BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Avier

"Sorry to break it to you, but I'm not here to make an impression. I'm here to throw rocks."

I flicked my wrist and watched a stone skip along the water.

"Unless you've got something better for me to do."

IC: Liano

"Anytime." I said, waiting for Barthel to pack his things. It didn't come off as a surprise that he refused my help, and I wasn't in any way offended. Most people didn't enjoy getting beaten to a near bloody pulp and if they could help it, their pride would remain intact. With that said, I figured I'd let the guy blow off some steam before I paved the way for constructive criticism. Also, my dreadful people skills weren't going to cheer him up anytime soon.

I headed for the water, my steps delicate in anticipation of what came next. I submerged my body slowly, the lake's cool sensation numbing my bruises and the salt revitalizing my cuts, bringing about a fresh new wave of pain as it cleaned out my wounds. We'd probably go see a healer later but for now, this would do.

"You feel like going for a drink later? My treat."

IC: Mar (Naho Bay)

I studied him carefully, he looked like he could handle himself in a fight adequately, he was on the prowl for "something to do", and he was only slightly intolerable.

I said nothing as I, with uncanny swiftness and precision, charged up and sent a sonic pulse right at him, interested in seeing how he would react.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

"You know, there's going to be more from where they came from. The beasts. The storm. The sea is an entire other world; so too is the sky. We're stuck in between, and there's no land around to save us when these two mediums clash in a calamity [ooc: this reminds me heck yes omega ruby alpha sapphire baby 10/10 will buy] that will be up to us to prevent. Not only that, but we're searching for a clue to Makuta's riddle. Makuta wasn't renowned for being a nice person, and he definitely wasn't renowned for being safe. It'd be clever to be cautious; even better to be prepared."

I looked around. The deck of the ship was an open area, and while it certainly wasn't safe to throw fireballs at this wooden construction which, albeit being well made, wasn't exactly the most durable ship out here in the oceans, it would still be....open. And plus, we quite literally were in the middle of nowhere. Boredom was an epidemic, and if that infected us while we were on board this ship, life was going to become living .

Something to take our mind off the situation would always be better. Stress relief, right? And I had to admit that spending time on the ship doing nothing wasn't going to help in my abilities as well. I didn't have anything I knew I wanted to do; but as a Toa, I'd prefer it if, when I decided to do something, I could do it. And there were things I wanted to practice as well.......

"We're Toa. As much as we are meant to be pacifists, we can't ever be that without a fist. Spending too long on a ship doing next to nothing except waiting for threats to hit us isn't going to help at all - and plus, it'll take our mind off the boredom. I propose some....err, 'practice' fights. On deck. No elemental powers."

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:

"Hey, if you were as amazingly hot as me, you would never be able to keep the women away."

"-Oh hey look how close we are to the Akiri's place!" Arden cried suddenly, thoroughly embarrassed by the new tenant in her mind. She didn't seem to notice the trail of steam she was leaving, as her powers fluctuated with her moods.

Edited by First Son Jiyu

IC(Ignitus)(on board the Inika):

I shift my weight from my right leg to my left, my still-bandaged knee getting a little sore and tired. I need to get it back in shape.

"While you're doing that, I think I'll take a walk around the ship, see if I can get my knee a bit stronger."

:a::k::i:

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

IC:

"Heh," I muttered as I launched myself forwards with abrupt speed, bringing my sword in a downward's arc towards Kiron's mask. The sudden movement incited a jolting feeling within my body; for some reason, this made me feel more alive than the massive bursts of energy I had been giving off when the storm had been a threat.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:

When the Marines let Treize and her entourage through security into Hahli's inner sanctum, they found the Akiri brooding over a map of Mata Nui, with the point of her knife embedded in an X, drawn carefully over a certain mansion.

The Ga-Matoran looked up and smiled wanly; her eyes were circled and tired, but there were sharp pinpricks in her amber gaze that showed she was anything but down for the count, and her fingers drummed on the desk almost impatiently, like she'd been expecting them to arrive sooner with something for her to do. She plucked the dagger nimbly from the map and sheathed it, while rolling up her chart and pushing it to the side of her desk. "Captain," she greeted the commanding officer of the Fortune. "Ma'am. I'm Akiri Hahli. You may have heard rumors about me, but I promise - I'm not scheduled to start frothing from the mouth for another couple hours at most."

IC:

Knock, knock.

Rarely did Liara get visitors that weren't explicitly related to a medical case - so rarely, in fact, that they numbered approximately zero, if you rounded up. And she could always tell if a patient was at the door because of the overwhelming smell of coffee that was needed to stir her out of hibernation, and the loud complaints about whatever it was that ailed them. Liara cocked an ear and heard neither. Knock, knock.

When she opened the door, a floating surfboard stood at attention.

The Toa of Air stared in silence for a moment, halfway leaning on the doorframe with her mug in hand. The surfboard didn't seem to be doing anything, it was just... There.

"Ha ha. This isn't a surfboard rack. surfers."

"My favorite things! Surfboards and racks!" something cried out from behind Liara - its arms wrapped around the doctor's neck, and its legs, armored amethyst, wrapped around her waist. "You can always summon me with those two words in the same sentence, remember?"

The reaction that immediately followed is difficult to describe, as it happened so quickly. The Le-Toa's head snapped around to look at what had latched onto her back, and a dagger and an unidentified needle had appeared in her hands from Mata-Nui-knows-where. The movements paused, however, as the identity of her 'assailant' registered.

"... Juturna?"

"What happened to me just being 'Til?'" The Toa of Gravity planted an emphatic kiss on Liara's cheek and laughed. The longer he had spent away from the Po-Koro Sentinels, the more his young surfer's drawl had slipped back into focus. "Should I call you Doctor instead of Liara?"

"That would be the correct form of address." Liara shot back, crossing her arms slightly after returning her weapons back to their sheathes. Her neck craned slightly to be able to keep the Ba-Toa within eyesight, and even then it was difficult.

"Where've you been lately?"

"Le-Koro, with the rest of the team. It's my new lot in life. The Sentinels drowned me in red tape, and I didn't have my best friend to resuscitate me."

"Normally the line is 'strangled with red tape'."

"This time they drowned me."

"That must have been quite a feat." She took a sip of her coffee, turning around and heading back inside, quite unconcerned with the fact that Tillian was still hanging onto her back. "Seeing as drowning means liquid."

"Oh, that's more than fair. I devolve into a surfer and you become a linguist."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

"Comes with being sober enough to be witty." The Le-Toa replied idly, taking another swallow from her drink as she closed the door behind her. "When did you get here, and how did you figure out I was here, anyway?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

ooc: sure i guess if you dont nuke the thing

IC:

My forward momentum was faster than Kiron could move. By the time he had sidestepped I had leaned forwards into a roll, and his blade cleanly slashed through the air I had been in. Without any hesitation or lull in movement, I twisted my body even in mid-roll to face the Toa of Fire, and with a slight push off the ground I approached him again with my sword pointed to stab.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Very well. :)

IC: Kiron

Kiron realised that JL was already gone from the spot. Turning, he saw JLstab towards him.

Kiron immediately activated his mask. In the blink of an eye, he had shrunk down to six inches.

The tiny Kiron waited for JL to stab past him before deactivating his mask. He grew back to normal size behind JL and stabbed at JL's back.

IC (Jin)

Have you ever got the feeling that you're running as fast as you can, but you're stuck in place? I get that feeling a lot. Somewhere along the line, some god screwed up, and suddenly time and space don't fit. You cross a city in a second, or you sprint till you're puking blood but you're right back where you started. This was one of those times.

Time didn't seem to exist in Polzin's mansion. Everyone moved in slow motion, from the careful movements of the Vortixx with the cigarette to my own nervous hands, which kept meticulously grabbing ##### pastries and placing them on my tongue till my stomach ached. The air hummed.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. "Can we ##### just get on with it? I don't have time to waste on food and a comfy couch. No offence Polzin, but if this is how you run a business, I'd rather go turn myself in to Hahli right now."

IC:

Beneath you! The words, as well as the image, cried out from within his mind even as Kiron shrunk. A second later, the message changed to Behind you, and in response, I quickly dropped my upper body. Even as Kiron was in the middle of enlarging back to his normal size, I had fell to the ground, my arms pressing up against the wooden deck beneath me. For a moment, I could smell the fragrance of the fresh wood mixing with the tinge of saline into a unique smell - and then my mind focused back on the fight. In a position that resembled doing a push-up/press-up, I kicked my legs up, towards where I knew Kiron's chest would be, hoping that his enlargement would be too slow for the reaction that came from my Arthron.

ooc: arthron op

• Upvote 1

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:

As Kiron readied himself again, I turned around to face him, weapon at the ready.
"This is certainly much more fun that waiting around doing absolutely nothing."

Well?

What?

How is it?

Uh, stress relief is always great. I guess the physical activity taking my mind off of whatever it was I worried about counts as stress relief, and the muscle movement and respiration also catalyzed release of something like serotonin in-

Right, okay, sure. Cool story. Anyways, pay attention. We fight as one.

As one.

With a shout, I advanced once again, my arm swinging in a wide arc, my sword covering an even wider distance. Even as I did, I could feel Reyna's mind practically merging with mine as our thoughts aligned in objective.

OOC: Permission to somewhat bunny your character a little bit? Don't worry, I won't auto-hit. Or bite. :P And you can do the same to me.

Edited by -JL-

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC (Jin)

IC:

"Final party has yet to arrive," Nika said, leaning over to pour himself a glass of lemonade. "Terms of employment demand we wait."

Reclining back in his chair, the Vortixx placed his glass on the end-table next to him, drawing a flask from his belt and dribbling some of its contents into the lemonade. He returned the flask to his belt, and picked up the cup. He began drinking.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Like......i dunno. How do you express the level of bunny?

17% bunny.

IC:

Our blades clashed with a clang. As I adjusted to the sudden bounceback of my weapon, a sudden kick towards my legs quickly sent my off balance and falling forwards. Instinctively, I swung my blade to face downwards and dug it into the floor - only for the wooden board beneath to crack, splitting off bits and pieces of splinter.

Oops.

So much for trying not to damage the place.

In retaliation, I used my sword and it's embedment as a pivot, swiping my legs to hook the back of Kiron's right feet in an attempt to trip him as well.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:

"Rolled into town today," the Toa of Gravity explained, buoyantly leaping onto Liara's piano and stretching his legs out across its polished surface, careful not to scuff the wood. He held his head up to look at her with one curled fist. "And I was Commander in Po-Koro for a reason. I know how to find people who don't want to be found - especially if I've spent as many years with them as we did."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"What makes you think I didn't want to be found?" The Le-Toa responded, setting her coffee down on the table as she idly sifted through the sheet music next to the piano. Liara set them back a moment later, turning to look at her new guest as she leaned against the wall, arms crossed.

"Rather odd that you're here alone."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

"Even more unusual; You're being cryptic." A pause as she lifted her mug and took another sip, regarding her friend over the rim. Her body language was reserved and the slightest bit tired, matching her tone quite well. "Well, you've arrived at my humble clinic. I can't see anything medically wrong with you, though feel free to correct me."

"So what can I do for you? Coffee?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"Nah, the coffee's yours to guzzle. I can settle for a hug, if you want. The embrace department's been a bit lacking lately." Tillian's grin was youthful, and didn't relent in the face of Liara's stoicism. After a second he sat up, pushed himself off the piano, and hugged her anyway. "Another thing to lay at my best friend's door. Speaking of laying things at doors - thanks for not knocking over my board. I had my concerns."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"..."

"Then you shouldn't have left it at the door." Liara responded, awkwardly half-hugging Tillian after a moment's pause. A few moments later, she patted him on the back as if to indicate that the embrace was done. "You still haven't explained why you're here."

fK5oqYf.jpg