Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!


Photo

BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi


  • Please log in to reply
1946 replies to this topic

#1921 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 434 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 14 2014 - 11:19 PM

IC: [ Rhea ] - Ga-Koro / Tidepool Inn & Tavern / common room

"I daresay there's not a mercenary on the island that lists 'teamwork' as one of his or her specialties, despite widespread assumptions to the contrary." observed Rhea dryly. "But it's not a fatal flaw. You're in, provided of course you're sure you want to be. Imperfection can be tolerated, but you must understand, false loyalty can not. At all."

She paused a moment to let the Fe-Toa run that through his mind, then continued, "As for your previous question... I hesitate to divulge much statistical detail in an insecure location such as this... I believe I made it clear that this legion is a blade as of yet not fully forged; but the process is proceeding swiftly, and as planned... was there anything in par-tic-ular you were wondering about?"


  • 0

- TBRPG Character Profiles -

 

{ BZPRPG | FTL }


#1922 Offline Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,149 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2014 - 02:03 AM

IC: Elysi

 

"I would say so," nodded Elysi in agreement.

 

IC: Zelvin (Tidepool Inn & Tavern)

 

"Very well" Zelvin muttered back with satisfaction, and directed her attention once more to the Su-Toa who she'd overheard referring to herself as 'Rhea Heartsflame'. The name sounded vaugely familiar, possibly a relative newcomer to the game.

 

was there anything in par-tic-ular you were wondering about?"

 

"I can think of several things" Zelvin said where she now was standing behind Kubrick, appearance obscured by her cloak.

 

"For starters," she continued, "how does the payment work?"


Edited by Gyro Gearloose, Jul 17 2014 - 04:40 PM.

  • 0

#1923 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

  • 17,992 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2014 - 02:35 AM

IC: Elysi

 

Elysi sighed. Such an unnecessarily dramatic entrance. Still, it would have an affect on the other hunters. If her companion wanted to be perceived as tall, dark and mysterious, then that would definitely be the way to go. Although, it wasn't as if she could really complain - she too possessed a fondness for the dramatic and flashy. It got attention at least. Hopefully positive attention, because the Toa of Lightning could see a few looks being thrown that way. Others were getting curious as well, it seemed.

 

She slid her chair back, the scraping of wood against stone garnering the attention of people in the room. Elysi slowly moved to her feet, arms stretching out as she let out a slight yawn. Every action felt natural - she was just another tired patron who wanted to stretch out her muscles. Nothing of real interest, and she knew that as she returned to her seat, her movement would have left the minds of anybody watching. And it would have distracted anyone who felt like continuing their observations of Zelvin and the others as well.

 

I wonder if there's any truth behind the saying: "curiosity killed the Muaka".


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#1924 Offline Just Norik

Just Norik
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,875 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2014 - 04:46 AM

IC: Kubrick - [Tidepool Tavern and Inn] - [Talking]
Kubrick shook his head.
"No. I just wanted to know if my long-term arrangement was secure and stable. As it were, it seems that you have a good handling of the logistics.

"So no, I wasn't really thinking of anything particular."

So now fortune had placed this on to Kubrick's lap, right after his reemergence. All the resources and manpower at his-and the guild's- collective disposable.

"Miss Heartsflame, I can guarantee you that loyalty will not be a concern. I fully understand the grave consequences of not honouring a contract."

 

"I can think of several things."

 

"For starters," a wiry stranger behind Kubrick continued, "how does the payment work?"

 

Kubrick turned his head and saw a tall figure, obscured by a cloak, asking the question.

 

"Friend of yours? I had the impression this conversation's details was private," Kubrick said, as he turned back to Rhea.


Edited by Just Norik, Jul 15 2014 - 04:52 AM.

  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...c=9733&p=547065My BZPower RPG profiles.


#1925 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 434 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2014 - 10:31 AM

IC: [ Rhea / Nero ] - Ga-Koro / Tidepool Inn & Tavern / common room

"A private conversation? I held that impression as well. She may be a friend of mine, but she's certainly one I do not yet know." remarked Rhea dryly, her gaze slashing past Kubrick's face and settling on that of the cloaked and hooded stranger.

At the bar, the rangy Le-Toa set down his half-empty mug of ale, his posture shifting subtly with the gesture. His eyes moved.

Recognition dawned like a slap in the face.

"Since... you asked... Zelvin... it relies on the spoils principal. The guild itself is entitled to a certain percentage of profits earned; the remainder is split among those who earned it."

She was suddenly looking a little pale, but her voice was level and controlled.

"Please sit down, and kindly dispense with the theatrics. I am not trying to interfere with your habits, but I, personally, would rather not attract undue attention at the present time."

A pause.

"Well-calculated maneuver on the part of your companion, by the way. Is there anyone else I should be aware of?"


  • 0

- TBRPG Character Profiles -

 

{ BZPRPG | FTL }


#1926 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

  • 3,071 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2014 - 11:33 PM

IC: Syvra
 
"I know Echelon could have killed me if he wished. I knew that from the instant I dared follow him in mangaia." He tapped the side of his mask "And need I remind you that I had the capability of exploring blackrock myself. I am not your average tryna user. Let's leave it at that. I had ways of going into that location unseen. However I have been useful. I had the knowledge of the rough location of their base. I had driven the roaches from their base in onu-wahi, with the help of the ussalry. Without my knowledge you would have not known where to search."
 
Hey I am here too!
I know you are Venixa, but right now we don't need to advertise that. Best to keep you as an ace up our sleeve.
Well.... just don't forget about me.
I won't and you know it.
However he motions to the fruit as well
"And I would advise against any use of your element on them. I have crafted these little devils to be especially suited to your element. Slightest jostling and we both get a rather hefty explosion. And they are merely here for insurance to insure you don't try anything. However I shall continue. I am the one with the knowledge, while you are just the secondary means of force. Only reason I did not do this myself, is because Echelon requested we work together. And I respect Echelon, not because he possesses power, but because he knows how to command."

  • 1

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

My new Sprite-shop is open.  Click the image above to head over to the topic.


#1927 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

  • 17,992 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2014 - 01:21 AM

IC: Elysi

It was a shame that she couldn't clearly hear the conversation occuring several metres away. Elysi was actually rather interested in the proceedings, but for now, she would have to rely on Zelvin to deal with the situation at hand.

Her posture was quite relaxed, but her mind and body were anything but. If something happened, she needed to be ready to respond. Elysi didn't know exactly what exactly could occur - maybe somebody would start a fight or whatnot - but in any case, it was better to be prepared.

The Lightning Toa leaned over, gesturing for one of the waiters to come over. She wasa bit famished after the long walk from Ta-koro.

"Roast kikanalo," she ordered. "Well-done. Hate it when it's rare. Also a cappucino too."

As her orders were passed on to the cooks by the slightly intimidated waiter (was she scary when demanding food? Elysi didn't really know), the Toa of Lightning leaned back into her chair, hands fiddling with her knife and fork.

  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#1928 Offline Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,149 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2014 - 05:00 AM

IC: Zelvin (Tidepool Inn & Tavern)

 

"Well well, now I am definitely impressed" she said, to herself, mind you, as she complied with Rhea's demands and sat down, casually revealing her face as she did so. The fact that Rhea had recognized her, and used her actual name rather than that awfully silly nickname, was commendable, very much so in fact.

 

Zelvin had noticed the slight tinge of paleness that had befallen Rhea's face, and inwardly she felt relaxed, at ease, she was the one who were putting others at odds here.

 

"You're right about the Toa over there, she's with me, but neither of us come with intent to harm"
 

"Rather, we were looking for some chances of employment, and I dare say the ideas you espouse sound quite intriguing to me. If you'll have us I'm sure we can work something out"


  • 0

#1929 Offline Al the Chicken Man

Al the Chicken Man
  • Members
  • Anger Pacified

  • 6,571 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2014 - 12:09 PM

IC: (J'Con)

 

At first, it seemed as though the Toa of gravity had again taken ethereal form. Then came the snoring. Syvra would find that J'Con had drifted off to sleep in the middle of his speech. He awoke somewhere between the Toa of decay's first ego trip and second unloading of verbal feces. He simply chuckled, laying back deeper in his bed. "You can tell yourself whatever keeps the tears from coming mon amie... Meanwhile I'll be delivering the information I found to Echelon. Don't worry, though, we can pretend you did more to help than tell me it was somewhere in the Po-Koroan desert. I'll even leave out the part where you put a deadly fruit over my head because of your crippling need to feel superior. Just wake me up when you're ready to leave."

 

With that, he fell back into his slumber, a smug smile still on his face.


Edited by Al the Chicken Man, Jul 16 2014 - 12:09 PM.

  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:
 
"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."
 
So pay me more AuRon.


#1930 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

  • 3,071 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2014 - 12:33 PM

IC: Syvra

 

Syvra narrowed his eyes as he listened to J'con. It was clear this toa lacked any form of respect. He felt he could just sleep, so be it. Syvra stood up, calmly walking out of the small bedroom alcove and out towards the entrance of this hidden cove. He looked back towards where J'Con slumbered and snapped his finger. Since the toa had not bothered to even move from the bed, or attempt to move any of the madu, not that it would have done good, he simply deserved what was coming. 

 

It would be a delayed reaction, of a few seconds course, but delayed none the less. It would start with one of the madu exploding, but that would create a chain reaction that would lead up to a massive clusterstorm of exploding fruit, turning bits of shell into shrapnel, releasing vertigo inducing spores into the air and of course the actual explosions themselves. 

 

Syvra of course was did not leave the scene, no he had instead ducked behind one of the stone walls after he snapped his finger, for affect of course, so as to avoid the explosion and to place a protective filter over his mask, which he has used in the past with similar plant-based gasses. He would make sure of the status his opponent is in, instead believing him to be dead for only a fool assumed his opponent dead without checking the corpse. And afterall J'con may be crafty enough to find a way to escape the blast, though being asleep and in such close proximity to the fruit, he doubted it. But miracles happen.


  • 0

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

My new Sprite-shop is open.  Click the image above to head over to the topic.


#1931 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 434 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2014 - 12:33 AM

IC: [ Rhea ] - Ga-Koro / Tidepool Inn & Tavern / common room

The Su-Toa's eyes searched the older bounty hunter's face warily, sifting for any hint of fork-tongued deceit, or mocking arrogance, or implied threat, and finding none, she answered slowly, "I... I would be truly honored."

She meant it. Ye gods, she meant it. Zelvin herself... here...

Rhea took a breath. Smiled slightly, feeling the sudden half-panicked tension in her muscles ease up just a little, the blood trickle back down and across her cheekbones.

Not all the way. Her heart was a cold twisted knot in her chest, and the wracking jolt of emotion through her nerves wasn't steadying so easy. She was a tough girl, but when certain things hit you fast and hard like that, they get the blow landed.

Because just for a moment, when the Toa of Crystal had stepped easily from nowhere with that lithe, confident step, the noise and chatter of the crowd sliding off her like rain on a cougar's pelt, her eyes alight in the shadow of her hood--

A long-unsummoned specter of a childhood lost had stirred and wailed its unhealed sorrow to the night.

Because just for a moment, Zelven's cloaked silhouette had merged in Rhea's mind with that of her own mother, laid to rest long since in a rain-kissed warrior's grave, known now only to her orphaned daughter in the vague impressions of a rough-but-caring voice and a single piercing recollection, sharp and vivid as choking despair itself, of that luminescent gaze-- the glow was the same though the color was not-- ######, those eyes--

She had watched them fade, leave her lone and forsaken when all she wanted was someone to listen and to understand. That was all. That was the memory.

And ######, ######, ###### it hurt.


Edited by Shadowhawk, Jul 17 2014 - 12:35 AM.

  • 0

- TBRPG Character Profiles -

 

{ BZPRPG | FTL }


#1932 Offline Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,149 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2014 - 09:15 AM

IC: Zelvin (Tidepool Inn & Tavern)

 

"Oh aren't you sweet?" Zelvin cooed with a tilt of her head as her gaze lingered on Rhea for a moment before she turned around to look at Elysi.

 

"Come now, why don't you introduce yourself?"


  • 0

#1933 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 434 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2014 - 09:27 AM

IC: [ Rhea ] - Ga-Koro / Tidepool Inn & Tavern / common room

Rhea lifted her glass and drank, deliberately swallowing a few bits of ice.

She's dead. You watched her die. The end.

Her insides felt cold.

Leave it. Alone.


  • 0

- TBRPG Character Profiles -

 

{ BZPRPG | FTL }


#1934 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

  • 17,992 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2014 - 10:20 AM

IC: Elysi

Elsyi's eyebrow twitched at her companion, the slight movement the only form of communication she currently possessed. She may have been an uncouth being, but years of manners being drilled into her head had paid off. With her mouth occupied with eating a piece of her meal, there was no way she was going to talk.

Zelvin would have to wait another few seconds for her to finish the meal. Kikanalo tasted terrible when cold, no matter what the Ko-koronans believed.

A few moments later, Elysi gently placed her knife and fork down on her clean plate, before silently rising to her feet and rapidly crossing the room.

"No need to rush me," she stated blandly. "I already eat three times faster than the average person."

  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#1935 Offline Just Norik

Just Norik
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,875 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2014 - 10:46 AM

IC: Kubrick
Kubrick sipped from his drink as he eyed all three at the table now. Rhea was acting slightly nervous and shaking, Zelvin was confident and relaxed, while Elysi took a seat.

Kubrick cleared his throat softly and asked softly to Rhea, "Well, any more questions? If not, I would like to sit and watch my potential co-workers," Kubrick gestured to the other two.

  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...c=9733&p=547065My BZPower RPG profiles.


#1936 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 434 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2014 - 03:01 PM

IC: [ Rhea ] - Ga-Koro / Tidepool Inn & Tavern / common room

"No. No, Kubrick, that would be all for now." murmured Rhea, a trifle distractedly.

Enough.

Breathe in, breathe out. Focus. The heart is fickle, but the mind rules all.

Let it go.

Her green eyes slid to the newcomer, and again, recognition stirred. Not as promptly as in Zelvin's case, perhaps, but Rhea Heartsflame made it her business to be informed. She knew things. She was, after all, a professional.

"'Three times faster'... you'll be the Crimson Lightning, no doubt. I am most pleased to make your acquaintance."


  • 0

- TBRPG Character Profiles -

 

{ BZPRPG | FTL }


#1937 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

  • 17,992 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2014 - 08:47 PM

IC: Elysi

 

"Likewise," replied Elysi, the Toa of Lightning appearing to relax into her seat.

 

Not many people usually referred to her by her moniker (she still had no idea why people decided to assign her one in the her place), but if this prospective new ... "colleague" wished to do so, who was Elysi to argue? Besides, she was somewhat fond of the name, anyway.

 

"You can call me Elysi though," she added. "It might be easier on the tongue."


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#1938 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 434 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 18 2014 - 12:26 PM

IC: [ Rhea ] - Ga-Koro / Tidepool Inn & Tavern / common room

"Elysi, then, if so you wish." agreed Rhea. "You are of a mind with Zelvin concerning the topic at hand?"


  • 0

- TBRPG Character Profiles -

 

{ BZPRPG | FTL }


#1939 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

  • 17,992 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 18 2014 - 06:42 PM

IC: Elysi

Elys nodded. "It sounds pretty interesting. And I've always gone for such fascinating opportunities."

  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#1940 Offline Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle

Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

  • 11,225 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 18 2014 - 08:23 PM



IC:

 

"Well, how can I say no to an offer like that?" I said, ignoring the banter between the Captain and the First Mate, "Where do I sign?"

 

-Void

 

IC:

 

"Well, Song here'd charge you an arm and a leg, but I'm a businessman and a scholar. I'll settle for you buying my next burger."

 

-Tyler


  • 0

~who is this sassy delight getting reported so much~


#1941 Online Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,864 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 18 2014 - 08:56 PM

IC:

 

I chuckled as I fingered my bag of widgets, and I said, "Well, they certainly don't kid about the way to a man's heart...."

 

-Void


  • 0
"Whatever she really is, it's an end to our old stalemate."
 
 dark_seven_preview.jpg
 

#1942 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 434 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 07:11 PM

IC: Elysi

Elys nodded. "It sounds pretty interesting. And I've always gone for such fascinating opportunities."


IC: [ Rhea ] - Ga-Koro / Tidepool Inn & Tavern / common room

And what, pray tell, could you say to that?

Rhea smiled, already feeling better, already feeling herself again.

"Yes. For you and Zelvin, no résumés necessary; reputation will suffice. But I must have your word of honor; even now, your absolute loyalty must needs be unquestionable. Not only to me, but to each other, and to the unit as a whole."


  • 0

- TBRPG Character Profiles -

 

{ BZPRPG | FTL }


#1943 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

  • 17,992 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2014 - 07:14 AM

IC: Elysi

 

"Am I allowed to leave if you attempt to screw us over?"


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#1944 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 434 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2014 - 11:25 AM

IC: [ Rhea ] - Ga-Koro / Tidepool Inn & Tavern / common room

Rhea actually laughed a little at that one, but her reply was dead serious. "Certainly. Could I stop you? Or do you think I would ask your loyalty, but deny you mine in return? Ask the Guard of Ta-Koro; I know indeed the meaning of honor, of duty, and of pride."


  • 0

- TBRPG Character Profiles -

 

{ BZPRPG | FTL }


#1945 Offline Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,149 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2014 - 12:52 PM

IC: Zelvin (Tidepool Inn & Tavern)

 

"I confess, this is not how I usually operate, but our kind is nothing if not adaptable. So you can safely assume that as a yes"


  • 0

#1946 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

  • 17,992 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2014 - 05:06 PM

IC: Elysi

 

Elysi smiled. "Then a deal's a deal."


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#1947 Online Mordor Vehicle

Mordor Vehicle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

  • 4,945 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 22 2014 - 09:39 PM

IC: Her situation was just worsening. She could sense her existence was frail, that her life in these circumstances was miraculous. Like the disjointed reflection of her kanohi in the knife, she thought, life was starting to fragment.

But Dorian wasn't gone yet. And neither was Hau.

She still had time.

She boarded the ferry on that thought. Taking the knife out of her pocket as the ship set sail, she examined it once more.

The thing was lethal and, in a sense, ugly. There was nothing of glamor in the slitting of throats or stabbing of backs. Its blade was a cold assassin's tool with a gruesome bite, incapable of feeling or remorse. Yet its features were still beautifully crafted. Its metal still shone like a goddess; it was ugly, but it also had a lighter side.

<Maybe that's like right now.> She looked out into the sunset on the waves, cries of seagulls and of deckhands lost in her ears as the dark bulk of the ocean met the brilliant radiance of dying day. <Maybe that's like life. We'll see.>

 

One year to the day following the thought, Naara gave a blank stare into the same knife, supine on the deck of her yacht in solitary mooring, and wondered where her life had gone.

 

Xa-Koro had fallen hours after she left; with it went her link to Dorian. She kept the kid through the subsequent chaos and watched as the fanciful boy augmented his vision into the vigilante reality of a galvanized man. Then, it was time for her to leave the younger of the two hedonists behind. She flicked the blade, languidly swiping through the recollections in the cerulean sky.

 

Neither had died. Dorian was too enmeshed in trouble to be killed by it and Hau checked in every now and then. She severed her bonds with another swift cut of the air. Both of the two people she could bring herself to care about might as well have not existed in her new world. The time before the islets fell was a time when she'd taught and loved people she knew like the downy underside of her apparel. Now, she hunted and fished to collect sustenance for people she wouldn't sit down with, let alone bump into on the street.

 

The contrast was rather disconcerting.

 

Naara tossed the knife up, supplicating in her lethargy. If she lacked in relations, she had to admit a degree of the fault. She'd never been approachable. She tracked the dagger as it spun. She didn't regret pushing away that supercilious Kaccio or fawning Nikarra, but she wouldn't have minded talking to the Vortixx who left her with the glittering prize suspended meters above. She was only fishing now. Well, she'd fished for other things than Rahi before and she'd do so again. This time, she'd cast her net wide and sieve the results in a thin strainer.

 

She caught the knife and sheathed it, stuck it in her pack, and finally sprung up and off her boat, smoothly dropping onto the small dock outside the village. Her face slipped into its usual liquid smirk. Her limbs remembered their supple vigor and flowed from their torpid state into undulation through the Koro.

 

This time, she'd stay on the lighter side.

 

OOC: Naara is open for interaction.


Edited by Mordor Vehicle, Jul 22 2014 - 10:02 PM.

  • 0




3 user(s) are browsing this forum

2 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users


    Yukiko, Emissary