BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Darien

"Let's find out..." The beach, being within viewing distance, didn't take much longer than a few minutes to reach. Darien got a good look at each individual present, though he zeroed in on Nixie.

"Are you alright miss? I'm with the marines." Considering she had been reportedly held hostage that was the first thing he needed to ask.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: (Kol)

The soldier made his way down to the beach, visibly exhausted from long days with minimal rest and activations of his Parakuka. He still hadn't found a name for it, nor had one been presented to him. It seemed to enjoy tormenting him in various ways, however: images of the girl he had loved before his time with Hiemalis shot through his mind when he saw Nixie.

"We should move out," he suggested, "there could be more mercenaries heading our way."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Kale Ironshaper- Ga-koro- Beach

IC: "We still need to resupply and find a doctor for the ship. This last battle showed that we are going to need more than medics if we want to finish this with as few causalities as possible. Besides, the Marines are here, no mercenary is going to be stupid enough to attack when they know that an entire Guard is going to come down on their heads as soon as they try anything."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: "Gray" (Beach)

The Fe-Toa that was leading the mission had come to them, and from the looks of it he'd clearly been in battle. She shifted uncomfortably as she chided herself for sticking to the sidelines like she did.

Next time she would do better.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Kale Ironshaper- Ga-koro- Beach

IC: "Looks like old comrades are popping up all over the place today. I could certainly use your help Wolfram, even if I do mean that we need a real doctor."

Continuing to walk forward Kale kept talking.

"The Fowadi is at the docks. I'm sure you can find it easy enough. Also, Wolfram? I'm only the acting captain. Dehkaz was unable to join us for this trip."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

OOC
This Glorious Post was only written partially by me, but i'm the only one who actually has the energy to post it. Sit back and enjoy the greatest questioning scene ever. Also enjoy the timeskip.
IC
The Ga-Matoran guard sat down reluctantly at the desk with a sigh, pulling out the pile of paperwork and beginning the tedious job of questioning those involved in the battle and murder. It was made even more complicated by the presence of the other militaries, a group of privateers, and the presence of some mysterious entity that had hired the mercenaries. Not to mention the time it had taken to round up those involved and clean up the mess involved.
Maybe taking these statements, at least, would be quick and easy, she hoped.
She was in for a disappointment.
-
"First off, I'd just like to say that at no point was I under the influence of alcohol,"
"And I would just like to say that the person who punched the gravity toa with the bomb had no connection to us whatsoever."
-
"Sir, this man claims you-"
"Hold up sister- before we start, make sure that sketch artist has his a-game together, alright? This face is a sculpture in motion. Don't slack on it."
-
"...Between you an' me, mate, I think 'e might be a criminal."
-
"No no, it must be a different Verak who committed all those crimes and broke out of jail. I've a different mask, see? And, uh, I don't go by sir. Isn't there some right I can plead that gets me out of this stuff?"
-
"Where were you at the time of the altercation?"
"Uh...I was making some crisps. You know, like, peel some potatos, slice 'em thin, salt..."
"Uh-huh. And what'd you say your name was?"
"Cap'n Raknar."
"It's an old family name."
-
"Him! Yes! I'd know 'im anywhere!"
"And -why- would you know this 'Cap'n Raknar' anywhere, sir?"
"He's been tryin' ta poison me for the last month."
"Not my fault you have the taste buds of a barnacle. See here, Corporal, there are certain specimens that can't appreciate fine art. Captain Lohkar here is one of them."
"YOU 'AVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT"
"Look, I just need your statement on what happened, not the state of anyone's taste buds."
-
“You do realize that you weren’t actually present at the altercation, sir?”
“Unfortunate, I know; one can only imagine how much more smoothly everything would have gone had I been."
"But in truth, miss, I just couldn’t pass up the opportunity for a one-on-one session with one of Ga-Koro’s finest.”
"..."
“It is ‘miss’, right?”
-
"Look, mate...there's someone who can give you a -far- clearer explanation of what happened. He's next in line, as it happens."
"Oh? And who is that?"
"His name's Doomslayer."
-
"So there I am with half a dozen of Doomslayer's bombs and an angry hunchback, and I know just how to draw the Po-Koro Guard off my trail--"
"Should you really be saying all this to the authorities?"
-
"Careful about Raknar. He likes to hear himself talk."
-
"Thing is, I had pulled up right next to the 'Vika herself! And you know, Lohkar, the dude's a total chatterbox--"
-
"Frankly, ma'am, it's pointless keeping me here. Everyone knows I would never say a bad thing about another crew member."
"…"
-
"...but something just ain't right with that Grochi boy."
-
And that's how the collective group of rogues, military members, and both wanted and not wanted criminals were grudgingly released to get back to their business, or in one case, escaped from the authorities with a smug grin and a wink.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Wolfram

Wolfram nodded like something was suddenly clear to him.

"I was wondering where the grim knife man was. I'll be off to the ship then. Good to be working with you again," Wolfram said in a tone that suggested it was good not just because it was with an old comrade, but for other reasons too.

Wolfram headed down the beach to the Fowadi.

OOC: Who is still on the ship?

Wolfram headed down the beach to the Fowadi.

OOC: Who is still on the ship?

OOC: Guess that's me, if you apply some Kakama-magic

IC: "Gray" (Fowadi)

No sooner had she returned to the ship did she see another come towards it. A big, burly sort of fellow, evidently Iron or Earth.

She walked to the railing to meet him, but said nothing.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Kal Ironshaper- Ga-koro- Docks

IC: Kale stretched, working working out all the kinks and knots that had built up over the several hours long questioning. Considering that the fight had barely taken ten minutes the clean up work was disproportionately large. The rest of the crew was either already at the ship or off getting things from the market.

Now would be as good a time to get a doctor as any. I should give Nixie the time she needs to look up whatever information she might have.

turning to the nearest member of the Infernavika Kale asked.

"Know any good doctors with field experience around?"

Edited by Silvan Haven

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

OOC: Sorry about the late reply, Jack.

IC: Liano

Only Liano wasn't on the ground. On the contrary, he'd gotten up just as fast as Barthel, maybe even faster, and if Liano was anything, it was fast. Technique and precise reflexes were his claim to fame in close combat, not brute strength, and even his eyes were trained, quick to follow his opponent's movement and easily picking up the thin strands of sand which poured from Barthel's hand as he'd gotten up.

Dirty move yet smart. There were no rules against using the environment to your advantage.

As Barthel spun to face him, he knew the sand would come for his eyes. Instead of dodging or shielding himself, he squinted his eyes near shut and tilted his head downwards as he lunged forwards, attempting to ram the Toa full on with his shoulder.

Wolfram's ears pricked up at the sound of the Toa's voice. It was unusual, but whatever. Wolfram had heard weirder. He pulled his cloak around him tighter.

"May I board the ship? I've been recruited to join the quest by orders of the acting captain," Wolfram again replied with the monotonous voice. The figure wasn't giving anything about themsleves anyway, so Wolfram was going to do the same.

IC: "Gray" (Fowadi)

She stepped aside, allowing the new Toa entry onto the ship's deck. She kept quiet as she studied him while he walked up the railing.

The ship was getting more and more crowded by the day, with more and more adventurers who came to help catch the escaped criminal. If this continued she felt she'd be in danger of being overshadowed.

She struggled to calm herself, she didn't need this know. Next time she simply wouldn't offer to stay with the ship.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Fekoro

Fekoro rowed steadily toward the Koro on his metallic raft, rowing with a metal paddle. He was tired and hungry, and needed somewhere to sleep. Maybe there was an inn in Ga-Koro where he could get some food.

OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by Fekoro

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

OOC: Taking you up on that, Fekoro.

IC: Terus

The Koro was nice and all, but what really drew Terus at this point was the sea itself, ironic as that might seem.

Obviously, I didn't get enough of it whilst sailing. He thought to himself.

After exploring a bit more, simply for good measure, the Toa of Fire relented and found a spot where he could sit on the docks without being disturbed.

He spent some time just swishing his feet through the water, watching the ripples and the distortions his movements created. After a while, he stared past his feet to look down at the sealife below him.

Eventually he grew bored of that and simply stared off to sea. Some movement caught his eye. Was that a raft making it's way here? Terus certainly hoped that whomever it belonged to, they lived here on this island somewhere rather than having traveled across the entire ocean to get here, all in the dinky little thing.

Curiosity drew him, however, and he stood up, eager to find out who this was and perhaps get a bit of information about the island itself while he was at it.

Edited by Drakmanka

"Those who dream by day are conscious of many things that escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allan Poe

The Toa caught himself falling asleep and shook his head. He concentrated, exerting his elemental power on the raft. It lurched, then sped up, heading for shore. Steering with difficulty, he ended up crashing at the feet of a Toa of Fire. Fekoro got up slowly.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC:

"Shore leave, sir," Rynekk replied with casual evasiveness. "Following the incident with Prisoner Zero, the powers that be recommended that I ... unwind for a few weeks."

He grinned good-naturedly and clapped a hand on Prei's shoulder, "So, what's up with the Sentinels, sir? I leave for two months, and suddenly I'm hearing about pirates and astrologers and crime lords running amok around here..."

IC:

"P'rhaps you missed the little light show over there," I said to the silver Sentinel, gesturing towards Verak and Zmija over on the other side of the beachhead, "or you're simply skeptical of the medical abilities of us pirates -- which I can't really blame you for, frankly -- but off the top of my head, I'd probably suggest the creepy chick in the cloak and sneakers as your healer of choice.

"That, or you could always head on over to the Marine's HQ and get tidied up there. Your choice."

-Void

Edited by Emissary

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Prei

There was more to Rynekk's disappearance than simply 'shore leave'. But I would not pry. He was obviously uncomfortable with what had occurred.

"It is a long story," I say, answering his question. "However, there is a crime lord running amok currently, and our resources are currently pooled into tracking him down."

Kale Ironshaper- Ga-koro- Docks

IC: "Mind telling me the name of this so called 'creepy chick' or where she lives?"

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

OOC: No problem. I've been busy as of late also.

IC: Barthel Deliresi

The sand flew straight to the ground, as it's target was no longer there. No real surprise there. If anything it just made me look stupid for not having held on to the sand long enough to aim at my target. Liano was already back on his feet and charging towards me. Again, no real surprise. It was time to pull out the only tactic I knew for close range. Keep away.

I quickly tried to jump to the side, but Liano was closer to me then I had anticipated. I had guessed he would have been a bit farther away despite our collision. His side clipped mine sending me into an off balanced stagger. With my Kanohi's help I tried to regain my balance, but with my momentum added to my flailing attempt to steady myself even my mask couldn't save me.

I quickly found my backside upon the sand as I hit the ground for the third time. Three to one. I was doing better than expected. As I sat there I decided to question Liano on one of the rules. "What exactly counts as a weapon for this?"

Edited by Jack Frost

sml_gallery_51411_140_31138.png

IC:

"Pooled with pirates?" he asked, arching one eyebrow in fascination. "What sort of crime lord could be dangerous enough for Kale Ironshaper to throw his lot in with that bunch?"

IC:

"Name's Zmija, no pronunciation guide available, and as anyone with functional optical senses can probably tell you, she's right over there," I said, pointing a little ways done the beach.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Kale Ironshaper- Ga-koro- Docks

IC: Bring a hand up to his face Kale replied.

"Silly me. I thought you were talking about somebody else. In any case, I'm going to go see if Nixie has anything for us by now. Anyone who want to join me is free to do so."

With that he made his way back through the village of water. Despite the recent battle it looked exactly the same as it had before. The Marines may have been looking a bit more alert, but that was the extent of it

It took a bit of time to make it back to Nixie's hut, if Kale had been going by himself he could have just used his mask, but he had decided to let other come with him. It had paid off pretty well last time after all. Upon reaching the hut Kale knocked on the door and spoke.

"Nixie? It's us, the Sentinels that were here earlier. Is it alright if we come in?"

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Wolfram-Fowadi

Wolfram warily walked up the gangplank. This Toa- if that was what the figure was- did not question him like he expected to.

As he walked past the person he tried to makebout any facial or body features but the loose cloak obscured everything.

"What exactly is Kale chasing this time," he asked the figure.

Terus blinked in surprise as the unfamiliar Toa nearly crashed right into him.

"Are you alright there?" He asked, extending his hand to help the prone Toa up.

"Those who dream by day are conscious of many things that escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allan Poe

Fekoro took the proffered hand, pulling himself upright. "Yeah, I'm fine." he said, "I never was good at steering boats."

Terus chuckled gently. "I can appreciate the feeling." He said. "I never was either, and I doubt I'll be improving."

NPC Pl0x IC: Nixie

"Oh, yes, come in," the voice of the Ga-Matoran sounded inside. Kale would find the astrologer's hut to be relatively the same as he last saw it, sans the giant hole in the floor ripped open by Kol (which had been temporarily patched up). The astrologer herself was descending the ladder from the upper level of her two-tiered hut to greet her visitors.

"I think I may have found what you're looking for, I'm not entirely sure, though," She said to the Toa of Iron once she reached the floor.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Fekoro said, "It's not so much the boat itself. I'm a wizard with small pieces of metal, but I have trouble with the large ones." He placed his hand on the upturned raft, and the metal liquefied and flowed into his hand.

Kale Ironshaper- Ga-koro- Nixie's hut

IC: "As I said before, anything you can think of would help."

He stepped inside, standing more or less in the middle of the room.

"What do you have?"

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Terus.

Terus blinked. "Fe-Toa, hm?" He asked. "You're a bit friendlier than the last one I met." He chuckled good-naturedly.