Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image


Photo

BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi


  • Please log in to reply
3002 replies to this topic

#2281 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 533 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 09:31 AM

IC: [ Rhea / Nero ] - Ga-Wahi / Naho Bay / cliffs

Rhea stood quietly by, slightly apart and withdrawn, but as Avier resolutely chewed and swallowed the final portion of the first stage of his punishment, she caught his eye briefly and made a terse, unsmiling military salute.

At least he could take it like a man. Without complaint, and without argument. With mild humor, even.

Commendably.

She turned then to the north, said softly "All right, lads and lasses. Double-time. I'll take point, Kubrick the rear; the rest of you, wherever you like," and stepped out, lithe and quick and confident.


(And the Axe had vanished, moments before, and was, now, nowhere to be seen.)

OOC:

Rhea & Co. to Po-Wahi.


  • 0

Renegade_banner_1.png


#2282 Online Keeper of Kraata

Keeper of Kraata
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

  • 727 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 11:11 AM

IC (Rhow): Rhow heaved a sigh. "Yes, it's a trip." she finally said, resigning herself to a return to adventure. She wasn't quite sure why she didn't feel more excited about the prospect of going back out into the wild again. Perhaps it was the fact that they had a good thing going here in the water-village, something that had lasted for months without anybody coming over the horizon intent on burning everything in their possession to the ground. Not having to fight for your life was a nice change of pace.  'You're not going soft on me, are ya?' - 'Shut up, conscience; I still keep a blade under my pillow.' The blue Skakdi jerked her head in the direction of the door. "Come on Taoki. Need to ask the others if they are in as well. Can't promise the whole team" Together the two made their way back upstairs, Rhow already contemplating who might come along. Iraanus, probably. Viloz too, she assumed. The rest? She wasn't so sure about them.  Just then, she noticed a Toa enter the restaurant. Putting on the signature grin, she turned to the newcomer. "Howdy, stranger. How can we help you?"


IC: Though Vakua was reasonable tall, even for a toa, he still had to look up to the skakdi. The toa opened up his thoughts to her.

I'm new to the island, and I heard the Great Takea is, well, great. I guess you could say I'm in the music business, and I was thinking your place of business could use a little night life.

He looked over Rhow and Taoki; they didn't look like they had come up out of the basement just to go upstairs. He extended his telepathy too Taoki as well.

You two look like you're heading out. Is now not a good time, or do you want a demonstration?


Edited by Keeper of Kraata, Aug 27 2014 - 04:32 PM.

  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

TOA KALTA: Casanuva Vakua Kalyss Skorm Zueya Aelied

OTHERS: Denrika

It is time once again, to listen... to the Legend of the BIONICLE.


#2283 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,127 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 01:32 PM

IC:

 

Tyrus's expression never changed as he sheathed his sword, nor did it as he promptly cuffed himself to Flynn.

 

"You know, I've changed my mind," he said jovially, turning to head back to his companions. "I don't really care how honourable you think am I, not anymore. Funny how fast a situation can change, isn't it, Flynn?"

 

They passed the Lesterin's coat on the way over and, catching his toe under on edge of the fabric, kicked it up and into his waiting hand, slinging it over his shoulder with a surprising casualness from such a military man.

 

"Now then," he continued, directing his words to his allies, "shall we be off?"

 

---

 

IC:

 

Nika's head rolled over to the side to face Jin, as though he couldn't quite be bothered to exert any kind of effort to look at her. He finished his drag and took the cigarette from his lips, drawing the movement out for as long as possible, trying to find a biographical explanation which would lead to the least numbers of questions.

 

"Killing was easy. Killing was profitable. Seemed like a logical choice of employment. Yourself?"

 

---

 

IC:

 

"That was you!"

 

I was grinning from ear to ear, although internally I was wincing at the sudden and cacophonous nature of my outburst. Way to play it cool, Juno

 

Oh well. Not like this can make my reputation much worse.

 

"I was trying to figure out who ordered the bird food for this trip," I continued, walking over to the Datuse, a little concerned that my shouting had been the last straw to break his aging heart, but confident that he still seemed alive. "Well, there's a load off my chest, eh? Yeah, the bird food should just be down this way, if you'd care to follow me?"

 

-Void


  • 0

#2284 Offline delilah

delilah
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Real Canadian Maple Syrup

  • 4,016 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 01:51 PM

IC (Jin)

 

"Like most things in my young life," I began, leisurely crossing my arms behind my head. "I decided by flipping a coin. Heads, I'd become one of the most infamous women on the island, kill dozens of people, and steal anything not tied down. Tails, I'd starve to death on a beach."

 

I raised an eyebrow at Nika. "Guess luck was on my side."


  • 0

heytherecopy_zps41588106.jpg

 

 

 

 


#2285 Offline flynn58

flynn58
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,521 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 02:36 PM

OOC: Retconned because I messed with a staff controlled plot device.

 

IC - Flynn - Hura-Mafa River:

 

Flynn suddenly dropped to the ground on his knees and started vomiting. A sickly green liquid oozed out of his face, dripping onto the floor. He collapsed in a heap on the floor and fell unconscious, a pathetic whelp.

 

###### my life.


Edited by flynn58, Aug 27 2014 - 10:44 PM.

  • 0

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.

-GregF
weliveon.gif
BZPRPG Profiles

#2286 Offline Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,226 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 02:42 PM

IC: "So, we waiting to find more merry misfits to recruit, or what? Seems like nobody wants to have fun. Or do anything."

...

"We waiting on the bill? Come on, I'm like a hyperactive child. Or a parrot. You can't keep me cooped up with nothing going on for too long. Gimme something to work with."

...

"I tell ya, this is not how I imagined piracy would be like. I've been lied to." he muttered, finally conceding the point and returning to silence.


  • 0

"The man with the best arms, the man with best charms, and the man who's gonna do a lotta harm..."



Don't Mess with

A Gangster

 

--The Undefeated, and Undisputed.


#2287 Online Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

  • 11,649 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 02:52 PM

IC:

 

"Privateerin'."

 

-Tyler


  • 0

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

 for real

 


#2288 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 11,923 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 03:26 PM

IC:

 

"None of this is new information." The first mate commented to the loudest mouthed of the new recruits, the eye roll implied, though not actually carried out. The Vo-Toa paused to take a sip of her drink before she spoke again, quite unconcerned with any impatience that might result. "Firstly, Seprillan has it right. Privateering, not pirating."

 

"Secondly, we came here to get some food and drink. You are an unintended result. Pandering to you isn't on the to-do list."

 

IC:

 

"Try not to have a stroke, they're a pain to treat."


  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#2289 Online Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

  • 11,649 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 03:50 PM

IC:

 

"Electrocuting you might be if you get on her bad side, though." Raknar, playing the brute, put his hand on the back of Song's head and shook it forward and backward for a couple seconds. "Can't spell electrocute without cute, right, Song?" 

 

He grinned toothily and shook her head again.

 

IC:

 

"Maybe I should share my feelings with Onuzek." Til shrugged his arm off Liara and pressed a few keys on the piano idly.

 

-Tyler


  • 0

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

 for real

 


#2290 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

  • 6,680 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 04:27 PM

OOC: Flynn, that is very much not okay. Antidermis is a staff-controlled plot device, not a deus ex machina to bail your character out of dumb decisions.

IC: (Sucogu)

"Yes, we shall," the Toa agreed. With a whistle, his Gukko had returned to the location, prepared to take the heroes, their honor restored, back to Sucogu's estate.

"Once this criminal is detained, I welcome you to my home for a drink."

The Toa turned to see Flynn vomitting, likely due to his nigh-childlike level of overexertion. His idiocy fell on deaf ears however- Tyrus had defeated him, and he was going to jail.



  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:
 
"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."
 
So pay me more AuRon.


#2291 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Lady of Disruption

  • 19,620 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 10:04 PM

IC: The Seventh

 

It's a hot day.

 

The Seventh leaned back into her beach chair.

 

She needed a drink.


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#2292 Offline Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,226 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 10:09 PM

IC: "Eh, she'll warm up to me. Everyone recognizes my fun-loving ways as pretty alright eventually."

Except for a few food establishments.

Yeah well that's the PAST Sudo so it doesn't matter

We're boldly striding towards a bright new future on the open seas.

Where you only have to pay by keeping busy.

I can do busy.


Edited by Snoop Razz, Aug 27 2014 - 10:12 PM.

  • 0

"The man with the best arms, the man with best charms, and the man who's gonna do a lotta harm..."



Don't Mess with

A Gangster

 

--The Undefeated, and Undisputed.


#2293 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 11,923 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 10:13 PM

IC:

 

"It's funny that you think that." The Vo-Toa replied, nonchalantly taking another drink while she pumped an unpleasant level of electrical current into Raknar's hand from where it was on her head. Nothing harmful; just very, very unpleasant.

 

IC:

 

"That would be like talking to a brick wall."


  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#2294 Offline Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,226 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 10:20 PM

IC: "I don't thinks it. I knows it. You'll get me figured out and the you'll be all 'y'know, that Sudo ain't that bad a guy after all.' and then you'll be alright with me. Probably after I hit someone we need hit in the head in the head." he said coolly, with a wise, sage nod.

At some point she's gonna tell me to hit someone whom she knows full-well could kick my ###### across the island in the head.

Probably -would- be worth it at that point, though.


  • 0

"The man with the best arms, the man with best charms, and the man who's gonna do a lotta harm..."



Don't Mess with

A Gangster

 

--The Undefeated, and Undisputed.


#2295 Offline GSR

GSR
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Book Badger

  • 1,043 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 11:24 PM

IC: Soraya [The Chiisai Ryu]

 

"Sounds good.  After that I figure I'll just never leave until we make land so I don't have to go crawling through some shipmaker's idea of a labyrinth too much."

 

The Menti was familiar, but Soraya couldn't put her finger on where she'd seen her before.  The shop, maybe? Or the party? Couldn't have been anything too significant - she tried to make a point of remembering people.  And the clothes weren't helping matters.  Oh, she hoped there were no ship rules against a bit of trading on the side; she'd made her name trading on the road, and months of shopkeeping and palace orders had left her with one heck of an itch.


Edited by GSR, Aug 27 2014 - 11:25 PM.

  • 0

#2296 Online Banana Gunz

Banana Gunz
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 662 posts

Posted Aug 28 2014 - 07:13 AM

IC: Akhulii 

 

Akhulli shook Syvra's hand excitedly and then quickly exclaimed, "Well, then, we better get going! We ought to get things started, shall we!" He jumped, and then quickly began in the direction of his hut/shop, ignoring the stares of the other nearby Ga-Matoran.

 

He was happy that he finally had gotten the company to travel. He had to quickly pack for the trip, so he already began making a list of things he had to bring aloud and the materials he would need to patch up Syvra's leg.


Edited by Banana Gunz, Aug 28 2014 - 07:17 AM.

  • 0

I'm now playing on the BZPRPG!

Akhulii.gif

rsz_1rsz_securedownload2_2.jpg

Toa Bananas, Toa of Bananas!


#2297 Online Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

  • 3,295 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 28 2014 - 07:35 AM

IC: Syvra

 

Slowly a positive smile crept over him, something that was very rare for syvra since often his smiles were but a facade, yet this matoran managed to get one out of him. With a look over his shoulder at Orderin and Ryzen he offered a two fingered wave to the duo

"Thanks for your help Orderin, and ryzen... well I suspect I'll be seeing you again."

 

And with that he turned his attention back to the Akhulli and placing his hands at his sides he followed the matoran to wherever it was he was leading Syvra


  • 0

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites

"Nightmares cease to exist when you come to the realization that even they can be an escape from the horrors of reality."


#2298 Online Banana Gunz

Banana Gunz
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 662 posts

Posted Aug 28 2014 - 11:56 AM

IC: Akhulii

 

Akhulii, excitedly led Syvra to his hut. It took a bit of time to get there, for it was located on the edge of the village, and somewhat isolated. Like most other huts in Ga-Koro, it was made of sea weed and other various sea plants. The only difference was it was a bit larger for his business. He sprang inside and left the door open for Syvra to enter, though he did not bother to wait for him. It was fairly dark and cluttered inside and difficult to find your way around. From inside he called out to Syvra, "Come on in, and don't mind the mess! GAH!" There was a crash as if something heavy fell. "I'm okay! Nothing to worry!".


  • 0

I'm now playing on the BZPRPG!

Akhulii.gif

rsz_1rsz_securedownload2_2.jpg

Toa Bananas, Toa of Bananas!


#2299 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,127 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 28 2014 - 01:50 PM

IC:

 

Tyrus quickly regretted chaining himself so closely to the criminal.

 

"Lovely," he muttered, stepping as far away from Flynn as he could before glancing back at his companions. "I'd be happy to oblige, comrade. Should just be a quick jaunt to the prison from here...."

 

...

 

The process was swift. Even Tyrus, jaded by the world, was impressed with the efficiency which the Marines showed. It wasn't long before he was escorting Flynn into his new cell. His weapons and Kanohi confiscated as evidence, he was effectively powerless, and would remain so for the remainder of his sentence.

 

Shutting and locking the door, the Lesterin rapped the metal bars once. "Any last words for me, Flynn? Any taunts, threats, appeals, ineffective as they may be? Because I'm listening."

 

---

 

IC:

 

"Depends on your definition of luck."

 

With that, Nika returned the cigarette to his lips and took a drag.

 

This was going to be a long voyage.

 

OOC: ...And if there are no objections, Nika and Jin to Ko-Wahi.

 

---

 

IC:

 

"Just make sure that someone isn't me," I said, patting Sudo on the shoulder, "and we should get along just fine."

 

-Void


  • 0

#2300 Online Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

  • 11,649 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 28 2014 - 02:45 PM

IC:

 

Raknar shot Song a look of sullen admonition and shook his arm a little, bringing it back to his drink and downing the rest of the beer in a gulp. "I'm pretty much done here. Song, I need you with me ahead of the others so we can work out supplies and bunk arrangements. Sudo, take our Lesterin friends here and meet us at the dock in two hours. You'll know the ship when you see it. Everything should be prepared for you by the time you get there." He reached into a pouch on the inside of his jacket and pulled out the widgets necessary for everyone's lunches; with a flourish, he tossed them on the counter and he and his First Mate set off, looking equally regal and nonplussed as they walked the dining room of the tavern as easily as they did the deck of their ship.

 

...

 

When they walked outside, Raknar started to visibly pout.

 

"So not holding hands with you on the way back to the dock."

 

"Somehow I don't believe you."

 

"Whatever, babe. I'm a strong-minded fella. Real keen, with a strong set of morals. I never break my word."

 

...

 

They hadn't left the block before Raknar's hand twitched and grabbed onto Song's.

 

IC:

 

"Yeah. Well. I mean...still."

 

-Tyler


  • 0

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

 for real

 


#2301 Offline Gengar

Gengar
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,063 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 28 2014 - 03:32 PM

IC: Ryzen

I looked at Syvra and the Matoran as they left. Yeah. We'll definately meet again.

Turning to Orderin once again, I opened my mouth to let a few words out. "So, shall we wander around Ga-Koro?"

  • 0

#2302 Offline Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,226 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 28 2014 - 05:05 PM

IC: He stood and saluted. "Aye, cap'n!"

As Raknar walked off with Song, he felt his lower lip quaver a little.

"Mata Nui help you, my friend..."

...

Alright! Time to get hustlin'!

He turned to his fellow recruits. "Gentlemen! You heard big dog, let's get ourselves a move on!" he said, clapping both on the back and walking forward.

He probably could already be there with liberal use of his trusty Kakama, but no.

No, he had other plans.

"And while we're walking, why don't we talk..."

 

A pause for effect.

"Arrangements."

They looked at him funny. Man, everyone always looks at him funny. C'mon, man.

"I call the Crow's nest as a nap spot fight me if ya want it"


  • 0

"The man with the best arms, the man with best charms, and the man who's gonna do a lotta harm..."



Don't Mess with

A Gangster

 

--The Undefeated, and Undisputed.


#2303 Offline flynn58

flynn58
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,521 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 28 2014 - 05:18 PM

IC - Flynn - Ga-Koro:

 

"What do you think they're gonna do to you when they find out you were willing to let me go?"


  • 0

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.

-GregF
weliveon.gif
BZPRPG Profiles

#2304 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,127 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 28 2014 - 05:36 PM

IC:

 

"That's a scenario that relies on the idea that I wasn't lying when I said that," Tyrus said, tilting his head.

 

Of course, he hadn't been lying back then; before Flynn's disastrous attempt to repair his damages to the main gate revealed itself, he had been perfectly to let him run along to whatever motley dreams he had. And back on the boat, he had been honest when he said that, had he lost the fight, he would not have attempted to hinder Flynn's escape.

 

That being said, there was no reason for him to let Flynn know that.

 

---

 

IC:

 

"Oh, curses," I said, my voice full of oh-so-real anguish, a smile on my face. It seemed so strange to be taking about sleeping arrangements for a ship; it seemed like something that normal, non-cannibalistic people did, not people like me, who were very much not among the aforementioned class of person.

 

But for once in my life, this strangeness was a good strangeness.

 

"However, in all seriousness, if I find a warm corner in the kitchen, I call it for catnaps."

 

-Void


  • 0

#2305 Offline Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,226 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 28 2014 - 05:57 PM

IC: "Ooh, power play right there. Good call." Sudo said with a nod.

... Wait, if the winds pick up... and we sail near Ko...

!

Time to sell this right.

"I mean, it ain't the crow's nest though. Nothing beats the freedom of the Crow's Nest." He said with a hint of superiority, "But if there was anything you could trade up with..."


Edited by Snoop Razz, Aug 28 2014 - 05:57 PM.

  • 0

"The man with the best arms, the man with best charms, and the man who's gonna do a lotta harm..."



Don't Mess with

A Gangster

 

--The Undefeated, and Undisputed.


#2306 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,127 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 28 2014 - 06:27 PM

IC:

 

"Oh, I wouldn't want to deprive you of your Crow's Nest," I replied, smiling at Sudo's attempts to backtrack. I guess the kitchen was an even more lucrative little piece of real estate than I'd anticipated. Not surprising, I suppose; nice and warm, with plenty of food and ... cooking implements.

 

Oh.

 

Maybe being that close to pots and pans and spices and other people might not be such a good idea.

 

"On the ... other hand," I added, quickly inspecting the sky for storm clouds or other plausible distractions, "it seems a bit spartan for an adventurous man like yourself. I bet you'd be more interested in the kitchen, eh? Lots of stimuli to keep someone like interested, eh? But I mean, if you had your heart set on the Crow's Nest, I couldn't possibly...."

 

-Void


  • 0

#2307 Offline Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,226 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 28 2014 - 06:49 PM

IC: "I am willing to make the trade."

Perfect. Perfectly done, Sudokuronu.


  • 0

"The man with the best arms, the man with best charms, and the man who's gonna do a lotta harm..."



Don't Mess with

A Gangster

 

--The Undefeated, and Undisputed.


#2308 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,127 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 28 2014 - 07:12 PM

IC:

 

I arched an eyebrow, playing this out for as long as I could. Trying to save myself as much face as I possibly could.

 

"Really, Sudo? You'd be willing to give up the Crow's Nest for my little kitchen corner?"

 

-Void


  • 0

#2309 Offline Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,226 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 28 2014 - 07:19 PM

IC: "Sometimes, my friend, you must walk the road not taken."

The karz am I even saying anymore?


Edited by Snoop Razz, Aug 28 2014 - 07:19 PM.

  • 0

"The man with the best arms, the man with best charms, and the man who's gonna do a lotta harm..."



Don't Mess with

A Gangster

 

--The Undefeated, and Undisputed.


#2310 Online TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,140 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 28 2014 - 07:21 PM

IC: Viloz

 

Viloz was cleaning mugs by the counter with a ratty dishcloth, humming a tune to himself until Rhow and Taoki finally came upstairs.

 

"Hey hey, Taoki!" he exclaimed, busting out a large grin. "We were just having a wager to see if you were still alive. Don't worry, I was cheering for you."

 

"Mortis, on the other hand, owes me fifty widgets."


  • 0

#2311 Offline flynn58

flynn58
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,521 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 28 2014 - 07:35 PM

IC - Flynn - Ga-Koro:

 

"Don't be coy with me, Archer. We both know you were going to let me go if I won that battle, and that's your failing as a law enforcement officer. When's my trial?"


  • 0

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.

-GregF
weliveon.gif
BZPRPG Profiles

#2312 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,127 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 28 2014 - 07:50 PM

IC:

 

"Coyness isn't one of my favourite attributes; I'm being quite honest. And even if I wasn't, what would you do? Tell my superiors? You're a man who thinks that he's from a giant robot and will be repaired by a 'space station' when he dies. I'd be impressed if they don't write you off as delusional right from the get-go."

 

Tyrus began to turn away from the cell.

 

"And as for a trial, who knows? I'm just a Marine. I arrest people. I put them in cells. Once they're there, I generally stop thinking about them. What you'd be looking for is a lawyer, and a good one too. You'll need one."

 

---

 

IC:

 

The Karz is he even saying anymore?

 

"Well, if you insist on taking my kitchen corner from me, I suppose I can't very well stop you. So, you take the kitchen, and I'll take the crow's nest?"

 

-Void


  • 0

#2313 Offline Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,226 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 28 2014 - 07:57 PM

IC: "Pleasure doing business with you."

He extended a hand.


  • 0

"The man with the best arms, the man with best charms, and the man who's gonna do a lotta harm..."



Don't Mess with

A Gangster

 

--The Undefeated, and Undisputed.


#2314 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,127 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 28 2014 - 08:01 PM

IC:

 

I smiled, gripping the proffered hand with his own (the one that had all of its digits) and shook.

 

"Likewise, my friend."

 

-Void


  • 0

#2315 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

  • 6,680 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 28 2014 - 08:25 PM

IC: (Sucogu)

 

"Luckily for him, he's got two witnesses, and you've got none. Try getting him arrested off of a negotiation tactic that, as far as I know, was just a tactic. Your case isn't exactly rock solid." Sucogu shrugged.


Edited by badabababa obesity, Aug 28 2014 - 08:26 PM.

  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:
 
"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."
 
So pay me more AuRon.


#2316 Online Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

  • 3,295 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 28 2014 - 11:31 PM

IC: Syvra

 

Syvra had managed to keep up with Akhulli, for the most part that is. With his foot, or really just an ankle now, in the condition it was in it had been a slow walk. Once they arrived at the hut he casted a cursory glance over the place. It did seem a bit cluttered and when he heard crash that only confirmed his suspicions of the clutter. Moving in and closing the door behind him, he worked about clearing a chair for himself. Once seated he held his right hand out, palm up and focused on creating one of the small, bio-luminescent plants you would often see in Onu-wahi. It provided enough light for syvra to get a better, and somewhat horrifying view of the clutter.

"Nice little place you got here, though I think you may want to see about upgrading to somewhere larger."


  • 0

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites

"Nightmares cease to exist when you come to the realization that even they can be an escape from the horrors of reality."


#2317 Offline flynn58

flynn58
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,521 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 29 2014 - 01:55 AM

IC - Flynn - Ga-Koro:

 

Flynn turned to the Toa beside Archer.

 

"Listen, I know you have some semblance of honor, you're not going to lie about what he did on that boat. You're going to tell them exactly what he offered and what he did. You're a Toa, act like it."

 

Flynn turned back to Archer.

 

"I want my lawyer, which I presume will be provided to me?"


  • 0

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.

-GregF
weliveon.gif
BZPRPG Profiles

#2318 Online Banana Gunz

Banana Gunz
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 662 posts

Posted Aug 29 2014 - 12:54 PM

IC: Akhulii

 

Akhulii looked at Syvra with a frustrated look and said, "Well excuse me, this is a most humble home before you, and is of the highest quality shelter!" But then he took a quick around his home for reassurance and the smug look dissapeared. "Though... it could be bigger." He said as he scratches his chin. But he quickly snapped out of it and began hopping about the hut. Lined on the walls and going up to the ceilings were shelves filled completely with herbs, potions, medicines and such. He hopped on a ladder and as it moved across the shelves he would grab bottles. Though horribly cluttered, he seemed to know exactly where everything he needed was.The floors were covered in all sorts of odd objects and there were several chests lying around, most of them partially open and overflowing with their contents. At one end of the hut their was a stair case that led upstairs to the second floor. 

 

"So tell me Syvra," He began. He rushed over with a stool and helped prop up his damaged leg. "Tell me about the injury. How in the name of Mata-Nui did you get such a horrid thing done to you?"

 

He moved around again tinkering with some bottles on a large desk covered in strange equipment for brewing. Then he quickly jumped up, got a hold of a large glow-stone lamp and swiveled it to shine directly into Syvra's face. He then quickly re-maneuvered it to shine at his ankle area. He pulled in another stool for himself to sit on and adjusted his mask's scope to zoom in a little closer at the injury to get a better look.


Edited by Banana Gunz, Aug 29 2014 - 12:54 PM.

  • 0

I'm now playing on the BZPRPG!

Akhulii.gif

rsz_1rsz_securedownload2_2.jpg

Toa Bananas, Toa of Bananas!


#2319 Online Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

  • 3,295 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 29 2014 - 02:21 PM

IC: Syvra

 

Syvra followed the matoran closely as he moved about, keeping track of his movements and questioning some of them with an odd look. When he suddenly as the light shining in his face he brings a hand to attempt to block it though it is quickly moved. 

 

"Tell me about the injury. How in the name of Mata-Nui did you get such a horrid thing done to you?"

 

Why isn't that the question of the day?

 

"Long story short, I was caught between a rock and a hard place, in wet conditions, and choices had to be made. That," he indicated to his ankle "Was one such choice that was made. It was frankly cut it off or drown. I feel i made the smarter of the two choices, and luckily my knowledge in medicinal uses of plants managed to prevent me from bleeding out, though to be honest the numbing factor is starting to wear off."


Edited by Voxumo, Aug 29 2014 - 02:22 PM.

  • 0

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites

"Nightmares cease to exist when you come to the realization that even they can be an escape from the horrors of reality."


#2320 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,127 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 29 2014 - 02:51 PM

IC:

 

"And how does a Toa act, Flynn?"

 

The Lesterin was suddenly very close to the bars of the cell. A cloud seemed to have passed from his face, and gone was any semblance of playfulness, any soft edges to his, any glimmer of mercy in his eyes. His features were hard as stone; his mouth was a thin scar across his face, and his eyes were the cold blue of glaciers cutting through the land.

 

"Does a Toa destroy the defences of a village to test his own abilities? Does a Toa attempt to extort money out of a government to fund his own ends?" His voice was a snarl now. "Does a Toa attack an innocent and steal his property so as to escape the forces of justice? How about that? Do you think that that is how a Toa acts, Flynn?"

 

For a moment, Tyrus was silent. Then, slowly, he turned away from the cell.

 

"You'll get your lawyer," he said, his voice dropping to a harsh whisper. "So long, Flynn. I think that I speak for everyone in the room when I say that I sincerely hope we never meet again."

 

Nodding to the crimson Toa, Tyrus Archer made his way to the door.

 

-Void


  • 0




2 user(s) are browsing this forum

2 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users


    NatoGreavesy, Keeper of Kraata