Jump to content
Nuju Metru

BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Recommended Posts

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Streets)

"Well, someone around here must have an idea," she said, shrugging. "Perhaps we should start by asking around...?"


Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Streets)

"..."

Septima tried really hard to stifle a small chuckle, but she ultimately failed at it.

"I wasn't talking about asking people where all the village's criminals would be hanging out around this time of day, Natharius; only if they knew of anyone who had fallen on hard times recently. We're not looking for psycopaths, just those who are more likely to turn towards less... acceptable methods of survival."


Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Streets)

"Hmmm... Well, I suppose we could start by checking the street corners and possibly the alleys, though we should stay alert and try to keep our distance from the more violent individuals prowling around," the Fe-Toa mused. "Drawing attention to ourselves, especially from the guards, isn't going to do us any favors, either."


Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Natharius - Streets.

 

"I didn't have any intention of drawing attention to myself," he assured her, "One arrest is more than enough for me."


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kadon

 

On the one hand, I hated that I couldn't get back at Drome. On the other, my headache was really killing me.

 

I stood up unsteadily. "Fine, then. Let's get going to Po-Wahi- if we don't get there soon, we're going to kill each other." Confidently, I started off in the direction that I thought Po-Koro maybe was. I didn't bother to check if Drome was following. Drome might be dumb, but I figured he had enough brains to follow my lead. After all, how hard could it be to find Po-Koro?

 

OOC: Kadon to Po-Koro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:Elaadis

Elaadis stopped in her tracks, mere feet from the Koro gate. After a pause, she turned, eyes meeting Arkrak's.

"Is something wrong?" She asked, her head tilting sideways a little. "All the time you sound really...flat. Blunt. If something's wrong, I'll listen."


aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

 

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

 

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Drome

 

This was going to turn out just like how we reached Ga-Koro again, wasn't it? Just randomly wander and find the wrong village. Kadon had as much map sense as a drunken blind Brakas. Next stop, probably the inside of a volcano.

 

 

OOC: Drome to Po-Wahi


This is my signature


It has words in it


They don't say much


 


BZPRPG profiles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC (Dakte)

 

Dakte did as Mako instructed. The Menti's focus was unwavering.

 

IC: Vilda Mako (Naho Bay)

 

Kama took off from my side, and perched herself on a branch behind Dakte, facing me. I didn't need to keep as close contact with her as with Dakte, we would find each other.

 

Kama's sight slid into place in my vision, and in that moment, I reached out towards Dakte's mind, which through his concentration was already prepared to accept the link.

 

Well within, I encouraged his mind forward, past my own and in closer contact with Kama's, so he could see and feel clearly what happened next. My focus rested on keeping the connection intact.

 

:Go:

 

And Kama took off, beating her wings frenetically to gain height as she soared skywards, her wings pushing her further up with each push against the air.

 

She was in the sky, we were all far up among the clouds, the wind ruffling our feathers, no ground beneath or feet, nothing in our way. In the distance, we could see the sunset. To us, it looked almost like it was descending into the depths of the volcano in the middle of the island.

 

We put our wings close to our body, and went into a frenetic dive towards the ground, the wind whistling in our ears like the sound of a soulsword swinging their blade, stopping with a big "swoosh" as we stretched our wings again to keep clear of the ground. We weaved in an out of the palm trees, ducking under and going over branches and leaves like we didn't faze them.

 

We had no limits, no boundaries, we were free.

 

Kama slowed down, coming to a stop on the branch she'd left from. The vision blurred away into the black, and the real world returned to us. I broke the silence with a grave, serious tone.

 

"What you've seen, has been my escape many times"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

 

Ferron-Nuparu-Mar-Zelvin-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Trava-Mako

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Darien

 

Darien thought about it, there were a lot of places worth seeing, but what made Ga-koro really special, unique among other villages. 

 

"The underwater greenhouses, they are quite the site to behold." He answered finally. 

 

 

IC (Akimoto)

 

"Underwater?" Aki looked skeptical. "That sounds really cool."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Thak:

 

"Not too far, little cave off the coast." He fished the Widgets out of a satchel.


Credit and thanks go to @Onaku for the wonderful art that is my profile picture!

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

"Ko-Koro?" Soraph said. Wasn't that the place Casanuva had gone to with his team, the village they'd be returning to soon. The frozen village overtaken by villainous thugs? The Vilda had thought these character before her were interesting before, now they were positively captivating. 

 

"Unfortunately I'm under orders not to leave Ga-Koro right now, certainly not by myself."

 

She looked down, eyes moving back and forth as thoughts raced through her mind. She looked back up.

 

"But if I am able to travel soon, I'll definitely look for you. I should probably be heading back to Casanuva and the others now... if I can't find you, who in Ko-Koro should I speak to for this antidermis substance?"


Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

 

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Maeloc rubbed his chin and exchanged a confused glance with Fyura. "I don't really know. Fyura, you got it from Zaktan, right?"

 

The fe-skakdi shrugged. "Vell ya, but I zhink Hakann might be geeving et avay now."

 

A bemused expression made its way onto Maeloc's face. "Really, I'm just sating your curiousity, the Piraka are giving the stuff away. It's not my concern how you get there. Now, unless you have any further questions, we should be going."


BZPRPG Profiles


TOA KALTA: Casanuva Vakua Kalyss Skorm Zueya Aelied Cyrix


OTHERS: Denrika Fyura Raiyo Aokora Maeloc Askha Somei Sydelia


"They belong in a museum!"


"So do you!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

"Indeed," Tyrus said. "Remarkable design. I've done some reading up on them."

 

IC: I blinked myself back into reality, and curiously peered over the napkin as well.

Hey, having a Marine on what's close enough to speed-dial in this world is never a bad thing.

 

IC:

 

"Uh ... I can read this, but ... I have no idea what it means."

 

I turned to my native companion.

 

"Tark, you know where this is?"

 

-Void


 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

more like whitenot to be honest

 

Whitenot getting much sleep tonight.

 

Whitenot getting a better chance to tell Sinshi how she felt.

 

Whitenot getting any chance to express herself with anything cooler than a freaking steel sword, from a cool guy like Tarkus, which made it all the worse because she was proud of him.

 

Who, around here, could say they were proud of how she'd acted tonight?

 

Whitenot.

 

No one had ever made her feel protected, even when she knew she could protect herself. No one wanted to step up for the ace. No one but Redhot Bomaye and Sinshi Umbraline. And she couldn't speak to either for dog ######.

 

Whitehot balled up her jacket and tossed it into a dining room chair, shedding off the rest of her scant wet clothing as she walked upstairs. Her bedroom awaited her, the center door in a catwalk that blended her first floor to her second. The master bedroom had a smaller balcony outside what passed for a tall, thin window; it was j5ust enough for one girl to stand on and heave in lungfuls of the beach's briny air. Normally, there was little more she ever wanted after a night's work, and little that could bring a smile to her face as quickly. But she wasn't in the mood to smile tonight.

 

Whitehot sighed and flopped down on her bed. She instantly regretted it; sleeping on the sundeck might have soothed her tired, upset nerves.

 

She had a pretty smile.

 

I hope Tarkus appreciated it.

 

What was wrong with her? Why was she being so petulant? She'd fought all her life, and sometimes people lose fights. Not me, but...people. With big grins and blue eyes and red jackets waiting to be tailored. They lost fights they should have won all the time. It's the way the world worked. 

 

She should have known that, better than anyone. She was just some loudmouth ###### from the Lightstone District who'd gotten it into her head that she wanted to see the stars one night.

 

We were only doing our duties.

 

She sighed, cool breath bouncing off the cool side of the pillow. The sea breeze blew along her bare back.

 

Not that she wouldn't do it tomorrow. Or that she wouldn't love doing it, because it was Umbraline Sinshi, the most determined girl that the most determined girl on Mata Nui had ever met. But...she knew now. 

 

Tomorrow, she'd wake up wiser.

 

-Tyler

Edited by Luke Schwarz

whats up doc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: "Uh, yeah, one second."

Holes punched in a napkin with the Marine's Trident. Well, I think it would be safe to say that that would have been a tough task for anyone in broad daylight, let alone at nighttime with only the moon and the soft blue-green glow of Miss Sinshi's soulsword.

Luckily for me, I was equipped with the big guns for that sort of thing. I activated my Rau.

And understood.

"5648 Tarakava Lane. So entering through the markets like she said, that would be..."

My eyes flicked over to Sinshi, and for a moment, I considered the fact that I could mislead her right now.

...But why would I want to do that? A petty act of misdirection, from me? Why would I even consider keeping her away from a friend? What was I, some jealous prospective boyfriend?

...

"The third one in. I don't know any further than that, but the layout's easy enough from there."

I'm not proud of the thought crossing my mind. Affecting a yawn, I turned away from the group, staring back out towards the sea. "I should probably head home pretty soon here myself..."

Evidently, I wasn't thinking straight anymore.


helo frens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Sorox

 

Flying vertically while trying to remember why you came here was hard enough. Sorox was also trying to figure out if that officer from before was gonna tell any of his comerades-

 

Uh-oh. Stupid had fazed out and now two people were standing in front of him. He quickly dropped out of flight mode onto his feet to avoid crashing into them.

 

OOC: Interacting with Natharius and Septima

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

"I apologize, Tarkus, We've kept you here far too late." The Umbraline Menti gave a slight bow, and a half smile. "I appreciate what you've done greatly. I shall see you in the morning. I may try to locate Whitehot's house before tomorrow, so I do not waste time come the morning."


fK5oqYf.jpg

 

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

 

 

  Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Streets)

Septima (who, last time she checked, anyway, was actually still sitting on a nearby bench) saw only a blur of motion out of the corner of her eye, which was enough for her to instinctively slide further away from Natharius in an attempt to not get hit by whatever happened to be flying towards her general direction.

Unfortunately, however, said bench didn't get the memo that it needed to be under her when she eventually came to a stop, which resulted in an extremely ungraceful impact with the ground. To make matters even worse, the bag containing the rest of her lunch then began its descent, falling through the air before harmlessly bouncing off of her head.

If she hadn't been too embarrassed to move, she would've started thanking Mata Nui that she had the foresight to place the lid back onto her container of dipping sauce.

Edited by Timageness
  • Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Sorox

 

Uh... Okay, say something and stop standing like an idol; you want them to beat you up and report you?

 

"S-Sorry about that.. You okay?"

 

Oh you dumb brakas.

 

I tried, okay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Zeal, Hakari and Rerin Haln from Le-Wahi... after getting lost, I presume (sorry  :o )

IC: Zeal - Old Fusa Path

Zeal blinked awake atop his Kane-Ra, still loping dutifully along. Quickly grabbing the reins, he brought Aki to a halt and surveyed the area around him and his travelling companions.

"We're definitely in Ga-Wahi, right?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Hakari

 

Hakari, after squealing and giggling for hours while riding on top of a Kana-Ra, had since passed out and fallen asleep. As Zeal spoke she stirred a bit, letting out a groan. 

 

"...five more minutes...mmm?" Hakari slowly sat up, letting out a yawn as she stretched her arms into the air. "Where are...OH MY GODS! Look it's there in the distance! Ga-koro!" She pointed frantically down the path, before flailing her arms around. 

Edited by Leonard Bones McCoy


My Bzprpg Profiles, Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Zeal - Old Fusa Path

He jumped in surprise when Hakari started yelling, then laughed it off.

"Alright, guess we're nearly there. Yah!" Zeal whipped the reins and off they went again, down to the Village of Water.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

IC:

 

"Indeed," Tyrus said. "Remarkable design. I've done some reading up on them."

 

IC (Akimoto)

 

"I wouldn't mind seeing them... if you'd like to show me."

 

 

IC:

 

"Sorry, ma'am," Tyrus said, almost looking sorry. "The greenhouses are far too precious to allow entry without clearance from on high. I'm sure you understand."

 

IC:

 

"I apologize, Tarkus, We've kept you here far too late." The Umbraline Menti gave a slight bow, and a half smile. "I appreciate what you've done greatly. I shall see you in the morning. I may try to locate Whitehot's house before tomorrow, so I do not waste time come the morning."

 

IC:

 

The idea that I know held, in my possession, a working knowledge of Whitehot's home address filled with me with a sublime sense which, like sublime senses tend to, both awed and terrified me. Maybe most here didn't, except the Commodore, perhaps, but was fully aware of what I was capable of.

 

If we had been back on the Archipelago, where I'd have never spent months crammed into the same four-bio-by-four-bio-square space as Ms. Sinshi Umbraline, and where I'd have never seen her as anything more than a paid piece of safeguarding a system determined to keep me under the heel of its boot, and where I'd have never met a woman who, barely even knowing me, was willing to swim out to sea and steal me a fortune, maybe I would have been more inclined to exploit this intimate knowledge to my own advantage. Maybe I still would.

 

But - and you can call me a sap for this one, I don't particularly care - I was standing on a spot of beach, underneath a sea of stars that twinkled in a night so dark that you could understand why it would need an entire Goddess to rule over it ... and I wouldn't have been here without two love-lorn dorks out on a Tahu Burger date.

 

There are people back home who'd call me a radical, a firebrand, a mover-and-shaker.

 

But there are some things, I suppose, that you just don't try and shake up.

 

"Yeah, probably a good idea there, Sinsh," I said, practically shoving the napkin into the Menti's hands. "Thanks a bunch, Tark. You're a real pal. If you ever decide to visit the Archipelago, drop by my office and I'll give you a Rora's welcome."

 

-Void


 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Hakari

 

"Yay!"

 

IC: Darien

 

"Right...probably shouldn't have mentioned it. My apologies." Darien rubbed the back of his head. 

Edited by Leonard Bones McCoy


My Bzprpg Profiles, Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC (Akimoto)

 

Aki nodded. "Right. Makes sense, I guess."

 

A moment of silence passed.

 

"Well... anything else I should see? I mean-" she glanced at the sun, now dipping towards the horizon, one hand shielding her eyes. "-I should probably get back to the docks pretty soon. But I've got enough time to wander around a bit."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Streets)

The Fe-Toa silently nodded.


Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC (Akimoto)

 

Aki nodded. "Right. Makes sense, I guess."

 

A moment of silence passed.

 

"Well... anything else I should see? I mean-" she glanced at the sun, now dipping towards the horizon, one hand shielding her eyes. "-I should probably get back to the docks pretty soon. But I've got enough time to wander around a bit."

 

IC:

 

Tyrus was silent for a moment, his blue eyes clouding over in thought. He had, obviously, memorized most of the major landmarks of Ga-Wahi years ago, and Teacher had a working knowledge of the less savoury locales in this artificial Olympus sitting atop the water.

 

That being said, the Marine had a feeling that bringing Ms. Akimoto to one of the village's Jaga-fighting rings would not ingratiate him to Darien and the rest of the army.

 

"You haven't been to Ga-Koro before, isn't that correct?" he said to the newcomer, smiling blandly. "If that is the case, then the obvious choice would be the Naho Falls. Wouldn't you say, Darien?"

 

-Void


 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Vaíl, Naho Bay
 
She sat at the center of the boat, though to be elsewhere in the tiny vessel would have been nigh impossible. Her left arm was stretched back, gently guiding the boat's small outboard motor as the vessel chugged steadily toward Ga-Koro. The bay was calm - nothing could be heard save the motor's quiet sputtering and the waves' soft lapping at the boat's sides. Vaíl glanced upward at the expanse of the stars for a few moments of appreciation before returning her gaze to the sea. Her body was relaxed, but here eyes were alert: she had seen more than a few takea fins slicing through the water that night, and while she knew the sharks would prove little danger to the wary voyager, to let her guard down would be to take a wholly unnecessary risk.
 
An indistinct span of time slipped away into the night, and then Vaíl saw looming out from the water a murky silhouette, a silhouette which soon resolved itself in the glow of the moon into another small vessel. It looked to be anchored, and there was one passenger, maybe two. As she neared the boat, she cut the motor, allowing her craft to drift slowly up toward the other. If the person aboard noticed her approach, they gave no indication thereof.
 
When she reached a comfortable speaking range, Vaíl raised a quiet greeting. "Evening," she said.


Q2TtLEz.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

Tyrus was silent for a moment, his blue eyes clouding over in thought. He had, obviously, memorized most of the major landmarks of Ga-Wahi years ago, and Teacher had a working knowledge of the less savoury locales in this artificial Olympus sitting atop the water.

 

That being said, the Marine had a feeling that bringing Ms. Akimoto to one of the village's Jaga-fighting rings would not ingratiate him to Darien and the rest of the army.

 

"You haven't been to Ga-Koro before, isn't that correct?" he said to the newcomer, smiling blandly. "If that is the case, then the obvious choice would be the Naho Falls. Wouldn't you say, Darien?"

 

-Void

 

 

IC (Akimoto)

 

She raised an eyebrow. "Naho Falls?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[Ga-Wahi, Naho Bay (Talli)]

 

Talli sat up as the bulk of the larger craft nudged into the space beside her raft.  It was too dark to make them out, but they looked vaguely toa-shaped.

 

“Evening,” she said in reply.


[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - LuciraMorie - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed

Clan Plangori - Clan Kuychar
I got that string theory--it doesn't work to push, you gotta pull.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Vaíl, Naho Bay

 

"Hope I'm not interrupting anything," Vaíl said, pulling her arm across her chest to stretch her shoulder - it was a bit sore from guiding the motor. "You don't see many people out here at night, especially on rafts."


Q2TtLEz.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...