• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

• Please log in to reply
2650 replies to this topic

#2641 Offline Nebula 2.0

Nebula 2.0
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,296 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 28 2014 - 11:07 PM

IC - Nameless [Marine Headquarters]:

The Toa was nearly overwhelmed by the sight of the building and stumbled backwards. From atop the Gukko he couldn't really make out the sheer size and scope of the building. It was worlds different from the Sentinel's headquarters in Po-Koro. He cleared his throat before beginning to speak once more.

"I-It's huge..." were the only words the young vagabond could mutter. He planted right foot firmly behind him.

"C-Can the Marines really find someone like me useful?"

#2642 Online Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,054 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 29 2014 - 12:54 AM

IC: "Well, I dunno how that'll play out, to be honest."

"The man with the best arms, the man with best charms, and the man who's gonna do a lotta harm..."

Don't Mess with

A Gangster

--The Undefeated, and Undisputed.

#2643 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

• 3,374 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 29 2014 - 02:50 AM

OOC: On mobile, no formatting

IC: Wherya

"Huh" I added, a bit perturbed. The open page in my notebook gave way for the most recently filled ones. The last few drabbles did indeed depict a Skakdi and a Toa together.

"I think I already walked past them earlier today. When I wasn't really paying attention, you know"

#2644 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Lord of Repulsion

• 19,275 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 29 2014 - 04:21 AM

IC: The Seventh

"So."

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg

#2645 Offline Twelfth Ghosthands

Twelfth Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 3,882 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 29 2014 - 10:26 AM

OOC: Just to reiterate, because I've been seeing a lot of people making this mistake, Dakte is not a Battlemaster. He only has two disciplines ;)

IC (Dakte)

As the tentacle lifted Dakte off his feet and upwards, he lost concentration on his Soulsword from the shock and it sputtered out of existence. Reacting as quickly as he could, the Ageru warrior twisted around so that he was facing back towards the ship.

He stretched both arms out towards the Ryuu's rail, desperately summoning his Mindarm discipline. His movement through the air slowed, and he suddenly felt the full force of the muscular tentacle wrapped around his midriff, stretching him as his powers pulled one way and it pulled the other. Baring his teeth, he focused with all his mental might on that hand-rail. With a metallic groan, the bar began to bend under the strain.

He was dimly aware of another Menti attacking the tentacle that now held him. He hoped her attack would work—he couldn't keep this up much longer.

Posted Image

More ME minifigs!

#2646 Offline Silo

Silo
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 260 posts

Posted Sep 29 2014 - 12:11 PM

OOC: Silo, if you would pardon a day or two's worth of timeskip...

Vakua made a short wave before exiting the hut. Kalyss leaned back against the bed.

"Well, Mura, you up for some shopping, or are you gonna stay here and work on that water purifier?"

IC: (Mura)

Mura had followed Vakua and Kalyss into the inn and was now listening to Vakua's music.

As it came to a close, he clapped loudly and felt embarrassed when some people turned to look at who was making such a noise.

He saw another toa walk up to Vakua, and walked up to them.

To the one he would later find out was Casanuva, he asked:

"Er, hi, um are you one of Kalyss' team? Sorry to interupt" he added when he realised they were holding a mental conversation.

Edited by Silo, Sep 30 2014 - 10:53 AM.

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE

rpg_characters_group_shot_small_by_silok

My BZPRPG profiles    My deviantART page

#2647 Offline Perpetual Darkness

Perpetual Darkness
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 779 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 29 2014 - 06:38 PM

"So."

IC: Cage

"So."

F9YXCxi.jpg

vvv except for this bit vvv

Jokaro | Cage | Gabe | Torana | Praxis | Raaka | Kyaku

#2648 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Lord of Repulsion

• 19,275 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 29 2014 - 07:52 PM

"I should go."

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg

#2649 Online Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,054 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 29 2014 - 08:58 PM

IC: "S--Oh, alright then. Have a good one."

"The man with the best arms, the man with best charms, and the man who's gonna do a lotta harm..."

Don't Mess with

A Gangster

--The Undefeated, and Undisputed.

#2650 Online Makuta of Metru Nui

Makuta of Metru Nui
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Battling Makuta!

• 511 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Sep 30 2014 - 11:18 AM

IC: Angitu

Angitu jaunted down the beach of Ga-Wahi towards the village, idly tossing his knife in the air

After a particularly high toss the knife went a bit too far forward for him to catch. Jumping into an action roll Angitu caught it as he came out of the roll.

"That was..pretty great, if I do say so myself."

Angitu sheathed his knife as he had made it to the village

He found his way to a restaurant, having found mercenary work in similar places before. He entered the building, looking around and taking in the crowd before finding his way to a table, heedlessly bumping into a Onu-Matoran on the way.

IC: Nunonu

Nunonu extended a hand in the direction of the Toa Casanuva was talking to.

"Hi, I'm Nunonu, pleased to meet-" He was cut off as he got bumped by a grey and orange toa.

"You, pleased to meet you, is what I was going to say." He stumbled over his words as he looked at the other Toa.

#2651 Offline Keeper of Kraata

Keeper of Kraata
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 644 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 30 2014 - 04:01 PM

OOC: Kalyss isn't there, just Vakua; I've talked to Silo, he hasn't been able to edit it yet. ANYway...

IC: Charmed.

Vakua turned back to Casanuva, unaware of the Fe-Toa. He kept Nunonu in the mental loop.

Anyway, I've been here about a week. Yesterday, Kalyss showed up, coming from Po-Koro. We were going to start searching for the rest of the team.

Casanuva looked stunned. "Kalyss? Kalyss is here?"

Vakua nodded.

"Urgh... Could you... not tell her you met me? By any chance?"

Vakua smiled and shook his head.

We should head back. You showing up changes things.

BZPRPG Profiles

TOA KALTA: Casanuva Vakua Kalyss Skorm

OTHERS: Denrika

It is time once again, to listen... to the Legend of the BIONICLE.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users