BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Lash.

"Breathless, step to the side, please," Lash made a gesture, and the Rahkshi obeyed, stepping over to the side of the path. "There. Now he's not obstructing anyone's way in or out of the city." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC (Ace): Ace tried to get a decent look at the Ga-Koro entrance from where he was.  No dice.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

"Breathless, step to the side, please," Lash made a gesture, and the Rahkshi obeyed, stepping over to the side of the path. "There. Now he's not obstructing anyone's way in or out of the city." 

IC:

"I am less concerned with physical obstruction than the risk of emotional provocation," the Marine replied flatly.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

The Umbraline Menti worked to maintain her composure, but the situation was... Confusing. Chaotic. Daijuno seemed to have retreated for reasons unknown, and multiple beings were now crowding around on the surface of the Ryu. So many people.

.:Daijuno, please return to the deck. I'm not permitted out here alone.:.

"I don't really know," She said carefully to Goldie, looking over as she saw a familiar Ba-Toa arrive. Sinshi gave a slight bow in greeting. "Mr. Tarkus, good to see you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"Yeah...brothers, huh? Where would they be without us?"

"Hey, Red, what the ###### has gotten into you!? You're BLOWING ME OFF?"

"I'm not trying to."

"Yeah, well you are, dickhead. You're blowing me off when I crossed two Koro to find you--"

"Thanks, Whitehot. Honest. But I'm okay. I just don't want to be around home for a little bit."

"It's been four months!" she said indignantly. "I had to put myself on leave for my entire FIRST MONTH of Ussalry duty to make sure you were okay! Mom's been crying and I don't know how to make her stop, and Dad is yell--STAY HERE!" 

Her little brother checked her first blow effortlessly with one massive shoulder, but her other hand caught him right in the nose. Redhot's guileless blue eyes crossed in shock while he stumbled back, and his big sister instantly felt so guilty she thought she would cry here in front of him.

"Ow," he muttered sullenly.

"...Red, I'm sorry."

"It's cool. I know."

"No, Red, we're all stressed and I've just been freaking out since you left, I really shouldn't have--"

"It's cool. Whitehot, it's alright, just...thanks for coming. Enjoy the beach or something. I'm okay."

"I should...Goldie. C'mon. I want to get changed before we go anyway."

-Tyler

Edited by tylerlicious definicious

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: "I know, right? Can't live with them, Can't live without them."

So what, am I just not even here anymore? I'm just a convenient ledge for you to perch upon now? Did Miss Soter come and do a quick tutorial for ignoring your own brother's very presence? I'm hurt, sister.

"You too, Miss Sinshi. I would bow myself, but..."

"So this is Sinshi? Figured you'd be taller."

I balked. She had to go and pick that one?

"You're on my shoulders!"

"I'm Denwa Vafbagr, pleased to meetcha!" my little sister continued, undeterred as she stuck a hand down to what was about about eye-level for me. The nerve of this kid! Ignoring me is bad enough, but using my height as an excuse to a bad cliche greeting line at Miss Sinshi on top of that?!

I am being denied my right to the pursuit of happiness here! What had I done to deserve this? I ask this of you, Mata Nui. Of you, Great Beings. Of you, Vishnu!

--------------------------------

IC: "Rrrrrrrroger. You kids have fun."

Soon, Dashi.

Soon.

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

IC:

Don't be nervous.

I ain't nervous! I'm White Hot! 

She was nervous, she realized as soon as they were out of sight from the sub.

"Literally shoot me," Sgt. Whitehot Munequita grumbled as she tossed her (dress code worthy) Marine jacket into her locker and closed it shut with an E L B O W. The Toa of Earth pulled her Takeas jacket (custom-cut, designed like a jersey, MUNEQUITA #1 emblazoned proudly on her back!) on and zipped it up all the way to her collar with a sigh. "I hope the bar owner guy doesn't file paperwork. I mean, we could get out of it, his bouncer was putting hands on me, but like that, plus all the paperwork from Parakuka ######--Goldie, you still listening?"

"Yuhhuh."

"Word. What do you think?"

"I think the Takeas still lost last week DOEEE."

Smarmy ############. Way to make her self-conscious. Good thing the Dasaka didn't know what sports were like.

Whitehot flipped her badge twice in the air and finally decided against pinning the trident to her shoulder. Checking her reflection in the mirror and giving the silver bracelet on her left wrist a test spin, 

I'M READY 

...ish

If she doesn't think I'm cute Mom really is going to make me ask Goldie to marry me

She was armed with Salamanders, a couple hundred widgets for food and continued Kolhii bets with Dantas, and her guile. At the very least she could ask her out on a date or something. Right?

Whitehot more like RIGHTHOT

...Don't say that out loud.

"Here's hoping," she said with a grin, fixing her collar and drumming her palms on her bared midriff. "Alright Goldie. Wingman it up. I won't forget this."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"I am less concerned with physical obstruction than the risk of emotional provocation," the Marine replied flatly.

-Void

"Alright, that's your decision," she shrugged, "don't blame me for any complaints you get." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC (Akimoto)

"...yeahhhh, maybe not."

Aki shrugged one shoulder. "I don't think we'll be eating with you, thanks. No offence -you guys seem cool- but we'd rather not take the risk."

IC: Casanuva tugged at one of the holes in his Pakari. "Yeah, heard about that trouble you all had. Crazy toa tried to poison some of you, right? Well, I promise I won't slip you girls anything." He gave a knowing glance at Soraph. "Well, except maybe a coy look or two."

Vakua was very glad he had his visor to conceal his eyes rolling.

Edited by Necrocybermancer

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Zaara - Chamber.

After a few minutes of carefully exploring some of the nearby tunnels, Zaara returned to the main chamber. "This place is a maze," she said as she approached Aokora and the others, "it'll take ages to explore it all." 

"Very well," she considered the Toa's words, "a home on the shore would suit me fine. Having a home at all would be nice...." she indicted Breathless. "You want him left standing right here in the middle of the road, or do you have somewhere else you'd rather he wait?" 

IC (Leah):

The Toa Maru looked from the two Vortixx to the guards and then back. "We only ask that you treat others as you would like to be treated yourself. We harbour no ill will here and the only darkness is that which one brings with themselves - and which they should leave outside our borders. Leave your Rahkshi here at the gate, tell it to behave and you are welcome to enter and enjoy Ga-Koro's hospitality. "

She awaited Lash's respone, her Ruhaku actively displaying her aura of intent.

IC (Tazera)

:All shipshape,: Tazera Ideatalked back from the bridge. On leaving the Akiri's hut, Ayiwah had sent her lieutenant to secure the Ryuu as she herself dealt with the situation in the village. It was always possible, after all, that the kidnapping attempt was a diversion intended to draw attention away from the submersible. Thankfully, she had found the ship floating safely at the dock, just as they had left it.

:Though if I may say so, this incident leaves me a little uneasy about these islanders, however sane the majority of them may seem to be.:

IC (Ayiwah):

:You and me both.: the commodore replied. :But that does not change our mission.:

:We will just have to be smart about how we proceed.:

While continuing the mental conversation, Ayiwah made her way through the ship, seeing more and more of the sailors out of uniform. Expectedly, many looked like they were doubting this move, but quite a few of the Dashi were also enjoying the sudden change to 'casual wear' - though not enough to neglect saluting their commanding officer as she passed them by on her way to the upper deck. 

:I will be heading out into the village myself again - feel free to join me topside.:

OOC: Anybody interesting in trinket shopping and maybe even scouting out the surrounding lands outside of the village with Aya a little? ;)

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Leave her own darkness outside the borders? After all the things she'd done.... the people she'd betrayed.... those she had killed..... it would be difficult to just leave that behind. 

"Fine," she said after several long moments, "Breathless, stay here, don't attack except in self-defence, and hold onto these," she handed her whips and her knives over to the Rahkshi. 

Now unarmed, she turned to the Toa. "You happy now?" 

IC: Zaara - Chamber.

After a few minutes of carefully exploring some of the nearby tunnels, Zaara returned to the main chamber. "This place is a maze," she said as she approached Aokora and the others, "it'll take ages to explore it all." 

== Ga-Koro - Cave - Temple - Ovaloid Chamber - Treasure Chamber  ==

== "Time to get to work" ==

OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran Orca

IC: "Or a powerful Toa with a Mask of Sonar. He could map the maze faster than we could physically explore it I would think." Orca had to laugh at the first part. She was trying to stay in good spirits since she was a powerless Matoran, locked away from her only known elemental affiliation.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

IC:Elaadis

Finishing off her meal, she glanced at the drunk Toa, a significantly less hammered Ta-Toa behind her. She recognized the mask, silver with a blue trim, should be a Rode but lacks the fin. She couldn't put her finger on it, though.

"Well, you see new things every day. Never know what you'll find if you look hard enough." She shrugged with a smile.

IC:Maelri

Her brain turning for a moment as she tried to remember the process for ordering food, she raised a finger and pointed in the vague direction of the innkeeper.

"Y-You. Yeah. Can we have some...karz...food, yeah, coupl'a meals mate? Jus...somethin, mate." She said as politely as possible, stumbling over to a table and sitting down. Wow, this was comfortable.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Verulas (Spectre) - Ga-Koro (Gate)

"Does this mean that traffic in and out of the village can go back to normal now?" the Bo-Toa asked, folding his arms over his chest as he impatiently began to tap the ground with his foot. "Because I'd really like to get in there sometime today."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC:

The Umbraline Menti worked to maintain her composure, but the situation was... Confusing. Chaotic. Daijuno seemed to have retreated for reasons unknown, and multiple beings were now crowding around on the surface of the Ryu. So many people.

.:Daijuno, please return to the deck. I'm not permitted out here alone.:.

"I don't really know," She said carefully to Goldie, looking over as she saw a familiar Ba-Toa arrive. Sinshi gave a slight bow in greeting. "Mr. Tarkus, good to see you."

IC:

I'm going to regret this.

My fingers curled tentatively around the lip of the submarine's hatch and, silently praying to Zuto Nui, Zataka, and whatever sort of god that this "Makuta" fellow, began hauling myself up and out. A discerning eye - mine - spied that Goldenpecs had left (score!) along with Whitehot (boo!), and Sinshi was still standing there, looking imperiously uncomfortable as ever while Tarkus (meh) and Denwa (reminds me of me!). I tried shooting her a grin as I got to my feet, but my exertion only about half of my mouth could manage it and it ended up as a weak smirk.

"Tarkus, uhhh, you were the man at the big hullabaloo with the Parakuka lady, correct?" I asked, raising an eyebrow and crossing my arms. "Thanks for the assist back there. You seem like a good guy."

"Does this mean that traffic in and out of the village can go back to normal now?" the Bo-Toa asked, folding his arms over his chest as he impatiently began to tap the ground with his foot. "Because I'd really like to get in there sometime today."

IC:

Tyrus glowered silently as the Maru allowed the Vortixx to enter the village without efforts to acquire information regarding her interactions with known terrorists from her, but held his tongue to her. Instead, he turned to one of the newcomers, a Toa who appeared to be of the Green, and gave him a cold look.

"You may enter the village if you so wish," the Lesterin said. "Simply ensure that you respect the laws of Ga-Koro during your stay, and we shall have no quarrel."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

"We're back! Hands up!" Whitehot sidled up to the dock again, hands in the jacket pockets over her ribs and as close to a shy smile as she ever got on her face. She was used to going out on the town like this with Goldie, but it seemed like the fact she was trying to make an impression on a foreign culture had finally settled in on her. "Sorry I, uh, vanished...Miss Sinshi. Wanted to change. Was getting stuffy. Yeah. Would you...like to get dinner with me?"

And Goldie!

"And Goldie," she finished hurriedly. "And...me."

"I would enjoy that, Miss Whitehot. Daijuno will have to come as well, if that is alright, given the Commodore's ruling on Dasaka moving about alone. But she seems to get along with you and Mr. Goldie quite well anyway."

"Yeah, of course. We'll just get a booth for four and no one'll be worse off for it." Slowly, a wide smile stretched across her face and she drummed the bottle of Salamander's across her toned abdomen. "Don't suppose they got...bacon where you come from?"

"...Bacon?"

"...Oh, sweetie. You're in for a treat tonight."

If it was possible for Whitehot Munequita's smile to get any more excited, it would have happened right at that moment.

-Tyler

• Upvote 1

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Huh. No questioning who I am or what my business is inside? I guess the guards around here are a bit more lax than I thought...

Following the unpleasant Vortixx inside, but purposely putting some distance in between them so it didn't actually appear that he was following her, he looked up towards the clouds, almost enjoying the weather for a moment before he remembered why he he was actually here.

He had a job to do, after all.

For some reason unknown to him, the memory of his street fight in Ta-Koro muscled its way towards the forefront of his mind. He remembered the words that were spoken, the heated optimism chastising him for his actions, and the fact even though he had tried so hard to deny it, deep down, there was still a piece of him inside that wanted to believe in what the Toa Maru of Air was saying. But in the end, the rest of his life past just came flooding back as well, drowning out those hopeful words as they snapped him back into the cruelty of reality.

By the time he and his team were done with this village, the population of Ga-Koro would be one member short.

"Sorry, Korero," he said mostly to himself as he returned his gaze back down to street level. "Sometimes the world just doesn't work like that."

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: Sorry about the wait... combination of waiting for that, a load of essays, and general writing fatigue.

IC: Kalyss scarcely breathed as she heard two sets of footsteps. They were practically at the threshold of the room. From the dim light coming from both hallways, she could make out that they were single file. She glanced to Maeloc, across the dim pool of water.

The Onu-Turaga had activated his Akaku, and could faintly see through the wall, and saw the two approaching. Two toa. One Iron, the other... a Ta-Toa? Unknown. No matter. He saw Fyura's eyes glint. He nodded, his lenses making a click as they readjusted.

Fun time. Fyura, clinging to the wall with her left hand, quickly reach to her side, her hand glowing with Hunger, grabbing at the first Toa.

IC: Jalkron

Fyura grabs onto Jalkron's arm.  He is startled, but where others would freeze he immediately moves, using his powers to make that part of his armor come off in her hand.  He jumps back through the doorway and fills it with a sheet of metal two inches thick, it's edges weaving around the stone to prevent it simply being knocked down.  "I doubt that will hold them for long.  Le'ts get back to the others, we can hold them off there."  Jalkron takes off running down the hallway.

Edited by Vestak

IC (Leah):

Security was anything but lax though. She looked at the passing Toa, brow furrowed as her mask power displayed his aura. It was...conflicted, to say the least. She turned to Tyrus.

"Keep an eye on that one, please. Something's off. I'll go and chat with our other guest."

Then she turned and followed Lash, her pace casual but quick enough to catch up. When she was almost walking next to the Vortixx she said: "The Piraka don't just hand out gifts for nothing. They must have asked you to do something in return."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

"They asked me to help them attack Onu-Koro," she said with a shrug, "I went there; they never showed up." 

OOC: Forgot one thing...

IC: The moment Fyura's hand grabbed Jalkron's arm, her Energy Hunger started drinking deep. Before Jalkron could unfasten the armor, a portion of his strength was sapped. Fyura stumbled back in recoil, sending the vambrace flying. When she crawled into the tunnel, she was met with a wall of metal. She growled, looking for purchase, finding none.

"Luyn, take care of the wall."

Jalkron finds himself gasping for breath as he and Red reach the fire trap  He figures it must have been that Skakdi somehow, and he pauses a moment to get his breath back.  Then Jalkron begins speedily stepping across the tiles, using bits of dark, dull metal to hide the marked panels as they cross   "Hurry up!  We need to reach the others to give them some warning!  Although, I wish we could stay and watch them get roasted."

Edited by Vestak

IC Red

"Let us pass? It is them that will be needing to do the passing."

As they approached the fire traps, he came to a stop, the corridor narrowed before the room, providing a good point of ambush. The red toa brought his voice down to a whisper, "right here is a good a place as any to make a stand. The hallway leading here is long and narrow, you can wait at the far end of the room and provide suppressive fire." He hefted his pickaxe, stepping to the direct right of the entrance. "Anyone that makes it through will be bottled up and distracted." He made a quick mock swing of the pickaxe at the doorway.

That'd be awfully painful for anyone coming through.

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

"An ambush is exactly what we need, but I suggest we do it with the others.  From the glimpse I got there were at least three, and that skakdi looked huge  She also managed to drain some of my energy, not very much, but if she grabbed onto you, well, I don't know what would happen.  Come on, we'll get to the others, douse the lightstones, and ambush them when they come through the doorway there."  Jalkron glances at the fire trap.  "Of course, that's assuming that they get past that."