Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi


  • Please log in to reply
2194 replies to this topic

#2161 Offline Toa Fanixe

Toa Fanixe
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,755 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 20 2014 - 03:29 PM

IC:

 

"Hmmmm..." Soraph ran her fingers over the crate marked Sample Containers, waltzing away to find the cages.

 

It wasn't the turnout she had been hoping for. 

 

From the brief reports on Mata-Nui that had circulated around the Archipalego, it sounded like the island was a treasure trove of epic proportions, with more plants and animals than any Dasaka could imagine. Around every corner would be a new wondrous creature and a half dozen medicinal herbs. And yet, the Ryuu had so little room and the Empire had contributed so few containers to bring samples back... To any Vilda it would have been an absolute shame, to the heir apparent even moreso. 

 

There'll just have to be more ships on the next trip to Mata-Nui. Hopefully my witch of an aunt will have the foresight to request as much from the Rora.

 

"No, I think that's all Quartermaster Daijuno. Thank you for taking me on this little tour and putting my mind at ease knowing the ship is well stocked for my job. It's been a pleasure."

 

Soraph walked off leaving Daijuno alone with her crates. Soraph stopped at the corner though, giving a quick glance at the Dastana.

 

::Oh, and if you happen to have any other fun stuff lying around, I do hope you'll share with me:: Soraph Willhammered before she resumed walking to the main deck. 

 

ooc: Open for interaction.


  • 0
Quiz by TheQuizzery.com


You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much
Which Barraki are you?

#2162 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,982 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 20 2014 - 04:09 PM

IC:

 

"Will do, miss Vilda Soraph," I said, shooting her a lazy salute and a grin.

 

Pretty cool, I thought, leaning on the crate as I watched her walk out. Well, as noblewomen go, I suppose.

 

OOC: Open for interaction.

 

-Void


  • 0

#2163 Offline flynn58

flynn58
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

  • 1,456 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 20 2014 - 04:26 PM

IC - Flynn - Hura-Mafa River:

 

"Wait, what's this about a duel?"


  • 0

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.

-GregF
weliveon.gif
BZPRPG Profiles

#2164 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,982 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 20 2014 - 04:35 PM

IC:

 

"I'm nothing without my honour," he replied, rolling his neck as though he was an athlete stretching. "Face me as a man, and should you succeed in defeating me, I will not hinder your escape. Should you fail, this option being wholly more likely ... well, I think we both know what the outcome will be then."

 

-Void


  • 0

#2165 Offline flynn58

flynn58
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

  • 1,456 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 20 2014 - 05:01 PM

IC - Flynn - Hura-Mafa River:

 

"You might not hinder my escape, but your two companions most likely will. What reason do I have to trust that you'll keep your word?"


  • 0

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.

-GregF
weliveon.gif
BZPRPG Profiles

#2166 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,982 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 20 2014 - 05:08 PM

IC:

 

"I wasn't aware that you had a choice in the matter," Tyrus said. "You can fight me and have a chance at escape, or I can arrest you."

 

-Void


  • 0

#2167 Offline flynn58

flynn58
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

  • 1,456 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 20 2014 - 05:14 PM

IC - Flynn - Ga-Koro:

 

"Alright, I accept your challenge! And as the challenged being, I reserve the right to choose the manner of our duel."

 

Flynn smirked.

 

"Combatants may only use elemental powers."


  • 0

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.

-GregF
weliveon.gif
BZPRPG Profiles

#2168 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,982 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 20 2014 - 05:24 PM

IC:

 

"What was that?" Tyrus asked, placing one hand to his ear and leaning in slightly. "I couldn't hear that last bit, Flynn?" He glanced to his companions. "Could either of you hear it? No?"

 

He looked back at the criminal, eyes flicking over the sword being held at his neck. "Comrade, why don't you open up his throat so we can hear him properly?"

 

-Void


  • 0

#2169 Offline flynn58

flynn58
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

  • 1,456 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 20 2014 - 05:49 PM

IC - Flynn - Hura-Mafa River:

 

"How honorable of you, Archer! But you're not going to kill me. I've accepted your challenge, and you want to fight me! You wouldn't have offered a duel if you didn't want it, because dueling is most certainly not a recognized process in Ga-Koro law. So, you're not going to kill me. We're both going to go above deck, we're going to have a duel on the standard recognized terms, and when I win, I'm going to leave without a fight and take your coat, because frankly, it's a very nice coat."


  • 0

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.

-GregF
weliveon.gif
BZPRPG Profiles

#2170 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,982 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 20 2014 - 06:32 PM

IC:

 

Tyrus chuckled.

 

Reaching into his coat, he unclipped the badge from its lapel before letting both articles of clothing hit the deck of the ship. 

 

"Stand to your feet, Flynn," he said, his eyes hard. "Let's begin this."

 

-Void


  • 0

#2171 Offline flynn58

flynn58
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

  • 1,456 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 20 2014 - 07:05 PM

IC - Flynn - Hura Mafa River:

 

Flynn began to superheat the air around him and Archer. He ran at Archer with his sword, then used his Kualsi to jump a few feet in front to throw Archer off, slashing at his mid-torso.


  • 0

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.

-GregF
weliveon.gif
BZPRPG Profiles

#2172 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

  • 6,630 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 20 2014 - 08:43 PM

IC: (Sucogu)

Sucogu backed to the side of the boat, weapon sheathed and arms crossed. On his honor, he would not interfere with the combatants.

Should Flynn attempt any dishonorable tactics however... Well at that point it came down to duty. And who was he to disregard the most prominent of the three virtues?

  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:
 
"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."
 
So pay me more AuRon.


#2173 Offline Keeper of Kraata

Keeper of Kraata
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

  • 490 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 20 2014 - 10:04 PM

OOC: Don't know if I'm barging in on something or not; if my context is comepletely wrong, I'll fix it.

 

IC: Vakua had eventually made his way to the Great Takea. He softly opened and closed the door, despite the noise inside. The smell of fresh fish hit the de-toa's senses like a protodermis brick. Vakua pushed his visor back up onto his mask. He looked around, taking the tavern in. The place had decent acoustics. Basement made it even better. He rubbed his mask as he sent out a mental ping, searching for any mention of an owner. The words and images he received back were enough.

 

Rhow. Skakdi, blue. Female?

 

Vakua's spine shuddered straight. Uh oh. Did I think that for myself?


Edited by Keeper of Kraata, Aug 20 2014 - 10:04 PM.

  • 0

#2174 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,166 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 21 2014 - 04:27 AM

IC:

 

"Will do, miss Vilda Soraph," I said, shooting her a lazy salute and a grin.

 

Pretty cool, I thought, leaning on the crate as I watched her walk out. Well, as noblewomen go, I suppose.

 

OOC: Open for interaction.

 

-Void

 

IC: Vilda Mako (Chisai Ryuu, Cargo Hold)

 

"Enjoying the high society?"

 

The remark came from somewhere further down along the row of crates the Dashi was sitting on, where rummaging and much gnashing of teeth could be heard.

 

I had come down, by myself, for a change, to scope out the cargo hold, and also locate the supposed supply of bird food that I'd been assured was down here somewhere.

 

Finding it was a whole different monster, though. So I resorted to idle conversation instead.


  • 0

#2175 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,662 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 21 2014 - 06:02 AM

IC:
 

5....4....3....2....1.

 

"Your time is up," I said to the others around the table, before I gestured for them to unveil their answers.


  • 0

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

  (╯◕_◕)╯fite me in halo ill rekt u

BZPRPG Profiles 2013


#2176 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,540 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 21 2014 - 08:32 AM

IC: Potas

 

"Urgh." The Toa of Stone grumbled as he looled at his card one last time before he revealed his card he had chosen for the answer. His answer was not the best it seemed from all the other cards, but he didn't know that since he wasn't looking when everyone revealed them. His card said, 'Objects that Hahli supposidly lost'.


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#2177 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,982 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 21 2014 - 11:48 AM

IC:

 

Flynn's teleportation was anticipated. Compensation could, therefore, be delivered with relative ease.

 

The appearance of the being before him did little to faze the Lesterin; his expression remained unchanged as one arm swooped down, his hand grabbing at Flynn's forearm so as to arrest the momentum of his swing. He stance did not falter as his other hand came up in a fist, shooting straight for Flynn's face like a rocket.

 

---

 

IC:

 

I glanced around at the sound of a masculine voice, even though the age evident in its modulations meant that it wasn't hard to guess who was the one speaking. I quickly popped the smoke out of my mouth, twirling it between my index and middle finger as I watched a male Datsue root around in a pile of crates.

 

"Maybe. But I think it's more a case of them not enjoying me," I said, smiling mischievously. "Quartermaster Daijuno; can I help with something there, Vilda Mako?"

 

-Void


  • 0

#2178 Offline Nebula 2.0

Nebula 2.0
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,289 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 21 2014 - 12:39 PM

IC: Nameless Hura-Mafa River

 

The Toa watched as the duel continued. He folded his arms and focused on the minutest of movements in each the combatatants. The slug on his back was curious as well. Brief flashes of yellow highlighted the movements of the marine's limbs. He brought a single hand up to his chin and took mental notes.


  • 0

#2179 Offline flynn58

flynn58
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

  • 1,456 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 21 2014 - 02:32 PM

IC - Flynn - Hura-Mafa River:

 

Flynn created a pool of hot plasma around his head as the fist came towards his face.


  • 0

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.

-GregF
weliveon.gif
BZPRPG Profiles

#2180 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,982 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 21 2014 - 03:38 PM

IC:

 

Flynn's defence too sudden for Tyrus to redirect his attack, he simply braced himself and plunged his fist through the plasma, never allowing it to deviate from its original course.

 

Pain, after all, he remembered through gritted teeth, is nothing but weakness leaving the body.

 

-Void


  • 0

#2181 Offline flynn58

flynn58
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

  • 1,456 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 21 2014 - 04:12 PM

IC - Flynn - Hura-Mafa River:

 

Fist met face, and Flynn screamed. Pain raced with a boiling intensity throughout the veins in his face, his eyes turning red with fury.

 

"YOUR BLOOD IS MINE."

 

Archer's grip on Flynn's sword hand loosened after the pain from the plasma, Flynn attempted a stab at his side. While distracting Archer with this, he thrust his left palm towards Archer's chest and jetted out plasma.


  • 0

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.

-GregF
weliveon.gif
BZPRPG Profiles

#2182 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,982 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 21 2014 - 05:08 PM

IC:

 

Tyrus's hand suddenly tightened on Flynn's sword-wielding arm, and he pulled himself even closer to the Toa. The punch having connected, the Lesterin immediately brought his elbow down against the side of his adversary's other arm, pushing it and the burst of plasma away from his chest, leaving it to only lick at his sides, smouldering the edges of his ribcage.

 

He continued pulling on Flynn's sword-arm, spinning on his heel until he and the Toa were facing the same direction; the Lesterin now stood back-to-chest with the criminal, within the embrace of his arms.

 

Dangerous spot. No time to waste.

 

He let go of Flynn's sword-arm, twisting even more to bring his elbow back in a vicious strike to the Toa's throat.

 

-Void


  • 0

#2183 Offline flynn58

flynn58
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

  • 1,456 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 21 2014 - 05:24 PM

IC - Flynn - Hura-Mafa River:

 

Flynn instinctively teleported a yard away, causing Archer's throat-strike to hit thin air. While Archer was off balance from the surprise, Flynn swiveled around and shot plasma in a circle around Archer, severing the floor beneath him from the rest of the deck.


  • 0

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.

-GregF
weliveon.gif
BZPRPG Profiles

#2184 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,982 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 21 2014 - 07:37 PM

IC:

 

It was an easy strike to avoid; easy enough for Tyrus to suspect that it was little more than a diversion to keep him at arm's length. Not wanting to risk charging straight into another brawl with Flynn, the Lesterin leapt to the right of the newly-made hole in the deck, landing in a fighting stance which would favour his left side; as much as he hated to admit it, the Toa's defence had injured his right forearm.

 

Not again, though.

 

-Void


  • 0

#2185 Offline flynn58

flynn58
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

  • 1,456 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 21 2014 - 10:16 PM

IC - Flynn - Hura-Mafa River:

 

Archer had fallen for the gambit Flynn had set up. If he hadn't dodged the sword, he was bisected. If he did, then he would fall into the hole and be a sitting duck. If he dodged the hole, he was now at the edge of the boat.

 

Flynn drew two arcs of plasma stemming from each end of the hole, carving out the section of the deck Archer was on.

 

He then noticed that Archer was standing with his left side forward. Smoke was coming from his right forearm.

 

"There is nowhere to run, Archer! You're injured. That's a plasma burn, if you don't get it treated soon, you'll have to amputate the arm. Please, surrender, and we can both walk away alive."


  • 0

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.

-GregF
weliveon.gif
BZPRPG Profiles

#2186 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

  • 6,630 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 21 2014 - 10:25 PM

IC: (Sucogu)

Wow. A lot of what had just happened seemed illogical and improbable to physics.

Strange.

Sucogu narrowed his eyes at the injured Tyrus, willing him to continue fighting. Therr was no pride in surrender, especially when the fate of justice depended on it.

  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:
 
"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."
 
So pay me more AuRon.


#2187 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,982 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 21 2014 - 10:53 PM

IC:

 

"First-degree burns are first-degree burns, Flynn," Tyrus shot back without hesitation. "I've lived through worse."

 

Flexing the fingers of his right hand to keep himself from unconsciously clenching them in pain and rendering them useless, the Lesterin took stock of his situation. The Toa was correct, if only in that the Marine was injured; while not debilitating, these burns had the capacity to hinder his fighting. Flynn was currently tearing apart the deck of the ship, a vain attempt to push Tyrus back onto the edge and instil a sense of panic in the old warrior. But instead of fearful deliberation, he met the Toa's gaze head-on, the faintest hint of a smile on his face.

 

Foolish boy.

 

The Lesterin leapt onto the nearest solid piece of deck to his left, his eyes never wavering from Flynn's gaze.

 

"I have everywhere to run, Flynn," he explained coolly. "It's you who is trapped here."

 

-Void


  • 0

#2188 Offline flynn58

flynn58
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

  • 1,456 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 21 2014 - 11:15 PM

IC - Flynn - Hura-Mafa River:

 

For a moment, Flynn stared at Archer with great sadness, a forlorn look, the look of a man who's realized that victory can only come with the greatest of sacrifices.

 

"In another world, we could have been great friends, Archer. Another world."

 

Flynn created a disc of plasma in front of his left forearm, packing together the density to create a shield. While matter could pass through it, it would most likely sublimate before it would do Flynn any harm. Crossing his arms, Flynn teleported in front of Archer and swung outward at him with both arms, the sword to Archer's right and the plasma shield to Archer's left.

 

I'm sorry.


  • 0

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.

-GregF
weliveon.gif
BZPRPG Profiles

#2189 Offline GSR

GSR
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Book Badger

  • 994 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Aug 22 2014 - 02:48 AM

[OOC: Sorry for the delay on this!]

IC: Soraya [The Chiisai Ryu]
 

IC: (Hanako Herupa)

 
The Dasaka's outburst all but bowled Soraya over, and when she was through the Dashi found herself momentarily speechless.  By the time she'd recovered, Hanako had brushed past and headed out.  "Hey-!"
 
It was no use - she was gone.  Soraya stood there for a moment; she hadn't expected to touch such a nerve.  A pang of guilt ran through her - hadn't she done just this song and dance not so long ago? Assumed the worst of someone partly because they were a bit upper-crust, when having the same done to her ticked her off so much?  Sure, Yumi might have validated that dislike to her face about a minute after Soraya'd tried to overcome it, but-
 

IC:
"I haven't got a bunk mate, yet," Nihi told Soraya as Hanako departed. Wistfully, Nihi gave the window one last look, almost able to see the :n:-shaped smudge mark she'd made a few minutes ago. "I figured you didn't yet, either... let's go look for a cabin, huh?"

 

And speaking of which - I can deal with my moral compass later. 

 

She turned to Nihi.  "Yeah - okay, yeah.  Works for me.  Gonna need somewhere to sleep on a trip this long, after all.  And something to do if we don't want Ayiwah to put us to work scrubbing the floors with our masks."


  • 0

I am moving across the country! Please allow me time to reply to any messages/etc. Thanks!


newbforumleader.jpg
(That's a blog link for what it's worth)

The Q&A Compendium
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei


#2190 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 468 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 22 2014 - 08:54 AM

IC: Kubrick

The pre-morning dawned low and grey, a couple of shafts of sunlight peering out from the horizon.

A cloaked figure drapped in a dark grey cloak looked out over the bay. Behind him, Ga-Koro just started to wake up for another bustling day.

Kubrick stared into the water, lost in his thoughts. This decision to go with the organisation was no doubt a momentous one, and oddly enough, Kubrick felt like it was a good decision.

He never lived hastily or dangerously, or at least, compared to others in his line of work. Yet this impulsive decision didn't bother him.

The Toa of Iron watched his rippling reflection.


OOC:

Might as well write some storyline whilst we wait for the rest of the gang, eh? ^_^

For reference, see Rhea's last post here.

IC: [ Rhea ] - Ga-Wahi / Naho Bay / cliffs

The white and flaming sun crept ever-so-slightly higher in the east, slowly spilling the lucid light of daybreak across the restless sea and its village, silhouetting in dark relief the fishing boats and the bubble-shaped houses, the sturdy front gates and the guards on duty-- and at the edge of the tideline on the sandy beach, far below the cliff's ragged edge where sharp green eyes glowed in the as-yet-untouched shadows, a lone cloaked figure, grey and silent, that had not been there, moments previously.

Kubrick.

She did not yet move, nor speak, nor signal him in any way, but simply waited and, musing, observed.


  • 0

- TBRPG Character Profiles -

 

{ BZPRPG | FTL }


#2191 Online Nuju Metru

Nuju Metru
  • BioniLUG Member
  • Forum Assistants
  • Senior BZPRPG Staff

  • 12,174 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Aug 22 2014 - 10:07 AM

IC:

Nihi couldn't help from grinning a bit at Soraya's comment. She found that she liked the Dashi seamstress; Nihi was glad to know someone on board, and glad it was someone who had no reason to lie to her; but beyond that, Soraya had a good energy, something spunky that Nihi hadn't had in her life for far too long. Nihi picked up her staff and her satchel - she'd deposited them in a corner of the bridge - and then headed for the door. Soraya had stayed rooted in place, as if captivated by a lingering thought. "Well, come on," Nihi prodded her lightly, gesturing with her head as Soraya gave her a look. "Let's go."

 

Soraya followed Nihi out of the bridge, then down a steep stepladder that led them into the bowels of the Chiisai Ryuu. On the way, the mismatched pair passed engineers twisting knobs, navigators flicking dials, and sailors moving crates, as well as a few of the esteemed passengers conversing with one another as they leaned against the submarine's hull. Some of the passengers showily ignored Soraya and Nihi as they passed; the self-righteous had no patience for would-be stowaways, especially if they were mere Menti and Ringti. Nihi paid the rude ones no heed; she was used to negative attention. After passing a particularly deliberate pair of nobles, Soraya made a face for Nihi's benefit, and Nihi giggled.

 

They made their way through several passages. Once Nihi had tried several locked doors along the latest corridor, Nihi turned to Soraya and rubbed the back of her neck. "I don't actually know how to find anything on board."


  • 0

14724951249_3a64db3ca1.jpg


#2192 Offline Mr. Coffee

Mr. Coffee
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 244 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 22 2014 - 02:14 PM

IC:

"Hm, you want to go play in the mud? Sure thing, kid." Akira teased and got back up. Incidentally, her latest trail led to Onu-Wahi as well. "Well then, let us gather our things and be on our way." the ga-toa nodded and went to the tent to get her bag.

 

OOC: Akira to onu


  • 0

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension


#2193 Online Banana Gunz

Banana Gunz
  • New Members
  • Toa

  • 144 posts

Posted Aug 22 2014 - 03:39 PM

OOC: Glad to finally start playing! Hope I don't mess up too bad... my first character, Akhulli owns a medicine/alchemy/brewery shop in Ga-Koro! I'm open for business. though if his "journey" goes as planned, he probably won't be staying in Ga-Koro for long. Buy quick! I'm open for interaction.

 

IC: Akhulli, Ga Koro

 

Akhulli walked down the streets of Ga-Koro analyzing everyone as if he were looking at live-stock. He's just a simple Ga Matoran, and not very impressive at first sight, but he was looking for company. He was looking for someone who he could trust as a "body guard" to accompany him on a trip around Mata-Nui. He didn't plan on visiting the whole island, but he at least wanted to see Le-Wahi to collect and study wildlife for his potions and medicines. Akhulli wasn't willing to risk his life for an exploration though, so an armed escort was fitting. He was hoping for at least two toa, but at the rate things were going he was practically willing to hire anyone, as long as they could fight. Sadly he was now unsure he could even get more than one guard. Most of the denizens of Ga-Koro passing by were unimpressive matoran. He sighed. Where do you have to look to find a quality toa these days? Rubbish. Rubbish this is! Am I suppose to walk till my legs fall off? Perhaps checking out one of the inn's will bare fruitful results... He continued to walk through Ga-Koro in search of company.


  • 0

I'm now playing on the BZPRPG!

Akhulii.gif

rsz_1rsz_securedownload2_2.jpg

Toa Bananas, Toa of Bananas!


#2194 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,982 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 22 2014 - 05:32 PM

IC:

 

Another world.

 

Flynn's words came close to penetrating Tyrus's mind, but the warrior quickly banished them, locking them away by instinct. This was no time to dwell on such possibilities, and they both must have known that. Only the possibilities of attack and defence mattered to the Lesterin, as well as the possible ways that such actions could be implemented.

 

For instance, watching the shield of plasma forming on the Toa's left arm, he began to suspect that an offensive was imminent. No defence he could mount would be able to hold back the element, so an evasion would be necessary this time, loathe as Tyrus may have been to admit it. Pressed to the edge of the ship, his options were limited. 

 

Limited, but not non-existent.

 

In the second before Flynn vanished from sight, the Lesterin's leg muscle coiled in anticipation.

 

As the Toa reappeared, he leapt.

 

The Marine landed on the ship's railing in a crouch, sucking in breath between clenched teeth as his brain registered the slashes that his shins had suffered from Flynn's strike. But he was implacable, drawing a sword with his left hand and staring down at the Toa.

 

"And in another world, Flynn," he said, "you may have had a chance at victory."

 

-Void


  • 0

#2195 Offline flynn58

flynn58
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

  • 1,456 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 22 2014 - 08:53 PM

IC - Flynn - Hura-Mafa River:

 

Flynn quickly expanded his Plasma Shield into a hemisphere covering Archer on the railing from the left, right and above.

 

"Archer, it's the end of the line. You can surrender now, fall into the water and be disqualified, or have your bones roasted. I'd prefer the first option. You fought honorably, and a man like you does not deserve to die today."

 

Flynn kept his sword primed in his right hand. He knew Archer might still try and push through the plasma, suicidal as it might be. If he did, Flynn planned to give Archer a quick death. Nobody deserved that kind of suffering.

 

OOC:

 

Alright, I'm going to presume you'd like to keep your character alive, and since walking directly through plasma IS a death sentence, and there isn't really a way out of this, well, yeah.


  • 0

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.

-GregF
weliveon.gif
BZPRPG Profiles




1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users


    Simon the Digger