BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Vesun

Vesun looked down at Kirgan. "Oh! There you are, Kirgan." He paused as he received Vakua's mental message. "It seems Vakua's going to try now. If you'd like to come along, let's find a quiet place so he can concentrate."

Vesun began looking around for a quiet place. How about here? Vesun thought to Vakua, pointing out the Koro's markets. The place was silent, almost every Matoran having gone to meet, or at least see, the newcomers.

OOC: Sorry for the wait, been busy.

IC: Vakua, looked around, and nodded. He sat down, and took a deep breath. Kalyss, I am going to be delving into Vesun's mind; I need you to watch over us. I will be entirely focused on his mind, so I won't be able to respond to you, or anyone else. If something goes wrong, taking off the mask will of course end it, but be careful.

Kalyss nodded. "Got it. I'll keep watch."

Vakua looked to Vesun. Ready?

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Vakua put both hands on Vesun's head and closed his eyes.

Now, I am going to delve into your thoughts. I will need you to think back, of everything you can, especially things you have trouble with. Since I am to be poring through your memories, I apologize that there will likely be sensitive things I will find; you have my discretion. There will also likely be some bleedover, since I will be using my mind as a buffer.

Vakua entered the toa's mind, mask glowing brightly, and delved through his surface thoughts, going deeper. He felt the memories from the previous night surface, though it felt strange to view the action from a different set of eyes. Forcing himself past that, he wriggled his way to the past. As he went further, he started noticing something, the faces fading, the words turning to gibberish. Decay. Any signs he found were relayed back to his own mind, processed, cleansed, then shot back to Vesun's. But these were symptoms, where was the root cause?

Edited by Keeper of Kraata

IC: The Angler / The Southern Charm

"Floods are oddly beautiful that way, aren't they?" I mused, a wistful smile growing on my face. "I sometimes wish that I hadn't been running and screaming while Xa-Koro sank; I'm sure it would have been absolutely divine to watch."

IC: Wherya (Southern Charm)

"I... yeah" I began, realizing that I had to stop myself for a sec to think about what he'd said.

A flood: a massive, indiscriminate force that destroyed, washed away, swept clean, anything in its path, leaving nothing but broken pieces and shattered dreams.

I thought about it, and I saw an artist's hand wiping away something she didn't like (Xa-Koro wasn't exactly the nicest place to live) to make room for something new, or maybe she'd gotten a severe case of the artist's block and just dropped it altogether... I dunno.

"That would've been something to see, maybe we could do that sometime... just minus the people who probably died?"

More than that, Angler had given me an idea...

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Darien

"I have no idea Captain, invite them to dinner? There we can talk about how all our citizens have various mental problems and psychological trauma, and how body swapping seems to happen more often than Onu-koro winning a kohli match."

Edited by Skitty

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Vesun could feel Vakua's presence in him as he came to in a dream-space, as if the two Toa occupied the same body. He hesitated for a moment, then burrowed into his own memories, digging through the two eventful days he'd spent on this island. He could feel a few of Vakua's memories leaking in, but he pushed them aside and dug deeper. Suddenly, he stopped. He could remember being in his canister, trying to land it. But before that, nothing. It was not a blank but a forbidden region, a room in his mind walled off from the rest. Vakua then separated from Vesun, passing straight through the wall as if it wasn't there. A moment later, Vesun was pulled through after him.

Inside the walls, it was hard going. Memories floated around him, old and new and just out of reach. One drifted close, and he snatched it. Here was something. It was - he was getting into a canister. This was it! Vesun's heart leapt for joy. He dove into the memory, living it out again. He was getting into his canister, ready to leave, equipped for his vital mission. People were gathered to see him off. He couldn't quite make out who they were - they were fuzzy and shifting - but one tall figure seemed to stand out. Vesun reached out and found another memory had drifted close to him as he had focused on the figure.

Vesun paused, and before taking this second memory, he allowed Vakua control for a moment. The telepathic Toa had been lending him strength, but so far Vesun had been directing the course. How are we doing, Vakua? he thought, as he released control of his dream-space body.

BZPRPG Profile: Vesun.

Subtlety is more powerful than strength.

IC: Asa

"Eh... First thing that comes to mind is to find you guys an Iden and try to force one of you out, but that might just make things worse... Is it okay if i take a look inside? Your mind, I mean. Normally in our culture it's really rude but i tend to do it if I need to treat somebody..." her voice slowly tapered off.

IC: We are doing fine. I am going to try to make sense of this one... stand by... This should work-

Vakua was working at his desk. The de-matoran adjusted his headphones, and frowned. It was impossible to get rid of this reverb, it kept bouncing around whenever Vakua adjusted something. He twisted a knob on the panel in front of him, and the sound clip distorted. He was beginning to think this wouldn't work. The door behind him cracked and opened. Vakua winced as he turned, and bright light shone into the room. Vakua blocked out the light from his sensitive eyes as he looked towards the opener. An indistinct figure, almost a shadow. 'Toa here, to see you,' it signed.

'Toa? Why?' Vakua signed back.

'Don't know. You ask.'

The figure crept out of the room, and the door was opened fully by a tall figure. A tall, thin Bo-Toa, wearing a dark green Kualsi. His armor was etched with ancient lines and symbols. "You are Vakua, yes?" The toa spoke softly, enough so Vakua's hearing didn't hurt. Vakua stared, awestruck for a moment, then nodded. 'You Aelied?' he signed.

Aelied smiled, and knelt down. "Yes, I am, and I have something for you." The Toa opened a satchel he was carrying, and slid out a kanohi. It was black, but Vakua didn't recognize the design.

'Why?'

Grasping Vakua's hand, Aelied handed him the mask. "Because," he whispered, "you have been chosen for something very special. And this is the beginning." Vakua looked over the mask, back and front; besides not recognizing the design, it wasn't a mask of power or anything of the like, just a normal kanohi, like the noble matatu he was wearing. "It's a special mask, a Suletu. It's very rare, but it's yours now." Aelied stood and walked away, leaving Vakua still pondering.

"You will be called in a few days. Be sure to wear that. I look forward to seeing you. Stay in the Light." Vakua couldn't see because of the harsh light, but he thought the toa might have been smiling. Aelied shut the door, leaving Vakua once again in darkness.

-but I am not sure if... I am sorry, some... very old memories. Did not think I remembered that much. Anyway, I think I sorted out that memory. You arrived by canister? Lucky. We Kalta just woke up on a beach.

Edited by Keeper of Kraata
  • Upvote 1

Yes, I came by canister. Well... I crashed it here. But I suppose I should count my blessings - at least I didn't fall apart on the way here. Vesun gently regained control of the dream-body and picked up another memory. Are we going to have to do this for every one? he asked.

Well, never mind. However it's done, let's get on with it. He dove into the memory.

This memory was a person. A friend, he had a friend back home! He pushed deeper, and more details began to emerge. They had fought together - something, somehow - and they seemed to get along very well. He began to remember a shape, a color. There was... blue, with some gold as well. His friend had fought well, by changing his own body. Of course, Vesun thought. He was a shapeshifter. He paused as he thought harder, and finally seemed to triumph. Sarakh! That was his name. How could I forget him? A Rahkshi of Shapeshifting.

Vesun was too caught up to notice, but Vakua was surprised that in every fragment of memory, the two friends were alone. What's more, the environment seemed fuzzier and darker than before. Vesun charged forward, though, snatching at memories as they passed. Each brought him a little more of his life back, but Vakua still couldn't help but see that the world was getting darker around them.

I'm looking for a memory of my mission, Vesun told Vakua. It was very important. Can you help me?

BZPRPG Profile: Vesun.

Subtlety is more powerful than strength.

IC: Wisp

Deciding that Mirra needed a little time to herself, Wisp didn't return immediately to the Great Takea. Instead, he took to the streets, looking for nothing in particular. He was wandering aimlessly, lost in thought. He kept an eye out for Casanuva's missing buddy Nunonu, but he had his doubts about actually finding anything. 

It felt like every decision he made only made things worse. It had been his suggestion to visit Ga-Koro, it had been his idea to go with Vesun and the Toa Kalta, and it had been at his behest that they had visited the docks. Every decision he made seemed to only make things worse for Mirra, and he hated himself for it. 

He stopped and leaned up agaisnt a wall, lightning up another cigarette and sticking it in his mouth. 

And then he waited; what for, he wasn't certain. 

IC: Mirra.

Back in the inn, Mirra had done her best to get out of her depressed state, and was instead distracting herself by slowly and meticulously packing her satchel. She had to get out of this karzdamned city; nothing good had come of her time here.

It had just been one disaster after another. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: (Mura)

While Vakua was helping Vesun, Mura decided to explore Ga-Koro for a while.

Walking away from the Dasaka's landing point, he made his way further into the floating city, keeping an eye out for Nunonu, Ry or any of the others.

As he walked further, he noticed the organic buildings on either side getting taller and more built-up, and the path between them getting narrower, and being shrouded in shadows.

A feeling of unease crept over him as he heard a splintering noise behind him...

Keep going. It's probably just a stray burnak or something. Don't turn. Don't turn. Don't. If you turn, it'll just be something normal and you'll look like a fool. 

Mura increased his pace, but not enough to be noticeable...

Don't turn.

Another sound echoed around the now dark alleyway, this time closer. Mura began walking even faster.

Don't turn and don't start running. The worst thing you could do now is start running. Start running, and they'll give chas- what d'ya mean? The burnak will give chase? Ha...ha...ha...because it is a burnak. Of that I'm sure. Or a friendly local. 

*smash*

Mura froze, and then, trembling slightly, continued to walk at a normal pace...burnak...burnak, it's just a stray THAT CAN THROW THINGS...

Alright, turn, but just for a second, OK? Just take a glimpse to shut yourself up...

The Su-Matoran turned to reveal, much to his surprise- 

-Nothing. The alleyway was empty, besides some old crates. Completely empty.

A deep dread formed in the pit of Mura's stomach. It's nothing, it was just a...what?

Try as he might, the inventor couldn't think of what might have caused three crashes and then disappeared. Well, he could. That was the problem.

Forcing himself to shrug, Mura turned back to-

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC:

"I'm not extremely concerned about that." The Umbraline Menti commented to herself, settling once more into a state of alertness. With nothing actively requiring her attention, it was best to merely continue to be on guard.

IC:

"I'm energy-efficient. Energy not expended is stored, and given that I've been in Ga-Koro, not much has been expended. I have plenty of energy to irk you with."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

The Le-Toa just gave a cheeky grin, doing a lazy loop the loop in the air. Floating about on her back, she crossed her arms and stared at Tillian. "You're not the only one capable of being an irksome little bugger."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC Khervos & Tuli

(Ga-Koro):

After looking for Vesun and Kirgan for some time, Kirgan and Tuli gave up. Their allies were nowhere to be seen.

"They must be somewhere private with that telepath", Khervos said.

"We should return to Onu-Koro", Tuli said. "We helped them out the best we could. But we also have our own duties to attend to."

Khervos agreed, and the couple took the road back to Onu-Koro.

OOC: Khervos and Tuli to Onu-Wahi.

--HALYX HAS ARRIVED IN GA-WAHI, OPEN FOR INTERACTION--

IC Halyx:

"Well, it's been a long trek, but here we are!" Halyx's feet were sore from the long walk from Ta-Koro, but at last, here they were, ready to begin the hunt for the four other Toa they would need to find to fill the Toa Voya. "Where should we start?"

OOC:

What elements should these Toa be? I'm thinking we should aim to get a Toa of Ice, then Earth, then Stone, then finally Air. 

I still like the idea of Lumira becoming a Toa but it's still Emissary's decision, I could always plop up a Toa of Air on the fly. I have a design in LDD I can use. Or, we get another person in on this. We'll iron out those thorny details once we get around to finding the Toa of Air.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

IC: Wisp

Wisp stomped out his old cigarette and lit up another. Looking up, he spotted a group of newcomers entering the city. He said nothing; just watched carefully.

IC: Mirra.

Having finished with her packing, Mirra went downstairs, tipped the innkeeper, and walked out onto the street.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Guvla

"well if they're supposed to be seven Toa Voya and if they're supposed to be of the big 6 then we already have a Toa of water, the kind were most likely to find here in Ga-Wahi, and two Toa of Fire, maybe we should go to Ga-koro and see if we can find a boat to Po-Wahi." said Guvla. Suddenly she spotted a yellow Toa standing near the shore line.

OoC: Firstly we should have the other four be other players.

secondly the yellow Toa is Baku, who I forgot was in this Wahi.

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

IC Halyx:

"Well," Halyx muttered, "we have two options. We can either look around here, or we can head north to Ko-Wahi. What do you think, guys?" Halyx's attention was diverted when he noticed the Toa of Electricity. "Guvla? Do you know her?"

OOC:

Do you think there are any Toa of Ice in the Wahi?

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

OoC: Don't know, their could be.

IC: Guvla

"No but, I think she needs help." said Guvla inching forward to the Toa of electricity. "Excuse me ma'am but do you help with something?"

IC: Baku

I hear a clearly female voice. I turn to face the voice and realized it was a Ga-Toa along with two Toa of Fire and a Le-Matoran. "I need some water but I can't touch the water. Please your a Ga-Toa can you fill this please?" I ask pulling out my cantina. It was a long shot but maybe this Toa would have some sympathy.

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles