BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Syvra

Syvra turned toward the voice, though the initial use of the word 'friend' made him cringe. A cursory glance of Orderin revealed several facts; He was a toa of air, he wore a kaulsi and he was a tall one, litterly causing syvra, who is shorter than most toa, to look up. With a deep breath he approached the toa of air

"I would say trouble, just bit of inconvenience. You wouldn't happen to know the location of a clinic or at least a medic?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:

Mercenary, then. Perhaps he has some use.

"Private Tyrus Archer, of the Ga-Koro Marines," he said, a smile on his face for once since his encounter with Flynn, "so I'll try and pretend like I didn't hear that last bit. But if you're looking for a job, and if your current profession is what I think that it is, then perhaps I may be able to assist you."

He raised an eyebrow, "What are your feelings towards law and order?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC - Flynn - Ga-Koro:

Flynn smiled, although you wouldn't notice that based on the mask covering his face. He reached out and firmly shook the Private's hand.

"Well, it's nice to finally make your acquaintance, Archer. As for my feelings towards law and order? Well, it depends on who's law and who's order."

IC:

Tyrus accepted the handshake graciously, smiling. "That's the question of the day, now isn't it, Flynn?"

He withdrew his hand suddenly, resting it on the hilt of his sword comfortably. "But the reason I ask is because the Marines are always looking for new recruits. Perhaps you would be interested in serving this village, hmm?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Orderin, Ga-Koro):

"I'm sorry, I don't happen to. But I may be able to help you find one." Orderin walked towards the Toa and offered his hand, "I can take us to the centre of the village, we should be able to find some help there."

Edited by Falcon Lord

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

Syvra peered at Orderin though made no motion to accept the hand, instead moving behind the larger toa

"Lead the way. I trust that you won't make me even more lost."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Ryzen

I looked around with one hand shading my eyes and the other in my pocket, feeling slightly uneasy. I wonder why.

I noticed some movement from the corner of my eye, all of a sudden. I lsquinted at what happened to be two Toa, one much larger than the other. What would they want? Maybe I'll find out, I thought as I headed slowly towards them.

IC - Flynn - Ga-Koro:

"Oh hey, mind if I try something out?"

Flynn slung out his sword and carved a piece of wood out from the gate.

"Let me fix that..."

Flynn then compressed some cold plasma into protosteel, to fill in the hole he carved from the gate.

"Whew, that was stressing! Alright, now for the main event..."

Flynn teleported into the wood. The wood shattered with sharp fragments flying in every direction, but Flynn himself remained unharmed. He converted the fragments into cold plasma and let it disperse into the air to prevent them from harming anyone.

"Sweet apparently I can telefrag people."

Syvra shrugged a bit to Orderin as he walked alongside the other toa

"Eh was between a rock and a hard place, and had to make a tough decision. This is where it lead."

However that is when he saw... Him. Ryzen, the toa of ice who made his trip from Ko-koro to onu-koro somewhat miserable all those months ago. As Ryzen approached he looked directly at the toa, trying to keep his tone respectful

"Well Ryzen, it has been some time."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC (Orderin, Ga-Koro):

Orderin looked between the two Toa, sizing each one up. They knew each other, that was apparent, though Syvra's tone was respectful enough. Orderin decided to keep himself neutral, keeping his hand close to his blade, but making no threatening movements.

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

IC:

"Enough."

In three quick strides, Tyrus was once again face-to-face with Flynn, and where a smile of bemusement was on his face there was now only a scowl of reproach. His eyes were the colour of the ocean before it swallowed up a hapless vessel, and their gaze would seem, to an observer, capable of boring into the newcomer's soul with their ferocity.

"If this is your behaviour upon being welcomed into a village, perhaps you are not such a suitable candidate for the Marines," he said, his voice hard with barely contained anger. "You would destroy public property simply for your own amusement? Is that your idea of gratitude?"

The Lesterin raised himself to his full height.

"These are not rhetorical questions, Flynn. Explain yourself."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC - Flynn - Ga-Koro:

Flynn turned serious. He was not usually a serious person, but he was now, which was not good.

"You'll notice that the fragment of wood I took out of the village's wall has been replaced with protosteel. And I would gladly continue to replace the frame around the gate with more protosteel, for a nominal fee. But if the village would not appreciate strengthened defenses, I will be on my merry way, and you'll only see me again with a knife at your throat."

Flynn gripped his sword and ionized the air around it, giving it electric charge.

"Am. I. Understood?"

IC: (Sucogu)

SHRING!

'Oh, you're perfectly understood," spoke a voice behind Flynn, tone calm and slightly amused. In the Toa's hand was a longsword, the point of which was just barely tapping Flynn's shoulder. Suddenly, the electricity around his sword abandoned the blade and grounded, dispelling into the dirt. "Now son," Sucogu threatened, "you put your sword down and run away from here as fast as your stubbed little legs will carry you. Or I will behead you for threatening this fine Lesterin."

Edited by badabababa obesity

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:

"Your assistance is appreciated, citizen," Tyrus said to the arriving Toa, "but I do not believe that decapitation is necessary. Nor is it actually legal."

He turned his attention back to Flynn. "As for you, while indeed your actions have resulted in a stronger gate, I feel the need to point that the modification of village property requires the consent of the village. Which you certainly did not possess before your act.

"The benefice of your actions and your recent arrival to the island, however, is enough to allow you a level of forgiveness. I will not press charges, and I will allow you to continue your project following your acquisition of approval from the proper authorities," he continued, before turning to the other Toa. "If you could lower your weapon, sir, that would be appreciated. It sets a bit of a bad precedent if a Marine requires protection from a citizen of his village, don't you think?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC - Flynn - Ga-Koro:

"Ah, yes, the authorities. Of course! Thank you for keeping my head on my shoulders!"

Flynn crouched down and picked up his blade, sheathing it back by his waist.

"Now, how shall we go about meeting these authorities? I'd prefer a room with a window, just in case our negotiations turn sour."

IC:

Fortunately for you, the protection of your head and my pride are brought about via similar actions.

"Lamentably, the Akiri is occupied at the moment," Tyrus said. "As is the Captain. If you truly wish to continue this project, you may be waiting for a great while.

"In the mean time, I'd suggest you accomplish your prerogative in coming here, and finding some maps. Far less likely to put in harm's way, in my opinion."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC - Flynn - Ga-Koro:

Flynn sighed.

"Very well. I should get a map. But again, I have no money. The entire purpose of breaking your protective walls to require you to use me to replace them with protosteel was to get widgets, fast. So, any suggestions, man who is quickly losing his patience?"

IC - Flynn - Ga-Koro:

"Think of it as a particularly excessive sales pitch! Listen, let me do you a favor. Give me some widgets right now, and I'll make you some new protosteel gear. Whatever you choose, and whatever you think is a fair price."

IC:

"You can do me a favour by finding an actual profession and keeping out of trouble," Tyrus said, folding his arms across his chest. "I have enough evidence to arrest you right now, and if I do find out that you've been pulling more of these stunts of yours, then there will be nothing you can do to keep me from bringing the full force of the law down upon your head. Am understood, Flynn?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Syvra took a step towards ryzen, his facial features hiding the anger he felt towards the toa of ice

"So how was your stay in Onu-koro?" 

He looked towards Orderin and gestured 

"Oh and have you met..." he motioned at Orderin and he just kind of trailed off  "Well i don't know his name but he is helping me find a medic or clinic as of right now."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: (Sucogu)

The sound of a sword hitting the ground interupted Flynn.

"Sir," he said to Tyrus, "this man has admitted to crimes, has been seen committing crimes, and has implicated intentions to commit future crimes. On my honor as a Ga-Koroan, I must insist that you apprehend him in the name of justice and the well-being of Ga-Koro." His eyes pleaded with the man, and in his words he displayed to the marine that he did not wish to circumvent his authority, whilst firmly standing his ground.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Flynn - Ga-Koro:

Suddenly, the "protosteel" that Flynn had created crumbled to dust, then blew away in the wind.

"######, that was supposed to last until I had the widgets. Best get out of here!"

Flynn quickly looked towards the cliff at Naho Bay and jumped there using his Kualsi. At his target location, panic soon set in.

"Yeah, I'm screwed."

Flynn then continued to jump North, until he crashed from exhaustion.

Edited by flynn58

IC:

Flynn escaped quickly, but Tyrus was still able to catch a glimpse of him atop the Naho Falls thanks to his Kanohi before he vanished again.

######.

"I fear that you may be correct," he admitted, his voice flat and level. "We are not so different; we are both honour-bound creatures, and I am now about to lose mine to the likes of such a being as this 'Flynn' individual."

Tyrus glowered, already striding through the gate. "You are correct in your assertion that Flynn must be brought to justice, and if your are as honourable as you say are, perhaps you would deign to join me in ensuring his capture."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC - Flynn - Ga-Koro:

Flynn was jostled awake by the river splashing on his face. He quickly swam out and ran into the foliage by the river, to prevent himself from being seen.

Must be a trade route, he thought, since it leads towards the mountain.

OOC:

He's currently on the Hura-Mafa River. He thought he was going North, but deriving cardinal directions from the placement of the sun was a skill he did not possess due to living in the Great Spirit Robot.

Syvra nodes to Orderin

"Ah Well I am Syvra," he motions to ryzen "And this would be Ryzen, a toa of ice though that is likely obvious."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra just stared at Ryzen

"Yes, I am quite aware of that. Though I will have you know, that what I went there to do originally was successful."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra let out the slightest of sighs as he motioned he Orderin, again

"As he just stated, his name is Orderin, and he was helping me find a Medic, or at least someone who knows one."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC - Flynn - Ga-Koro:

"Well, it seems like it would be a good idea to make a shelter."

Flynn created plasma out of the soil, burrowing downward to create a fairly sized living space. He then blinked the plasma out of existence, and gathered some foliage to cover the entrance.

"I'm gonna need something to eat. Should help to munch something while I figure out how to get myself out of this mess."

Flynn then saw a school of Ruki swimming through the river.

"Yeah, not a great idea. I remember when Verda told me about that time she went fishing, and the Ruki chewed through the net. I think I'll just stick with some fruit."

Lo and behold, a tree with fruit was nearby. Flynn picked an armful off and dragged them back to his cave.

It was pretty dark.

Flynn took a lightstone out of his pouch and half-embedded it in the wall.

"Alright, they're gonna be looking for me, and since this was the most obvious path to go on, since it's most likely a trading route, I have the opportunity to set a trap."

Flynn decided instead to walk out of the cave, and sit by the river, waiting for a trading ship to come by so he could rob it for it's measly widgets.

OOC:

I'm hoping that somebody has a trade ship going to or from Ko-Wahi. If not, can I just pillage from some NPCs?

OOC: It's generally not recommended, but it is possible within reasonable parameters.

IC:

Tyrus nodded curtly before turning his attention back to the anonymous Toa who had followed him.

"You're free to come with us if you so wish, citizen, but it will likely be a hard journey," he explained, and then pointed towards the centre of the village. "If you'd rather stay, I will suggest making your way to the headquarters of the Marines. They will be able to help you. If you find Leiro, take him as well."

Turning back to his new ally, Tyrus continued. "We know that Flynn's last location was the top of the Naho Falls. My Kanohi may allow me to find the most probable locations to which he would next teleport. Presuming that the powers of your own mask match it appearance, when we reach the falls's base, I do not suppose you would be able to lift me to its summit?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]