BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Toa Karra

Karra chuckled. "Pretty much,"

She demonstrated her power by magnetizing a fork to her hand. "See?"

The waitress came back with Karra's order. She placed her plate of toast and her glass of orange juice on her table and disappeared into the kitchen.

IC: Zavesh (Ga-Koro)

"How is that gonna be useful in a fight?"

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

"Easy. I can also control one's armor and weapons. In short if I were in a death battle with someone, I could take control of his armor, lift him in the sky and throw him into a volcano or something like that." She replied as she took a sip of her orange juice.

OOC: I'm not entirely sure if a Toa of Magnetism could do this. I just thought they'd be similar to Magneto :P

Edited by Darth Kranie

"Well, when you put it like that, it seems pretty powerful. It's a shame Skakdi like me can't use our elemental powers without another one of our species."

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

"Over yonder," she says, sweeping her arm vaguely, "By which I mean Le-Koro."

///////

"Well, that depends on what I'm supposed to do. Usually though, yeah it's pretty fun."

///////

"I'm probably going to go outside, put up a sign advertising my bounty hunting services, and then find somewhere to sleep."

///////

"...Yeah, alright," says Zavesh, "It doesn't seem like the waitress is gonna bring me my food anyway."

With that, she stands up.

///////

"Yeah, I suppose it is." She looks around, admiring the village.

///////

"So, have you had any friends who helped you in your bounty hunting carrier?" Karra asked as they strolled along the giant lilypad things.

She was eager to know more about bounty hunting and seemed very intrigued in it.

Edited by Koala Kranan

"A few, but mainly I work alone," says Zavesh, slightly uneasy at walking on the possibly unstable lilypads.

Edited by Kovsorr the Collector

///////

"Wondering what?"

///////

IC: Verulas (Spectre) - Ga-Koro (Rooftops)

Relieved that the sun was finally beginning to set, the Bo-Toa once again resumed his journey across the rooftops, hastening his way towards the docks in an effort to put the village behind him. He wasn't exactly thrilled about getting himself wet again, but taking a ship directly to Ko-Wahi was about as risky as trying to exit out the front gate, so he was left with little other choice.

Too dangerous to wait around for the others. Hopefully, they'll take the hint and head back to the outpost when the client tells them that the job has already been completed.

OOC: Verulas to Ko-Wahi.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"Join me?" queries Zavesh, folding her arms, "You mean like join me on my bounty huntin'?"

///////

IC: Volin

"Thanks," Volin said, tilting the cup to his lips so he could take a few generous gulps, seemingly unaffected by the tea's near-boiling temperature. There was a certain bitterness to it, softened only by a flowery aroma and sweet aftertaste he didn't recognize. Nothing too offensive, but not exactly his favourite drink in the world. If he ever drank it again, it would probably be out of courtesy or for the supposed health benefits.

"So, what were you guys doing before all of this?"

IC: Trava (Ga-Koro, Beach House)

"Living life on the edge" Trava replied with mock 'edginess' in her voice. She smirked and leaned back in her chair, settling in nicely with her own cup of tea.

"Like I said, I'm a traveller, I spend my time moving. The last time I stayed under a solid roof was... oh, that'd be Onu-Koro the night before we ran into each other. A couple days before that would be the last time under a roof I'd even care to remember. At least Le-Koronan furniture is more my thing."

"I don't particularly like Onu-Koro, it's dark and stuffy and just... no, even the lighting is wrong."

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Maldrakk

He was nowhere to be seen.

Well, a rumour was a better starting point than a dead-end. If this fellow actually worked for a cable-car, and it wasn't a front, then he could easily just walk away and never be seen again by the likes of them. Besides, he was still coming to Ko regardless; it was only now top-priority. And if he managed to get there before him...

OOC: Maldrakk to Ko-Wahi.

"#### me," Volin breathed as he leaned back into the couch, eyes glued to the ceiling. The news fatigued him more than it annoyed him.

"Trava, how's that tea looking?"

"An awful lot prettier than usual, I'll tell you that much" Trava replied as she turned around. Two steaming cups hanging by a finger on each hand. Trava quickly paced over to where Volin and Oceanna were seated, and placed the two cups on a table nearby. Her eyes were closed shut while she faced them. With a quick twirl she turned away and walked back. A third cup was waiting.

"Thanks," Volin said, tilting the cup to his lips so he could take a few generous gulps, seemingly unaffected by the tea's near-boiling temperature. There was a certain bitterness to it, softened only by a flowery aroma and sweet aftertaste he didn't recognize. Nothing too offensive, but not exactly his favourite drink in the world. If he ever drank it again, it would probably be out of courtesy or for the supposed health benefits.

"So, what were you guys doing before all of this?"

IC: Oceanna

Oceanna took a sip of her tea, her taste buds approved so she continued to nurse it as a conversation started. 

"Well before the whole hunting for Rahkshi gig...I was..." Homeless. "...making a living as a street performer." The earth Toa fidgeted a little in her seat. "It uh...didn't pay as well as I hoped." 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

"Really... what's his name?"

Trava raised an eyebrow inquisitively, something stirred in the back of her mind.

"Now that you mention it, buddy, you do look a little familiar, and I think I know why now"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"I see"

Trava drew another sip from her tea, and couldn't help a slight smirk crossing her face.

"Then yeah, I have had a good deal of stuff to talk to him about. I ran into him recently. Nice guy, good with his circus tricks"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"I met him at a party Le-Koro was hosting, in honor of some averted disaster or another, I've forgotten." Trava replied, casually narrating.

"We had some drinks, went for a dance, and then I spent the night at his place"

Only the faintest flicker of embarassment flashed across her face, before it was gone just as quickly. It was true, and she'd be ####ed if anybody had a problem with that.

Edited by Midak

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Asa

Nothing much to do...

What were the others up to? She didn't know. Did she care? She wasn't sure.

All that she knew was that as she made medicine in the submarine, the world passed by around her.

She had heard reports on the activities of the rest of the crew, but had not gotten involved. She wasn't one to push the boundaries.

Then again, what was she doing her, far away from home, of she wasn't one to push the boundaries?

Was she inf act one who didn't push the boundaries?

Asa thought back on her life, trying to recall if she had at any point in her life pushed the limit.

There was that one time where she... What did she do? Blended several medicinal herbs and sugar water together to create a beverage? Did that really count?

Maybe not.

While tenacity was one of her strengths, she didn't strike herself as particularly rebellious. Never did she do anything outside what was expected of a ringti from a dying clan.

Would now be a good time?

... No. Not in a foreign country. She could get shanked if she tried anything funny.

Stranded in a land faraway from home,

Yet here out of my own volition, I

Am uncertain as to what direction

I should take my life; Zuto, please guide me.

Should I continue as I did before,

Or should I reinvent myself anew?

Under the watchful eye of Ayiwah,

What should I do? What can I even do?

Sadly, I have wasted my time here.

Not amounting to much, just making herbs.

If there is a time to change, it is now,

But I have no idea what to do.

...is she telling me she slept with him?

Volin shifted in his seat uncomfortably, unsure whether he was reading too much into Trava's answer or if she was actually as straightforward as he thought. He was tempted to pursue the topic, even if it had the potential to be awkward, but Oceanna cut in before he could ask any questions.

"He used to be, way back in our teens" Volin started. "We used to live in Xa-Koro, then some travelling circus popped into town and Alfon joined up. Stuck with that bunch for a few years before he called it quits to move on to bigger and better things. Last I checked, he's a cop in Le-Koro though he'll get bored and move on soon."

Edited by Young Wade

"Explains how a Forceman could juggle, at least" Trava remarked. She thought it was a pretty extraordinary coincidence to meet her previous fling's grouchy older brother. Maybe the Great Spirit had a sense of humor after all.

"So how many brothers are there in your family anyway? Just the two of you?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"We have an older brother but we're not biologically related," Volin explained in a breezy tone, waving a hand. "It's complicated. Long story short, Alfon and I grew up on the streets without parents, so Onyx took us in when we were still kids."

Volin took another sip, thinking of a way to avert the topic. 

"How about you? Got any siblings?"

"Nope, only child. Doesn't sound like you had much better parents than I did, though." Trava replied curtly. Her father wasn't a topic she liked to discuss at length if she could avoid it. Volin could go and ask Alfon if he wanted the rest of the story.

"Must've been nice to have family with you through growing up like that. I kinda envy you, actually" she said after a moment. Being a loner was one thing, being lonely was another as she herself had eventually realized a little too late.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"We're kinda the same that way," Volin said to Oceanna. "When Alfon left, so did I. Onyx stayed behind for a bit, but eventually his turn came. We didn't see each other much for next few years until we all ended up in the ILF by some weird miracle."

He smiled inwardly at the memory.

"It's a shame that never worked out in the end," he shrugged.