends were supposed to be selfless towards one another.

Edited by Requiem

Voulge looked over the list noting each name on the list. His violet eyes roamed over them noting each individuals element and likely powers. However his eyes shot back to Vail as he held up the list

"And tell me how do I know this isn't just some list of people who called you names in the past? I frankly don't want to assist in something unless it benefits me. What guarantee can you give me that these are actual criminals?"

He then peered over the note and bent over it. He seemed to focus on the paper as his fingers deftly creased and folded various pieces of the paper. The way he was hunched over it caused for his act to go unseen by anyone who may try to sneak a peek. As he leaned back he held up what looked like a little paper hat which he proceeded to place ontop of Vail's head

"Ta-da... Now I can be seen in public with you given your fancy hat. Everyone needs a fancy hat. Though you need a monocle now."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

Vail laughed at the absurdity of the situation. But did Voulge seriously not trust him to give him valid information?

"Listen, I want to tell you something. I have money, alright? Lots of it. People will do anything for money, I tell you. It was a simple task to get someone on the inside to give me the low down on the latest convicts."

The Toa of Fire crossed his legs casually, and challenged himself to keep the paper from slipping off his head as he did so.

"Usually I lie my way through life. You're one of the only people who is aware of what I'm really capable of. You've been truthful with me, haven't you? So it's only fair I be truthful with you in return. Plus, it's easier to trust someone who understands."

Voulge threw his hands up and shrugged

"Been as honest as a man who does not remember his life can be. However I just wanted to make sure.. would rather avoid making the law angry since i have no idea what i have or could have done in my life."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Barthel Deliresi

The light blinded me as my eyes fluttered open. The first thing that crossed my mind was to remember what had happened. After I remembered the lumbering oaf punching me out cold a seeping hatred and shame filled me. The next thing to do was to see what was going on, hoping the fight was still ongoing so I could pay back the large thug.

I looked around to see my comrades talking to the villains that had chased me down and tried to take my life, acting almost as if they were old friends. The feeling of sickening shame grew ever more. I was supposed to get the help of my allies and then claim glory in battle, making myself greater in the eyes of those around me. Now the goons who had tried to kill me where chatting my allies up and flaunting themselves as superior.

At this point whatever they were discussing was none of my concern. There was nothing to gain from staying there. I glared at the two attackers spitefully. I was the one supposed to raise to glory, and here I was laying on the ground while they took the closest things I had to friends. I rose from the ground, gathered up the belongings that had fallen out of my pockets, and walked away from the scene clutching my head. It was aching worse than the earlier hangover, and the throbbing only further reminded me of my defeat. I decided to go train. I would get the power to crush fools like that who took it for granted. I had to.

sml_gallery_51411_140_31138.png

IC:

"Your past doesn't matter. It's the man you choose to be today that defines you. I'm not forcing you into anything. If you'd rather not join me that's your decision, and I respect that."

Voulge smiled as he offered his hand back to the ussal, which he at some point must name, and it climbed dutifully back onto his arm as Voulge rose from his seat and looked down at Vail

"I will accompany and assist you but you must do something in return for me."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu