BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: As the captain indulged himself to a snicker, the child atop my shoulders continued unabated, irritatingly at ease with her position there.

"It was math, and I hate math, so it was pretty great. Cut into practice time a bit though, but that wasn't too bad. The part where you put Goldie in a headlock was pretty funny."

Hold on, I thought this was an observe and report presentation they were talking about! What part of observe and report involves headlocks?! Did she turn it into an impromptu self-defense class? Had I bought those books for nothing? Those widgets could have gone towards an iStone!

Just what sort of cops were these people?

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

"Huh?"

"Starts with an 'N'."

"Nnnnnnachos?"

I gave her a look, and she gave me one back for about five seconds.

"Right, I'm Denwa! I got all the dominant genes from the family, so I'm basically awesome."

That wasn't how genetics worked, Liquid. "Dominant" doesn't mean "better".

"Huh? B-But then why are they dominant?"

"They just are. When did they even start teaching that in your grade?"

"They didn't, you just leave your books lying around open a lot."

I couldn't exactly call her out on that one.

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Upvote 1

helo frens

IC: Aine - Cave (Temple)

"Are you compensating for the fact that our Fe-Toa companion had previously encased it in metal? Because that could slightly throw off the accuracy of your measurements," Aine said to the Matoran measuring the Artakha bull as she patiently waited for Aokora to give her something to do.

== Ga-Koro - Cave - Temple - Ovaloid Chamber - Treasure Chamber  ==

== "Time to get to work" ==

OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran Orca

IC: Orca was about to hand Aokora the measurements when she turned her attention to the Cy-Lesterin Aine when she asked about the inaccuracy of the measurements. Orca didn't even think about that when she first started measuring. Or maybe she did, she wasn't sure. Looking back over her notes there was nothing regarding the alterations of added bulk due to the metal skin it now sported. "That is a very good catch Aine. I don't think I even thought about that. Though in the long run I don't think there will be much concern over a micro change due to the extra layer of metal protection. Without knowing the thickness of the coating I cannot accurately modify my calculations." Finally looking at Aokora she figured the Leader could have the final say on what she wanted to do with the current measurements. "Will these calculations work for you Aokora or would you like me to crunch some additional numbers?"

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

IC Red

Wearing a cocky half smile, he took the small metal spike and held it in his right hand. It took several seconds of focus, but it abruptly shot forth, headed for the wall.

Unfortunately, the wall was made of stern stuff, solid rock to be precise. The projectile smashed into it incredibly loudly, but did not stick. "Eh, I'm sure I'll get better with that one..."

...but close to it

OOC: An Aya post was asked, and ye shall receive. 

IC (Ayiwah):

The Commodore's looked approvingly after listening to the Datsue's words. "I am glad to hear that, Vilda Mako." she said, quite formally, but then added: "As long as you don't start speaking in riddles like an elder," with a wink.

"And now I will take my leave. It appears I am not the only one asking for your time today." With a nod, she turned and opened the door again, coming face to face with Dakte. It felt odd, since the other Menti was still in his full outfit. 

"Ageru Dakte." she formally greeted him, then stepped past him and made her way back to the bridge. 

:Taz, how are things with you?: she mentally reached out towards her Lieutenant.

IC (Dakte)

"Ma'am."

The male inclined his head respectfully, although perhaps a little curtly (then again, perhaps it was just fatigue from their watery ordeal showing through). As the Commodore stepped briskly away towards the bridge, Dakte entered Mako's cabin and gave the Datsue a slightly weary smile.

"Mako," he said in greeting. "Are you well?"

IC (Tazera)

:All shipshape,: Tazera Ideatalked back from the bridge. On leaving the Akiri's hut, Ayiwah had sent her lieutenant to secure the Ryuu as she herself dealt with the situation in the village. It was always possible, after all, that the kidnapping attempt was a diversion intended to draw attention away from the submersible. Thankfully, she had found the ship floating safely at the dock, just as they had left it.

:Though if I may say so, this incident leaves me a little uneasy about these islanders, however sane the majority of them may seem to be.:

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Vilda Mako (Mako's Cabin)

"Does the Soko reach high for its meal, or wait for the fruit to fall to the ground?" I replied, figuring Dakte had probably heard the Commodore's last remark.

"I'll save you the trouble; yes and no. Yes they reach for it, but no they can't actually reach the highest growing fruits they prefer, so they have to wait for it to fall down."

"Doesn't stop them from trying though, and not me either. I'm doing well, not great, but not terribly and I'm getting better. I'm just sitting here and thinking about everything we've seen so far. This island's a strange place, even if that Toa ruined some of it for us."

"So, what do you want?" I replied as I reclined a little.

"Don't give me that," I replied when he appeared to glare a little "you don't know me well enough to be paying a friendly visit, and you're not here to kill me. If you were, you'd be dead by now" I said with a self-assured smirk.

"You're here because you want something"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC (Dakte)

"Touché, Datsue," Dakte replied, his smile returning. "I am indeed reaching for a higher fruit of my own."

He seated himself on a nearby stool, and his expression grew serious again.

"When I said I should have been able to subdue Labelle, you and Akimoto told me that what happened was not my fault, but that's not quite what I meant. I don't consider a personal failing. You see, I don't believe it was my mastery of the Soulsword and Mindarm that failed: it was the very nature of the disciplines themselves.

"Her command over water...it trumped my own powers. It let her keep me at a distance and neutralise my Soulsword, and forced me to rely on the Mindarm, which could not match the water for sheer force."

He leaned forward a little, hands clasped in front of him. The two males' eyes were locked: despite his age, the steely strength of Mako's gaze matched Dakte's.

"I need a more subtle tool," Dakte continued intently. "I need my own trump card: a way to counter these elemental powers, distract them, disable them outright. I need a way to end battles quickly—better still, before they begin. I think you can give me that."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

I sat up as I realized where Dakte's thoughts were heading. I looked into his eyes as he finished.

Realizing what he wanted, I also realized something else I'd forgotten, the other half of being old: people are gonna assume you know what you're doing.

I don't know about that.

"You want me to teach you willhammer"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"I see, but if you want that, you'll have to make your case to me." I said seriously as I stood up, arms crossed with an unblinking gaze.

"You have to show me how your desire to improve yourself pleases Zuto Nui and the Three virtues."

"You want to increase your Power. But Order and Honor must also- naaaaah" I couldn't stay serious for very long. I had never been big on that sort of thing.

"Just kidding, don't worry. I don't need to hear you talk pretty, I prefer the hands-on approach."

"Show me your moves. I want to see what you've got, and base my decision on that."

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Jalkron

"Of course you'll get better.  It's pretty hard to get worse at this stage.  Let me think for a minute.  Ok, magnetism is a force, so you won't be manipulating any matter.  I would try to focus on increasing the strength of the force, or concentrating your force on a specific part of an object.  Try to keep that spike in the air until we reach the supplies."  Suddenly a grin spreads across Jalkron's mask.  "Dude,I'm a toa of iron and you're a toa of magnetism.  This is gonna be fun!"

Edited by Vestak

OOC: Not quite. As I said, the amulets have no effect until after an hour passes; and then, they only get a specific power. Sorry!

IC: Aokora clicked her tongue. "He thinks I've never seen a body. Well, time to crack this open. One of you able to do that?"

Maeloc nodded. "Back into the water. Surround the entrance," he said in a whispering tone. He pointed at Zarkov and Insidian, still crossing. "You two, back around the bend." As the turaga waded back into the water, he dug his spade staff into a crack in the bricks to keep himself afloat.

Fyura followed, clawing into the cracks around the sides, clinging to the side, ready for when someone entered the room.

"Hmm," Casanuva wondered as he absentmindedly tied the pendant around Soraph's neck. "I don't really know. I think there's going to be another battle, to retake the Koro. Can't say when, though. Kalyss and I, along with a few other Toa that we picked up, are going to be nearby, in Ihu-Koro, so we'll be nearby if anything goes down. But there are a lot of wildcards involved."

• Upvote 1

The times, they are a-changing...

== Ga-Koro - Cave - Temple - Ovaloid Chamber - Treasure Chamber ==

== "Time to get to work" ==

OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran Orca

IC: "I don't think I can." Orca said of her abilities. Though in truth she had no idea what she really could do. She no longer had access to her Water element abilities and as far as she knew no such ability to crack open a body was within her skill set. "I don't think I even have anything with me that could do the job." Taking off her pack she started dumping out its contents. Some spools of line for fishing and a couple extra fishing hooks, some soggy bread from the water trap (yeah should have really thought that out better), finally some cloth and rope.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

IC: Zaara - Tunnels. 

Lightstone held before her, Zaara continued exploring the tunnels. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: The Fa-Toa turned to Akimoto. "Well, they mostly are regarding my team. Two of our members are unaccounted for, and we have reason to believe there are in Ko-Koro. Or they were, at least. Aaaand then there's Skorm."

Vakua groaned and clutched his forehead; it still stung from when the Ba-Toa had knocked him unconscious.

IC: "He's a Toa that trained with us. I'd call him Brother, but... We ran into him the night before your expedition arrived. Something happened to him, he got... sick, or something. Vakua said his mind was twisted, almost unrecognizable. He tried to kill us. Sank one of these lilypads when we were fighting on it, threw Kalyss into the sky, almost drowned Vakua... When Kalyss last saw him, he was escaping into the jungle. He severely injured one of the Marines, and we heavily suspect he killed another."

The Fa-Toa looked into the water past the avenue they walked on. "When we were training, we butted heads a lot. By the end of it, though, some of us figured he was the strongest out of all of us. That, and the fact he wears a Huna and knows how to use it, means he's not the kind of Toa you want after you."

IC: Verulas (Spectre) - Ga-Koro (Gate)

Finally having made his way up to the gate, he soon caught sight of some others who were also standing around outside the city. Most of them seemed to be of the standard guard variety, and another was a Vortixx, which, considering his luck with them recently, caused him to start thinking that this already wasn't going to go over well. Still, sensing no immediate danger, he continued on his way towards the village.

And then he saw a being that matched the description of what everyone else on the island seemed to refer to as a "Rahkshi."

From what he had heard of them, he slowly began reaching for his sword, but stopped when he noticed that it wasn't rampaging around like a wild Rahi.

Well, that's odd...

"Huh," he mumbled, momentarily forgetting he was still within earshot of everyone else present. "Must be housebroken or something..."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Lash.

"Oh great, more brakas' come to gawk...." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

And the Vortixx curse strikes again...

"This is the part where I'd usually make a sarcastic remark, but I'm going to be the mature one for once and not do that today, Vortixx, since starting up a random arguement with you is more likely to hurt my chances of getting inside the village than to help them," he said. "So in other words, I'm just going to let that last comment slide, and leave you and your charming personality untouched by me and my pure awesomeness."

Edited by Timageness
  • Upvote 4

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

She shrugged, still waiting to find out if she was going to be allowed into the village or not.

IC:

LoJak looked down in thought. The way these Dasaka described their homeland made him feel ill at ease. From the sounds of it those at the bottom of their caste system were little better than slaves, and their society seemed too focused on power. Everyone on Mata-Nui knew that such a fixation eerily similar to Makuta's own.

Part of him told LoJak that these foreigner were his charge just like all Matron and Toa, and should be afforded the same kindness and respect, but another told him to be cautious.

"I hold you'll excuse me, but could you tell me why you've come to Mata-Nui? What is it you're looking for here?"

Soraph rubbed Casanuva's arm in comfort.

"I'm so sorry. I know how hurtful it can be when someone you thought was family turns out to be such a monster. But I hope you won't be leaving for that Ihu-Koro place too soon, you only just got back! There's still so much to do" Soraph said with a gleam in her eye.

"Aren't you hungry? I'd wanted to try some of the local food here before but the whole kidnapping thing happened. It's about time we made it through a meal without some terrible tragedy happening.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC (Ace): Ace briefly contemplated trying to find a decent vantage point to get a better look at the Koro.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

IC: Casanuva chuckled. "Yeah, that would be nice. Vakua, you lived here for a bit, any recommendations?"

Vakua wrinkled his mask, raising his hands. Maybe the place I worked at? The Great Takea, I guess.

Turning to Soraph and her companions, Casanuva put a small smile back on. "My brother recommends the Great Takea. He worked there for a bit when he was staying here, that's where we met back up. A bit of a dive, but they have fresh fish, prepared well. Drinks, too."

IC: Luyn

Luyn looked around, registering the room's every detail. Eventually her eyes settled on a certain spot where she felt comfortable hiding, somewhere along the wall across from Fyura. She walked over and crouched, thumbing the grip of her axe in anticipation.

She never did have the patience for a proper ambush.

And the Vortixx curse strikes again...

"This is the part where I'd usually make a sarcastic remark, but I'm going to be the mature one for once and not do that today, Vortixx, since starting up a random arguement with you is more likely to hurt my chances of getting inside the village than to help them," he said. "So in other words, I'm just going to let that last comment slide, and leave you and your charming personality untouched by me and my pure awesomeness."

IC:

Teacher began to sorely miss the days when he could just kill people who irritated him.

-Void

• Upvote 4

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Dessa

Still a bit worried due to the Toa's rapid departure, but determined nonetheless, the Vortixx made her way to the gates of Ga-Koro, intending to travel along the Old Fusa Path.

But there seemed to be a bit of a kerfuffle blocking access into and out of the village.

OOC: Lash and guards and Leah and Rahkshi and whatever

- - - - - - - - - - 

IC: Gabe

He brushed at his fedora before brandishing another and admiring/inspecting it for stains.

Stains?

Yes, stains. No further queries.

IC:

Tyrus looked over as a new Vortixx walked towards the village gates. Although not entirely pleased at having to deal with additional citizenry, at least this one appeared to be without the company of Rahkshi and arriving from within the village.

"Sorry, ma'am," the Lesterin said to the newcomer. "There's a slight situation here at the moment. Just be patient and we should have this worked out soon enough."

OOC: Hello Dessa.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

And just when I thought my day couldn't possibly get any worse...

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"I'm not that fat," Lash interjected, "if she wants to leave, I don't see what's stopping her." 

Edited by Locus