BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

"It was my house," once-Commander Tillian Juturna muttered to himself, almost childishly. "My wife." It was the first time he'd stopped to think about it - the first time he'd let himself stop to think about it. "My job...my job. Didn't always do so great, but I did my best. Like it or not, whatever Po-Koro became, I did my best until they shipped me away. So, uh...on the way to Ga, I was thinking about what they said when they took my rank and shipped me off to Le-Koro. About how it was best for me to remember the good things I'd done in my job, when I'd done 'em, and all the good times I'd had. So I did. Thought about parties, and stopping bad guys, and late night surfing out at the beach house...and then they started to slow down. People started to disappear. Skyra hooked up with an outfit of Merror's. Naona and Hari were back on the job. I...didn't...much of anything. Memories got a little bit more dry. Forgot what my bedroom looked like. Couldn't remember the view from the balcony. And it got harder and harder to sift through my head for the good times. Stopped coming. I got...low.

"Eventually, I just decided to look for anything with you in it. That was close enough for me. That was...all there was. For me. I hoped...I'd thought...worth a go." His sentences were breaking, starting to lose prepositions and phrases. "Sorry."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

There was a beat. Then two, then three, and still, nothing moved. No one spoke. It was almost like, for those few moments, the world had ceased existing, and chosen to just... stop.

The stillness, ultimately, was broken by a strong wind hitting Tillian from behind, causing him to stumble forward, where he was caught and pulled into a tight hug. Liara still didn't speak, but after a moment, the embrace only grew tighter.

"... Well, I don't know what you thought. But I'm here."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Kalyss and Mura wandered through the gates of Ga-Koro. Kalyss noted how her companion and her shared an element. Ironic.

"I guess we can start asking around the inns and other places where they could take a night off."

The Su-Toa scanned the crowd. Mostly Ga-Matoran, with a smattering of the more unusual races, and the occasional non-ga matoran.

"Now, be on the lookout for a Fa-Toa in blue armor with a Pakari, a Ba-Toa with a cloak and Huna, a skinny De-Matoran wearing a visor and headphones..."

Vakua had abandoned his usual rhythmic pace, and was making his way to the entrance of the village as fast as he could. He shielded his thoughts as best he could, waiting to see if there were any thoughts of him. if there were, he would be sure this was his sister.

The times, they are a-changing...

IC:

Til wrapped his arms around Liara and squeezed back as effectively as he could, but the ex-mercenary/all-time cutie had a tougher grip than he did by far.

"Like your coat," he grumbled. "By the way."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Ry

Ry picks up his things and keeps walking and eventually  passes Kalyss and Mura and he tries to get their attention  if they were to see him they would see a po-Matoran with some bandages over his right arm with dents in his armor as well as a large amount of cuts that seam to be healing up, as if he has been in a boat crash not to long ago.

"Um excuse me sorry to bother you toa  but have you seen a very ornate Bow around here I lost it a few days ago and I really need to find it .

Edited by TheMegazordman1

IC - Nameless:

The Toa nodded as he followed the veteran through the crowds. "I-I've had to hunt for the past few da-" He stumbled briefly as he nearly tripped on some other being's foot. He paused a moment to regain his footing and picked up the pace once more.

"W-Well, hunting's not too difficult with traps. I-It's getting to the prey before another rahi does that's the problem..."

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC:

"Was wondering if you were ever going to comment." The Le-Toa replied, with an, partially successful, attempt at playfulness. She was quiet for a few moments longer, before letting go of him again, and taking a few steps back.

"Well, positions are a little reversed, I suppose. But I have a balcony, and you're free to stare at things off of it. Whatever it is you people do on balconies."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Hehe.

Hear, I get it.

"Well, I suppose I can't argue with that logic, but are you sure you'll do fine on a ship?" he asked, looking down a note concernedly at the blind girl next to him. To be perfectly frank, the wiry young Toa of Wind would absolutely not mind her presence here on the ship. However, as a new crewmember and prospective officer, one with a grand total of two hours at least's seniority, he was obligated to take it upon himself to play the part of a responsible sailor. 

Therefore, the Kakama-wearer concluded, looking curiously at those dull, expressionless purple eyes, I absolutely HAVE to be sure of this.

Of course, I wouldn't normally question a Toa of Sonics's ability to get by without sight, given their advanced hearing and ability to act as their own sonar if need be. However, Ekko DID end up running straight into me. Yes, it was an oversight on both our parts, this I won't deny, but that still means that at least some of the blame is on her.

In light of this, and ONLY in light of this mind you, I must risk wounding her pride with the question, if merely to keep up appearances. After all; I am, again, a responsible crewmember. I must act like one, and place the safety of my prospective shipmates first.

I hope she understands.

"After all, the First Mate seems pretty hardcore."

IC: Ekko

"Your concern is cute," She said.

Ekko paused for a moment, a split-second span of time when she appeared to simply freeze, her body motionless as her thoughts raced.  She had nothing to glance down at and consider, so her head stayed where it was, her eyes staring off to something that only she could see.  For once, she seemed to grow serious, as she paused to consider what Sudo had said.

And then she seemed to snap back, and Ekko continued, "Is that so, well then... challenge accepted."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Kalyss and Mura wandered through the gates of Ga-Koro. Kalyss noted how her companion and her shared an element. Ironic.

"I guess we can start asking around the inns and other places where they could take a night off."

The Su-Toa scanned the crowd. Mostly Ga-Matoran, with a smattering of the more unusual races, and the occasional non-ga matoran.

"Now, be on the lookout for a Fa-Toa in blue armor with a Pakari, a Ba-Toa with a cloak and Huna, a skinny De-Matoran wearing a visor and headphones..."

Vakua had abandoned his usual rhythmic pace, and was making his way to the entrance of the village as fast as he could. He shielded his thoughts as best he could, waiting to see if there were any thoughts of him. if there were, he would be sure this was his sister.

OOC: Sorry I took so long to reply :P

IC: (Mura)

"Right."

He too had noticed that he and Kalyss shared an element. 

She must be from another land too...maybe the same one as me...

Trying to remember his island only brought flashes of recognition, a smell or an image...it was no use.

He realised he hadn't eaten since yesterday.

He pointed to a nearby fish stall;

"Let's get some food."

Edited by Silo

Kathok

IC:

"You know I'm a bum, born and bred. I don't leave a couch quietly once I've slept on it once or twice."

-Tyler

IC:

"Then I'll have to ensure you don't get a full night on mine." The doctor quipped, as the atmosphere began to ease a little. From easy to tense, and now, beginning to reverse. Not surprising, she supposed, given how things were. Both of them had a bad tendency to act like nothing was wrong, even if they did it in different ways. After a momentary pause, she sighed.

"Sorry for blowing up at you. C'mon, let's get breakfast. After that... Well, you can do what you want."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Sorry I took so long to reply :P

IC: (Mura)

"Right."

He too had noticed that he and Kalyss shared an element. 

She must be from another land too...maybe the same one as me...

Trying to remember his island only brought flashes of recognition, a smell or an image...it was no use.

He realised he hadn't eaten since yesterday.

He pointed to a nearby fish stall;

"Let's get some food."

IC-Ry

Ry picks up his things and keeps walking and eventually  passes Kalyss and Mura and he tries to get their attention  if they were to see him they would see a po-Matoran with some bandages over his right arm with dents in his armor as well as a large amount of cuts that seam to be healing up, as if he has been in a boat crash not to long ago.

"Um excuse me sorry to bother you toa  but have you seen a very ornate Bow around here I lost it a few days ago and I really need to find it .

IC: "Mura, get me whatever they have. Smoked ruki if they have it."

Kalyss looked down at the po-matoran. "We got here a few minutes ago, and the way we came it, we... didn't have time for sightseeing. Sorry."

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Marda

Marda walked into Ga-Koro, revelling in the salty sea air. It was her favorite place on the island, always so peaceful and serene, even now with twice as many guards and fortified fortresses standing ominously nearby.

"You know, I could always open a new bar here. I've always loved the view, and the air is always so clean." she said softly. As they walked through the town Marda saw her ship in the distance. "Ah, there she is. My dear ship, the River Song." she said, and turned to her companions. "Does anyone have business to take care of before we sail?" she asked.

OOC: The River Song was originally Naishe's ship, but I've decided to change it's ownership. Pun not intended. :P

IC: Zaara.

"I'm new here," Zaara reminded Marda, "I'm still not entirely sure where we are, so no, I don't have any business here. Nice boat, by the way. Or is it a ship? I've always been confused about the distinction." she marveled at the realisation that she remembered the fact that she'd never been able to remember something, then turned to Voran. "What about you? You have any business here?" 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Marda

Marda walked into Ga-Koro, revelling in the salty sea air. It was her favorite place on the island, always so peaceful and serene, even now with twice as many guards and fortified fortresses standing ominously nearby.

"You know, I could always open a new bar here. I've always loved the view, and the air is always so clean." she said softly. As they walked through the town Marda saw her ship in the distance. "Ah, there she is. My dear ship, the River Song." she said, and turned to her companions. "Does anyone have business to take care of before we sail?" she asked.

OOC: The River Song was originally Naishe's ship, but I've decided to change it's ownership. Pun not intended. :P

IC: Voran

Voran followed the others, and looked longingly at the white cliffs on the sea. He wished he had buisness here. But those days were behind him. Maybe he could return someday. "None." he said.

Edited by -Vesok-