BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC: Man, this place got really busy really quickly.

IC: Mirra and Wisp.

"Okay, we'll maybe you should talk to him, then," Wisp said, directing Vesun's attention over to Karna.

"We're new to the city and don't really know much about the place..." Mirra added.

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Haruru

After exiting the church, the party of five stood outside it's rather large doors with the intent of deciding where to go first. 

"Well... your guess as to where they would go is as good as ours." Haruru said as he replied to Onamazu. "You were the last to see Ayar and her kidnappers.  I don't suppose you can recall anything at all from your interaction that might give us a clue as to their whereabouts?"

"That's a pretty stupid question for me to ask." Haruru realized as he thought over his query internally. "Why would we bother coming to this place for information if she already knew something...?"

IC Onamazu

I searched my memory, nothing popped out as a hint or clue as to their whereabouts.

"Well, I don't have any ideas to be honest." To the north lays Po-Wahi, I am more familiar with it than I am Ta-Wahi to the south.

"We'll go to Po-Koro first, then proceed counterclockwise around the island, visiting Onu and Ko-Wahi."

...but close to it

IC: The Toa Shaydas.

"Very well," Chavara shrugged, uncaring. She still had no idea what was really going on, nor did she care. The further she got away from Ga-Koro - and Mirra - the better.

"Po-Koro sounds good to me," Panyk agreed. Disguised as a Toa of stone, he would fit right in.

Onic smiled, "It's decided then. To the village of stone..."

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Maybe we should tag along with these folks, see if they need any help?" Wisp suggested, "It'll give us something to do, and help you take your mind off... that certain somebody you don't want me to talk about anymore." 

"Maybe..." Mirra said, uninterested.

"I'll take that as a yes," Wisp said brightly, patting her on the shoulder and standing up to join the other group. "You guys need any more Toa? We've got nothing better to do with our time, and no where to go." 

IC Kirgan, Khervos & Tuli

(Ga-Koro, The Great Takea):

Kirgan was hopeful about their chances to find help in this village. Already the beings here were proving much more helpful and cooperative than those in Ta-Koro. Then again, Ga-Koro had always been known for hosting nice people.

"I'll go order for us", Khervos said and left the table to order food for the group. As soon as he was gone, a male Ga-Matoran approached Tuli.

"Hey baby, is it just me or did this place get a lot hotter?"

Tuli gave the Matoran an acidly hostile look. "Say another word and you'll end up Takea bait in Lake Naho."

That was enough to make the guy back off.

IC:

The Umbraline Menti's eyebrows arched, very noticeably, at te Vilda's remark. Though 'stoicism', while an exaggeration, could describe her usual expression, her current one was a very clear look of surprise. Her silence extended a few moments longer, while the bird landed, and even a few breaths past that.

"... Witty, Vilda Mako." Sinshi remarked, almost silently clearing her throat. "The reputation you've maintained is well earned, it would seem."

IC: Vilda Mako (Chisai Ryuu)

"Reputation? You flatter me. The last time I pulled status I was brushed off as exactly what I am; an old man with little better to do than let his mouth run loose"

I smiled slightly, "after all, I have yet to find a consistent source of birdfood"

"That was before I joined this expedition, of course," I added, "I have a feeling I'll be plenty occupied on this trip, if what we've just been through has been any indication"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

"In fairness, you last pulled status on a- ... Toroshu." The Umbraline Menti seemed to swap the word in her head out at the last moment, clearing her throat quietly. It was easier talking to the Datsue from a seated position, as it left her own head at roughly the same level as his. "But that's beside the point, I think."

"This voyage has been... Interesting. It was nice to have a chance to flex muscles both mental and physical. They've been neglected in the tight quarters of the Ryu."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC Karna

The Ba-Toa returns to their table, the two toa he had been speaking with in tow.

"You know of a telepath?"

The Priest remains standing, his dead eyes behind the Akaku slowly overlooking the group.

"A toa named Vakua. They frequent this very establishment, though." The priest gestures towards an unlit stage. "They are not present today."

IC Onamazu

Her party is in agreeance, "to Po-Wahi it is!"

OOC: Onamazu and company to Po-Wahi.

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

IC: Vesun

It was at this point that Vesun realized he hadn't answered the two Toa behind him. He turned for a moment. "You're... welcome to join us," he said. "Though so far we haven't needed the skills of Toa. But there is great conflict here, and there is safety in numbers." He turned back to the Toa of Sonics. "This... Vakua. Do you know where he lives? Or where else we might find him?"

BZPRPG Profile: Vesun.

Subtlety is more powerful than strength.

IC: Skorm couldn't believe his luck. Vakua? And Casanuva, in the same settlement. The Ba-Toa had to slow himself down. If Vakua supposedly came here, and Casanuva had been spotted here, his brothers were likely working together. That was a dangerous combination. He was certain he could destroy either of them, particularly Vakua, in single combat, but that weakling telepath was a force multiplier. Wiping his mask clean of the black ooze one last time, he approached the De-Toa and the other Ba-Toa

"How fortunate. I've been looking for Vakua as well. I can't say I know where he lives. Perhaps one of the staff here knows? He supposedly works here occasionally."

OOC: How lucky you are for ending up in the workplace of the only telepath allowed on the island, Smarty!

The times, they are a-changing...

Kirgan looked at the Toa of Sonics speaking to Vesun. His tall and muscular frame gave the impression of a strong warrior, and his soft blue eyes radiated wisdom. Everything about him suggested vast life experience, yet a troubled past.

Khervos was more interested in the two Toa who had joined them from the counter. They seemed to complement each other by their presence: Mirra was strikingly beautiful and Wisp was very handsome. By the way they acted around each other, Khervos could tell they were more than just friends and, frankly, they seemed like the perfect couple... almost too perfect. Khervos knew those two shared some forbidden secrets. Whether he ever found out what they were, only time could tell.

Tuli noticed the latest addition to the conversation a tall and heavily built Toa of Gravity with a Huna and a cloak. Something about him separated him from the rest. There was something in his eyes... like he was exploiting an opportunity rather than seeking to help Vesun... but Tuli decided not to judge on first appearance.

OOC: Keeper of Kraata, we actually went through every other village (except Po-Koro) before coming to Ga-Koro. :P

IC Karna

The priest observes the new toa, a muscular and vaguely beast-like toa with a purple Huna. The Akaku grants him a deeper look at the newcomer, he is rotten to the core. Twisted and changed by the unseen hand of evil. The priest has seen beings such as this before, those twisted by the dark workings of the "dead" lord of shadows.

He almost laughs, only letting a small smirk show his joy. He came here for a meal and has found both another party of naive "heroes" and a once-toa, hollowed out by the dark and his own insanity. Both shall prove to be suitable sources of entertainment.

...but close to it

"Wait..." Wisp thought back to the day they'd first arrived at the inn. "There was a Toa with a Suletu here yesterday*. He left with a small group, but I'm afraid I didn't see where they went.

"We were... Ah, busy..." Mirra said sheepishly.

OOC: *Bzptime is confusing. For Mirra and Wisp, the Suletu guy left yesterday, since this is their second day at the inn. I dunno how long it might have been for everyone else IC. I'm just writing my posts to the timeline of my characters.

Edited by NatoGreavesy

IC:

"This voyage has been... Interesting. It was nice to have a chance to flex muscles both mental and physical. They've been neglected in the tight quarters of the Ryu."

"It sure was. And at least now Kama got an excuse to stretch her wings, too"

"I don't think you two have properly met, by the way." I continued as I let Kama shuffle over to my wrist, tilting her head at Sinshi.

"This is Kama, my familiar, and... I don't think I've gotten your name yet"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Vakua performs pretty much daily. Mirra and Wisp could have been out during this day's performance, or slept through it, or something.

IC: Skorm became aware that he was being sized up. The matoran were beneath his notice, but the four toa could be problems. The two at the counter seemed to be a couple; they didn't seem to be too interested in the proceedings. The other Ba-Toa, the one who seemed to be looking for a telepath, didn't seem overly concerned. The De-Toa, however, was definitely eying him up, with his Akaku. Skorm narrowed his eyes as the lenses shifted, and the De-Toa chuckled. He'd have to keep an eye on this one.

IC:

"Umbraline Sinshi." The Umbraline replied, giving a bow at the waist from the seated position, smiling at Kama. The expression was a rare signal of happiness on a face usually expressionless. "We met once before, Vilda Mako, at the Chojo's party. Apologies for the disruption in your clan's internal affairs."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Casanuva looked down at the su-matoran. "Listen, my 'destiny' concerns me, and me alone." Casanuva put emphasis on his words by pointing his thumb at himself.

"If you haven't noticed, things are going to karz-in-a-handbasket here! We need to stick together!" Kalyss pointed at Casanuva's burnt hand. "At the very least stick together to avoid stuff like this!"

Casanuva stepped back. "You think I wanted this? Any of this? I didn't have a choice! I am taking that freedom back, one step at a time."

Vesun looked at Mirra and Wisp. "Do you know where he might be found now? Do any of you know?" He was aware he was being impatient, but considering his predicament, he believed it justified. He wasn't going to slow down so close to his goal.

IC: Wisp & Mirra.

"I'm sorry, no." Mirra said. "We didn't see where he went."

"Like Mirra said, we were, ah... busy." Wisp chuckled.

Edited by NatoGreavesy

IC: He looked up to the sign, squinting as if the bold letters weren't clear enough.

Never could be too sure with him, but yep.

This is an inn. 

"Scratch that off the list." he said with a smile, opening the door and walking inside, finding a busy scene before him. Pretty typical, after all. It's an Inn and people love to come here for vacation. He personally didn't agree with the sentiment, wasn't even sure why he'd been trying to get there in the first place, but at least he had a more immediate point to be here now. He'd have to stay for a while too, unless Dorian decided to change things up. He did give him his iStone info, right?

Whatever, we'll end figuring somethin' out if it comes down to it.

"'Scuse me." he said on reflex, brushing past a young couple by the counter and hailing the Matoran working there.

"Looks like you've got a pretty busy place. Any rooms left?" he asked casually. "Anything works, I'd like to cut back on sleeping with the elements if I could help it."

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

Kirgan was unsettled by the newcomers. He was not used to large groups and wasn't quite sure how to behave in one, or what was expected from him.

Khervos, as usual, was more on the top of things. He said: "A Toa with a Suletu is a rare sight. I'm sure there's someone in the village who knows him... or even better, maybe he's still in Ga-Koro?"

"We could split up and look for him in the village", Tuli added.

"Oh, he performs here!" Tuli said. She's completely missed that. "Then we'll wait here, right?"

The waitress came to the table with the food ordered by Khervos earlier.

"Wait and eat", Tuli added with a smile, digging into her portion.

IC Karna

"Splitting up may be advantageous. Cover more ground faster. He might not be at home, after all." The hollowed out toa has spoken, he seems impatient and eager to find Vakua.

"First, we eat. Our friends here have ordered, waste of good food is a sin." The priest gestures to the matoran group, now in the midst of a feast.

Karna orders mapo, a dish consisting of fish, spices and pressed protein curds made from various beans. Atop it and within it are countless peppers, the heat of the dish, both physical and mental are intense. To look at it is to be blinded, to eat it would be to be crippled, burnt out from within.

The priest sweats, but he does not stop for a drink, spiritedly moving his hands as if they will never move again if he stops. One bowl has been finished, several more remain. He turns to the Huna wearing toa. "What is wrong? Sit down and eat."

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

Vesun looked up as he smelled the food, realizing that he hadn't eaten in more than a day. As soon as his bowl was on the table, he consumed it with vigor. He said nothing while the others discussed, instead focusing on finishing his meal. Once he had finished, he looked up again, smiling. "I haven't had food like that in..." He hesitated. Food. Why couldn't he remember any food? He had eaten all his life, he was sure, but this was almost like his first meal. He sighed. The more his amnesia grew, the more it unsettled him. Better to find the treatment while he had the chance. "...in a long time. Now, if Vakua performs here, perhaps the staff or patrons know where he lives. Shall we ask them?"

IC: Skorm recoiled as the bowl was pushed in front of him. While he didn't have time for this, he didn't really have a choice, either. He sat, and grabbed a knife, and impaled the fish, and tore chunks off. It was sort of bland, and tasted of ash. It wasn't really filling; he hungered for something more rare... something a good vet could bring back. Without really chewing, he swallowed, and turned to a waitress

"Waitress. There is a De-Toa that performs here, he wears a Suletu. Do you know where he lives?"

(NPC) The ga-matoran waitress thought for a second. "Hmm... I think he rented out a hut in the northeast, near one of the greenhouses. It's on a big lilypad with about a half dozen other rental huts. They're toa-sized, so they should be easy to spot

While Kirgan and Tuli ate without much concern for anything besides their food, Khervos was paying attention to the discussion, and made mental note of every little mannerism of the newcomers. He was learning things about them without having to ask them anything. It was at this point he began to notice there was more to Skorm than he was admitting, as he was behaving rather unnaturally, like he had to force himself with every action.

"By the way, I don't think we've been introduced to each other yet", Tuli suddenly said. "My name is Tuli, and this is my boyfriend Khervos."

"I'm Kirgan", Kirgan said.

OOC: I'm going to be busy for the night, so last IC post of the day.

IC: Skorm looked at the people surrounding him.

"My name is Skorm. I haven't been on the island long, only a few weeks."

He finished gulping down the fish, wiped his mouth (and the black ooze that had accumulated) with the back of his hand. "I agree. We should try to find him as soon as possible. If you all are not done, I wouldn't hold it against you if you stayed behind for now."

Edited by Keeper of Kraata

"'Wet'? Were I a few heads taller I might feel inclined to teach you a different definition of that word"

I gave a brief nod of my head in her direction as I allowed the meaning time to sink in.

"As it is, though, I'll take your word for it. Shows what I get for not reaching for the front seats of this circus while they were still empty"

Moments later I was interrupted by a flash of colored strata in my face and a piercing screech in my ear. Kama had apparently gotten out of her cage during the squid's lullaby routine and made her way topside. The Janu Bird now peered down on me from atop my own head with combined concern and anger cascading off of her.

"Atta girl," I cautioned her, letting her settle on my shoulder instead, "You know it wouldn't be like me to leave my favorite gal all by herself on the high seas"

IC: Daikura Koga - Submarine

With the beast fought off, the young Dasaka managed to stumble out onto the soaked deck, and watched as the people the others started conversing.

The First Son stood alone, looking out to the west, their destination, and then to the east, back home.

Home. Why does the thought of that not fill me with enthusiasm, I wonder.

It was tiring to converse with oneself, it seemed. The First Son approached the man who seemed slightly apart from the group(Dakte), and leaned on the railing beside him.

"A dragon for your thoughts?"

IC (Dakte)

Dakte's grip on the rail tightened as he heard Mako's joke, his knuckles whitening a little.

"My thoughts?" he replied to Koga. "That our esteemed Datsue's 'humour' is exactly the kind of thing that makes males what we are in this society."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Wisp & Mirra.

"Okay, we're ready to go," Mirra chirped brightly to the rest of the group.

Wisp smiled; he knew giving her something to do would distract her from... That other issue.

Edited by NatoGreavesy

IC - Nameless [Marine Headquarters]:

"A-Ah, sure... I guess I wanted something meaningful, but not just a title..." The Toa explained as he leaned forward in the sheet and looked over at the front desk.

"I've got a lot to learn if I want to become a Marine..."

[Ga-koro, Marine Headquarters]

Talli tapped a foot on the floor.

“If you’re going to be a marine, you should have a good sailor’s name...uh...let me think.”  Chahlu the word popped into her head unbidden but she chased it out.  There was no way she was naming someone she barely knew after her dead brother.  The nameless toa didn’t deserve to carry that burden either.

“What about Borik?  It means ‘driftwood.’”

One of Talli’s friend’s--back when she still had them--cousins had the name.  It was normal, unremarkable, but she couldn’t think of anything else off the top of her head.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

IC - Nameless [Marine Headquarters]:

"Hmm, I did wash up on shore." He mouthed the name silently a few times. The Toa scratched his cheek and contemplated it the name. The Parakuka on his back remained silent and seemed to be mulling over the name as well. 

"It's a nice name.."

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

"One or two of us should stay behind in case he turns up here before you can find him", Khervos said. "Me and Tuli can do that. I assume Kirgan will want to join you guys anyway."

Kirgan nodded, although he wasn't quite sure how Khervos had been able to read his thoughts. In reality he didn't want to go with Vesun because of the mission, but because of the fact that him and the Toa of Gravity seemed to be developing a friendship. Kirgan wanted to make sure he would be there for him.