BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

"That was you!"

I was grinning from ear to ear, although internally I was wincing at the sudden and cacophonous nature of my outburst. Way to play it cool, Juno

Oh well. Not like this can make my reputation much worse.

"I was trying to figure out who ordered the bird food for this trip," I continued, walking over to the Datuse, a little concerned that my shouting had been the last straw to break his aging heart, but confident that he still seemed alive. "Well, there's a load off my chest, eh? Yeah, the bird food should just be down this way, if you'd care to follow me?"

-Void

IC: Vilda Mako (Chisai Ryuu)

"Don't you know about the severe repercussions you could face for mouthing off to an elder?" I prodded as I followed the Dashi through the cargo hold. She had a refreshingly jovial attitude, but experience had taught me that I only needed to so much as hint at the very real consequences of showing disrespect for the establishment. Of course, I, personally, had very lax attitudes about that sort of thing, but it's not like she knew.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Akhulii

"Sorry about that rock." Akhulii briefly replied. He listened, but was more focused on the description of the injury. He wasn't trying to be particularly insulting, but sadly he was naturally oblivious to many things.

"So the numbing is wearing off, hmm?" He jumped back to his desk and mixed together two substances in labeled bottles. He also grabbed a needle some some other strange substance. "Well until it properly heals we'll have to keep it as numbed as possible, so a bit of this-" he ran back over and hurriedly stuck the needle into his ankle area, "And some of this." He took the mixture he had made and swathed it directly onto the injury with a brush. "By the way, it might sting a little." Though his warning came awfully late and was totally useless for any pain Syvra might've felt.

"So which part of Mata-Nui do you come from? Or perhaps some other far-away land? You never can tell with those strange Dakasa running around." Akhulii was so oblivious/careless that he didn't even realize or care that got the Dasaka species' name incorrect.

Edited by Banana Gunz

IC:

"Mouthing off, sir?" I asked, spinning on my heel until I could walk backwards, a smile on my face. I didn't like not being able to look at people while I was talking; it was too easy for them to effectively stop listening. Besides, I had figured out my way around this hold like the back of my hand, so there wasn't any risk of tripping and bruising both my head and (more importantly) my ego. "Hardly. I prefer to think of it as remarking on circumstances, albeit in an atypically blunt manner. Certainly didn't mean any offence, sir."

-Void

Edited by Emissary

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: time to get this PC moving again. Of course, open for interaction.

IC: Koga

To say the least Daikura clan's first son found voyaging in a great mass of crystal deep beneath the surface of the ocean, far from the open sky where he might fly in Hane's mind as Soraph had taught him, less than pleasing. And that had nothing to do with those he traveled with. It seemed the majority of his fellow passengers and crew saw little value in their own culture, and the farther from Kentoku they traveled the more they disregarded etiquette entirely. He half wondered what would be worse upon landing on the Western Island's shore: the natives or the rabble he was already surrounded by. Twice his place in line for a meal had been cut by a measly 'hoko. On the second offense he'd been told to ignore his rank or face ejection from a porthole.

Koga spent most of his time off duty sulking or practicing his martial forms in slow meditation off in a corner of the submarine. It felt as if he'd been hoodwinked, recruited into the Chōjo's personal guard only to be shipped off on a voyage without such privilege. Instead his job was to protect her hand maiden, and a Herupa no less. The thought always made his jaw clench. The only real perk was Soraph, who somehow but unsurprisingly found herself in the position of naturalist.

In the moment, Koga focused on his dragon stance in a less traveled corridor, if that could be possible on a vessel of its size, attempting to let the thoughts and annoyances drift away as he balanced, arms set in the outstretched position of attack, legs strong and tensed to spring.

IC: Ekko

The waves crashed against the wooden logs beneath the dock, sending a fine spray of mist into the air around.  It collected into droplets on her armor, she could feel them, little cool points.  The dock itself groaned in protest from the waves, the saltwater-toughened wood making a horrible creaking sound that sliced through the ambient white noise that the constant rolling of the waves made.  Ekko didn't mind that much, and the sound of the water made up for it.  Besides, it was a nice day, and she'd gotten used to what normally accompanied her morning stroll.

Of course, she was actually beginning to enjoy herself.  And that wouldn't do at all.

At least the universe didn't think so.

At which point she actually walked into someone, a step up from walking into something.

It was quite simple to tell that it had in fact been a living being, as she heard the distinct sound of someone's breath being forced out of their lungs.

"Hey, watch where you're going."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Sudo looked down at the slight figure who'd just bumped into him, with a mildly put-off grimace. He'd been walking for some time now, and the ragtag pair (Wilmor had stopped to do something, said he'd catch up) had finally reached the docks, perusing the ships in search of the Charm.

Someone's cranky. Why weren't you looking either? I'm harder for you to miss than the other way around.

"My bad," he said easily, stepping aside. "Was looking for a ship. You wouldn't happen to have seen the Southern Charm anywhere, would you?"

May as well make it easy on yourself and ask, right?

Edited by Snoop Razz

helo frens

IC: The Seventh

The Seventh didn't like bulaberries. Yet in her hands was a glass of the aforementioned fruit's juices. She mentally kicked herself. When she asked for every single juice the stand could offer, she should have remembered to mention her hatred of bulaberries.

"Well there goes a few widgets."

She paused for a moment, or it looked that way, and Ekko could just as easily have been trying to restrain herself.  She really did have half a mind to wallop him across the head, though she wasn't supposed to after the first time.  Right, breath.  He, and it was a he, judging by the voice and weight, couldn't have known.

Right?

Or maybe he thought he was funny.

Either way, it didn't stop her from replying, "Right, and next you'll be asking me the colour of the sky, and how many fingers you're holding up."

Ekko raised a hand, and waved a hand in front of her eyes in a rather obvious indication of her current state.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: He looked up.

"Nah, pretty obvious it's blue. Anyone could see that." He replied, looking back down and OH that's what she's getting at.

"Ah. Sorry." he said awkwardly. Even someone as smooth and easygoing as him had a hard time recovering from such an elementary screwup. Quick, deflect, deflect!

"You out here for a reason, or just taking a stroll?"

helo frens

OOC: Sorry about the inactivity, I just moved into the dorms at my university and I'm finally settled in.

IC: Nameless [Hura-Mafa River]

The vagrant had remained silent throughout the entire situation. He opted not to enter the cell block with Archer and Sucogu. The Toa leaned up against the wall and attempted to remember each movement the two combatants had made. The being leaned forward slightly and glanced around for any patrolling guards. The host stepped to the side and began to slowly mimic the movements tht the lesterin had made with his sword. He remained utterly focused on recreating the technique and form. 

The Toa stopped mid-swing and looked around once more. His attire had already garnered strange looks from Marines stationed at the prison and it did look rather odd to be practicing swordplay without even a wooden training sword. He coughed and leaned back up against the wall.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Syvra

Syvra gritted his teeth as he felt the sting, though that was about the extent of his show of pain, instead he focused on answering the questions

"I came from an island... somewhere. All I know is that I was one of the few survivors of my village after it caught on fire... Trouble with living in a jungle, one house goes up in flames they all do. After that things are a bit fuzzy. And what about you? Always been on mata-nui?"

While waiting for a response, he focused on his palm, and within his palm a seed sprang forth. slowly the seed grew, rapidly growing into a black rose as if time was moving faster for it than the rest of the world. And as it reached it's prime, it slowly began to droop and wither. Eventually it just crumbled into dust, and through the whole process syvra just focused on it, amazed at how something so beautiful could be so fragile. 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC (Ayiwah):

Standard Operations during a cruise were just that: standard. After Nihi and Soraya had departed the bridge as well, only the bridge crew, Ayiwah and Tazera were left, the commodore sitting attentively in the captain's chair, watching the Dashi and Menti quietly whisper to each other and exchange information while monitoring all the instruments. Outside the crystal viewing panes, the ocean's surface was visible from below, light playing on the waves and being refracted below, until fading into the general deep blue of the waters around them. While the view was captivating at first, with fish and other seacreatures coming into view occasionally only to hurry out of the way in surprise at the inorganic behemoth that was passing through their habitat, there was nothing too much to see beyond that.

With the ship secured from diving operations, Ayiwah was more focused on the technical aspect of running the ship. She mentally ran down the checklist of systems that she had memorized in the days leading up to the expedition and requested status updates on each, with an officer on the bridge confirming them vocally. As they reached the bottom of the list, the Dashi said: "All systems nominal, we are running green."

"Well done." Ayiwah replied.

"Thank you, ma'am."

Ayiwah gave a brief nod, then stood up from her seat, turning to Tazera. "I am going to check on our newest crew-members. They seem to perform well but there hasn't been much time to talk to them individually. Would you like to come along or would you prefer to take the conn?" 

IC (Tazera)

'Wherever I'm needed most, ma'am,' Tazera responded dutifully. 'Though if the bridge crew are all right on their own, I'd enjoy a little social call.'

Edited by Twelfth Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC (Ayiwah): 

Ayiwah looked from the first mate to the bridge crew. A few had glanced up at the two officers upon Tazera's question, but one eyed them a second longer than the others. Before she could focus back on her instrument panel, Ayiwah had locked eye-contact with her. For a moment Ayiwah seemed like a serpent, holding her prey in her gaze.

"Suihei, will the bridge crew be able to continue standard cruise operations without mine or the first mate's oversight?"

Tazera could see the sailor's throat move as she swallowed, before regaining her composure, firmly replying: "Yes, ma'am."

"Thank you." Ayiwah said, before winking at Tazera. "Come along then."

The two Menti descended the ladder into the control room and then turned aft, following the passage and passing the captain's cabin on their way to another ladder that would lead them down to the engineering section. However, they found the path blocked by Daikura Koga, practicing stances. The two officers stopped and exchanged a glance.

"Good form, First Son Koga." Ayiwah greeted him with a compliment, "Though if you were to turn your left foot five degrees further outward you will find the transfer of the force from your ischiocrural muscles to your ankle.to be more efficient." 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

"My, so sorry about your home." He continued searching through large, cluttered chests. He was halfway submerged in one when he continued, though his voice was still audible throughout the room. "I can't say I can really relate though. I've always lived here in Ga-Koro. I don't think I've ever even left the Wahi. Quite unfortunate really, but that's why I've hired you. I really need to get out of here for a little while... Of course first things first..." He popped out of the chest holding an odd metal contraption in his hand; the dimness of the room made it hard to see what it was but Akhulii knew. "... we have to get you up and running!"

He walked back over, tripping over along the way but quickly getting back up. He sat in his stool again and put the metal contraption against Syvra's ankle. He took out some measuring line and took the measurements of Syvra's other foot. The metal object was actually a foot, now visible under the bright lightstone lamp.

"Mhmm... yes this one should work fine for the mean time. It's just about the right size. Maybe an inch or less off. Installing it won't be a problem though." He took a large case and opened it up besides him and began rummaging through several surgical tools and spare parts.

"The damage is too extreme and the muscle won't grow back. It may feel a little odd at first but you'll get used to it. You won't be able to feel it of course, but at least you'll be able to walk properly." He hummed a little as he sifted through his tools.

"This is a crude replacement, but we can get you a much better one in Onu-Koro; this one's old and not a completely perfect fit. First I have to install the main connector which goes directly into your leg. This will probably be very painful..." He began putting some of the parts together to prepare for attaching it to Syvra's leg.

"Let's keep your mind off of it. You have a home or family of any sort?"

Edited by Banana Gunz

IC: Koga, aboard Chiisai Ryuu

To be told his form was off, if only by five degrees, would have flustered the old Koga. However, after his time among the anti-culturalists Koga had become immune to such impudence. Instead, he opened his mind and gave Ayiwah's combat wissom a try. He hated to admit it, but there was a significant difference.

"I appreciate your help, Commodore.: Koga idea-talked. would you care to demonstrate how the transition from Dragon Pose into the next mantra stance would be best performed?

Ooc: apologies for shortness or errors, on mobile

"I actually enjoy watching the ships come and go, as well as the waves and the birds.  Sometimes, I come out to see the sunsets, too," Was her only reply.  The comparatively short Toa had placed herself in front of Sudo, and while she did not pose much of a barrier, it would be easy enough to go around her, he would still have to go around her in order to get past.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: The annoyed grimace returned.

"Look, I get it. Sorry." he offered, keeping his voice level in order to not betray the hurt going through him right now.

Please don't do this. Please don't be doing this.

It was a mistake! Anyone could have made it! Why are you dragging me through the mud like this?! You've only just met me, yet you already subject me to this torture?

"Geez. First day of being a pirate--"

"Privateer." the Lesterin helpfully reminded from behind.

"--And I'm already being made into public enemy number one." he muttered, folding his arms.

helo frens

Ekko suppressed her interest at the mention of that, or at least attempted to.  Her featureless eyes stayed fixed upon some point unseen, though her mouth twitched.  She heard the sound of metal armor rub up against itself, and assumed that he had crossed his arms.  A moment passed.  And then another.

Finally her curiosity got the better of her, and Ekko spoke.

"To answer your question, yes, I am taking a stroll, as you say.  What about you?  You mentioned a ship, and I've heard enough privateers around here to know that you're definitely not the run-of-the-mill deckhand."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Oh, so she is dropping it.

Okay. Thank you.

"Well, Angler and I here just got hired at lunch today. We're now officially a part of the Southern Charm's crew, so that's what we're out here looking for. Captain told us to head out here and wait for him." Sudo explained. "Said we'd know it when we see it, so it has to be pretty distinct..." he postulated, peering around for any interestingly out-of-place ships.

And coincidentally, clear over Ekko's head.

Edited by Snoop Razz

helo frens

IC (Ayiwah):

Ayiwah had not exactly planned on showing off the mantra stances today, but since the start of the journey had gone very well, she was in a generous mood and therefor she merely replied: Certainly.

She rolled her shoulders twice to loosen up a little, then flawlessly assumed the Dragon Pose, before smoothly executing the transition to the next stance.

There. The key is in the flow of the motion; your body must be like water: fluid, but with inherent strength.

With the explanation done, Ayiwah resumed her normal, natural stance. Koga seemed to contemplate her words, but Ayiwah knew better. He had had the serious look and furrowed brow before they had started to converse.

"You seem troubled, though, first son Koga. Is there something bothering you?" 

IC: Koga of clan Daikura, aboard Chiisai Ryuu

If I may speak with honesty, you are correct. I'm troubled, troubled by

how little respect I've been accorded during this voyage, by my position as a guard for the Empress Yumiwa when she has stayed behind and am instead given the honor, if there is such a thing, of guarding her Herupa handmaiden. I feel my skills have been misplaced aboard this voyage. And since our sail the crew has displayed distaste for my adherence to tradition.

IC:

"Navigating isn't too terrible." The Umbraline Menti commented, as she turned to lead them through the halls. Sinshi's footsteps were quiet, measured punctuation as she spoke, an underlying fluidity to each motion. Though the faint smile on her face remained, her posture was alert and her gaze sharp; even now she was on watch.

"The Ryu has some particular layout quirks, out of necessity. Most major destinations are marked in some way, if you can get yourself within the general proximity." She pointed towards a hallway, perpendicular to the one they occupied, approaching on the left. "We're currently in a hallway that runs along the left hand side of the vessel. There's a mirrored version of it on the right hand side, with most of the space between them occupied by various rooms. Your best bet is always to find one of these hallways, and follow it until you see a sign."

OOC: While I'm not acquainted with the layout of a sub, I toured another vessel a while back. Based this on that. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

"I'm no toa. I don't deserve that title, it's not something up for dispute. But your friend here does deserve that title. He should live up to the name."

IC:

"You would ask another to do what you, yourself, would not?" Tyrus asked, barely turning his head to look at the captive Toa. The disdain was clear in his voice. He glanced over to the crimson Toa, and his head twitched towards the door. "Evidently, I thought too highly of you, Flynn."

He didn't wait for a reply. He didn't wait to see what his comrade, nor his enemy, would do. Tyrus Archer walked out of the room and never looked back. Only once he had stepped outside did his muscles relax, and he allowed himself to glance over at the anonymous Toa lean back against the wall.

"All right?" he asked, his voice still hard from his encounter with Flynn.

And coincidentally, clear over Ekko's head.

IC:

"I'm the Angler, by the way," I said, peering over Sudo's shoulder to get a look at the newcomer, a smile on my face even though I suspected that it wouldn't do any good....

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Ayiwah):

For a second, Ayiwah just watched the other Menti, her expression undecipherable. Daikura Koga, she finally replied via ideatalk, I understand that the way things are handled inside the royal navy may seem strange to you, but I can assure you that there is no sailor abord this ship lacking respect for your social standing or your position as first son.

But the tradition you value so much is also the one that has traditionally looked down upon or even trampled them. To do the same to those who instead of crime decided to protect the empire and who are prepared to lay down their lives in the line of duty is not fair and there is no place for it in the Navy.

In my entire career I have served alongside Dashi and Saihoko who, despite their social castes, have been as excellent in their seamanship as the finest Menti are in their respective disciplines. These Suhei are valuable crew members and so it is the Navy's tradition to judge any hand aboard any vessel not by their caste, but by their service-record and to treat them accordingly. They are vital to the operation of this vessel and the success of the mission and if you keep that in mind you will find the respect you desire.

The commodore clasped her hands behind her back, standing tall. 

While we are on the topic of mutual respect I would also like to remind you that Lady Hanako is no mere handmaiden: She is her highness' appointed representative on this expedition and a trusted confidante to the royal family. Regarding her as anything less could be interpreted as disrespect on your part as well. Furthermore I suggest keeping in mind that your talents were not merely chosen to protect the royal envoy but to also represent your clan as one of the first Dasaka to visit the island of Mata Nui. If you feel your presence here is a waste, it implies the same for your clan - something I am sure you did not mean for us to infer, did you?

Her tone had remained pleasant and respectful throughout the ideatalk and she meant the words she said - as always - and hoped the lecture had put things into the proper perspective for the Daikura first son. Time would tell if that turned out the be the case.

"Now, if you will excuse us, there are others we must speak to." she said, bowing her head in the appropriate manner, before continuing on down the corridor leading aft and taking the ladder down to the lower level, where the engineering section and cargo hold were located. 

• Upvote 1

IC:

"Mouthing off, sir?" I asked, spinning on my heel until I could walk backwards, a smile on my face. I didn't like not being able to look at people while I was talking; it was too easy for them to effectively stop listening. Besides, I had figured out my way around this hold like the back of my hand, so there wasn't any risk of tripping and bruising both my head and (more importantly) my ego. "Hardly. I prefer to think of it as remarking on circumstances, albeit in an atypically blunt manner. Certainly didn't mean any offence, sir."

-Void

IC: Vilda Mako (Chisai Ryuu, Cargo Hold)

"If I said I was offended, would you bow in the dust and plead forgiveness?" I replied with humor before waving it off with a chuckle.

"I joke, obviously, you don't need to be formal with me, calling me "old man" or even "grandpa" will do just fine"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Someone pinch me, he thought, stepping off the ferry and onto the salty docks.

I'm actually somewhere I was told to go, on time!

Early, even!

It took all the mercenary had not to burst into tears of joy right there, in front of all the other departing passengers. For once in his life, his notorious sense of direction and luck had thrown him a bone. This was a moment to be cherished. He took a deep breath, taking in the salty and seaweed-tainted air. Normally, that wouldn't be the most pleasant of experiences, but the circumstances made this an exception. Breaking right onto another portion of the dock, rather than following the group onto the shore proper, he began to wander for a bit. Truth be told, it wasn't a bad experience when you weren't trying to go somewhere. Helped you think. Without all the pressure of having to be there for something that you could barely remember what it even was, it was actually relaxing.

Let's see. Dorian just said he'd meet me at Ga-koro in a week or two. Never really specified a place, so I guess it's up to me to just stay within the city.

Shouldn't be too hard. If I realize there aren't any buildings nearby, turn around until I find them again.

As he passed one Southern Charm, he noticed something.

"Funny." he murmered, with a low chuckle following close behind.

It's always been when Dor's needed me here that I've actually made it.

Nui.

"Oh, Great Spirit help me." he said with a soft laugh. "Of course it is. Magnetic personality like his can even point me in the right direction."

A few seconds later, he bumped shoulders with another Toa, turning on instinct--

"My bad."

"Sorry."

The bare-chested, tattoo'd Toa of Air frowned. "Have I seen you somewhere before?" he asked after a short pause, squinting and scrutinizing Cipher.

To that, Cipher could only shrug. "Fair chance," he offered. "Why? Think you know me?" he asked, quickly sizing up the group in case things went south. The Toa of Air seemed like he could handle himself well, was probably trained. The smallish Toa of Sonics in front of him gave off a slight air of irritation-- probably had been in the middle of arguing with him, and was... blind? Interesting. He doubted that she was entirely helpless. The Lesterin behind them seemed cheery enough, but something seemed a bit... off, that Cipher could tell he wouldn't be able to place.

All in all, a rag-tag group for sure, but a potentially dangerous one.

He got a dismissive shake of the head in response "Nah, you just looked familiar. Although..."

Sudo glanced at the weapons this well-armed Toa of Plasma was carrying. He seemed a bit... swashbuckle-y, had a real air of "I could hurt you real bad if I chose". From his viewpoint, anyway. He was probably familiar with the more piratical aspects of Ga. At least, more than Sudo was.

"Wouldn't happen to know where the Southern Charm is docked would you?"

"Hmm..." Cipher thought. Oh come on, he'd just seen it!

Had he made one turn since getting of the ferry, or two? Karz. He hated giving people directions when he could barely follow them. 

... Go with your gut and play it cool, Ciph.

He jerked a thumb over his shoulder. "Should be one of those back there, on this row." 

"Great, thanks." the Toa of Air said eagerly, sending a broad grin his way.

Cipher smiled, and nodded in turn. "No problem. Happy hunting." he said.

He continued to walk, leaving a newly (hopefuly not mis)directed group behind, and making his way into the city.

OOC: Cipher open for interaction.

Edited by Snoop Razz

helo frens

Syvra clenched his fists at the pain, and resisted the urge to punch the matoran. Afterall he knew he was merely attempting to help. However at the question of home and family, he merely shook his head

"No real home, and no family. Been travelling most of my life and have not had time to really create either."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

She heard the sound of someone't feet shifting on the dock, their weight moving from one leg to the other.  In her mind's eye, she "saw" a vague shape move out from behind Sudo, who she assumed was "Angler".

"Right, uh, hi."

She stood off to the side as another being had bumped into Sudo, he really should be more aware of his surroundings, considering the fact that he was the one who wasn't blind, before speaking again.

"So, you're all privateers?  Yeaaaah... no.  I can't see it."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

At that, a smile finally showed itself on Ekko's face, though it was hard to call it a smile when it looked more like a smirk.

"I can tell, most privateers that pass through here aren't in the habit of actually apologizing to blind girls."

Edited by The Tomorrow Girl

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: "Well hey," he said, offering only a shrug of the shoulders.

"First time for everything."

Besides, it's a job. Not like being a ###### to everyone's in the description.

"Anyways, since we've got something resembling a location..." he began, stepping forward and around.

Edited by -Windrider-

helo frens

"Hmph, sorry to hear that. A being of your type ought to be doing more than running around like a barbarian, getting hit with rocks." He continued humming as he worked. He finished inserting the main connector into Syvra's leg, so the hardest and most painful part was over. So he began putting together screws and loose parts on the robotic foot part, preparing to finish the job.

He continued working for another fifteen minutes before the last of the parts were attached to Syvra's ankle and Akhulii tightened the last of the screws. "All ready to go!" He got out a swab and disinfected the rest of the muscle at the end of the leg. 

He moved the metal foot with his hands a bit and it squeaked slightly. "How's it feel?" he asked as he got up and began to untie his apron. "Test it out for me, will you?"

Edited by Banana Gunz

"What do y'all plan on doing, besides going around and privateering?" Ekko asked, her voice dropping into a drawl as she neared the end of her sentence.  She had actually started to walk beside Sudo, or as beside as someone who couldn't see was able to accomplish, her pace slightly faster to keep up with the other Toa's larger strides.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: (Rosh)

Ah, vacation. The pencil-pushers lived for it, but I was always more of a man of action. One time, when I was young, I ate a Makuta fish alive and waited to see how long it took to come out the other side. Given, this was all quite scientific- I documented -but my host home didn't appreciate the medical bills when I realized I was allergic to Makuta fish. This was all well behind me, though, and nowadays I was a sophisticated detective in the most powerful village this side of Onu-Koro. Ga-Koro had its virtues as well, I must admit.

There were few vacations spots as wonderful as Ga-Koro, however, and with an island shirt and a Mai Tai, I felt like the everloving shi-

"goodlordi'msosorrypleasedon'tsue"

A lot of words came out of my mouth. Not all of them made sense, but all of them were apologetic. I had, a flash of sunlight hitting me from a reflective wave of seawater, walked right into a Toa speaking with a blind girl. Interestingly enough, I was the only one who had literally taken the fall, collapsing to the ground in shock and embarrassment.

OOC: Raz, Eli, that's y'all

Edited by badabababa obesity

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Syvra stared down at the foreign, yet familiar extremity. He knew it was a foot, yet he knew it wasn't a foot either, merely a replacement. Truly odd in his opinion. Hesitantly he stood up, and attempted to just stay balanced, though he looked down at Akhuli

"What is the range of motion with this?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Akhulii beamed down at his work. "It should be at least close to your old foot as possible. Granted it has no muscle it's a bit stiffer but walking should be close to exactly what it was before. The joints inside assure that. But once we get a better model the biggest difference would be that you can't feel with it. Though if you're rich enough you could probably get some neural implants..." His voice trailed off as if he was contemplating something. He quickly snapped out of it and said, "Take a few steps with it. Like I said, it should move just the same. If you fall for any reason it would be because of this clutter. You really ought to have faith in my handiwork..."

He quickly ran upstairs before getting a full look at Syvra's "presentation" to pack. He seemed to trust his work enough to think there were no mistakes. In a few minutes he ran back down carrying a large suitcase with him. He began throwing in other various items into packs. "We ought to get ready. I'll be packing several medicines in case one of us gets sick along the way. Mata-Nui protect us if one of us gets ussal pox..." He shuddered at the though. "Oh, I'll also be needing my alchemists kit of course! And my tools! Maybe an extra magnifying glass? And this of course! And how could I forget this one!..." He continued going all around the room picking up all sorts of strange items and putting them in the cases.

Edited by Banana Gunz

IC: "No idea. I mean, besides 'have fun with it', we really don't even know what our first job's gonna b--"

Are you serious? Is this really happening right now? Did I do something to deserve this?

I'm wearing a Kakama, right? Is this turning into some running gag?

"It's fine," Sudo said in what almost seemed like a businesslike manner, stooping low to help his latest collision buddy(seriously what the dick)up onto his feet. "Just watch out next time."

helo frens