BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC: *hits backspace to delete a sentence I didn't like*
​*gets sent back a page*

​IC: (Datrox)

"There we go."
The room was spacious, with various lightstones placed around it giving a warm, welcoming atmosphere. There was also a desk, sitting by a single window. All in all, a pretty nice place. One problem, though.
There was only one bed, and a fairly small one at that.
​"So...wanna flip a widget to see who has to sleep on the floor?"

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC:

Whitehot considered that for a second. It was clear she hadn't thought her reassurances through.

"Well...the berries and stuff, right? Nobody likes hot fruit."

-Tyler

IC:

"... do you guys have hot fruit?" I asked. "Is ... is that a thing here? Not to sound ignorant or anything ... just that I'd be willing to believe in anything existing here by now."

The image of me digging a very deep hole for myself suddenly sprung to mind.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: (Datrox)

"I was gonna pick that...heads, then."
​Datrox flipped the widget and caught it in his hand.
​"Aha! Heads! I...wait, we were flipping a widget to see who would sleep on the floor, weren't we?"

Edited by Pat Lee

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC:

"I play sports. Well, played. Out of practice. I think the Dasaka might really appreciate Kolhii. You should see the stadium in Ta-Koro before you all leave." He said conversationally, unconcerned by her wariness. He still lowered his voice a little, out of deference to what seemed to make her more comfortable. "I would give you my name, but it wouldn't help you, would it? You said it yourself. You aren't from here. I could be famous, but my name would still be worthless in your eyes. I use yours because it gets your attention."

He seemed almost amused when he paused and continued. "I'll answer any questions as to who I am, if you want, but let's not pretend that's the same thing as my name."

IC: Soraya [The Great Takea]

"Yet in my experience, it's usually bad news when someone offers one but not the other," she shot back.  Behind her, she could hear Aki and the mountain at the bar in conversation, which did nothing to assuage her nerves.  She hadn't seen this guy at all on the way in, and now he was dancing around her questions.  A jig, to be precise.  He was guiding the conversation at his own pace, and years of bartering had instilled in her a deep aversion to anyone who could pull that off besides herself.

"So," she went on, "you can play mystery man if you like, but in that case you'd better have the pitch of a lifetime if you're trying to sell me something.  In fact, why don't we skip right to the counter-offer? You tell me how you know who I am."

IC:

"I know because I must know, in order to do my job." The Matoran held up a finger, as if quieting the Dashi preemptively. "Before you accuse me of being mysterious, that's the best answer I can give, Explaining how would take more time and faith than you have, You know, and I know, that knowing your name should be impossible. And that's the point. Opening with the impossible will make what comes next a little easier to swallow."

"Did you know the Matoran have their own version of the Three Virtues? Your people, the Dasaka, have Order, Power, and Honor. We have Unity, Duty, and Destiny. The latter is what I am focused on today."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC (Ayiwah):

"How would you like to take your training into the field?" The commodore asked, with heavily implied purpose.

IC: Vilda Mako (Chisai Ryuu)

By reflex, I actually refrained from raising my eyebrow. It was an old rule, don't show it when you're surprised (yes I know I'm retired give off). Instead I folded my hands and gave her a frank stare back again. Kama helped.

"Well, if you still think I could be of some use in that regard, I'd quite frankly be mad to say no"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Ignore Datrox's thoughts there, I was tired and got all mixed up with the widget toss.

"The people who own the inn? Of course. We're all good pals. I think."
Datrox took a pillow off the bed and handed it to Sorox.

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC:Neya

Neya thought for a moment, briefly thinking back on...most of her life.

"It varies. Sometimes it gets bad, sometimes it's nice. It depends on where you're going and what the trip there is like. You might get ambushed by something, or the weather might take a downwards turn. Or, it stays sunny and warm and the road there stays clear."

IC: Cyramar

No, he didn't, did he? To be absolutely honest, there was very little at the moment he was sure of, and what this place was for still lay outside that list.

"No...I guess I don't." He turned his eyes away from the window, to meet the stranger.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC (Ayiwah):

"Good." Ayiwah said, now fully back in her role of commanding officer. "Then you and Dakte will accompany our enterprising crew member and her local contacts on a reconnaissance mission. I want a report on the village of ice and the Piraka and anything else that might be of important. But: do not interfere and keep your distance. I don't want our targets to know we're here just yet and I don't want you to get into danger. I think Kama and Dakte will come in very handy."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Viloz

What kind of answer is tha-

Viloz was interrupted midway through his thoughts when he met the stranger's eyes. More specifically, when he saw his face. It was hard to make out under the hood of his cloak, but from what he could see, it wasn't the prettiest sight.

"Errr," Viloz began, keeping a hand on his bandaged side. "Do you need help or...?"

IC:Cyramar

"Help." He looked down and off to the side for a moment, visibly thinking. Outside of 'What is everything', what did he need help with? He didn't feel like anything was wrong with him, and he hadn't gotten a good look at himself yet so he didn't know if there was something up with his appearance. On the bright side of things, it didn't seem as though the people here were hostile towards strangers or anything, so that was a plus. His gaze drifted back up.

"Why? Is something...wrong?"

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC:Cyramar

Oh no, maybe he'd spoken too soon. He swallowed.

"I'm...not trying to." He pieced together, his sentences slowly getting out faster.

"I...woke up just a few...minutes ago. If there's something wrong with me, I don't know." He scratched at his collarbone.

M...maybe that'd help? Maybe it wouldn't. He could only hope for the best.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

OOC: Semi-timeskip, if that's okay.

IC Sorox

Well, the brave warrior tried desperately to stay asleep for more than five minutes at a time, and stay awake less that 15. It was all in vain, and eight hours later as the sun was just above the horizon, he awoke with a start after a particularly loud and obnoxious snore.

Well, I'm too awake to go back to sleep now... He poked the Toa of Fire's leg.

OOC: It's fine. Unless you want detailed IC posts about the kinda stuff Datrox dreams about.

Datrox shot up from the bed.
​"EH WHAT WHERE--"
​He looked over at Sorox.
​"--oh, it's just...you. Is it morning already?"
​He stretched.
​"I slept great! Man, I missed this town."

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC (Ayiwah):

"Good." Ayiwah said, now fully back in her role of commanding officer. "Then you and Dakte will accompany our enterprising crew member and her local contacts on a reconnaissance mission. I want a report on the village of ice and the Piraka and anything else that might be of importance. But: do not interfere and keep your distance. I don't want our targets to know we're here just yet and I don't want you to get into danger. I think Kama and Dakte will come in very handy."

IC: Vilda Mako (Chisai Ryuu)

"Well alright then, so long as Soraph agrees to those terms I think we'll at least live through it to tell the tale" I replied.

I stood up, and gave the Commodore an honest salute. It wasn't often I had a reason to do that nowadays.

"I'll start right away" I assured, and made for the exit.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Sorox

He affixed the collar of his cape around his neck once more, getting off of the floor and dusting off his knees.

For the third time in his life, he felt as if the world was about to pivot on a whole new bearing - Him. Not in the egocentric way, but in the feeling of a hundred lives' worth suddenly being placed on your shoulders, Without reason, and the order to tough it out if you wished to continue living.

...That being said, he felt like an idiot for having this feeling right after he spent the night with a drunkard in a town where he had no clue what he was doing. If there had been an air of importance about him, it died in under a minute.

IC: (Datrox)

Datrox stepped out of the room and held the door open for Sorox, not realizing that he had seemingly reinvigorated the latter for a short time.
​"C'mon, it's time the Vanguard went out to paint the town red."
​A beat, as Datrox thought over what he had just said.
​"...not in the violent sense. The...you know what, you know what I mean."

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)