BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC - Nameless [Marine Headquarters]:

The Toa was nearly overwhelmed by the sight of the building and stumbled backwards. From atop the Gukko he couldn't really make out the sheer size and scope of the building. It was worlds different from the Sentinel's headquarters in Po-Koro. He cleared his throat before beginning to speak once more.

"I-It's huge..." were the only words the young vagabond could mutter. He planted right foot firmly behind him.

"C-Can the Marines really find someone like me useful?"

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

OOC: On mobile, no formatting

IC: Wherya

"Huh" I added, a bit perturbed. The open page in my notebook gave way for the most recently filled ones. The last few drabbles did indeed depict a Skakdi and a Toa together.

"I think I already walked past them earlier today. When I wasn't really paying attention, you know"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Just to reiterate, because I've been seeing a lot of people making this mistake, Dakte is not a Battlemaster. He only has two disciplines ;)

IC (Dakte)

As the tentacle lifted Dakte off his feet and upwards, he lost concentration on his Soulsword from the shock and it sputtered out of existence. Reacting as quickly as he could, the Ageru warrior twisted around so that he was facing back towards the ship.

He stretched both arms out towards the Ryuu's rail, desperately summoning his Mindarm discipline. His movement through the air slowed, and he suddenly felt the full force of the muscular tentacle wrapped around his midriff, stretching him as his powers pulled one way and it pulled the other. Baring his teeth, he focused with all his mental might on that hand-rail. With a metallic groan, the bar began to bend under the strain.

He was dimly aware of another Menti attacking the tentacle that now held him. He hoped her attack would work—he couldn't keep this up much longer.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Silo, if you would pardon a day or two's worth of timeskip...

Vakua made a short wave before exiting the hut. Kalyss leaned back against the bed.

"Well, Mura, you up for some shopping, or are you gonna stay here and work on that water purifier?"

IC: (Mura)

As it came to a close, he clapped loudly and felt embarrassed when some people turned to look at who was making such a noise.

He saw another toa walk up to Vakua, and walked up to them.

Edited by Silo

Kathok

IC: Angitu

Angitu jaunted down the beach of Ga-Wahi towards the village, idly tossing his knife in the air

After a particularly high toss the knife went a bit too far forward for him to catch. Jumping into an action roll Angitu caught it as he came out of the roll.

"That was..pretty great, if I do say so myself."

Angitu sheathed his knife as he had made it to the village

He found his way to a restaurant, having found mercenary work in similar places before. He entered the building, looking around and taking in the crowd before finding his way to a table, heedlessly bumping into a Onu-Matoran on the way.

IC: Nunonu

Nunonu extended a hand in the direction of the Toa Casanuva was talking to.

"Hi, I'm Nunonu, pleased to meet-" He was cut off as he got bumped by a grey and orange toa.

"You, pleased to meet you, is what I was going to say." He stumbled over his words as he looked at the other Toa.

-Kongu Champion Gukko Rider

"Two, Four, One, Ten, Two, Four, One, Ten. Am I Transmitting, Is Anyone Listening..?"

LEGO Universe Fan - BIONICLE Fan from 2001 - Discovered BZP in 2007

OOC: Kalyss isn't there, just Vakua; I've talked to Silo, he hasn't been able to edit it yet. ANYway...

IC: Charmed.

Vakua turned back to Casanuva, unaware of the Fe-Toa. He kept Nunonu in the mental loop.

Anyway, I've been here about a week. Yesterday, Kalyss showed up, coming from Po-Koro. We were going to start searching for the rest of the team.

Casanuva looked stunned. "Kalyss? Kalyss is here?"

Vakua nodded.

"Urgh... Could you... not tell her you met me? By any chance?"

Vakua smiled and shook his head.

We should head back. You showing up changes things.

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Nunonu

Nunonu blinked a couple times, the voice of the new Toa seemingly appearing in his head.

--

IC: Angitu

Angitu sat and watched, sharpening his knife on a small block of iron he manifested.

Out of all the beings in the building, only one caught his eye, the three man conversation where only one of them was actually talking.

His curiosity piqued, he strained his ears to hear, but at the end of the day couldn't hear anything, only noticing the blue toa's mouth moving with the occasional bumbling from the matoran.

"He's surely having some sort of conversation..not counting the matoran." Angitu wondered, his inner thoughts wandered.

"Two, Four, One, Ten, Two, Four, One, Ten. Am I Transmitting, Is Anyone Listening..?"

OOC: Kalyss isn't there, just Vakua; I've talked to Silo, he hasn't been able to edit it yet. ANYway...

IC: Charmed.

Vakua turned back to Casanuva, unaware of the Fe-Toa. He kept Nunonu in the mental loop.

Anyway, I've been here about a week. Yesterday, Kalyss showed up, coming from Po-Koro. We were going to start searching for the rest of the team.

Casanuva looked stunned. "Kalyss? Kalyss is here?"

Vakua nodded.

"Urgh... Could you... not tell her you met me? By any chance?"

Vakua smiled and shook his head.

We should head back. You showing up changes things.

OOC: I did edit it...and thought that it had been edited...but then my internet crashed :P

EDIT: Right, it looks like it's actually worked this time.

IC: (Mura)

Mura walked up to Casanuva.

"Uh, hi, would you happen to be be part of Kalyss' team? Sorry to interupt." he added when he realised that they were holding a mental conversation.

Edited by Silo

Kathok

IC:

"It's an estimation based upon statistical analysis of several behavioral traits, physical attributes, and reactions of passerby, after allowing for location and traits of the local inhabitants, then compared with locations you spend the most time in."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Smoke & Mirrors from Ta-Koro.

IC: Mirra and Wisp.

"Just how I remember it," Mirra remarked delightedly, walking in step with Wisp. The cool sea breeze was comforting, kind of like Wisp's embrace after she'd had a rough day. "So, how are we going to find someone who needs help from a couple of Toa?" she asked him.

"Maybe try one of the inns?" Wisp suggested. "Like... this one!" he pointed at a large building with a sign reading "The Great Takea". 

"Sounds like a place to start. Mirra agreed. 

OOC: Open for interaction.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Angitu

Angitu leaned back and put his feet up, taking his attention off the presumably crazy blue toa talking to himself.

Seeing two additonal toa enter the inn, he gave them a casual two finger salute from where he was sitting, his glowing shield lightly reflecting in his visor.

OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by Makuta of Metru Nui

OOC: Oof. Writing is hard. I would be posting more, but my coursework is kicking by butt in that regard, so sorry for leaving people hanging.

IC: Casanuva seemed startled, and turned to face the su-matoran.

His name's Mura. Came in with Kalyss from Po-Koro, they met during a sandstorm.

How romantic.

"Why, ah, yes. Yes I am. My name is Casanuva, Fa-Toa, master seducer, magnet expert, and generally where 60% of the fun lies in the Toa Kalta. Vakua has the other 40%."

Casanuva offered his good hand in a handshake.

What happened to your arm? Burn it or something?

Yeah, its a long story.

Vakua raised an eyebrow. Speed. Of. Thought.

Casanuva just rolled his eyes.

You hit on the wrong Ta-Toa? Or their girlfriend?

I'll tell you and Kalyss later!

So you are coming back with us?

"Yes!" Casanuva shouted. Looking at the startled matoran around him, he realized the conversation was only between him and Vakua.

"Vakua, take us back to Kalyss. Nunonu! We should go with!"

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: "Oh buddy, you don't even know the half of it. Lemme tell you, one time I had some crazy chick pull a bow on me just because I sat down on the same bench as her. Like," he injected a pause here to illustrate his incredulity, even after all this time. "She was watching a battle with the thing at full draw, right? So I show up, and I see that and I'm all 'how long you plan on holding that?', all casual, right? And you know what she does?"

He gestured to a building nearby.

"Screams her lungs out at me and just Jumps right up on top of the hut and starts shooting. Ga chicks be crazy, dude. Take that one to heart."

helo frens

IC: Mirra and Wisp.

"Well, this place seems popular." Wisp commented. "Now, how exactly do we find someone who wants our help?" 

"Well, that guy's calling us over, I think." Mirra pointed out an orange Toa wearing a bizarre helmet. "We have to start somewhere."

"Whatever you say..." Wisp replied uncertainly, following Mirra over to where the other Toa sat. 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Angitu

Angitu raised an eyebrow when the two toa started coming his way. 

"Wasn't exactly trying to beckon them, but hey, I'll take what I can get."

He leaned forward, taking his feet off the table as they approached.

"Hey there." He said, raising his voice slightly to get through the background noises of the place.