IC: Betrii

"Just a dead-end cave. Want to head to the Koro?"

IC: Toku and Raku - Ga-Koro

He quickly pushed Raku through the waterfall 

"Thanks"

Raku said sarcastically 

Toku then followed him out the cave. 

I walk through the gates of Ga-Koro. The huts aren't much to look at, but seeing all the Matoran work together is amazing all on its own.

IC (Dakte)

"It's certainly scenic," Dakte replied, standing nearby. The Menti wasn't even out of breath.

And the view was scenic. Naho Bay stretched out before them, encircled by more sandstone cliffs and crags except at the far end, where the mouth of the bay straddled a small island. Beyond, the open ocean glittered in the sunshine.

Down below, the pads and bridges of Ga-Koro floated just off the beach like a green spiderweb. The Chiisai Ryuu was a small cyan dot by the docks.

IC: Vilda Mako (Naho Bay)

"You know, Dakte, now that we're here, I'd like to show you something" I said as I hoisted myself in the general direction of upwards.

"Kama," I beckoned the bird over to me, she dutifully descended from the branch she was perched on and took her seat on my outstretched arm.

What followed was a brief moment of silence that I'd bet looked pretty bizarre to Dakte, since it consisted almost entirely of me and Kama apparently trying to stare each other to death. Our conversations, such as they could be called that (man-to-bird isn't exactly and equal exchange of minds) were rarely vocal, if at all.

Eventually, I nodded with a satisfied smile and turned to the Ageru.

"How would you feel about seeing this place from the bird's-eye-view?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Ic: Krakant

Krakant was tied between two places - going with the person who would pay him, or go elsewhere. To add to matters, his arm was messed up. He could enter the city, but he didn't fancy passing those guards, and he didn't trust the validity of the doctors in Ko. Reluctantly, he sighed.

"Guess I'll go to Ko then.", he said to no-one in particular.

Ooc: Krakant to Ko-Koro.

I walk through the gates of Ga-Koro. The huts aren't much to look at, but seeing all the Matoran work together is amazing all on its own.

IC: Raku - Ga-Koro

"Yeah some trip"

He said sarcastically.

"This was your choice, Raku. What's more interesting to you?"

Raku was starting to test my patience again.

"What I mean was you didn't have to come with us. But fine, let's go look at something on fire, or something."

"Hey I was here to learn the magic of friendship or something, and you know what, watching something on fire would sure be more interesting then this place!" 

It's time to move on.

"What I mean was you didn't have to come with us. But fine, let's go look at something on fire, or something."

"Hey I was here to learn the magic of friendship or something, and you know what, watching something on fire would sure be more interesting then this place!" 

"Fine then!" A bolt of electricity shoots from my spear,  hitting a tree, which bursts into flames.

"You wanted a fire, there's your fire!"

It quickly spreads to several more trees.

"That was sarcasm you.....um...that fire is spreading.." 

"Great. Come on, Toku, let's get some water. Raku won't get near it."

I half-collapse my shield, forming a makeshift bucket. I run to the ocean and scoop up some water, tossing it on the trees.

"Well, this is boring. Where's the action at?"

I half-collapse my shield, forming a makeshift bucket. I run to the ocean and scoop up some water, tossing it on the trees.

IC: Toku - Ga-Koro

He summoned a small tornado to blow out the fire, although it largely resulted in the trees falling down

"Well at least the fire is mostly out, just gotta get those little bits on those tress to the right. Anyway why are you looking for action per say?" 

It's time to move on.

IC: Toku - Ga-Koro

He summoned a small tornado to blow out the fire, although it largely resulted in the trees falling down

"Well at least the fire is mostly out, just gotta get those little bits on those tress to the right. Anyway why are you looking for action per say?" 

IC: Betrii- Ga-Koro

"I don't know, maybe fighting some losers?"

IC:Elaadis

She regarded the Falls warmly. "There were no waterfalls where I'm from. Every now and again this one spot on the occasionally active volcano would burst open and we'd get a pretty sweet lava river ending in a small fall, but that was more exciting than serene. I'd never get to look at it long, though. Nice to be able to sit down and just..."

She thought. Things had been brutal back home. When she'd first become a Toa, she had been lightly armored, and had such wimpy arms for a Toa she struggled to lift her Halberd even with her Pakari. Now, she was the strongest member of the now disbanded team and the most heavily armored. Not a day had ever gone by after the beginning of the conflict back home that she'd been able to sit down and just enjoy herself. Always 'Elaadis, guard this', 'Elaadis, patrol that', 'Elaadis, no, don't kill him, we're not murderers'.

"...just relax."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

[Ga-Wahi, Naho Bay]

Most people would have hesitated at polling out into Naho Bay during sunset, when the takea sharks were usually the most active, but Talli was a fisherwoman born, and she had been afloat in much worse.  Besides, there was no better place to watch the wall of stars than out in the middle of the dark sea.

OOC: Open for interaction.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

OOC: Boss lady is back in play...well, sorta XD

IC:(Ayiwah)

The commodore had been stargazing as well, though with her knowledge of nautical charts she managed to recognize several of their own constellations despite the extremely different point of view. And then Tarkus showed up and, without warning, offered Sinshi a gift that was worth more than the entire fleet under her command.

"Do not let Rayuke see you with that, he might get jealous." Ayiwah commented from nearby, a soft chuckle sounding on the nightly breeze as she watched the Menti handle the metal sword. She was joking of course - not to mention about her family of all people - something she would never do publicly back home. Perhaps the drinks had gotten to her a little as well, though she did not feel even the slightest bit inebriated.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC:

"Ohhh. So it's less dick envy and more like..."

Whitehot saw Tarkus, momentarily shining with pride, look her way in alarm. She heard a small chuckle floating along the breeze from Golden Weapons.

"...cockfighting?"

yukyukyuk

Man, she was hammered. She should get some sleep.

-Tyler

Edited by Luke Schwarz

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Vilda Mako (Naho Bay)

"We don't, but what we also don't share often is our ability to let others have a peek if they so wish" I replied.

"I figure this is a good place to start for an aspiring Willhammer. You won't actually be doing anything, I'll take care of the heavy lifting, but you'll get a sense of what it might feel like"

"I can tell you, it's quite an experience" I reassured as Kama pivoted around on my arm to give Dakte an encouraging squawk.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Day

Day watched Melna's fall from beginning to end, eyes tracing her pencil dive until she sliced right through the water, disappearing beneath its shimmering surface. He stood there a few seconds, taking in the sights. His left foot hovered where the rock ended, tempting the empty space before him, and with another inch forward, he was off.

The rush was brief yet familiar, something he often experienced with his Kualsi but just a little more visceral. He felt himself falling, his feet slam into the water and the dimming of light when it surrounded him. He looked around, spotting Melna exploring a reef not too far off. Propelling himself forward, he swam with graceful ease, a lone black figure that scared smaller fish as it approached them.

His lungs tingled, their air supply dwindling though they still had a few seconds left in them. When he got close to Melna, he surfaced, taking a single gasp that was enough for him to get his breath back.

IC:

Soraph raised an eyebrow. 

She didn't see why Fyura's companion was so quick to interrupt the Parakuka-latched Skakdi. That usually mean't someone had something to hide. The Dasaka decided not to comment on the deception - after all, the expedition was here to make friends with the locals.

"I understand, rocks can be troublesome. That's why back home we prefer to build with crystal. I'm Soraph by the why; who might you be?" she asked the Turaga.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC (Akimoto)

Aki nodded. "It's beautiful. Have you always lived here?"

IC:

"I've actually only arrived to this village a few months ago," Tyrus said, taking note of Darien's sudden arrival and acknowledging it with a simple nod. "Before that, I was something of a wanderer; I travelled from village to village, performing odd jobs to sustain myself and keep my skills sharp."

The Lesterin chuckled softly. "In fact, I've not always lived on this island; my homeland is some far-off place which has never been seen by the natives here ... and will likely never be seen by any again."

"Darien!" Tyrus added, moving forward to clap the Toa on the shoulder. "What about you? Perhaps you could share more knowledge of this village with our friend here?"

[Ga-Wahi, Naho Bay]

Most people would have hesitated at polling out into Naho Bay during sunset, when the takea sharks were usually the most active, but Talli was a fisherwoman born, and she had been afloat in much worse.  Besides, there was no better place to watch the wall of stars than out in the middle of the dark sea.

OOC: Open for interaction.

IC:

There was a sudden thunk against the side of Talli's boat which, perhaps, she could have taken for a Takea swimming a tad too close to the vessel. It would have been a sound theory, had the thunk not also have been accompanied by the equally-sudden cry of "Hello! Is there anyone aboard?"

IC:

"With a gift like this, how could I not?" The Menti gave a rare smile. "I will maintain it, and care for it. And I will make sure I climb that hill."

IC:

I don't suppose this means that I can take back the other half of the buoy, does it?

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]