BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:Elaadis

Elaadis thumped her clenched fist on the table, looking around, trying to think of what to say, or do. A moment passed.

"Someone needs to do something. I don't know who, I don't know what. But something."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

Elaadis looked up, looking directly at Arkrak.
"We make friends. Then we kick those ######s out and give all those refugees a home again. And hey," Elaadis said, leaning back and opening her arms.",you've already got one."

Edited by GSR
  • Upvote 2

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

Elaadis leant forward.

"Where I was from I had to be the optimistic one, everyone else was drab and dry." Elaadis looked outside. This was one village, it had a solid force. There must be others with their own forces, and she was sure the Ko-Koronans would be more than willing to help, provided they could be rallied somehow. She looked back.

"That's one army. How many people on this island would help, do you think? Because I bet it's larger." She said with a smile.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

OOC: Breathless and Lash from Onu-Wahi. 

IC: Lash/Breathless - Ga-Koro City Gates. 

It'd taken a few days to get here from Onu-Koro, and Lash was welcome for the change of scenery. She'd had enough of dank tunnels and caves to last her a lifetime. She'd decided that paying a visit to the sun, surf and sand of Ga-Wahi was her best option.

The hard part would be getting into the city... 

She stopped outside the gates with Breathless beside her, waiting for someone to approach her. 

OOC: Open for interaction from a Marines character. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Elaadis smiled again(this time the kind where they close their eyes as well). "You're welcome. I don't know when, or if we can actually do it, but I promise I'll do everything I can to get you your home back."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC: Aeri

Ouch. Aeri's eyes opened. It was so bright. She closed them again. Where...am I....? The Ta-Toa felt around her. It was sandy, and occasionally wet around her legs. Her mouth tasted of blood. She continued to lay on the beach, trying desperately to remember how she got there.

OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by Sharkydane

IC (Tupua):

If at all possible, Tupua's eyes became even colder as they watched Volgue. The other Toa obviously hadn't listened closely. He knew his target's names...or at least the names they had assumed when they had posed as his island's Turaga. 

Suddenly, the dark Toa drew one of his daggers. Before any at the table could stop him he rammed the blade through his hand laying on the table, before withdrawing it. Almost immediately after, the wound began to close. But the process did not look natural. Instead, it seemed as if shadowy spider-webbing formed over the cut, disappearing soon after, leaving no trace of injury.  

"This is what I've go to show for it." he said. "This is the result of their work, my element. They did far worse things to others not as fortunate - things that make the Parakuka on this island look like pets. They posed as the elders of my island and abducted and killed half the population. Most of the other half died when the whole island sank. We could only save a handful of Matoran thanks to their schemes. These monsters are still out there and given time, they will continue their work here in search for more power. And if they're not opposed...it might just be better to sink this island as well. We may not have caught them, but we've saved many along the way."

He stood up, still looking at Volgue. "You might be able to walk away from that. But I can't."

Then he turned and headed for the door.

IC: Voulge

A scowl was the only noticeable response to Tupua's display of his 'power'. He had seen it in action before and it was just as disgustingly unnatural now as it was then. Life and Death, two absolutes in this otherwise uncertain world, yet Tupua's power tampered with them, upsetting the balance between them. 

With a grimace he glanced towards the back of the retreating abomination and shouted

"You know, I would have thought you were made of stronger stuff. To walk away from a group who may be willing to help you just because one of them questions your plan is somewhat childish. You've provided us with vague details and stories, but no definite details or even a plan besides 'Hunt them down'. I'll help, if you can come up with a plan of some sort that doesn't equal a wild goose chase. That is all I ask. Or you can walk out that door and likely end up exactly where you began, no closer to your goal. Your choice oh broody one."

IC (Tupua):

The dark Toa suppressed the urge to make a harsh comment about the fact that maybe after being around since before the great spirit was asleep, he knew what he was doing by now. Tupua glanced back over his shoulder, standing in the doorway. "I'm heading west, into the mountains. Word is there's a village that's fallen into the wrong hands. With that much evil in one place, Experience tells me my targets or people close to them will show up there sooner or later - and I'll be waiting for them when they do. Now you can come and help set a trap if that's a concrete enough plan for you or you can stay here and make smart comments. Your choice, oh wise one.

IC: Dessa

Truth be told, she really didn't know what was out there, in the fields. It could be dangerous, for one - bandits or aggressive rahi. It might not even be a viable prospect, or there might already be a settlement along the path running through.

After all, she'd never really seen much of the island. Best to ask one of the locals.

Prying the binoculars away from her eyes and looking over her shoulder down towards the lilypads her 'perch' was built upon. A Toa of Water was passing by.

"Excuse me," she piped up, "I, um, haven't been 'round these parts of the island too much. Is there anything dangerous in those fields down there?" She pointed.

OOC: Dessa @ Leah Maru

IC (Leah):

The Toa Maru stopped in her tracks and turned towards the source of the voice. Looking down from a makeshift vantage point was a Vortixx. Leah looked from her out to the fields she had indicated and then back to her.

"The grasslands are mostly safe." she replied. "The grass is not tall enough for the large predators to hide in so you won't run into any Muaka lurking in it, but there can be smaller dangers. Ground-dwelling Fikou, snakes and the likes. They are probably more afraid of us tall folks than we are of them but if you accidentally step on one they might try to sting you. But if you stay on the path or just keep an eye on where you're walking you will be fine. Truth be told, these days I think the wildlife is the least of our worries."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC:Maelri

The Ga-Toa drifted towards the shore at a steady pace. With a slight crunch, her head wedged itself in the sand as she stared at the sky, mouth slightly agape, paying no mind to her landing(she might not have noticed it, to be honest). She squinted as she continued to stare skyward.

"The sun's bright today."

OOC:Yo. Open for interaction.

Edited by SnowyAegis

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC:

.:Dastana Daijuno, you are welcome to accompany me.:. The Menti sent out, continuing on her way towards the hatch. .:I know you cannot respond, so just meet me at the hatch if you wish to come.:.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Elaadis raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah, Ruki Fish sounds nice."

IC:Maelri

Finally realizing she was not, in fact, moving anymore, Maelri moved her arms down, letting herself sit on the utmost edge of the beach. Scanning the area, she spotted a Fire Toa lying not far away, eyes shut.

"Mate, did you wash up too?" She asked. A short moment later, a wide grin came onto her face.

"Mmmmmmmmate, maa-ate, get wrecked." She called with a laugh.

OOC:Attempting interaction with Aeri.

Edited by SnowyAegis

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC: Arkrak

Elaadis' friends seemed to be a sore spot for her. If she didn't want him to pry, then Arkrak wouldn't.

So he nodded, gently shifting the topic of conversation away.

"Have you ever tried Miracle Tea?" he said, moving his menu towards her to show the page of the aforementioned beverage. "It's a local specialty."

== Ga-Koro - Cave - Temple - Ovaloid Chamber - Treasure Chamber  ==

== "Treasure Time!" ==

OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran Orca

IC: Orca watched as one of the other amulets was passed from Aokora to Jalkron to Red in turn. She did not know what element it was but heard them speak of Magnetism. It was an element she knew little about. Though seeing as he memory was seemingly wiped clean she could say that about many of the 15 elements Aokora spoke of. She did not even know if she could name them all, let alone what powers they possessed. Looking down at the one she held around her neck she looked it over. What element did she have now? She seemed to no longer possess her water element affiliation when she had lost the larger lung capacity she possessed moment before putting this stone around her neck. She wondered if She even had the same prowess in the water now that she once had. Did that have to do with her affinity for water or was that her own natural skill. "So where do we go from here Aokora? Head back to Ga-Koro so that these amulets can be further tested?"

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

IC Red

He opened the clasp on the amulet, a small contraption of minute bones. He took a deep breath before putting the ill-fated phylactery on.

Nothing much happened, he felt a certain emptiness inside, yes. But it was like a darker, emptier portion of a dark, empty room. Impossible to garner any knowledge other than that of something's absence. "I don't feel any perceptible changes yet. Would you mind if I kept it on for awhile, Jalkron? Some degree of magnetic powers may prove useful to the party."

...but close to it