Jump to content
Nuju Metru

BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Recommended Posts

OCC: Dang, you go "I'll reply tomorrow once" and suddenly it's another two weeks past. Yikes!

 

IC [Ayiwah - Ga-Koro]:

 

The commodore was still trying to process Whitehot's slang when Sinshi asked her question. She put trying to deduce the origin of the word 'poobah' off for later. 

 

.:What is the situation with this 'Ko-Wahi'?:.

 

:It has been conquered by a group loyal to the evil deity of this island - Makuta. Most of them, anyway. The rest are mercenaries and other assorted scum. Accodring to the Akiri they've taken villagers hostage and are threatening their execution at the first sign of an attempt to retake the Koro.:

 

She paused for a second. 

 

:Normally this wouldn't be our problem - I want to avoid the Dasaka getting tangled up in a civil war here at all costs. But the six have allied with these Makuta followers. Which does in fact make this partially our problem.:

 

 

 

IC [Rhow - The Great Takea]:

 

The Skakdi eyed Zelvin with narrow eyes for a few seconds. Then she harrumphed.

 

"Aight, fair enough." she finally said. "I'll help you and you get your untangling. So what do I get?"

 

Zelvin was nice a enough. But a merc's a merc is a merc. 

 

IC:

 

.:That... Does complicate things.:. The Menti frowned faintly as she sipped her coffee again, the only outward sign of her thoughts. .:If they have indeed allied themselves with local radicals, then I do not see how we can bring them to justice without involving ourselves in local affairs. But if we do, that could become costly very quickly. Of those who came with us only Lady Hanako's guards, as well as some of the ship's crew, were chosen specifically for their capacity for combat.:.

 

.:If we get involved we may find ourselves in a fight that we are not equipped to handle, with allies that we do not know, against an enemy we know of even less.:.

 

A beat.

 

.:Forgive me if you feel I have spoken out of line, ma'am. Your decision in the matter is, of course, above reproach.:.


fK5oqYf.jpg

 

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

 

 

  Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC [Ayiwah - Ga-Koro]:

 

:That's quite alright. I value your input and you raise some fair points.:

 

There was a brief pause as the commodore took a sip from her drink as well. 

 

:If it weren't for the presence of the six I would not take this risk. But they may cause harm to innocent people here due to our failure to detain them properly. Like it or not, we became involved when they escaped our custody.:

 

:But I am not too worried yet, merely concerned. I ordered Lieutenant Tazera to conduct a scouting mission. She is leading a unit of the royal guards into the mountains. And as for facing Toa and other species in combat: We may not have experience in dealing with them yet in combat - but they've never faced us either. That should somewhat even the odds...:

 

She trailed off, as an idea popped up in her mind. 

 

:Perhaps our new friends would be willing to divulge a little about their fighting abilities?:

 

The feeling the thought transmitted to Sinshi was easy enough to read. Would Whitehot be willing to show them a few Toa tricks? 


 

 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

--IC: Viis--

"Heh.  I guess not- hic- everyone can hold their booze."

She waved for another drink.

 

--OOC:--

Yeah boi!  1000th post!

Edited by capMARVELOUS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Bar)

 

"No, I'm... quite alright. Got lucky, I guess."

Standing up once again, she immediately felt her legs begin to wobble, only to use the resulting momentum to quickly slide herself onto a currently unoccupied seat.

"Though apparently, my... balance doesn't quite seem to agree. I should probably... stay off my legs for a while."


Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tira

 

Oh ... well I'm sure I can handle two drunken toa, yes I'm sure that is well within my ability. Maybe this toa is a nice drunk, she seems okay.

"We can all stand to rest our legs once in a  while, my name is Tira, and this is my new friend Viis ... what is your name?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Sorry for the long, LONG wait. Internship turned sour and I was exhausted.

 

IC:

 

Casanuva grunted at Soraph's question. "Hearing that your former teammate, who apparently was doused with evil poison, is all healed and better? No, that's a new one. For as long as we've been on this island, I haven't seen him when he wasn't intent on killing us." Inwardly, a part of Casanuva was disappointed in himself. If it had been him, how would he have fared?

 

Next to Skorm, Vakua's mask suddenly quit glowing as he staggered back, retching. Casanuva stopped by laying a reassuring hand on his shoulder. The De-Toa nodded, and shared his thought, carefully guarded this time, with his team. What he says is true.

 

Aelied's face was unreadable as he walked up to Skorm. There was a long moment as the two stared at each other, which came to an end as the Bo-Toa pressed the stained Huna back onto Skorm's face. "Welcome back," he said softly as the vines released the Ba-Toa.

 

Skorm was helped up by Zueya and Vakua. As he brushed the dirt and leaves off himself, Casanuva held out his saber, but didn't let go when Skorm grabbed it.

 

"Don't make me regret this, you hear me?"

 

The massive Bo-Toa wrenched his saber from Casanuva's grasp. "You won't. I promise."

 

A noticeable clearing of Aelied's throat drew attention to him. "It's not your call, Casanuva." The elder toa straigtened himself, then nodded his head at the group's half-packed gear. "It's mine. And my decision at the moment is that we have spent enough time on this. Skorm is back, and a member of this team. We will deal with the consequences of his actions later. Right now, Kalyss is waiting for us in Ihu-Koro; I suggest we move out now, and stop delaying."

 

OOC: Well, that's Skorm's arc come to a close. Sorry about the wait. Soraph, Mako, Dakte, Aelied, Casanuva, Vakua, Skorm, and Zueya to Ko-Wahi?


BZPRPG Profiles


TOA KALTA: Casanuva Vakua Kalyss Skorm Zueya Aelied Cyrix


OTHERS: Denrika Fyura Raiyo Aokora Maeloc Askha Somei Sydelia


"They belong in a museum!"


"So do you!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC [Rhow - The Great Takea]:

 

The Skakdi eyed Zelvin with narrow eyes for a few seconds. Then she harrumphed.

 

"Aight, fair enough." she finally said. "I'll help you and you get your untangling. So what do I get?"

 

Zelvin was nice a enough. But a merc's a merc is a merc. 

 

IC: Zelvin (Great Takea)

 

"Well... I can definitely offer a small sum, privately" Zelvin replied, as she pulled the hood up, secluding her face. Underneath the shadow she indulged herself with a smirk.

 

"Couple that with some action and hopefully someone to put a few good frights into... I know I wouldn't say no."


BZPRPG Profiles

 

Ferron-Nuparu-Mar-Zelvin-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Trava-Mako

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC [Ayiwah - Ga-Koro]:

 

:That's quite alright. I value your input and you raise some fair points.:

 

There was a brief pause as the commodore took a sip from her drink as well. 

 

:If it weren't for the presence of the six I would not take this risk. But they may cause harm to innocent people here due to our failure to detain them properly. Like it or not, we became involved when they escaped our custody.:

 

:But I am not too worried yet, merely concerned. I ordered Lieutenant Tazera to conduct a scouting mission. She is leading a unit of the royal guards into the mountains. And as for facing Toa and other species in combat: We may not have experience in dealing with them yet in combat - but they've never faced us either. That should somewhat even the odds...:

 

She trailed off, as an idea popped up in her mind. 

 

:Perhaps our new friends would be willing to divulge a little about their fighting abilities?:

 

The feeling the thought transmitted to Sinshi was easy enough to read. Would Whitehot be willing to show them a few Toa tricks? 

 

IC:

 

.:She may be willing to, if I ask.:. Sinshi mused pensively, casting a glance in the Onu-Toa's direction. .:I think she may be quite amenable to a demonstration. Especially in exchange for one of my own, if she wants.:.

 

.:A scouting party is wise. We'll know the situation better when they return.:.


fK5oqYf.jpg

 

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

 

 

  Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC [Ayiwah - Ga-Koro]:

 

:Good thinking,: Ayiwah agreed. :But perhaps hold your demonstration somewhere out of sight of the general public. I'd like to avoid revealing our capabilities to the island at large just yet. Rumours will have already started spreading and as long as the situation is this uncertain we need to keep our advantages.:


 

 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Apologies for the late reply.

 

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Bar)

 

"..."

"Septima," she eventually replied. "Pleasure to make your... acquaintance."


Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Bar)

 

"I was... until they cut me off, that is. Gave me some line about... the management and poof! No more alcohol."


Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tira, Ga Koro bar

 

poor thing looked like she'd had too much to drink, I needed to help her in a way that didn't involve alcohol."Have you tried other methods of dealing with your woes?" I asked in concern for Septima "... maybe if you talked about them you'd feel better."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Bar)

 

For a moment, the Fe-Toa seemed like she was about to open up, but quickly backpedaled upon eventually thinking better of it.

"Not much to... tell, honestly. Ran into someone who didn't... agree with me, and did something stupid, is all. Really, really... stupid."


Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tira

 

Not much information, but then again I shouldn't really be prying into the lives of people I just met. It seemed she had a bad run in with someone, but I saw no reason to get involved in Septima's conflicts. Instead I just hummed in agreement with a caring smile on my face "A lot of us make mistakes, but when trouble comes up we just have to work to overcome them"

As I told Septima to overcome her problems I made a pointed glance at Viis.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

--IC: Viis--

Viis detected the pointedness in the last part of Tira's remark, and decided to ignore it.

She sipped once more from her drink, then set the glass down.  This time she didn't ask for a refill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Bar)

 

"Yeah, well... said work would require... running into him again, which I hope... never, ever happens. Better to just... drink myself into a... stupor... and try to forget that the... entire incident even occurred to begin with."


Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tira

 

It was obvious now that I was not going to be able to work out either of these intoxicated toa's problems out while sitting in a bar ... well, not today anyway. Probably shouldn't probe into this painful incident of Septima's, sometimes it really is the best to forget.

"I doubt alcohol will help you move past your sorrows"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC [Ayiwah - Ga-Koro]:

 

:Good thinking,: Ayiwah agreed. :But perhaps hold your demonstration somewhere out of sight of the general public. I'd like to avoid revealing our capabilities to the island at large just yet. Rumours will have already started spreading and as long as the situation is this uncertain we need to keep our advantages.:

 

IC:

 

.:Wise thinking, ma'am.:. Sinshi acknowledged, nodding her head a little. .:No need to tip our hand if we can help it. I admittedly would like to see a little more of this... Wahi, as they call it, and I am sure the Sergeant will know somewhere discrete to demonstrate at.:.

 

.:As uncertain as things are... I have to admit that I'm curious to see the rest of this land.:.


fK5oqYf.jpg

 

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

 

 

  Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

Are they thinkin' about me right now?

 

What's she sharing over there?

 

Whitehot cast a suspicious, slightly baleful glance at Sinshi before taking a hearty bite of the final piece of chicken on the plate before her and Warrant Officer Goldie.

 

She better not be sharin' my boobs with her bosses...

 

Actually, the Commodore's okay. 

 

But Whitehot didn't want it said that she bounced her way into the aliens' good graces!

 

"Not a whole lot," she shrugged in the meantime, between large inhales of food. "Well, I mean, technically we hear lots, you know? Nothing flies out of a city under occupation as fast as rumors, right? We hear lots of stuff. There's anarchy inside the walls, the new Akiri over there went over to broker a hostage release, the new Akiri over there got himself killed, the Makuta followers started purging their own ranks of heathens. Loads of crazy ######. Honestly, only refugees know, and everyone's got a different story. Only way we'll find out for ourselves is by climbing over the wall and sneakin' a peek!"

 

Another lusty bite of chicken followed before Whitehot grinned at the head of the Dasakan delegation.

 

"It's gonna be a friggin' show. We'll make it nice and bombastic for you guys, so you can go home and tell your crystal queens we're better off as breakfast bros than we are as enemies."

 

-Tyler

Edited by Sauce

whats up doc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: The Seventh

 

The fact that the 'Dasaka' that she was supposed to find were located in a waffle house was (much to her surprise) not very surprising to the Ga-Matoran with a destiny or something known as Jaliax the Seventh. She figured it shouldn't've been to big of a deal that aliens would probably wanna take a dig into the native foodstuffs at some point, so after getting the info from her younger, Marine-employed sister at headquarters, the self-proclaimed 'Queen of Braves' had traipsed off alongside Wraith to the entrance of Ga-koro's most prominent (and probably only) waffle house.

 

"This ain't what I thought destiny would look like," mused the Ga-Matoran, taking a glance at her friend. "But Mata Nui has a sense of humour, huh?"

 

She took in a deep breath.

 

It was still surreal, going into a waffle house of all places to look for somebody that was also supposedly entrusted with a Destiny (with a capital D), and that wasn't even going into the fact that said somebody was also an alien from across the seas.

 

But it was a thing, and now that she'd chosen to go along with that weird Matoran's deal, she needed to keep moseying on.

 

"Right, let's head in," she said with a firm nod, more to her benefit than to Wraith's.

 

The Ga-Matoran stepped in, immediately beginning her search for anybody that stood out to be an alien.

 

They were ... actually pretty easy to spot.

 

The crystal armour really stood out, but it was also sort of ... lackluster.

 

Seven had thought they would've been more 'alien'-looking, actually. Not just people with pimped-out gear.

 

Though, it definitely would be easier for her to approach. Yeah, they really just looked like normal folks.

 

"Yo," she said in greeting as she moved towards their table, even before Wraith could stop her or anything. "You guys the Dasaka, right?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

"Already clear I think, but I don't doubt it." The Menti cast an amused glance Whitehot's way, arching an eyebrow slightly when she met the suspicious look. The slight tilt of her head seemed to ask what? as clearly as Ideatalk, but she didn't press the issue. Mostly because the table was approached by a Dashi Matoran that she didn't recognize, and no one else seemed to either.

 

"Yes," Sinshi said with a polite nod. "Can we help you with something?"


fK5oqYf.jpg

 

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

 

 

  Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Wraith

 

Wraith could only watch with slight horror as Seven simply walked up to the group of foreigners and greeted them. Well, that was one way to get things rolling.

 

She was rather blunt with her greeting, it made Wraith cringe internally. Thankfully the aliens didn't seem to mind, one offered a polite response. Wraith relaxed a bit, for now he would simply stand sentinel and let Seven do the talking. He wasn't much for words after all.


My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Gabe

 

The Hatmaster didn't understand why the inhabitants of Ga-Koro were so rude. Everywhere he went - rude gesture here, shaken fist there, insults everywhere. 

 

What is wrong with these people? he wondered to himself as he stole another Ga-Matoran's harakeke and quickly wove it into a fedora while she wasn't looking.

 

When she finally looked over to see where her plant matter had gone, Gabe tossed the fedora into her face, eliciting a squeal of frustration and another few choice words of contempt.

 

Nobody appreciates my art, he sulked, strolling away from the judging glares of the villagers.

 

Absentmindedly, and thumbing a trillby he kept on his person, the Hatmaster wandered into a random building. Maybe these people might appreciate his talents.

 

 

OOC: Your lord and saviour is open for interaction.


defeatable-02-01.png.1eb35986c5606cff03a25f155a100cda.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

"Yes." Sinshi answered honestly, though her eyes narrowed a little. As friendly as her present company was, the events of just yesterday... Weren't forgotten. There was an unpleasant side to the locals, too. Her eyes briefly cast themselves over the Toa behind her before settling against on the Matoran. "She's part of the crew."

"How do you know her, and why do you ask?"


fK5oqYf.jpg

 

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

 

 

  Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Wraith

 

Wraith wasn't sure, but he had a feeling Seven was being too vague.

 

Then again, he wouldn't have been able to explain it any better.


My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Wraith

 

"Seven, I'm thinking they might want more...details before they are convinced." If the looks they were receiving were anything to go by.


My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC [Ayiwah - Ga-Koro]:

 

While focused on Sinshi, the commodore noticed their Toa ally looking at them with an expression in her eyes that told Ayiwah she wasn't thinking about the cold Ko-Wahi climate. More the opposite. 

 

But she answered her question at last. The commodore nodded slowly, pondering what she'd said.

 

"I look forward to seeing your kind in action." she finally said. "And I will make sure to inform our empress of the excellent breakfast." she added, dryly. 

 

Before any more could be said, a Matoran including an entourage appeared at their table, inquiring about Soraya. Her steely eyes zeroed in on the Toa who had spoken last.

 

"An accurate assumption." she said. All warmth was gone from her voice. "Explain yourself."

 

-----

 

[Rhow - The Great Takea]:

 

The Skakdi's chinmoved forward, molars grinding audibly for a moment. Then she chuckled. Or cleared her throat. Hard to say. 

 

"Wait here." she said, then walked off into the backrooms. Zelvin could hear the sounds of rummaging around and Rhow telling somebody else she was heading out and to not blow the place up in her absence. 

 

A few minutes later, she returned, now sporting a set of pouches fastened onto her hips by belts around her waist and thighs. She reached under the counter behind the bar and produced something that at first appeared like a piece of rusted junk metal. But on second glance there was a grip wrapped in sturdy leather and the jagged edges had been sharpened. 

 

Rhow rested the makeshift falchion on her shoulder. "You had me at breaking legs." she informed Zelvin. "Lead the way."


 

 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Zelvin (The Great Takea)

 

"My pleasure" Zelvin replied, and started making her way out onto the street, all mysterious-like with the Skakdi in tow.

 

Zelvin was glad to have gotten some help. Not just because she thought she needed it, but because Rhow so far seemed to be quite enjoyable company. It was important to find ways to enjoy yourself in your brief time under the sun, so long as you didn't darken the time for someone else.

 

Which, of course, was why she was in this line of work to begin with. To make life such a waste as the criminal elements did... she pitied them, but saw the necessity of stopping them before they diminished the lives of someone else.

 

Well out onto the streets, Zelvin sidled up next to Rhow, and started going into more detail.

 

"I already know where the target is. We'll find him in one of the... less reputable inns in town, certainly nothing like your fine establishment."

 

"I want him alive, of course, and that's a two-sided task. We of course have to make sure we don't kill him, and keep him alive against whomever's been sent to off him."


BZPRPG Profiles

 

Ferron-Nuparu-Mar-Zelvin-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Trava-Mako

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Bar)

 

She shrugged slightly.

"Not like... these memories... are going to erase... themselves."


Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

[Rhow - Ga-Koro streets]

 

She nodded. "Right, right. You just point him out when we find 'im and I'll try to hit everybody suspicious who doesn't look like that."

 

"So what do they know that makes them a target of your target?"


 

 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tira - Ga Koro - Bar

 

I felt a twinge of sadness, Septima clearly suffered from some tragedy, yet whatever it was I knew not what to do about it. 

"I guess sometimes the best solution really is just to forget whatever ails you"

Speaking of problems, I better check my other companion hasn't drunken herself into a stupor yet.

"... Viis are you okay?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: TIra

 

"Good ..."

Guess I was going to have to let this alcoholic binge drinking continue it's course. Maybe I could direct them into a less depressing route though. Which would be easier if I knew how to handle drunk people.

"Then let's put our pasts behind us, after all there's more than enough bar's in Ga Koro for the both of you to forget everything up to the next week"

Edited by Supreme King TIN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...