BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

Vail cocked an eybrow at Voulge's antics.

"Mata Nui, you remind me of my grandfather."

He laughed slightly before answering the question.

"Mr. Lockmire has a reputation of toying with his victims. He usually leaves quite the mess, and seldom even bothers to clean up after himself. So far he's killed two victims, after beating them and torturing them severely. He uses a hunting knife, big enough to gut a Muaka."

The Toa of Fire's eyes bore into his companion seriously.

"He's a bad one, Voulge. Most would consider him to be as evil as they come. He deserves to be put down before he can snuff out another life from this world."

IC: Mercs

The cloaked being, having been observing the fight from afar, turned with a flap of the concealing garment they wore. The prompt movement starkly contrasting the previous statue-like state that they had stayed in for the entirety of the short bout played out before them.

Seemingly unconcerned with what had transpired, the being moved deeper into the Koro, making their way towards the outer edge.

Without a doubt, the Skakdi was truly and completely trapped. Surrounded by trained men, bound by plant growth, and the upper half of his body shrouded in a layer of metal, it looked as though he wouldn't be putting up much of a fight anymore. He wasn't fearful of being captured, for the saying about Skakdi being fearless wasn't completely just a saying, though it would be more fitting to say he was... concerned.

A concern that quickly disappeared as he felt what seemed to be a slight increase in temperature near the small of his back as he lay on the lilypad. It took less than a moment for the mercenary to figure out what was about to happen, and he would have smiled if he had the time to.

Beneath the tangled growths, tracts in the Skakdi's obsidian-colored armor suddenly flared to life, giving off a bright glow as a high-pitched electrical whine filled the air. Before anyone had time to blink, a sphere of pure, crystalline energy suddenly extended from his body, ripping apart plant material and metal alike as it forced itself outward. At almost the exact same time, the lilypad vaporized beneath his body, as a concentrated blast of plasma incinerated both the lilypad and the reinforcements underneath, raising a plume of smoke and water vapor as he dropped into the churning waters below, leaving only the acrid smell of burnt greenery and a circular hole in the lilypad he had fallen through.

Beneath the waves, an orange-armored hand tapped on his larger counterpart's shoulder, before indicating a direction away with a tilt of the head.

The Lesterin of Iron was not too fortunate, and was caught cimpletely off-guard as vines suddenly sprouted from the place she had been standing, wrapping themselves tightly around her ankles and feet before she had a chance to react.

Her efforts to move from the spot were met with no success, even after she attempted to cut her way free with her sword.

The Fe-Lesterin let out an indignant cry of frustration.

IC: Nixie

"And who are you?" The Ga-Matoran asked, thankful of the rescue, but still quite cautious.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Terus

The night sky was glorious at sea. So glorious, Terus had grown sick of seeing it. Sick of the blackness that loomed around him through the night, sick of the thousands of glittering points of light that were his only guide, sick of the moon in it's splendor as it moved as an eternal timepiece across the sky.

At the same time, however, Terus had also grown sick of the daylight hours as well. The sun beat down on him in his ship, even when he took shelter in the cabin below the helm. Heat, he could handle. The humidity was what was killing him, making breathing difficult and making his armor feel like it was sliding off his body.

The worst part by far, however, was the loneliness. Being alone meant few distractions, and when he wasn't distracted the memories returned.

The memory of the woman he loved, dying in his arms. She had died because he wasn't strong enough to protect her, and he carried guilt along with his grief. And yet, she hadn't blamed him. Not even for an instant. Her last words to him, whispered in her final breath, stung at his heart when he recalled them; and he quickly shoved the memory aside.

Finally a distraction came to the Toa of Fire. Land appeared on the horizon. He looked toward it eagerly, more than ready to focus on his future. His past was miles behind him along with his old home.

Hours passed as the landmass came closer. A great, snow-capped mountain dominated the center of the island. Smoke rose from a volcano that shared the same slopes. Fire and ice, living side by side. Terus chuckled softly at the gentle irony. To the north was a great desert, he wondered if any even dared to live there. To the south, he could see the lush green of trees.

As he drew closer, he spotted a settlement... bobbing on the water? Terus blinked and rubbed his eyes to make certain he wasn't seeing things.

Ga-Matoran. He thought to himself. Had to be. Who else would come up with a floating village?

Eventually, he reached the shipyard the village hosted. A hop, shaky landing, brief conversation with a native and a quick transaction left him without a ship but with a neat allotment of widgets as he wandered into the village.

OOC: Terus from the depths of my brain to Ga-Koro. Open for interaction.

Edited by Drakmanka

"Those who dream by day are conscious of many things that escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allan Poe

Kale Ironshaper- Ga-koro- Nixie's Hut

IC: "Po-koro Sentinels chasing down a rather dangerous crime lord." Kale replied, appearing next to the small group. Having been inside the hut, the Marine had been unable to see him and send those vines after him.

Crouching down to a height closer to that of the astrologer, he continued.

"We were actually here to talk to you about something one of your colleagues had discovered."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

"Something my colleagues..."

The Astrologer let that trail off, her brow furrowing as she seemed lost in thought for a moment. It was a second before she snapped back to reality.

"Sorry, Mr. Sentinel. The orange one, though, I think he asked something similar, well, before things stated exploding. Something about an ancient legend, is that what you're looking for?" She asked, though before Kale could answer, Nixie added, "I'm an Astrologer, not a historian. Ancient things aren't my forte, and yet that Toa seemed sure that I had what he was talking about."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: "Legends have a habit of appearing in the stars when they catch up to the present. In any case, the person I was talking about apparently died after completing some work for the crime lord we are chasing. I doubt they were doing it willingly from the way he taunted us."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: (Kol)

Kol approached the trapped Lesterin of iron as he produced his sword once again, pressing the point to her neck.

"You have five seconds to begin explaining yourself, or you will regret it." One hand was behind his back, allowing him to hold the blade in the fashion of a fencer.

Little did she know, the hand behind his back was flicking an Onu-Koroan hand signal roughly translating to "mean no harm." The Ussalry squad would recognize this and realize his bluff, while he came off completely geniune to the hostage.

Edited by Al the Chicken Man

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:

Vail cocked an eybrow at Voulge's antics.

"Mata Nui, you remind me of my grandfather."

He laughed slightly before answering the question.

"Mr. Lockmire has a reputation of toying with his victims. He usually leaves quite the mess, and seldom even bothers to clean up after himself. So far he's killed two victims, after beating them and torturing them severely. He uses a hunting knife, big enough to gut a Muaka."

The Toa of Fire's eyes bore into his companion seriously.

"He's a bad one, Voulge. Most would consider him to be as evil as they come. He deserves to be put down before he can snuff out another life from this world."

IC: Voulge

Voulge twirled his cane a bit as he considered the toa of fire

"My my.. He sounds like someone I could have gotten along with. Pity that we must find him and kill him... well then lead the way oh firey one." he motioned to the door with his cane

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

"Oh, I..."

"Well, I might find something."

IC: Merc

The Fe-Lesterin stared down the length of the weapon, her cold gaze fixing itself upon the Onu-Matoran with a look that seemed like it would slice through solid metal.

"I will not answer your questions," She stated sharply, her thick accent mixed with a barely contained rage distorting her speech slightly.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: (Kol)

"Have it your way."

Kol spun the weapon until its blunt hilt was leveled to her temple, and decisively struck a blow that instantly caused her to black out. In contrast to this, he sheathed his saperka, arms crossed, saying "no harm will come to her. Understood?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: "Any information you could come up with would be immensely helpful. We will be in Ga-koro for a little longer since we need to pick a few things before heading out anyway."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC- Verak

*pop*

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

Spinning spinning spinning Mata-Nui who knew the world could be so blurry and so painful look at all those multicolored lines across my vision I think I can see stars.

*Splash*

Water ouch the pain of impact shooting up my side. I thrashed my limbs, but for a second I didn’t know which way was up. It was all bubbles and water and being unable to breathe.

I waited a few seconds, calming myself, until I could discern where the surface was, then kicked in that direction and found myself at the edge of a lilypad. I heaved myself up, grasping the edge with my left hand because my right was hurting quite a lot, then flopped over onto my back and laughed exuberantly, my voice booming out and drawing the stares of passerby.

That was awesome.

In case you are still too dull to figure it out, no, the explosion hadn’t magically blown be to safety. I had teleported away in the nick of time, preventing the explosive I had just smashed into a man’s face with my bare hands from harming me. The second I had felt the bomb begin to push back on my hand, beginning its explosion, I had disappeared. I hadn’t really been aiming- I had just popped into some point beyond the gravity toa’s head that had happened to be in my vision. It seemed a bit of the force from the explosion had managed to travel with me- that’s what that ridiculous spinning was, but beyond that, I looked fine. It appeared I was still in Ga-Koro, fortunately, judging by the lilypad and the Ga-Matoran looking at me curiously, but I was also fairly far from the fight.

How many people can say they set off an explosive with their bare hands and came away unscathed? Well, looks like this handsome mother-

I had made the mistake of glancing at my hand.

Ow.

I looked away pretty quickly.

It appeared I wasn’t quite as quick as I had hoped. Before I had left, the madu had managed to mangle my hand and a bit of my forearm pretty bad with raw force and fire. Without looking, I tried to wiggle my fingers and I wasn’t sure if they weren’t moving, or if my hand was just entirely temporarily numb there. Hopefully it was the latter. I convinced myself that was what was most likely- the pain itself was only just starting to register, so I decided the feeling of movement would come far behind that.

But, only one hand gone, one gravity toa down, and another exciting escapade to add to my resume! I’d call it a rousing success!

I strode down the street, catching a few stares from the civilians due to my almost comical confidence and my mangled hand, and casually snatched a roll of bandages from a vendor’s cart. Before she could begin to shout in outrage at the loss of her goods, I had Kualsi’d off into the distance, away from harm.

A few minutes later, I arrived at the former scene of the battle with panache, mid leap, and landed gracefully. My whoop turned into a yell when the pain in my hand flared up from the impact of landing, but what remained of my right hand had been bandaged so I was all set for now. Fun fact: any wound with tightly wrapped cloth around it can’t harm you until you take off the cloth.

Ignoring the signals from my body telling me to worry about that hand, I looked around with a grin, proud of the carnage I had helped cause- the smoking blast craters, the unconscious body, and everyone's recently acquired battle scars. I stood proudly, showing off the fact that I had not, in fact, blown myself to smithereens.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: "True enough Prei."

Standing up, Kale activated his Kakama and sped back to the scene of the battle. Once there he removed his Sentinel badge from his bag and held it up while approaching the Marine who had tried to stop everybody earlier. The Toa of Iron made sure not to make any sudden movements that might be seen as the prelude to an attack

Edited by Silvan Haven

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC:

Vail stood and took a sweeping bow. "Why of course, o' marvelous master of metals."

The other café customers were appalled by the pair's eccentric oddities, but the Toa of Flame lead the way out the door with a new spring in his step, and didn't even bother to take heed of the scene he and Voulge had caused.

For today was a special day. Today he was on the hunt.

OOC: Papa Ussal n' Co. to Po-Wahi

IC: Suran

"The Ussalry, I presume?" Suran said to Kol. He spared a quick look of concern at the hole the Skakdi had apparently left in the lillypad. Chasing them was not the priority, but he didn't like the idea of people who had attacked his home getting away. For now, though, they had a prisoner. Even if she wasn't in the hands of the Marines.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: The cloak, unmolested by the green due to its apparent uninvolvement, floated to the injured one. A gloved hand heedfully rose from the specter to settle on the bindings of his hand. Tugging gently, the figure exposed charred flesh and began to focus its healing capabilities into the wound.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Fe-Lesterin

The mercenary slumped over onto the lilypad, unconscious. Her sword dropped from her hand, and her body fell next to the weapon. She made no noise, as the blow to the head had come too suddenly for her to react. Her feet were still bound to the lilypad itself, however.

NPC IC: Nixie

"Well, if I find anything," The Ga-Matoran said, before Kale had sped back to the scene of the battle through the use of his Kanohi. Nxiei adjusted her Pakari, before glancing a the two other being still with her on the beach.

Particularly, Lohkar, who commented on her profession.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Darien

"Mind explaining what is going on here?" Darien asked, looking at Kale as marines swarmed in from every possible direction. It was clear that no one was leaving until the mess was straightened out.

Edited by Yoko Littner

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Kale Ironshaper- Ga-koro- Near Nixie's Hut

IC: "A mixed group of Sentinels and Ussalry members on a mission to track down an escaped prisoner. A crime lord named Jazek Rehn recently escaped from one of our prisons. We found a clue that led us here where we hoped to talk to an astrologer. When we tried to talk to Nixie we found her being held captive and were ambushed by this group."

Kale finished by gesturing at the Fe-Lesterin and what he assumed were the remains of the Gravity Toa. He winced slightly at the mess, that one had still been alive when he went inside the hut.

Edited by Silvan Haven

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

OOC: Alright, I've been on the sidelines long enough

IC: "Gray" (Beach)

She had left the Fowadi in the hands of the few remaining crewmen, and had taken to once again seeking out her solace, lamenting the fact that she had chosen to remain behind. Her sensitive ears had picked up the sound of battle which may very well have come from her new comrades having an encounter with the one they sought to capture. If she was going to atone for her mistakes, would she not be better served going with them?

She sighed, something she rarely did, for she preferred not to waste her breath, but on this rare occasion she felt it was warranted to express her disappointment in herself.

She was walking along the beach, her hooded cloak and weapons not with her, just her.

Up ahead, she saw a small group of strangers. One of them was recognizable, though, as one of the Fowadi's Crewmen. She took this as her chance to start contributing to the mission, and sidled up to the trio silently.

The Ga-Matoran she knew of from way back when, this was Nixie the Astrologer, but the Lesterin was a new one. He looked wild, rowdy, less "civilized" in a way, she wasn't quite sure how to feel about him.

She turned to the Ba-Toa, producing her artificial voice again.

"What is happening?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC (Lohkar)

"I know that," Lohkar replied. "I was talkin' about those things they put in the Daily. Y'know, 'if you are born under the sign of the Ruki, you will meet a tall dark stranger..."

The pirate frowned.

"Hang on...I'm born under the Ruki, an' I meet tall dark strangers all the time!"

Lohkar looked gobsmacked.

"I think I've just had an epiphany..."

Edited by Geisthande

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:

"And funnily enough, he ended up becoming a pirate; he must be a masochist, this one."

All eyes turned to look at me striding up the beach, all smirk and longcoat and witty repartee. My dinghy rested the front half of its body in the wet sand by the shore, its sail (specifically installed for yours truly) still fluttering in the light ocean breeze. I almost wished someone had had a camera on them; this must've been one fine picture, if I do say so myself.

"Not like we're particularly renowned for our grammatical prowess," I drawled, "Well, 'cept perhaps for me and Lohkar."

IC:

The sun beat down on the waters of Ga-Wahi as a man, whom everyone had almost forgotten, walked across the beaches circling the renowned floating city on the sea. His step was light, but purposeful; the walk of a man who was off to see folks who didn't know he was coming. Garbed in metal dressings the colour of lake beds and fertile fields, he would constantly find himself distracted by some odd happening; the chirping a sea bird looking for a mate, the rustling of palm trees dancing in the wind. His orange eyes, shaded by a black and wide-brimmed hat, flicked to and fro across this idyllic scenery, before finally settling on a destination; a small group of beings, gathered in various states of repose on the shore. He recognized some as friends, others as enemies, others still as strangers. An odd collection, but he was only too used to such gatherings.

"Ahoy, mates!" the wandering man called, a smile on his face and a hand waving in the air. "I'm almost afraid to ask what trouble's been brewing that Prei's started working with the 'Vika bunch."

Rynekk Simul, private in the Po-Koro Sentinel and honorary crew member of the great Fowadi, chuckled, "Unless this is some sort of beach party, in which case, well dagnabbit; I forgot to bring drinks."

-Void

Edited by Emissary

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Darien

Darien sighed, a crime lord was the last thing Ga-koro needed. "So what you're saying is this crime lord hired these thugs to kidnap a citizen of Ga-koro and attack your little group of Sentinels and Ussualry." With guards from other koros involved the situation was just that much more complicated.

"Where is Nixie? I'm going to have to speak with her."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Kale Ironshaper- Ga-koro- Near Nixie's Hut

IC:"Yes, that is what I'm saying. As for Nixie, One of my subordinates Ended up bringing herto the beach over there to get away from the fight."

The last part was accompanied by Kale pointing at the small group on the beach. Seeing a new figure joining them his eyes narrowed as he tried to make them out.

"Rynekk?"

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Kale Ironshaper- Ga-koro

IC: Following the other Toa, Kale replied.

"He used to be a part of our crew. I have not seen him in months. I wonder what he is doing here?"

zsUPm2E.jpg?1