BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Syvra

Syvra stared down at the ga-matoran, with a hint of surprise and curiousity written on his face. However he said sharply to Ryzen when he so rudely spoke

"Quiet now, this matoran obviously is here to talk with me, not you. So who he may think he is does not affect you." He said with all the sarcastic kindness he could muster

His attention was brought back to the ga-matoran and his... brushing of his armor which did quite frankly catch syvra off guard. Though to keep the little guy from moving around he attempted to grip his right shoulder

"Mind cutting the flattery and just telling me what it is you are here for?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Made that opening on purpose, Alex - was just looking for some good ol' interaction!

IC:

Nihi tried not to allow the grin that Soraya's signature irreverence had raised to grow too visibly. It was a losing battle. "We're trying to find the bunks," Nihi clarified to the other Menti. "If you know where those are, could you lead us there?"

test2.png

OOC: Oh right I have Arisaka I better post or something :3 

IC: Arisaka - The Chiisai Ryu -

Arisaka sat on the bunk in a meditative position, her legs crossed as she focused her thoughts. Focusing on her mission, to protect Lady Hanako and the rest of the crew. There was apparent danger on the ship, but Arisaka would be prepared and alert all the same. It would be a long time before they reached Mata Nui, with it's countless unknowns and dangers, she had to keep herself in shape for when they arrived. While it was impossible to do most of her normal exercise and practice routines on board due to lack of space, she would find ways to adjust accordingly. 

So far no one had interrupted her mediation, which was good. She doubted her luck would hold however. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Elysi

Elysi could tell that it would take far more than mere doughnuts to appease Rhea. An offering of food as tribute may have worked on family spirits (not that she had really subscribed to their belief - that was her father), but she highly doubted her new employer was one.

"Hand me one that has jam," she said. After all, a treat was nice, no matter the situation.

IC: Avier

Avier first produced a jam-filled doughnut from the box and handed it over to Elysi, uttering a quick "Enjoy." before he walked over to Rhea.

"It just so happens that I did bring one. I was actually going to save it for myself but I can always make an exception for you."

IC:

"..."

"Hating you is pretty far outside of what I'm capable of." The Le-Toa sighed, fingers finally falling still. She picked her mug up off of the piano, taking a long sip of her coffee to fill the moment of quiet. "I don't hate you, or any of the others."

IC:

"I know." Til sighed and walked his fingers up Liara's arm, finally squeezing her shoulder with his whole hand and laying his head on her collar. "I know. I goofed. I mean...we all goofed, but...me especially. A lot. And that can't really be forgiven, Liara. I get that."

"Oh, come on. No need to make me sound so vindictive." The Le-Toa replied dryly from behind her coffee mug.

"No, it's not vindictive, I mean...I just...considering how things went with Skyra, and you and me...if I were you, I'd hate me. Because if I were you, I'd have really liked...me...and I liked you...I me, not you me...we're...we really liked each other. And...I'd be upset."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

A loitering Vortixx tends to get looks on Mata Nui.

Two loitering Vortixx were generally lucky not to be arrested on the spot. Particularly not the two loitering in Ga-Koro at the present moment.

Nika flicked out one metallic finger, talon extended, severing the string holding up a pair of work gloves while the stall-owner was looking the other way. He caught the gloves effortlessly before slipping them onto his hands, hiding his artificial one from view. There was no reason to leave his identity open to suspicion. Even the machinations of Vera Polzin had their limits.

"Ferry schedules part of your expertise?" he asked Jin, adjusting the strap of his pack as he watched the beings around them.

-Void

IC (Jin)

I kept my eyes on Nika like we were just having some friendly little chit-chat, but my peripheral vision was working overtime keeping track of the people walking by. No need to arouse suspicion by looking like I had something to hide... but, well... I kinda did. The sooner we got out of the village, the sooner I could breathe easy, and it looked like my partner felt the same.

Partner. Weird. Hadn't had one of those since-

Shut up nope stop don't follow that rabbit trail

My easy smile didn't even flicker. "You know it, bud. Always gotta have a quick escape in my back pocket. Next ferry leaves in half an hour, the next after that in three."

IC: [ Rhea ] - Ga-Wahi / Naho Bay / cliffs

Rhea's eyes crackled with emerald fire. She took the doughnut, spun it once on her index finger, took a single careful bite.

"I'd rather you kept a schedule intact, Avier, than brought pastries to patch it with."

For some reason, the wind on the clifftops was becoming abruptly, uncomfortably... heated. Quite literally. Dew evaporated off the boulders in sheets, mingling with the sudden involuntary sweat breaking out on all brows but the Toa of Plasma's.

"You're over an hour late. We'll have to march double-quick to make up the time. And you... you, unfortunately, are going to be marching double-quick with every last one of those things in your stomach."

Out of a baker's dozen, eight remained. Her smile was wolfish.

"Better start eating. I'm in a hurry."

OOC:

Wade, thank you so, so, so much for being the sort of person I can spring this on without fear of negative OOC repercussions. :)

IC: Akhulii

Akhulii looked up at the toa of plant life. He was taken aback by the toa's firm grip on his shoulder, and Reyza's presence which he had not completely taken note of until he spoke up. In fact, he seemed to have not noticed the entirety of the toa's company. "Why-" he began abruptly to Reyza, but he quickly forced himself to calm down. He stood up straight, put on his best smile and replied to the toa of plant life, "Hmph. Thank you for the defense but I need it not, after all, my interests involve all of you. I am here, as I've already told you, to give a truly undeniable offer!" He paused to build suspense. "I would like to hire you fellows for guard on an expedition. Or, if you already have plans to leave ga-koro, I request that you allow me to keep company. I see that you already have friends here, well the more the merrier!" he said, glancing at Reyza, not quite sure what to think of him. "This friend in particular here seems interested in who I am, well see, I am one of the most distinguished alchemists on the island. I run a simple medicine and potions shop here, a small but fair business, but I wish to go out to see other parts of the island and discover new herbs and remedies. I have been limited in my resources and been unable to expand my market, and besides, I really feel that it is time to see the rest of the island at this point in my life. If I must hire you, I assure the pay will be worthwhile. As I've told you, this is simply an offer you cannot refuse!

"So then. I have given my offer, now what be your companies answer?"

OOC: To be honest, I didn't realize the size of your company until Reyza jumped in.

Edited by Banana Gunz

IC:

Had Tyrus not found sexuality abhorrent from a young age, he might have actually enjoyed this latest ploy by Flynn. Perhaps not much, given that lawless Toa who looked like Matoran were never exactly pleasing to his soul, but somewhat. However, given that he had found sexuality abhorrent from a young age, not to mention the presence of a plasmic fireball approaching them at high speed, Tyrus found it very hard to enjoy this.

Oh, the things I do for Ga-Koro.

The Lesterin grabbed the Toa by his arms, twisting him into the side of his hip whilst spinning on his heel. The spinning allowed him to pivot out of the plasma's path, while the twisting gave him the ability to flip Flynn over and allow his head to have a rendez-vous with the wooden deck of the ship.

---

IC:

Nika attempted to return Jin's smile, resulting in an expression which wouldn't have looked out of place on a lamprey.

"Three hours is too long, wouldn't you say? Pae will get lonely," he replied, quickly hiding changing his expression back to one of neutrality. "We should hurry."

He didn't wait for Jin's response. Nika just started walking for the docks.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC - Flynn - Hura-Mafa River:

Flynn's head smashed into the deck with such a force that it created a hole and he fell into the cabin below, landing on his rear.

"UGH! Darn, although that's preferable to getting hit with the plasma ball."

Then the plasma ball hit the ship and tore off the front of the deck and hull. Water started to fill into the room.

"Oh ."

Flynn quickly ran upstairs.

"Archer, consider this duel a draw for now. The boat is capsizing. Lower cabin is filling with water. I suggest we all find our way off before we die."

OOC: The Inika. Sorry for short post; was very late on time and, well.....

IC:

"............."

I blinked. 

I already knew what I was going to say. The only problem was it was also highly offensive and probably wouldn't ever be a sentence that could be used at the right time and right place.

I prayed to whatever Great Spirits that existed that they don't smite me for this.

"Y-Yeah, Kiron..........You get one point."

OOC: ban me from the game im so dumb

Edited by JL Zehvor

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:

Tyrus simply smiled.

Then his hand reached out to grab Flynn's throat.

"Comrades," he called out. "Would you would be so kind as to collect the former proprietor of this ship, as well as Flynn's Kanohi, and take off to a safe distance? Mr. Flynn and I will be staying here for a little while longer. I have something to discuss with him."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Flynn started gasping for air.

"Archer, I'm a ROBOT. I don't NEED air."

While Archer was distracted by that statement, Flynn unloaded a plasma blast into Archer's chest at blank range. Archer had made a very big mistake, assuming that a Toa would lose ALL his elemental power without a kanohi.

The stupid lesterin must not know much about the biomechanics of my species.

IC:

How cute. Flynn still thinks his struggle is worth something.

Tyrus was well aware that a Toa sans Kanohi still possessed a portion of their elemental power. His time as a mercenary had allowed him the opportunity to murder so many Toa that he was aware of most of the idiosyncrasies of their abilities. But that very same knowledge allowed him to know that such a Toa lost most of their power, and so Flynn's attack was relegated to its most meagre. The Lesterin probably could have stood there and simply seen his waistcoat singed. It was, however, a nice waistcoat, one which had seen enough damage today; therefore, he stepped to one side as the ... he was hesitant to call it an attack (he was hesitant to call it sparks, either) ... shoot by him before stepping back into place.

He smiled even more, and brought the tip of his sword to Flynn's eye.

"Your insanity, Flynn, is really starting to grate on me," he said, tilting his head to one side, "and as much as you may mistakenly believe air to unnecessary to your biological processes, I do believe that your brain is not nearly so. Therefore, I will give about three seconds to admit defeat, pronounce me as victor of this duel, or I will make sure that you never live to give another of your inane utterances again. Am I understood?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Syvra narrowed his eyes as he watched Ryzen lift an arm, as if to reach for a weapon but quickly turned it into a different gesture. His eyes now shot back to Ga-matoran, who despite giving profession and goal, still had yet to give a name. Releasing the grip on the shoulder he shook his head

"We are not a group, Orderin here was helping me find a medic," he motions to the toa of air who is larger than then the rest of the group "And Ryzen here... Well he just popped up out of no where, like he does, but i'm guessing he won't be staying long, since that is what he does. Comes and goes like a bit of gas in a strong breeze." he tilted his head slightly to the side and offered a sweet, though sarcastic smile to the toa of ice.

His attention returned to the ga-matoran

"However I am willing to accept your offer, as long as you do not mind a side-trip to onu-koro. I have business to attend to there.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Zarok-The Inika-The Endless Ocean

He glanced down upon his cards once again, to see what fate had dealt him this time. He looked at the card he had just drawn, and smiled internally. He shot his eyes, back and forth, between the other players. He slid his card, face down, into the center.

The card read "Halhi's Finery".

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

OOC: No problem, it's all good fun and keeps the game real  ^_^ 

IC: Avier

Avier's smile, still plastered to his face, suddenly loosened a little. His eyes fell to the eight remaining pastries, sugary delights that now seemed to mock him as he stared at them, filling his head with nauseating thoughts of the journey ahead.

"Well then..."

It wasn't like he didn't have it coming, that much he knew, and with that said, arguing didn't seem like a very dignified option. He wasn't the most principled of men, but if he was going to possibly throw up later that day, he'd do it with decency. And so, he reached into the box without hesitation, pulling out one doughnut after another as he scarfed them down each within seconds.

"I think you might just have ruined doughnuts for me."

IC:

Nika attempted to return Jin's smile, resulting in an expression which wouldn't have looked out of place on a lamprey.

"Three hours is too long, wouldn't you say? Pae will get lonely," he replied, quickly hiding changing his expression back to one of neutrality. "We should hurry."

He didn't wait for Jin's response. Nika just started walking for the docks.

-Void

IC

Yikes - I guessed Makuta had a better sense of humour than this guy. I traipsed along as we made for the docks.

"All aboard!"

The Matoran captain had a big voice that didn't quite fit her body. I wanted to ask about voice lessons (did she do opera?), but she looked a bit off-temper, so I settled for glancing around at the other passengers, including my new partner. Nika didn't look like he wanted to talk: he'd taken a seat on one of the benches, lit up a cig, and settled his face into a vaguely disinterested expression. Not that I needed conversation to keep myself occupied (after all, I'm the best of company), but the prospect of a couple hours with only my own brain was less exciting than usual. So I plunked myself down next to the other Vortixx as the ferry cast off from the docks.

"So, Nika," I began. "What brought a fine fellow like yourself into this business?"

IC: (Sucogu)

"Stand your ground, soldier. Things are about to get rough."

Slipping the mask into his coat, he scooped the unconscious Ko-Matoran gingerly into his arms and retreated to the upper deck. As he arrived topside of the sinking boat, he mentally reached out, focused an extreme of amount of concentration on the task at hand, and shoved the boat onto the shore. Below deck, water stopped flowing in, and above deck, the mast doubled over from the sheer pressure. Tyrus, heeding Sucogu's warning, was likely ready for this and did not let Flynn glean any advantage from it.

Edited by badabababa obesity

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:

Despite herself, Sinshi couldn't help but laugh at Soraya's comment. It was a quiet, brief laugh, but that was still more than most people got. Truth be told, she was familiar with the Plangori's reputation; and had visited her shop on one or two occasions, but the odds of her remembering that were low. After all, one average Menti wasn't much different from any other, especially when their visits were infrequent.

"I do know where the bunks are." The Umbraline confirmed, still smiling faintly. "Not too far from here. There's a trick to navigating this place, I'll show you."

Edited by Simon the Digger

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC Jarkale & Lai Lai

(Endless Ocean, The Inika):

Jarkale looked at his selection of cards and frowned. Nothing he had seemed to fit the given sentence well, even in a funny way. He picked the card reading "Rahkshi's spine" and placed it on the table, disappointed in his choices.

Lai Lai, on the other hand, giggled to herself as she chose the card reading "Makuta's dance party".

OOC: On the Inika

OOC: Emissary, a maskless toa only loses half their power, not most of it. That blast should have fried your ribcage if you just stepped to the side a bit.

Flynn laughed.

"You have no honor. What kind of fair fight revolves around deriving me of my mask? You haven't won any duel, Archer. You're a cheating son of a ###### and I'm happy to die knowing you're a pathetic little runt. There's probably some space station in orbit that'll repair me anyway."

Edited by flynn58

Akhulii had not noticed Reyza's movement towards his spear at all, and remained focused on the toa of plantlife.

"Ah, I see, well one's company enough. If you need a medic, then I happen to be just the right fellow! I used to work at a hospital before I went to work for myself. I'm a bit rusty, but for what I lack in skill, I make up for in medicine! We ought to head over to my shop soon as possible! I need to pack anyway. And a side trip to Onu-Koro? Hmmm..." Akhulii contemplated this for a few quick seconds before he snapped back to attention and said, "Excellent! I've heard of several assortments of mushrooms I would like to study there; their spores just have magical effects on beings!" Akhulli paused quickly and adjusted his alchemists' robes before he shot out his hand towards the to of plant-life, offering a hand-shake.

"I ought to properly introduce myself, my name's Akhulli." He expectantly waited for the toa of plant life to return his hand-shake and hopefully share a name.

Edited by Banana Gunz

IC (Rhow):

"Taoki...if you're seriously suggesting to go and poke around that creep's lair..."

I've must have knocked a gear loose somewhere...

"...you're not gonna do it alone. Spirits know, you'd probably blow up that vault-thing by accident the Matoran keep mentioning."

OOC: Sorry about that delay, picking up with the Horde where we left off.

IC: Taoki

Taoki's face lit up, "Awesome! So it's a trip? The whole team?!"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Akhulii had not noticed Reyza's movement towards his spear at all, and remained focused on the toa of plantlife.

"Ah, I see, well one's company enough. If you need a medic, then I happen to be just the right fellow! I used to work at a hospital before I went to work for myself. I'm a bit rusty, but for what I lack in skill, I make up for in medicine! We ought to head over to my shop soon as possible! I need to pack anyway. And a side trip to Onu-Koro? Hmmm..." Akhulii contemplated this for a few quick seconds before he snapped back to attention and said, "Excellent! I've heard of several assortments of mushrooms I would like to study there; their spores just have magical effects on beings!" Akhulli paused quickly and adjusted his alchemists' robes before he shot out his hand towards the to of plant-life, offering a hand-shake.

"I ought to properly introduce myself, my name's Akhulli." He expectantly waited for the toa of plant life to return his hand-shake and hopefully share a name.

Syvra stared down at Akhulli for several moments, pondering whether this matoran was for real. 

This matoran is far to chipper for his own good

I agree with you on that, though chipper ussually means naive.

That is very true, we should take him up this and see how it goes.

Good point venixa.

With a slim smile, he took Akhulli's hand and shook it, offering a firm grip

"The name is syvra, now how about we head to your shop and see about getting this leg stitched up?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Zelvin and Mar (Naho Bay)

Zelvin had at first politely declined Avier's offer when he first made it, and during the course of watching Rhea exert her own brand of punishment on the Fa-Toa for being late, she studied the rather comical scene with mild amusement.

"Word to the wise, lad. Petty offerings are the lowest form of flattery"

I was indifferent, although slightly less indifferent than usual. Avier's attitude was a collection of several different traits I didn't care for, so seeing him being put in his place was satisfying, almost satisfying enough for a little smirk.

Karv snuffed, his interests elsewhere. His priorities were to be applauded.

IC: Vilda Mako (Chisai Ryuu)

"Er, well, I was just looking for that supply of bird food we hopefully brought along on this trip. My familiar needs something to calm her down"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Don't know if I'm barging in on something or not; if my context is comepletely wrong, I'll fix it.

IC: Vakua had eventually made his way to the Great Takea. He softly opened and closed the door, despite the noise inside. The smell of fresh fish hit the de-toa's senses like a protodermis brick. Vakua pushed his visor back up onto his mask. He looked around, taking the tavern in. The place had decent acoustics. Basement made it even better. He rubbed his mask as he sent out a mental ping, searching for any mention of an owner. The words and images he received back were enough.

Rhow. Skakdi, blue. Female?

Vakua's spine shuddered straight. Uh oh. Did I think that for myself?

IC (Rhow):

"Taoki...if you're seriously suggesting to go and poke around that creep's lair..."

I've must have knocked a gear loose somewhere...

"...you're not gonna do it alone. Spirits know, you'd probably blow up that vault-thing by accident the Matoran keep mentioning."

OOC: Sorry about that delay, picking up with the Horde where we left off.

IC: Taoki

Taoki's face lit up, "Awesome! So it's a trip? The whole team?!"

IC (Rhow):

Rhow heaved a sigh. "Yes, it's a trip." she finally said, resigning herself to a return to adventure. She wasn't quite sure why she didn't feel more excited about the prospect of going back out into the wild again. Perhaps it was the fact that they had a good thing going here in the water-village, something that had lasted for months without anybody coming over the horizon intent on burning everything in their possession to the ground. Not having to fight for your life was a nice change of pace. 

'You're not going soft on me, are ya?' - 'Shut up, conscience; I still keep a blade under my pillow.'

The blue Skakdi jerked her head in the direction of the door. "Come on Taoki. Need to ask the others if they are in as well. Can't promise the whole team"

Together the two made their way back upstairs, Rhow already contemplating who might come along. Iraanus, probably. Viloz too, she assumed. The rest? She wasn't so sure about them. 

Just then, she noticed a Toa enter the restaurant. Putting on the signature grin, she turned to the newcomer.

"Howdy, stranger. How can we help you?"

IC (Ayiwah):

Standard Operations during a cruise were just that: standard. After Nihi and Soraya had departed the bridge as well, only the bridge crew, Ayiwah and Tazera were left, the commodore sitting attentively in the captain's chair, watching the Dashi and Menti quietly whisper to each other and exchange information while monitoring all the instruments. Outside the crystal viewing panes, the ocean's surface was visible from below, light playing on the waves and being refracted below, until fading into the general deep blue of the waters around them. While the view was captivating at first, with fish and other seacreatures coming into view occasionally only to hurry out of the way in surprise at the inorganic behemoth that was passing through their habitat, there was nothing too much to see beyond that.

With the ship secured from diving operations, Ayiwah was more focused on the technical aspect of running the ship. She mentally ran down the checklist of systems that she had memorized in the days leading up to the expedition and requested status updates on each, with an officer on the bridge confirming them vocally. As they reached the bottom of the list, the Dashi said: "All systems nominal, we are running green."

"Well done." Ayiwah replied.

"Thank you, ma'am."

Ayiwah gave a brief nod, then stood up from her seat, turning to Tazera. "I am going to check on our newest crew-members. They seem to perform well but there hasn't been much time to talk to them individually. Would you like to come along or would you prefer to take the conn?" 

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png