BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Streets)

"Fair enough," she said, preparing to rephrase the question. "How many people like us do you think live here in the village, then?"

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Natharius - Streets.

"What's that supposed to mean?" The rephrased question was even more confusing.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Streets)

"You know... People who have to fight tooth and nail on a daily basis just to survive. People who don't have proper roofs over their heads to take shelter under when a storm rolls by. People who sit out on the corner of the street and beg for money just so they can feed themselves... and end up getting spat on instead."

Septima turned her head towards Natharius, attempting to establish eye contact as she did so.

"Our kind of people."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Natharius - Streets.

"I have no idea..." he was starting to see where she was going with this, "...but perhaps we ought to find out."

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Darien

"Oh! Uh...sure, of course." Darien cleared his throat. There was plenty he could say about the island, but what exactly would be of interest to the foreigner? "Anything specific you want to know about perhaps?" 

IC (Akimoto)

Aki inclined her head in greeting, then shrugged. "Not really. Tyrus offered to show me around Gak-Oro; is there anything you think is particularly worth seeing?"

IC: Darien

Darien thought about it, there were a lot of places worth seeing, but what made Ga-koro really special, unique among other villages. 

"The underwater greenhouses, they are quite the site to behold." He answered finally. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Drome

Watching Kadon go down was hilarious. In trying to outsmart me, he had gotten outsmarted by momentum. All it took was a little Drome rotational ingenuity to bring even the sparkiest of thunderbolts down to mere static. Now we were both in pain.

Now we were both in pain.

Karz it. I didn't want to go back to any hospitals this quickly. Seeing the offer that had presented itself, I decided to take it. I could lord it over Kadon later. As soon as he took a blow, he was already ready to fold under compromise.

"Yeah. Truce."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Elaadis

"Yeah. Certainly a new sight for me." She sighed. And indeed it was. "Only ever heard of them from my friend Theraad."

IC:Maelri

The hungover Ga-Toa curled her arms around her head, accompanied by a groan.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

She shrugged. "Didn't really have expectations, all I had was Theraad's rough description from his homeland. Poor Theraad..."

"But anyway." She rubbed her face with her palm, returning her gaze to the falls.

"Magnificent. At least compared to anything where I'm from."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

She grinned. "Perhaps we could go see it eventually. Unless, of course, you don't want to." She shrugged.

"My home had some nice sights too. Just...most of them didn't last long."

Edited by SnowyAegis

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC:

"The message reads, 'Go hoooooooommmmmmmmmmmeeeeee! Go to your girlfriend and your best frienddddd, Incommodoooooooo! I have never met him but he sounds like a pretty cool guyyyyyy I think you should do as I suggesttttttt!'"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Arkrak

"Incommodo, I am on vacation. Enjoying the scenery. Committing myself to relaxation and distraction because my hometown has been conquered by the forces of darkness."

He had gotten far too used to the other Toa's shenanigans to get angry, but a shiver of frustration could be detected in his voice.

"I have to apologise for my friend," said Arkrak, turning back to Elaadis and giving her a short, apologetic bow. "He is ... exuberant."

• Upvote 1

Elaadis also turned her attention to the bush, crossing her arms and thinking for a moment.

"Your girlfriend you mentioned back in Onu has a very similar name to this Incommodo." She looked at Arkrak.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC:

Incommodo stood up out of the bush where he was crouching, looking slightly sheepish and scratching the back of his head. "I'm... I'm sorry, man. About the whole Ko-Koro thing. That's some bad . Sorry for the whole bush thing as well, it's just..."

The Toa of Magnetism shrugged. "We miss you, man. I missed you."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

"Hm." Was the response. She glanced at the Fa-Toa. Why did he hide behind a bush? If they were friends, why didn't he just say hello? Was he a fugitive? Was Arkrak a fugitive? Were they spies? Who could she trust? Could she trust herse-

Shut up Elaadis. She looked at Arkrak.

"So, who's this friend of yours?"

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC:

"I am, I'm just running a little short of cases."

"And clients."

"And a workplace."

"Job security in this economy can be pretty harsh, bro, but an out of work detective is like an out of work artist: you're never really out of work, just broke and homeless."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

An eyebrow was raised. "A private detective? Huh. This island is just full of surprises, I'm not even sure I know what a private detective is." she stated before pausing.

"We didn't have them where I'm from." She explained, shrugging.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC: Incommodo

"Well y'see, we live in a world that is full of mystery and excitement and crimes that are too boring for the police to get off their asses and solve them."

Incommodo smirked proudly, gesturing at himself with the thumb on the hand that wasn't around Arkrak. "And that's where I come in."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

"Oh really? Sounds a lot more interesting than my world, right up until about two days ago. Before then mine was nothing but fighting and people I knew and cared about dying, so that's a change."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC: Arkrak

"He assists people with minor issues," the Toa of Sonics translated. "Such as grabbing Kolhii balls out of very tall lamp posts for Matoran."

It represented the relative peace the island had found, however.

"I suppose it would be a welcomed change of pace," he admitted.

Edited by Tyler St. Francis

"Towns literally on the water, actual waterfalls, and private detectives, oh boy what next?" She said semi-sarcastically. New things were happening so fast it felt like this island was from a child's book, it felt surreal.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

"Underground cities, people living in a volcano. The last guy I knew who lived around volcanoes ended up getting kicked into one." She looked down.

"I kicked him." She paused for an uncomfortable amount of time.

"Don't worry, he was a psychotic serial murderer, he deserved it entirely."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC:

"I remember when I dealt with serial murderers," Incommodo smiled fondly, his mind filled with recollections of that one farmer who hired him to find out what was eating his animals (in a shocking twist ending, it was not the wife as Inc himself had suspected, but another Rahi).

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]