BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Zaara.

"Well then, if none of us have business here, I guess we can head on off to Le-Wahi?"

She looked to Marda for confirmation.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: (Mura/ Ga-Koro)

Mura came back carrying two huge slices of grilled fish.

"Uh, sorry to interupt..." he said when he saw Ry.

"...they, uh, didn't have ruki...sorry." 

He turned to Ry...

"Who are you?" Realising how hostile that sounded, he hurridly said:

"I, er, mean...um...sorry, I mean what's your name?"

Kathok

IC: Zaara.

Zaara followed Marda up the gangplank and onto the ship. 

OOC: Zaara also to Le-Wahi.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: (Mura)

"Uh, yeah, sure I guess..." he said, chomping on the fish.

"As Kayliss said...Kalyss said, we're looking for members of her team: a sonic toa called Vaccum-ah and a gravity toa called Storm and a...magnetism toa called Casa...Nuva...Casanuva. Er..."

OOC: Amusing, but I don't believe Kalyss ever mentioned their names... but I might be wrong.

IC: "That doesn't seem to be unusual. I might not be searching for my team if I remembered things."

Kalyss grabbed the length of grilled fish from Mura.

"Well, I'm already carrying one matoran, and we are on a tight schedule. 10 minutes ago we were in Po-Koro, and I'd rather not spend days traveling between the koros."

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Kalyss chuckled. "Unless you have a way to teleport, or break the sound barrier, I'm afraid I've only got room for one passenger. And that spot is taken," she said, gesturing to Mura, "by this matoran."

Always were in a hurry, weren't you, Kalyss?

Kalyss shot up, and looked around. She hadn't felt someone touch her mind like that since... well, training was the last time she could remember.

That you, Vakua?

No, you've finally snapped. I'm your sexy, evil, and much more fun alternate personality, and I'm here to take control.

Kalyss spotted Vakua, his silvery armor and black Suletu, with headphones and visor. Vakua waved. Kalyss laughed out loud, and activated her Kakama and ran up to her brother in an instant, wrapped her arms around him, and lifted him into the air, laughing.

It feels like it's been an eternity! I don't remember the last time we saw each other. I can't remember much of anything, really. Just you and the others, and our training.

Vakua's smile disappeared; he silently sighed.

Neither do I. I didn't even know you were on the island. What about the others?

Kalyss shook her head.

I don't know where they are; I washed on shore to the north, and helped a town called Po-Koro. I sped here when I could trying to find the rest of the team.

You think we aren't the only ones on this island?

Kalyss looked away, at Mount Mangai; she spoke: "I did know several things, though I don't know how... I know this island is facing a grave darkness, and that the Toa Kalta have been sent to help stop it. I know the others are here, on the island, somewhere. We have to find them; we have to stand as one."

IC:

The smile widened, ever so slightly; the response might have seemed normal, had it not been for the deadpan delivery from a usually very un-deadpan Ba-Toa. She cleared her throat, though it also sounded like a stifled laugh, before shaking her head.

"Sure you did. Are we going to go get breakfast or not?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"Sorry, you said it. Can't take it back now." The Le-Toa replied, the faint grin still forming on her face betraying the severity she tried to insert into her tone. While the doctor walked, she tried to decide exactly where to go; there was a decent breakfast place, a little ways down the road. Though, she realized after a moment, they'd been there once before, during a much more chaotic time.

Nevertheless, her feet carried her towards it. The call of its food (and its renowned coffee) was not to be ignored.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC (Akimoto)

"Look for a leak," she said out loud, beginning to do the same herself. The maze of pipes and tubing made her heart sink, but what else could they do? "Look for steam or condensation."

IC: Soraya [The Chiisai Ryu]

Steam.  Steam steam steam come on there had to be some somewhere didn't she feel some earlier when she was helping with the checkup she had to have right so why couldn't she find any now-

Her hand was wet.  She looked down to see water rolling down the side of her sleeve; the valve it had been resting on sputtered pathetically.  For a moment she felt a twinge of satisfaction - been usin' this coat for years now and it still doesn't soak through, just slough off - and then reality reasserted itself.

"Over here!" she called back.

Above them, there was a sharp, short thrum as the first gunner opened fire.

IC (Akimoto)

The sub lurched, making it hard for Aki to keep her feet as she moved next to Soraya. That was the leak, alright. Steam wafted through the air, and the pipes were coated with condensation. But how to fix it? Activating her Akaku, the Dasaka peered into the inner workings of the broken valve. The crystal was warped; if she could tap it just right, maybe she could knock it back into place...?

All she could do was give it a shot, so she pulled her hammer out of thin air, the tool dripping blue energy that writhed through the air before vanishing. "I'm gonna try to knock this back into shape," she said, aiming to tap the valve from the side. "Unless you've got another idea."

The sub rocked, throwing both of them off balance.

"On second thought, maybe we don't have time for discussion."

She tapped the valve twice from the left, and watched as its inner bits and pieces shifted. Then once from the right, before reaching up to the wheel and tightening it as far as it could go.

The steam stopped. Her eyes darted to the corresponding gauge, which showed pressure slowly rising.

:Commander, the leak's sealed!  Pressure rising!:

IC:

The glare that the former Lt. Colonel received could have scared a Rahkshi into submission. Luckily for him, it softened quickly into an exasperated roll of the eyes, an expression not at all foreign to Liara's features.

"We weren't before, either."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"I've never forgotten a day of surfing in my life." Til grinned a little wider - too wide, Liara realized, to be really innocent - and waved over a hostess. "Or activities implicit."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

"I find that impossible to believe." The Le-Toa remarked before turning her attention quite fully to the hostess. The waitress, since the moment they'd sat down, which in fairness had only been a few moments ago, had been held loosely in her hand after only a brief glance over it. "Good morning. I'd like a pot of coffee, a stack of your chocolate chip pancakes, a side of bacon, a side of sausage, some scrambled eggs, a small glass of orange juice, and a doughnut."

"And he'll have...?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"I have the sausage."

Liara shot him a sudden glare, and Til put his hand on his forehead.

"Sorry...sorry, that sounded awkward. I kinda tend to speak too quick sometimes...I'll have the sausage. And the pancakes sound good. Doughnut afterwards, and some milk to wash it down."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

"He's a light weight eater." She deadpanned, handing the menus over to the waitress who, giving her customers an odd look, departed to place their orders. At which point Liara glared at Tillian again.

"Really?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: (Mura)

That must be her team member, but they don't seem to be taking to each other...

The su-matoran was aware of something probing at his mind, but it was probably nothing...

OOC: Can Mura "hear" their interaction?

Ic-Ry

"I can`t do that but i`m sure i could help some how ."

OOC: Vakua would not have included Mura in the mental conversation, so no, he wouldn't have heard anything until she spoke up.

IC: Kalyss and Vakua walked back to the two matoran. Vakua waved at Ry.

"Mura, this is Vakua, my brother. Toa of Sonics, and telepath."

Vakua opened his mind to all in the vicinity, and bowed with a flourish as Kalyss introduced him.

Sup.

"He doesn't talk."

I think they gathered that.

Kalyss nudged Vakua's shoulder. "You don't have to snark, you know."

But it's so fun! Plus, its virtually impossible for me to get caught if I don't want to.

OOC: We're not dying again bruh

IC:

"Or three," Iraanus mused, brushing a finger against the hilt of one of his knives. "Count me in. Tomorrow morning?"

OOC: Gonna move the Horde ahead a bit unceremoniously ^^

IC (Rhow):

"Tomorrow morning." Rhow agreed. 

There were still a few guests that night in the inn, but the great Takea closed early that day, several hours before midnight, giving the Skakdi ample time to pack and get a good night's rest. 

The next morning, Rhow was the first up. She'd prepared a light meal for the others and had already eaten hers by the time they awoke. Waiting outside, she was tapping the claws of her right foot rhythmically against the lilypad the restaurant was built on. It was time to head for the dark walk and her old predatory alertness was making itself known in her impatience. 

-------------------------------

IC (Ayiwah):

As Mako and the others pushed against the giant cephalopod's mind, they once again were surprised that the predominant emotion the animal was feeling was not hunger or rage, but rather pain and fear. There was something almost desperate about the way it felt, despite it having the advantage over the submarine in the current situation. They were the prey, as far as the crew was concerned and it was the hunter and yet it seemed like the beast felt cornered and was in full-on fight or flight survival mode. 

The same went for the Dashi currently being lifted off the deck, but help was there: The thrust from Dakte's soulsword polearm stunned the appendage and in one forceful swing, Arisaka cut clean through the tentacle, which fell on the deck, twitching, just like the first one that had fallen victim to the Menti's soulsword. The Dashi yelped as they were released from its grip and dropped onto the deck as well in a pile. The clambered over each other, trying to get back on their feet and to the main-hatch where Daijuna was covering their escape route, switching between urging the Dashi to hurry up via gestures and keeping an eye out for more tentacles. The two Menti turned to help them, but just then the remaining arms shot out towards them, seizing Dakte around the waist and Ariska on her arm and instead lifting them up into the air.

In the meantime, Ayiwah and Sinshi were fighting off the arms of the beast that were coming for the gunners aiming for the tentacles, as well as low into the water. The two Menti had unconsciously started to move in a circle, not exactly back to back but there was unspoken coordination there as they cut, thrust and jabbed at the monster as it came at them from different angles - right up until Arisaka severed the other tentacle. As if in response, the ship suffered another hard blow, almost costing them their footing. In addition the Ryuu began to list to the port side, slowly but steadily increasing in angle as more of the cephalopod emerged on that sight from the churning seas. It's elongate upper body started to break through, but they had little time to focus on that, as two more arms rose from the water, these ones considerably larger and more massive than any of the previous ones, probably as wide in diameter as a full-grown Menti with arms stretched over her head, far thicker than anything they could just cut through.

At first they rose like spires into the sky, raining water down upon them, then they started to curl over, starting to wrap themselves around the submarine. The sight only gave Ayiwah pause for a second, before she ordered the gunners to concentrate fire on the massive appendages. 

:Commander, the leak's sealed!  Pressure rising!:

Ayiwah heard the mental call from Akimoto in the engine room. Finally, some good news, she thought.

:Akimoto, Soraya: keep an eye on those engines, I want all the power you can get from them. Helm: coordinate with engineering, we need speed. This thing wants to drag us down and I will not have this ship dive without orders.:

OOC: Turning up the heat for some of you here. But no worries, there is a plan, just making it more exciting to get there.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Arisaka

It learns. As alarming as having your arm seized by a large tentacle and then pulled up into the air was, Arisaka didn't show much emotion apart from the initial alarm, followed by agitation. The pressure the tentacle was putting around her arm was immense, she was losing feeling in it quickly. Her objective was clear, get her arm back. 

Her mask was still active, giving her the strength she needed to latch onto the tentacle with her legs. She then summoned her soulsword with her free arm and stabbed it into the creature. From it's previous reactions she knew it felt pain, give it enough and it would let her go, hopefully. She attempted to push her soulsword deeper into the tentacle. 

Edited by Skitty

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar