BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

"..."

The Le-Toa slowed her circulations to stare at the epicenter of her circles, eyebrows arching. "... You're such a ********."

Edited by Ninth Krayzikk

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC - Tarkah [Center of Town]:

"Yes sir." Tarkah said as he opened up the paper bag. The Toa took a few steps forward and held the bag out to the Ga-Matoran. Even with his limited knowledge of the situation, the private instinctively knew that forcing a paper bag over someone's nose and mouth could pose a risk.

"Breathe into it, it'll help calm you down."

[Ga-Koro, Center of Town]

“I’m fine,” she said, shoving the orderlie’s hand aside.  “I’m--” she could here the breath rushing out of her nose; she felt light headed.

“This isn’t--it isn’t--” she gestured at the sheet, careful not to look.

OOC: From Tarkah’s point of view, she’s gesturing at nothing.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

OoC: was busy today sorry.

IC: Guvla

"Sweet! I'm in if you're payin'!" said the Ga-Toa fallowing to gates.

IC:Visalk

Visalk looked around and noticed that their wad someone leaning on a fence and yelled "Hello you there on the lillypad."

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

IC: Daijuno / Ga-Koro

I pondered for a moment, then shot Girah a grin.

"Fifty grams for sixty of those widget thingies."

-Void

IC Girah

The matoran snorted. It would be humorous if it was not sop insulting. "How big is that ceremonial axe-head?" Girah held up a pair of five-widget disks. "About this big, right? And you want me to give you six of these veritable fortunes for fifty grams of smoking material? You better be offering more, or you truely are a robber." He shook his head at the Dashi, shaming him for mistaking excitement for foolishness. 

"Don't even act like you will do anything but smelt the stuff into liquid and use it for metal. How about I give you this chunk of rare, valuable mineral that will make you wealthy beyond imagining..." Girah held up a half-dollar sized single-widget coin that was, indeed, enough for Daijuno to retire on. "...for the same amount of material."

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Visalk

"This is the same thing as what happened with the matoran back at the tren krom break, leave me to do the boring stuff while you three go have fun," Visalk muttered to himself as the others walked away.

"Sweet, lets go!" Guvla said cheerfully.

"I'm sorry that's not what I meant," said Visalk "Believe me after traveling with them for awhile have to listen to them bicker gets old fast. I'm Visalk by the way, and umm if you don't mind my asking what happened to your hand."

IC Halyx:

A rush of memories flooded Halyx's mind, as he saw images of a figure in green trying to attack a Toa. The vision was interrupted by a large flash of light. During this vision, Halyx uncontrollably rushed towards Seneaux with his Calix activated, as if he was trying to tackle her at top speed.

OOC:

We really need to get Halyx's plot going, so here. Vakama visions! Or something... More like random flashes of memory. 

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Ic: Seneaux

"Nah it's fine. I don't mind at this point. Oh, this?" Seneaux waved her metal clamp. "I was a cop. There was an escape one day and a couple of skakdi and vortixx escaped. A tan skakdi and I got into a fight outside. Sliced my hand right off. I got it fixed up a bit though. I can still fight though, and that's really what matters. So, what brings you here?"

Hair back, collar up, jet black, so cool, sing it like the kids that are mean to you!

BzpRpg Profile

IC:Visalk

"Well I found this tablet back in Ta-koro that spoke of Seven Toa meeting and Halyx and I figured that we should work under the assumption that the three of us who were there are three of the seven, and we decided to go around the island trying to find the other four. Originally we were going to go to Le-wahi first, but a would be assassin tried to kill us just as we were about to leave and we decided after that, to come here first in the event he heard our plan. Thus concludes the tale so far of the Toa Voya!"

Edited by toa grimlock

IC Halyx:

As Seneaux finished her sentence, Halyx finished reached her. In his uncontrolled rage, he jumped upon her, ready to attack her with his sword.

OOC:

Seneaux, it's your turn. Also, it would be great if you could join up, but wait for Halyx to go back to not being so grumpy. He's having a bad mask day.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC: Wisp

Wisp had watched the new arrivals continue on their way, then resumed his smoking.

IC: Mirra.

Heading out of the Great Takea, Mirra started the long walk towards the city gates to meet Wisp.

OOC: both of my Toa are open for interaction.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:Guvla

Guvla activated her kakama and rushed to grab Halyx off the stranger. "Halyx what the are you doing?" she yelled yanking him off and tossing him.

Visalk ran to help the other Toa back to her feet. "I'm sorry I don't know what's going on with him him," he said helping her up. Suddenly he had a flashback of something from his past before finding himself in ta-wahi. He saw a tall green figure handing him a golden sword, the same sword he always grabs first. He suddenly snapped back to reality and said "If you'd still like to join we still have four open slots."

IC Halyx:

Halyx, his eyes changed from blue to red, began to charge at Seneaux, but before he could attack her, he collapsed.

OOC:

And so, the adventure continues. Also, can one of you guys pick me up and drag me back to the Great Takea or Seneaux's cabbage or something?

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

"So I guess were not going to get drinks anymore?" Guvla chuckled grabbing Halyx by the arms. "After you," she said.

"I apologize for my brothers actions," said Visalk. "I don't mean to sound pushy but can he rest in your hut, and we all go out to the Great Takea?"

OoC: Last post for the night.

Edited by toa grimlock