Jump to content
Nuju Metru

BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Recommended Posts

IC: (Hanako)

 

"That is a very nice gesture. I believe we will take you up on that offer, Toa LoJak," I replied with a smile and a slight bow. Although it would have been nicer to explore the village as just the three of us, it didn't seem right to snub the locals. Especially given how persistent this Toa LoJak had been. "What is it you wish to speak with me about?" I asked. Still while I didn't believe he was a threat, I knew Arisaka was already on guard. Considering what had happened earlier, it was understandable to be wary now, given the fact we had two situations so far where we were attacked. One local that Leah had dealt with, and the recent situation with a crazed local. So I would keep myself alert and ready as well.


gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

"I will remember that, Miss Daijuno." The Umbraline Menti said respectfully, waiting for the merchant's breathing to slow before she indicated towards the hatch. She scaled the ladder quickly, opening the portal and pulling herself out onto the deck. 

"Miss Whitehot, Mister Goldenpecs."


fK5oqYf.jpg

 

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

 

 

  Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

"Hey girl!" Whitehot greeted. The Sergeant had hopped up onto one of the rails of the dock and reclined on the log lazily; her leg was stretched out across the space of the dock and kicking up on the parallel rail; the Salamanders and several glasses sat beside her. "Drinking partner? Hiya, miss, I'm Whitehot. Goldie! Geddover here!"

 

She turned her attention back to Sinshi and visibly mellowed a little.

 

"How're your lungs?"

 

-Tyler

Edited by tylerlicious definicious
  • Upvote 1

whats up doc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

I tried my best - my best! - to look anywhere but this Whitehot chick's leg. I even resorted to faking more hacking coughs just for an excuse to keep looking down! That's how determined I was to maintain my professional integrity, Goddess be !

 

(not to mention the connection between my head and my shoulders)

 

'Taka give me strength.

 

-Void

  • Upvote 2

 
 
[ BZPRPG ] - [ Exo-Force ] - [ Breaking Point ]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

"I can breathe." Sinshi said honestly, giving a slight bow at the waist in greeting. "They do not burn so much. I have been urged, however, to avoid strenuous activity. In no uncertain terms. I find this fact greatly aggravating, given my preferences for my free time, but I will survive."

"This," She gestured towards Daijuno, looking at her with a note of concern. "Is Dastana Daijuno. She ran the length of the Ryu to get here."

  • Upvote 1

fK5oqYf.jpg

 

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

 

 

  Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

Whitehot bit back a grin and casually hopped off the railing. She was relieved that she had avoided asking the question that had been on her mind - wait, are you guys a hivemind? Do ALL your lungs hurt right now?

 

"Good to meet ya, Daijuno," she said casually, brandishing her bottle of Salamander's by the neck like a Toa tool. "Hope you two have a tolerance, because you could probably fuel that sub with what we're drinking with dinner tonight. If you'll follow the good Warrant Officer and I, ladies, we'll go ahead and double back to the galley, maybe pay for this bottle we--"

 

"Sir, this woman and I are part of a secret task force dedicated to stopping the illegal bootlegging of Salamander's brand alcohol from Ga-Koro to Le--"

 

"Boy if you don't get those fingers off my thigh we're gonna have six different types of problems--"

 

"--your bar will be well-compensated for any--"

 

CRRRRRRRRRRR-ACK

 

"Oh boy."
 

"--we, uh...requisitioned for," Whitehot finished innocently.

 

-Tyler

Edited by tylerlicious definicious

whats up doc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Aine - Cave (Temple)

"Are you compensating for the fact that our Fe-Toa companion had previously encased it in metal? Because that could slightly throw off the accuracy of your measurements," Aine said to the Matoran measuring the Artakha bull as she patiently waited for Aokora to give her something to do.

 

IC: Verulas (Spectre) - Grasslands (Outside of Ga-Koro)

Verulas sighed in response to Scholar's question.

Might as well continue, since Tracer's just casually nodding at everything we say anyways...

"Yeah, I'm trying to decide which one of us to send in first, and your impatience isn't helping," he said casually as he looked over the team. "Alright, I'll take point and stroll on up to the gates first, Tracer will watch our flank and go last. You two can decide which one of you goes next, preferably putting a reasonable amount of time between your departures. See you inside."

And with that, Verulas set off towards the village, turning back towards them momentarily before continuing on his way.

"Oh, and remember to try and be as inconspicuous as possible! I'm not going to be happy if I have to come bail you out of jail!"


Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: "You heard the lady." Officer Dantas said cheerfully, slapping the young man on the back. "Duty calls!"

"Pleasure speaking with you, sir!" the Denwa snapped back, with one final salute for the road.

"Likewise. At ease, kiddo!"

"Sir!" Another salute. Eh, she'd get this stuff down eventually.

A short jog accompanied by the sensation of a certain Ba-Toa's eyes staring into the back of his head (that kid's too neurotic for his own good) later, and he found himself standing in front of the three assembled ladies and reporting in, as if nothing were out of the ordinary.

"Need me, Sarge?"


helo frens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: "Thinking slim to none, ma'am. Sounds like a good idea, though I'm more in the mood for Pizza, myself."

He was on a cheeky kick today, sue him.


helo frens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

"We'll hit Golden Weapons Gambling instead of the galley, then. Maybe catch up on sports, get some orders of fries, get you one of those little pan pizzas for reading all your books this month."

 

This guy. Practically a third Hot kid.

 

-Tyler


whats up doc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: The grin widened into something cheshire.

"Yes ma'am. You still owe me on the Takeas losin', by the way."


---------------------------------------------------

IC: I'm pretty sure that wasn't what the Marines is supposed to run like.

Then again, I'd learned a lot of things that day that I was pretty sure wouldn't ever happen.

Like I would nearly get latched by a Parakuka.

Or that my sister could devour octopus balls at an alarming rate.

Or that Espers existed.

"How long you plan on sticking around up there?"

"Till you stop carrying me."

"Okay, how long you feel like sticking around here?"

"I'unno."

A typical shining beacon of helpfulness and decisiveness she was. I suppose I couldn't blame her, seeing as she was a kid and had let curiosity overwhelm her and all. I supposed she would just have to wait and watch until she had gotten bored, or--

"HEY! YOU GUYS!"

what

Panicked, I looked up to find her waving energetically at Miss Sinshi and friends.

"THANKS FOR TAKIN' CARE OF MY BIG BROTHER!"

I would have been more concerned as to how she figured out I was involved in the house incident, were I not going pale and wishing I could sink into the lilypad. I could feel all the eyes on the two of us! Denwa, do you just not care about making a scene?! What's the matter with you?! Why not consider your beloved elder brother's feeling here?!

Why me?

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

Whitehot was halfway through growling at Goldie that you rat you know that was a fluke goal in the--

 

Her head turned to see Tarkus and what could only be Tarkus' little sister on his shoulders. Whitehot grinned widely and waved.

 

"ANY TIME!" she yelled back, voice taking on a distinct higher pitch that would have surprised even Goldie. "YOU LOOK FAMILIAR! HAVE WE MET!?"

 

-Tyler


whats up doc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

With Whitehot's back safely turned (and silently praying that the shouting match would be a good, long-lasting distraction), I brought a cigarette up to my mouth and let my eyes wander freely.

 

-Void


 
 
[ BZPRPG ] - [ Exo-Force ] - [ Breaking Point ]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC (Ace): Ace nodded again and turned to Scholar.  "Mind if I go before you?  I've already got a destination planned for myself, so..."


I'd actually have something of substance to say here, but I'm too lazy to think of anything.  >_< Er, have some BZPRPG profiles, I guess?

 

I used to help Dominus Temporis with writing MLWTB back in the day, even if I was really terrible at it.  If anyone's in contact with him, could ya help me get in touch?   :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tracer

...

 

"I'm okay going last."

 

IC: Asa

As Akimoto admired the stones,

The stones that were used for storytelling,

I was looking at six pendants with signs

Unfamiliar to me marked in them.

My eye looked down, and I saw the labels,

Each stone nametag with a matching pendant.

Courage, Peace, Purity, Prosperity,

Faith, and Creation; as such were their names.

I pondered their significance; perhaps

They were connected to this island's truths?

The Unity, Duty, and Destiny

That these Matoran people held so dear?


image.png.c6796875523d13ecbbe1a66f6d436694.png

Coming Soon (but not limited to):
Chiaki | Davonne | Ichiko | Merla | Onu-Mangai | Parua | Seiryuu | Vine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: "We did an assembly at her school, sarge. Liberated her from 8th period." Goldie explained, before turning and looking at Dastana Daijuno with an amused smirk.

----------------------------

IC: "NOT REALLY BUT I KNOW YOU FROM A THING YOU DID AT SCHOOL" came Denwa's own explanatory response.

Okay, this was too much. I had made up my mind to take executive action here. So much for hanging back and watching, the child on my shoulders had seen fit to demolish any sense of anonymity. The best course of action now was to get her to stop shouting, if nothing else. I wasn't going to let her strain her vocal chords simply because I wanted to stay still and hope their vision was based on movement, what kind of older brother even believes such outdated concepts? Certainly not me.

I walked forward, approaching the group in what must be a strange sight: a beleaguered young man with his little sister atop his shoulders, waving her arms as if imitating a grotesque, fleshy totem pole. Despite undoubtedly looking at my wits' end, I found the strength from within to muster up the same, familiarly polite greeting.

"Hi there. Meet my little sister, if you haven't already."

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Snrk

"Friend's a shy one, ain't she?" He asked Sinshi.


--------------------------------------------------

IC: "..."

"..."
 

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

"8th period, huh? You were there for our annual observe and report PSA?" she asked happily, seemingly oblivious towards the commotion going on behind her with Miss Mix-a-Lot and Goldie. Indeed, the hot-blooded sergeant even seemed to have mellowed the closer the kid came in proximity to her. "Hope I didn't pull you out of a class you liked. I always hated 8th period as a kid. Like, just get me home already, you know? I was walking dead after 6th at best."

 

-Tyler

Edited by tylerlicious definicious

whats up doc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Luyn

 

Luyn nodded, unhooking both tomahawks from her belt. She gripped them loosely and bobbed them up and down a little, feeling the weight at their heads like she was about to throw them; an axe to the skull was always more satisfying that way.

 

"If they've survived whatever's down there," she began, referring to the other expedition crew. "We should keep a few of them alive. Ask questions, have them test the halls for traps, that sort of thing. We can kill them once we don't need them anymore."

 

She waited for what the group had to say. Or rather, what Maeloc had to say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

"I was hoping we could talk about our two civilizations, to understand each other a little better. And also about this expedition that you've led to Mata-Nui."

 

LoJak motioned with an arm onward towards the dock, indicating for the visiting dignitary to come forward and begin walking. He took his place beside her.

 

"As a Toa, I just want to make sure that no ill comes from this meeting of civilizations."


Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

 

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Soraya [Near the Chiisai Ryu]
 
"You're about four druggings and an attempted murder too late for that, y'know."


Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.


Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Maeloc hand stroked the chin of his mask. "True. We've found no signs of doubling back, so the team have not come back for the supplies on the boat we destroyed; that is something they will need to do. Are you suggesting we lay a trap, Luyn? Because I like that idea."


BZPRPG Profiles


TOA KALTA: Casanuva Vakua Kalyss Skorm Zueya Aelied Cyrix


OTHERS: Denrika Fyura Raiyo Aokora Maeloc Askha Somei Sydelia


"They belong in a museum!"


"So do you!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

"So I've heard" LoJak acknowledged. "It can be difficult to know who to trust on this island nowadays. There was a time when all Toa believed in the Three Virtues and no on dared to break the Toa Code, but things have changed. We're not all the heroes we were destined to be...

 

"If there's one thing I can promise you though it's that there'll be no drugging anyone while I'm around. I don't drink."

 

 

"Are those expensive?" Soraph whispered to Casanuva. She pointed to the six pendants with words etched in metal. Back on Kentoku each could have been a priceless family heirloom.


Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

 

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Jalkron

 

Jalkron and Red reach the fire trap.  "Watch where you step, this is the fire trap.  Is that pendant doing anything for you yet?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Casanuva shrugged. "Looks like tourist trap stuff for pilgrims. Probably made in Onu-Koro in mass quantities and shipped throughout the island. As for expensive..." The Fa-Toa trailed off as he glanced at Vakua.

 

Vakua smirked and dug out a few widgets and forked them over to Casanuva. You better hope they feed me if I stay with them.

 

"Which Principle would you like?" he asked the Vilda. "Although, given the current... climate, I might not choose Peace. I'm pretty sure that one was Ko-Koro's, which might be... in bad taste."


BZPRPG Profiles


TOA KALTA: Casanuva Vakua Kalyss Skorm Zueya Aelied Cyrix


OTHERS: Denrika Fyura Raiyo Aokora Maeloc Askha Somei Sydelia


"They belong in a museum!"


"So do you!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Red

He searched his pocket for a widget, tossing it the ground with a clatter. "Let's see..." He raised his hand dramatically and focused the (magnetism?) on the small coin.

 

It rattled a bit.


...but close to it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: (Hanako)

 

"What is the Toa Code? This is the first I've heard mention of it." I asked. Was it a code of honor, I was assuming so. The Three Virtues though interested me more, H we had our own three pillars upon which our current society was based. Order, Power, and Honor. An interesting coincidence, considering they had told us previously of Mata Nui and Makuta, which in some ways shared similarities with our female goddesses. I pulled out my journal to notes of these similarities and differences. Best to start taking notes to keep track of all this information.


gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Might be a good time to state Flex has granted me permission to bunny Zarkov and Insidian.

 

IC: Fyura's breathing slowed. She heard the tiniest noise; the others near her talking drowned out most noise, but something was... different.

 

She hissed through her teeth until the others were quiet. "Ve hafe company. Down zhe tunnel."


BZPRPG Profiles


TOA KALTA: Casanuva Vakua Kalyss Skorm Zueya Aelied Cyrix


OTHERS: Denrika Fyura Raiyo Aokora Maeloc Askha Somei Sydelia


"They belong in a museum!"


"So do you!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

"Hmmm... Purity then. It'll be a nice reminder of my home back on Oki."

 

Soraph watched while Casanuva exchanged the widgets with the merchant for the pendant. It was crazy, people handling metal around like it was as common as seawater. Not that Soraph was complaining. She lowered her head to let the Toa of Magnetism tie the pendant around her neck.

 

"What do you think is going to happen with Ko-Koro?"

 

 

"It's a set of principle and rules" LoJak explained. "They're written down somewhere, probably in Ko-Koro, but that's not so important. You see, they govern the way Toa are supposed to act, the way heroes should act. One of them is never killing; others are seeking out justice, protecting the innocent, helping the poor. Do your Menti have a similar code?" LoJak asked while watching Hanako scribble in her journal.


Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

 

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Soraya [Near the Chiisai Ryu]
 
Soraya mostly managed to hold back a snort of laughter at that last bit.  Mostly.


Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.


Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

LoJak looked to Soraya, confused.

 

"I'm sorry, did I say something funny?  I'm afraid there's still something of a cultural divide in terms of humour between our peoples."

 

 

:I am the one with a bit of metal around my neck: Soraph thought back, accompanied by the image of a wide grin.

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

 

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: (Hanako)

 

"Well we have Three Virtues: Order, Power and Honor." I said, looking up. To be honest, we didn't we had general rules of etiquette to follow, but did we have moral law on par with that. It did not seem so, given that we valued order, given how many wars we had suffered, peace was something we'd cherish. Self-improvement and the gathering of power generally wasn't frowned upon, unless it was taken at great cost to Order and Honor. Honor meant a lot in our society, but it was more about how it reflected on our clans. So no, we didn't have a code like that.


gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Soraya [Near the Chiisai Ryu]
 
"All I'm saying is that if the average Menti has some book on rules and niceness, they seem to misplace it when dealing with us 'hoko, is all.  You ever been the only person in a room that nobody seems to bother looking at until they need someone to blame? Not a fun experience."


Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.


Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...