Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!


Photo

BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi


  • Please log in to reply
1857 replies to this topic

#121 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

  • 3,021 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 12 2013 - 11:10 PM

IC: Voulge

 

Voulge sighed a bit as he felt the slap on his back though he merely smirked

"No idea in all honesty.. Seems i may have to break off from the team temporarily to check this out.. Thank goodness for my mask."


  • 0

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."


#122 Offline Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,115 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2013 - 01:37 AM

IC: Helios (Ga-Koro)

 

"Nice to meet you" Helios replied in kind.

 

"So, what brought you to Ga-Koro? Did you get restless or just have a hankering to see new places?"


  • 0

#123 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 416 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2013 - 11:04 AM

IC: [ [color=#696969;]Krios[/color] ] - Ga-Koro[color=#696969;]Now, what had brought Krios to Ga-Koro in the first place was a duo of extremely irate Le-Matoran with heavy crossbows, lots of unsavory friends, and no money. Actually, they hadn't brought him. Technically speaking, he'd brought himself... a trifle involuntarily, yes, but still of his own free will.In layman's terms, he'd cleaned them all out during a late-night bout of gambling, using their own weighted dice. They hadn't liked it. Words had been exchanged. Thieves fell out. Krios had narrowly missed being murdered and, ever the prudent individual, he'd lit a shuck for Ga-Koro with the first light of morning.But of course, he wasn't going tell his intended victim that. So instead, he just grinned and shrugged. "You named it, brother. I'm a lone wolf, and wanderlust is the name of the game. If I'm gonna travel, why not travel to a place with sunny beaches, great food, and beautiful females, eh?"[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]Without waiting for an answer, he clapped the Toa on the shoulder and exclaimed, "But speaking of great food, you must be greatly famished after your travels! Around here, any time is luncheon time; what say we hunt up a good restaurant? Do you have a taste for wine?"[/color]


  • 0

- TBRPG Character Profiles -

 

{ BZPRPG | FTL }


#124 Offline Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,115 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2013 - 01:00 PM

IC: Helios (Ga-Koro)

 

"Sounds like a great idea" Helios replied, momentarily forgetting his dirty boots. Something buzzed in the back of his mind, an advice from Colx about how to handle his new travelling lifestyle.

 

"Watch out for suspiciously friendly strangers that seem to conform to you at every turn, usually they're just after your money. You may not have much worth taking, but they won't know that"

 

Colx had immediately followed up that lecture by making Helios do exercises involving some very intense use of his elemental powers, so the lesson hadn't stuck too well.

 

So for now that sentence remained buried in the recesses of his memories as he answered Krios' question.

 

"No, I'm not familiar with any sort of alcoholic beverages, and given the way my old mentor turns when he drinks... I'm not sure I want to try just yet."


  • 0

#125 Offline Requiem

Requiem
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 236 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2013 - 07:38 PM

IC:Vail's seat squeaked as he shifted his weight back and allowed himself to be supported by the chair's frame. "Well if you need a hand, I'd be happy to oblige."
  • 0

#126 Online Ehks

Ehks
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,581 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2013 - 07:44 PM

IC: Crasaro[color=#3399cc;]The squeak had made Crasaro stir a bit in his sandwich. By this, it simply means Crasaro shifted his face to another part of the sandwich to begin eating. A thought trundled along his drunken mind, Wait, are they going somewhere?[/color][color=#3399cc;]The drunk Toa slurred something through the sandwich, possibly something along the lines of, "If you go and I'm still not in this state, I'll help you", if Crasaro wasn't stupidly inebriated. It came out more like a series of muffled grunts and slurred words that vaguely could be interpreted as a sentence. That's what happens when you're drunk, after all.[/color]


Edited by The X, Dec 01 2013 - 10:30 AM.

  • 0

bzpbanner3.jpg

I used to be 'The X'. Now I'm not.

XBL gamertag: XXaron

BZPRPG characters: Okajo, Xaron/'Stupid slug', Zarok, Kewa, Zolarn, Crasaro, Misanoi, Vanika


#127 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

  • 3,021 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2013 - 09:21 PM

IC: Voulge

 

Voulge nodded to Vail and Crasaro

"Welp if i can get the boss ladies permission i may take you both with me not know who this letter is from."

He looked at the paper closer and found out it had a smaller note on the back

"Hmm.. Ta-wahi.. Apparently whoever placed this letter is hunting piraka and protecting others.. Interesting."

He stood up from his chair and walked towards Therris and leaned down towards her 

"Therris.. I would like your permission as leader of this team to take Vail and Crasaro with me to Ta-wahi to see what this.. letter is about."

 

OOC: After speaking with Wazdakka he told me there would be '[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:matanui;]Ta-Wahi. Hunting Piraka and protecting others.' on the back of the note so yeah.. just so peeps know[/color]


  • 0

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."


#128 Offline The Darkest Chronicler

The Darkest Chronicler
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

  • 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2013 - 09:38 PM

OOC: Sorry for the shortness, I'm not really feeling up for lengthy writing today... XD

 

[color=#800000;]IC: Theriss[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]At first, she glanced up with a smile to falsely sincere that it was sickening. She had been listening to the conversations of her group for a while now, and that note seemed to be rather interesting. Apparently someone had placed it in Voulge's glass, for a reason that she could only guess at. Someone wanted to hunt a Piraka and protect the lives of others? That sounded as though it held an unpleasantly high risk level. And yet, it already had the support of Vail, and perhaps even Crasaro, if what he had muttered could be translated into some form of agreement and not a request for a new sandwich.[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]She pondered over her answer for a moment, trying to decide what would be the best choice of action. If it went well, their group would likely gain in importance, but failure would mean she was down three Toa, something the team could not really afford to lose. "I suppose there is nothing wrong with you joining this little mission, so long as you caution to keep yourselves alive and within acceptable shape for further acts of heroism."[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]She turned for a moment, before turning back to the likely already-excited-to-get-going Voulge, before asking one question that she felt quite important. "So... when do we leave?"[/color]


  • 0

gallery_50452_97_2614.png


#129 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

  • 3,021 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2013 - 09:51 PM

IC: Voulge

 

On the contrary voulge was not hiped up one bit for he was still being affected by the alchohol

"To be honest Therris i felt that perhaps when the rest of the team is ready you can lead them to Ta-wahi and meet up with Vail, Crasaro and i there.."


  • 0

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."


#130 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,820 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2013 - 09:57 PM

IC: [color=#808080;]Transiency[/color] [color=#808080;]Different delusion, same result.[/color] [color=#808080;]"We'll be to that healer in no time flat, sir," Tyrus replied, his tone of voice revealing no surprise at his spontaneous promotion to First "Matey". "Don't worry, sir, we'll have your leg fixed quicker than a flying fish can get itself caught in one of those fisherwomen's nets."[/color] [color=#808080;]Whether or not that sea-faring metaphor was at all successful in dodging Shajs' initial question didn't particularly interest Tyrus at the moment; he was more interested in finding his way to the outskirts of town before his current situation could deteriorate any further.[/color] [color=#808080;]Fate, evidently, looked kindly upon him that day; before them stood a rectangle of wood rising up into the afternoon sky like a weary man in the morning. The smell of coffee wafted through the sea air, making his nostrils burn with every inhale, and the faint yet reverberating sound of a piano being played joined it quickly.[/color] [color=#808080;]"It would appear that we've arrived at the healer's offices, Captain," Tyrus announced. "If I might make a suggestion, though, try to keep the adjective 'accursed' off of your tongue for the duration of our stay. Though I've heard little of this particular doctor, I'm certain that it wouldn't help our admittedly worsening situation."[/color] [color=#808080;]That said and done, he knocked on the door, and tried to imagine how a person named [/color]Liara Cin [color=#808080;]would respond to such a strange call.[/color] 

~ ~ ~

 

IC: [color=#a52a2a;]Wicked Games[/color] [color=#a52a2a;]I was pretty certain that was walking into Karz.[/color] [color=#a52a2a;]Maybe it was the Jack-o'-Lantern orange lighting of the corridor that made me feel like the temperature was steadily rising around me, to the point where I wanted to collapse onto my knees and scream until my throat was raw from the effort. Maybe it was the dust, that I was certain was thicker around here than anywhere else I had ever been. Or, and this seemed like the most likely scenario, this rise in temperature was simply my nervous system's poetic metaphor for my brain's rise in insanity.[/color] [color=#a52a2a;]Any way I looked at it, I figured I was walking to my final judgement. Once there, I would find no defence lawyer, no prosecuting lawyer, no judge, no jury; just an executioner. There was no need for anything else, the guilt was dripping off of me like crude oil, weighing me down all the while. It was obvious where my future lay. It was a wicked game, but it was the only one I could ever want.[/color] [color=#a52a2a;]No, no, think rationally, I told myself. This is just a stone tunnel, nothing more. There is no Karz down there, there is no divine executioner, there is no final fate. Just more stone, and more dust, and more heat. Simple stuff, ordinary stuff. The wicked games don't exist in reality, only in my own understanding of it. The wicked games only exist in my mind.[/color] [color=#a52a2a;]Perhaps, I thought, remembering my personal Shadow, and perhaps not.[/color] [color=#a52a2a;]Maybe there was one wicked game down here, after all.[/color] [color=#a52a2a;]And maybe I might win it.[/color] [color=#a52a2a;]But first I had to get there, and out of this blistering heat.[/color] [color=#a52a2a;]I walked deeper into the tunnel.[/color] -Void


Edited by Emissary, Dec 01 2013 - 07:54 PM.

  • 0
"Whatever she really is, it's an end to our old stalemate."
 
 dark_seven_preview.jpg
 

#131 Offline Requiem

Requiem
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 236 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2013 - 10:10 PM

IC: Vail studied his leader's expression. He could decipher reluctance, and maybe even worry on her features."I'm not sure who's these 'Piraka' are, but with a name like that it seems to me they're not up to any good. A team investigation of the issue could possibly benefit us and further attract attention to our team as a whole." The Toa of Fire straightened his back and scrutinized Voulge and Theriss individually before continuing. "Though we must also consider the possibility that this could be an attempt to lead us into a trap."

Edited by Requiem, Nov 13 2013 - 10:12 PM.

  • 0

#132 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

  • 3,021 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2013 - 10:24 PM

IC:Vail studied his leader's expression. He could decipher reluctance, and maybe even worry on her features."I'm not sure who's these 'Piraka' are, but with a name like that it seems to me they're not up to any good. A team investigation of the issue could possibly benefit us and further attract attention to our team as a whole." The Toa of Fire straightened his back and scrutinized Voulge and Theriss individually before continuing. "Though we must also consider the possibility that this could be an attempt to lead us into a trap."

IC: Voulge

 

Voulge nodded to Vail

"Exactly.. Which is why it is better to have a small group go first instead of risking the whole team all at one time."


  • 0

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."


#133 Offline Mj. Spoilers

Mj. Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,853 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2013 - 10:32 PM

[color=#ff8c00;]IC: Suran[/color]

[color=#000080;]The old Lesterin stared into the gentle waters of Naho Bay in between two of the Koro's lilly pads. His eyes watched a fish swimming lazily in the sunlight, while his ears were alert for trouble. Appreciating the peace was important to him. It was bountiful nowadays, and he intended to savor that fact. But he remained alert. The ones hit hardest by misfortune are the ones who do not expect it, and those not protected by those who do.[/color]


  • 0

"If you can fly, don't stop at the sky, 'cause there's footprints on the moon." - Adam Young, The Yacht Club

 

"Even shadows can shine if given the chance." - BZPRPG 2013

Onepu, Kehuri, the feral Toa, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Suran, Yaddrokk, Shadd, Priicu - BZPRPG Characters

 

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!


#134 Offline Requiem

Requiem
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 236 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2013 - 10:36 PM

IC:Vail nodded. "I am willing to take a risk, as long as it is in the name of this team. Should we depart tomorrow, or..." His voice trailed off as he averted his attention to the Toa of Crystal. "Crasaro will most likely need at least tomorrow morning to recover before setting out anywhere."
  • 0

#135 Offline The Darkest Chronicler

The Darkest Chronicler
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

  • 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2013 - 11:03 PM

[color=#800000;]IC: Theriss[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]Vouge had a point, the rest of the team really wouldn't be able to function without her, though she wasn't certain Voulge's little group would be able to fare much better. Two of the three had tried to drown themselves in drink, not exactly a sign of someone worth putting confidence in when you couldn't watch them, and one of the heavy drinkers wished to lead their small expedition. She already knew Voulge could be irritating and annoying, and who knew what trouble he would manage to get himself into without someone there to keep him in check.[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"A good point, both of you... Try not to get yourselves too badly harmed."[/color]


  • 0

gallery_50452_97_2614.png


#136 Offline Jack Frost

Jack Frost
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

  • 577 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2013 - 11:09 PM

[color=rgb(153,204,102);]IC: Barthel Deliresi[/color]

 

[color=rgb(153,204,102);]I had calmed down enough to get my wits about me again and to focus on what was happening. First, Theriss had returned, and suspiciously had apologized to me. I had a feeling she had not meant it one bit. Secondly, sales were good. That just meant more alcohol for me. And third, there was a strange note in Voulge's possession, and he was getting a small team together to go on ahead. Knowing I would most likely regret this later, I stood up from the 'throne' and spoke up.[/color]

 

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(40,40,40);"][color=rgb(153,204,102);]"I, for one, question Voulge's[/color] [/font][color=#99cc66;]adequacy for this endeavor,[/color] [font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(153,204,102);"]as well as his capabilities to survive in Ta-Koro. Therefore, as I formerly had taken up residence there, I offer my assistance in this endeavor to hunt these, 'Piraka.'" I had planed to take this chance to try and show up my rival. I thought, surely Ta-Koro hasn't changed that much since I used to live there. It should be easy to gain the upper hand in our feud.[/font]


Edited by Thanatos the Hamazing, Nov 13 2013 - 11:10 PM.

  • 0

sml_gallery_51411_140_31138.png


#137 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

  • 3,021 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2013 - 11:24 PM

IC: Voulge

 

Voulge turned to look at Barthel and shook his head 

"No.. We do not need someone who sticks out like a sore thumb.. Seeing as the person wanted me and me only to go apparently the lesser people the best.. plus we are both the only toa of iron.. which in itself is a powerful element. This half of the team needs that advantage.."

 

He then leaned in dangerously close to Barthel and whispered in his ear so softly that only Barthel could hear

"And also you daft fool we are not hunting this piraka.. And so help me mata-nui if you come with i will throw you in a tiny closet with some random woman if you come with.. You should not have revealed your phobias.. my friend."

And with that he patted Barthel on the shoulder

"and plus we are not going to confront this piraka.. This would purely be a reconnaissance mission.. Find out what this person who left me a message wants then report back.. Nothing more nothing less."


  • 0

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."


#138 Offline Jack Frost

Jack Frost
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

  • 577 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2013 - 11:41 PM

[color=rgb(153,204,102);]IC: Barthel Deliresi[/color]

 

[color=rgb(153,204,102);]I used the handkerchief I had left out to scrub my shoulder, as I replied to Voulge's laughable threat. "Very well, I understand. You just don't want a more handsome and more powerful Toa of iron to show you up. Besides, if you are only there for reconnaissance, a person who can enhance their vision and hearing would be completely useless." Barthel then leaned in and replied to what Voulge had whispered just as quietly. "And I doubt you could find any woman on Mata-Nui who would let you lead them to a closet."[/color]


  • 0

sml_gallery_51411_140_31138.png


#139 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

  • 3,021 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2013 - 11:58 PM

IC: Voulge

 

Voulge grinned

"You would be surprised how well my voice has been able to help in that regards.. But alas you barthel will not be needed.. Come karzahni or highwater i have to go on this mission for if i am to meet with this is person i must attend for he or she will be expecting me.. anyone else they will likely not meet with you.. So yes Barthel stay here and try and enjoy the seat your arse sits in.. The seat it does not deserve or worthy of.."

 

He closed his eyes and activates his elemental control of iron and reached out for the fork that Barthel had hidden in his pocket and set it back on the table 

"and try to be a little more stealthy if you are going to steal anything."


  • 0

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."


#140 Offline Jack Frost

Jack Frost
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

  • 577 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2013 - 12:29 AM

[color=rgb(153,204,102);]IC: Barthel Deliresi[/color]

 

[color=rgb(153,204,102);]I had a few things that I had felt inclined to respond with to my rival's latest actions. "Firstly, I would not have to be directly present to hear a conversation with whomever this mystery person is." I said tapping my mask. "Secondly, I am currently standing, not sitting." I moved my arms towards the chair so to direct vision to it. "And thirdly, that fork is not from this restaurant. This however..." I pulled a knife out of one of my other pockets and held it directly in front of Voulge's face. "This is from this restaurant. It was meant to cut the sandwich. If you plan to accuse me of stealing, at least take the time to make sure you have your facts straight first." I then proceeded to stuff both the fork and the knife back into my pockets.[/color]


Edited by Thanatos the Hamazing, Nov 14 2013 - 12:30 AM.

  • 0

sml_gallery_51411_140_31138.png


#141 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

  • 3,021 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2013 - 12:45 AM

IC: Voulge

 

Voulge smirked slightly as he heard this and he merely shrugged. He completely turned his back to Barthel and commented to Vail

"I will be outside waiting.. Perhaps see about getting Crasaro ready?"

 

He then commented to Therris

"If we are not back in.. let's say 4 days or you have not heard word from us by that time then worry.. But i think the three of us will do fine and as i stated we will not be confronting anyone.."


  • 0

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."


#142 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 416 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2013 - 10:00 AM

IC: Helios (Ga-Koro) "No, I'm not familiar with any sort of alcoholic beverages, and given the way my old mentor turns when he drinks... I'm not sure I want to try just yet."

IC: [ [color=#696969;]Krios[/color] ] - Ga-Koro[color=#696969;]Krios chuckled, ironically amused. Internally, the sound was dry and cold and vicious; externally, however, it was cheerful and good-natured. "I'm not all that fond of alcohol myself. Interferes with the thought process, and Mata Nui knows, I need a level head in my business!"Ah yes. Where wine fails, wits come through. Let us see who triumphs, you and I, in this game of odds.He began walking down the floating walkway towards one of the more well-known inn/tavern/eating houses of the village; 'The Great Takea'. It was a rather nondescript place, run by a group of warlike Skakdi, but clean and at least somewhat respectable. Such an environment could not fail to put Helios at ease."I'm an information broker, you see." continued the Vortixx, after a slight, reluctant pause. As if he had said something he shouldn't have. "Basically, someone wants to know something about someone or something else, they come to me. If I know the info they're looking for, or if I know where to find it, I tell 'em... for a price. The truth is expensive, my friend, and even lies can sometimes be profitable."[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]He smiled, seemingly a bit uncomfortable. "Not that I'm a bad sort of person. I try to do the right thing. But hey, it pays the bills. And it's not like the local government frowns on it. Why, Marine Captain Iraira herself..."[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]His voice trailed off into silence.[/color]


  • 0

- TBRPG Character Profiles -

 

{ BZPRPG | FTL }


#143 Offline Alex Turner

Alex Turner
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

  • 4,592 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2013 - 03:41 PM

[color=#8b4513;]IC: The Temple[/color]

 

[color=#8b4513;]Rynekk was greeted by small entranceway formerly lit by a now-deceased pair of torches, with what looked like some kind of primitive reception desk off to the side, all in the same architectural style as the passageways before. To its left lay a rotted wooden door on the ground, clean off its hinges. The doorway itself was cracked and misshapen, firstly from its age, but also from what looked like some kind of deliberate abuse. A low hanging mist creeped through the doorway, as if sensing Rynekk's presence. It slithered along the ground and coiled around his ankles, shifting and turning as he walked through it. All around, the floor began to be totally coated in the gas, yet it didn't seem to lose any of its density. The Toa of stone felt compelled to go through to doorway.[/color]

 

[color=#8b4513;]To his surprise, beyond it was a huge cavern which yawned in front of him, a vast, arch-shaped cave, stalactites stretching down from the ceiling in a vain attempt to reach the ground. For the most part it was otherwise unremarkable, except for the walls. Spanning two flat, parallel sides of the cavern were two huge tapestries of utter beauty. Stacked up like the spines of books on a shelf were dozens and dozens of rectangles, all holding some kind of simple image depicting distinct, simplified humanoids and creatures. An axe-wielding Matoran being stabbed through the chest by some kind of lizard; a bat-like being climbing from a grave; a huge titan and a ghostly figure being crushed by falling rocks. Rynekk couldn't even see them all. at regular intervals, they were interceded by torch sconces to light them up.[/color]

 

[color=#8b4513;]What was perhaps most interesting is that while the wood his decayed and the stone had eroded, the carvings remained as clear, deep cuts into the stone. The mist on the ground was unable to climb the walls for some reason, and was unable to climb further than Rynekk's shins.[/color]


  • 0

Arctic-Monkeys-Blog-Banner.jpg

But that place on memory lane you liked still looks the same / But something 'bout it's changed


#144 Online Ehks

Ehks
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,581 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2013 - 04:20 PM

OOC: hey

best way to wake up someone with a sandwich in their face

is to take away the sandwich completely.

IC: Crasaro

[color=#3399cc;]The very clearly drunk and very clearly sick Crasaro attempted to push himself out of the sandwich to say something about getting ready himself. He quickly stopped doing this because he saw the sandwich and wished to go back to eating it with his face. "GH CHGSD GGGHT RDHHHH MRFLF!" came through the sandwich. Really, yelling was the only way to make anything legible through the sandwich. [/color]


Edited by The X, Dec 01 2013 - 10:31 AM.

  • 0

bzpbanner3.jpg

I used to be 'The X'. Now I'm not.

XBL gamertag: XXaron

BZPRPG characters: Okajo, Xaron/'Stupid slug', Zarok, Kewa, Zolarn, Crasaro, Misanoi, Vanika


#145 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

  • 3,021 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2013 - 08:01 PM

IC: Voulge

 

Voulge sighed as he heard Crasaro and he bluntly walked up to him and pulled the sandwich from his face and said rather sternly

"What was that you just said.. i could not hear you through the sandwich." 

 

Said sandwich was now held in Voulge's hand and he held it above crasaro likely out of his reach


  • 0

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."


#146 Online Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

  • 11,528 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2013 - 08:15 PM

IC:"If you're the pirate type, "wench" is similarly unappreciated."A slight drawl drifted through the door as the entry opened a few moments later, the piano falling silent. The Le-Toa in the door leaned on the frame slightly her left hand readjusting her mask, her right clutching a coffee mug of monumental proportions. The doctor, quite clearly, hadn't been up for long, but nonetheless, her lab coat was carefully buttoned and she watched them through bright and intelligent eyes. The scent wafting out the door was an odd, but somehow pleasant, combination of coffee and medicinal herbs.Taking a long, deep draught from her mug, she blinked lazily, and regarded the two in front of her."One the bright side, neither of you are bleeding out on my doorstep. On the other, your friend there doesn't look very good. Quite the opposite, actually, he looks like Karzahni.""Which is, I suppose, why you two are on my doorstep so early in the morning?"
  • 0

#147 Online Ehks

Ehks
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,581 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2013 - 08:35 PM

IC: Crasaro[color=#3399cc;]"Mah... mah sammich..." Crasaro raised his arms feebly to get his sandwich back. "i...ih need it. Please give it back..." His words were very slurred.[/color][color=#3399cc;]Very, very slurred.[/color][color=#3399cc;]He attempted to stand up to get his sandwich, and nearly fell flat on his face. "I..said I'll help but..." Crasaro burped, barely holding back vomit. "...but I need my sandwich back first." Another feeble attempt to get the sandwich back.[/color]


Edited by The X, Dec 01 2013 - 10:31 AM.

  • 0

bzpbanner3.jpg

I used to be 'The X'. Now I'm not.

XBL gamertag: XXaron

BZPRPG characters: Okajo, Xaron/'Stupid slug', Zarok, Kewa, Zolarn, Crasaro, Misanoi, Vanika


#148 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

  • 3,021 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2013 - 09:03 PM

IC: Voulge

 

Voulge smirked lightly as he watched this feeble attempt and while he held the sandwich in his hands he seemed to consider something

"Well here." 

and he handed it back but then reached down and removed any alcohol Crasaro may have had left 

"Now we just need to get you sober."


  • 0

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."


#149 Offline Requiem

Requiem
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 236 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2013 - 09:12 PM

IC:Vail raised his eyebrows. "Mata Nui..... This is worse than I thought." The Ta-Toa made his way over to the Toa of Crystal, and grasped onto his arm. Vail's eyes turned to Voulge. "Mind giving me a hand, brother?" He then proceeded to support half of Crasaro's weight upon his shoulder in an attempt to lift him to his feet.
  • 0

#150 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

  • 3,021 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2013 - 09:20 PM

IC: Voulge

 

Voulge seemed surprised to hear Vail refer to him as brother and this caused a light smirk to come to his face

"Of course... Brother."

And he mimiced Vail's method of lifting Crasaro and supported the other half of the weight

"You know i think a quick dip in the ocean would sober him up?" He said in a playful manner


  • 0

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."


#151 Offline Requiem

Requiem
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 236 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2013 - 09:59 PM

IC:"Without a doubt." Vail said, grinning. He then led them steadily through the sea of tables and chairs and towards the door.
  • 0

#152 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

  • 3,021 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2013 - 10:30 PM

IC: Voulge

 

Voulge seemed to consider something and once they were out of the restaurant Voulge spoke quietly to Vail as they carried Crasaro's weight

"I say as soon as Crasaro is sober we head to Ta-Wahi."


  • 0

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."


#153 Offline Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,115 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 15 2013 - 01:22 AM

IC: Helios (The Great Takea)

 

"I get it" Helios said "you're the one who can be relied on to know things, and to see things others won't"

 

They found a table situated close to one of the left windows, through which the sunlight had decided to peer through.

 

"So, how do you spend your days? Eavesdropping on suspicious people?"


  • 0

#154 Offline Requiem

Requiem
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 236 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 15 2013 - 09:51 PM

IC:"Sounds like a plan." The Toa of Fire's mouth twitched slightly. "Should we dunk him? That might make him sober quicker."
  • 0

#155 Online Ehks

Ehks
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,581 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 15 2013 - 09:55 PM

IC: Crasaro[color=#3399cc;]"No no no I.." Another very severe gag from Crasaro. "...I'm fine. I can walk." With that, he lurched out of their grasps and right onto his face.[/color][color=#3399cc;]He promptly began seeping bile from his mouth in an attempt to not puke too much.[/color]


Edited by The X, Dec 01 2013 - 10:31 AM.

  • 0

bzpbanner3.jpg

I used to be 'The X'. Now I'm not.

XBL gamertag: XXaron

BZPRPG characters: Okajo, Xaron/'Stupid slug', Zarok, Kewa, Zolarn, Crasaro, Misanoi, Vanika


#156 Offline Rhaegar Targaryen

Rhaegar Targaryen
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

  • 2,839 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 15 2013 - 10:13 PM

[color=rgb(0,0,0);]IC: [/color][color=rgb(128,128,128);](Mons Shajs/Ga-Koro)[/color]

 

[color=rgb(128,128,128);]Was that a woman? Women on ships were bad luck, and Captain Mons Shajs believed it all too well. His healer was a male Skakdi, a grouchy old one, at that. Who the karz had given these positions without his consent. He was Captain, King of his ship.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(128,128,128);]"Whadda karz, First Matey? Who 'ahired thiss heala? 'An 'oo said she coulda come on tha Tarakava?"[/color]

 

[color=rgb(128,128,128);]To the Doctor and Tyrus, he seemed to be staring blankly at the wall when talking. [/color]


  • 0
709px Rob rhaegar winterfell (200x169)
 
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."

 

BZPRPG 2013 Profiles

Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Junyaus-Larikon Torchbearer-Jorruk YokinMons Shajs-Senavysh Angavur-Vulunos-Shivada-Sukot urn Voyuk

The Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an


#157 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

  • 3,021 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 15 2013 - 11:04 PM

IC: Voulge

 

Voulge woke up the next morning and looked at Crasaro and Vail as he stood up and stretched

"I don't know if you two are ready or not but i am going to get going.. feel free to follow me or not."

And with that he walked out of the tavern and looked behind him seeing if Vail and or crasaro was following him then he began moving in the direction of Ta-wahi

 

OOC: Minor timeskip and with that Voulge and Company to Ta-koro


  • 0

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."


#158 Online Ehks

Ehks
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,581 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 15 2013 - 11:10 PM

IC: Crasaro[color=#3399cc;]Thunk. Thunk. Thunk.[/color][color=#3399cc;]Crasaro's head hurt. A lot. It was the only thing that woke him up, really. With a groan, he rolled out of his bed and right onto the floor. At least he wasn't going to puke, but the headache was pretty strong. He picked himself up off the ground and steeled himself for more throbbing headache. Thankfully, the headaches didn't get that much worse. Crasaro grabbed a glass of water, downed it in an attempt to get rid of his headache, and followed Voulge out.[/color]OOC: Crasaro to Ta-Wahi


Edited by The X, Dec 01 2013 - 10:31 AM.

  • 0

bzpbanner3.jpg

I used to be 'The X'. Now I'm not.

XBL gamertag: XXaron

BZPRPG characters: Okajo, Xaron/'Stupid slug', Zarok, Kewa, Zolarn, Crasaro, Misanoi, Vanika


#159 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Master of Disintegration Unchained

  • 5,378 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2013 - 01:30 AM

IC Jarkale

(Ga-Koro Docks, Ship):

 

Jarkale walked on the deck of the new ship of the Red Star Voyagers. It had cost a hefty price, for it had to be well-made and big enough, but they had luckily had the money. One of the biggest contributions had come from Jarkale, for he was quite rich thanks to his previous career of a medic. He had never used much widgets for daily life transactions, which meant lots of savings especially for a situation like this. Now he and the group he travelled with would get to sail on one formidable ship.

 

"Hey guys, mind if I name the ship" he asked the other members of the Voyagers.


  • 0

What I think everytime I see this promo picture

pohatu_is_a_wuss.gif

My BZPRPG profiles - Kirgan, Viima, Jarkale, Tuli, Hile, Lai LaiSurina, Khervos, Teede


#160 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

  • 495 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2013 - 06:48 AM

IC:

 

Tuarn turned to Jarkale,

 

"I wouldn't mind at all, you would be the one best suited to naming it I believe, being our chronicler that is."


  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users