BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Konihi

My head perked up at the voice of this feminine entity,the shop-keep I assumed.

I took a moment to look through the shops wares, things were pricey and I knew I had to ration out my money. One item stood out. "The explosive crossbow bolts ... "

I asked "Do you also sell explosive longbow arrows?"

Edited by The Invisible Noob

Ember-Mata Nui Technology Emporium

IC: Ember tilted her head slightly to the side as she considered the request. Options ran through her head for a second before she spoke.

"I'm sorry but we don't keep those in stock. However I can have some made up for you if you don't mind paying a bit extra."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

OOC: Reviving old characters. Yay...

Rahkiir IC:

An older Toa, looking worn out from many months of travel and carrying a golden staff and a satchel, calmly enters the Desert Wear store.

"Greeting, shopkeeper. I'm looking for a new hat. Would you happen to have something wide-brimmed, but not too tall?"

Edited by IcarusBen

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

IC Sorox

He almost broke into laughter at the sight of Datrox, sitting cocksure of himself, the hat giving a rustic.. And slightly goofy depiction. "Well, I probably could pull something off, but... You sure you'll have enough to fit the-"

Srox instantly silenced himself, aware the cashier had decided to listen in. The Po-Matoran smiled with a squinting manner, placing the box of money under the counter again as he strode up to the two with the air of the master collector, happily eyeing back and forth at Sorox and Datrox as they stared at him oddly.

"Well, gentlemen, I see you've found a good choice." He spoke with a thin, slightly rasping tone that either invited you in and made you feel at home or set you violently on edge. "Shall we discuss the offer?"

Rahkiir IC:

Rahkiir was taken aback. Did these people just cut the line? How dare they? This was unacceptable! ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE!

He pulled back his staff and tried to whack Sorox with it as tough as he could. "Respect your elders, boy!"

Edited by IcarusBen

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC Sorox

The storekeeper seemed disgusted by the approaching conflict and silently went behind the counter again.

Sorox, however, was not so calm. He stood amazed by the odd person's attitude, walking up to the corner of the store they were in and threatening them with a stick, even hitting him in a pathetic manner, and it didn't take long for him to snap out of it and bring his sword next to Datrox's.

"I suggest you take your self elsewhere, quite soon."

We are so epiiiiic

Edited by Ghidora131

Rahkiir IC:

He pulls the sword from his foot, wincing in pain.

"Very much so..."

He pulls a medicinal herb from his satchel and consumes it to alleviate the pain. He then wrap his foot in a bandage.

"Gee-zus... What is this Gee-zus you speak of?"

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

Rahkiir IC

Rahkiir was truly dumbfounded. He knew his divinely-ordained mission would be difficult, but could it be that challenging to teach these backwards villagers about the one true god?

"You truly have never heard of the God of Dragons himself?"

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

Rahkiir IC:

Wow. These were some truly ignorant savages, weren't they? Perhaps, Rahkiir thought, they could at least read. He opened his bag and revealed to be filled with both various medicines but also a plethora of small, leather-bound books. He took one and handed it to Sorox. The book is hand-written in some square variant of Matoran. On the front is written "RAHVOK."

"Please, I beg you. Read this book and take note of what it has to say."

Rahkiir was about to leave when he stopped walking. "Did you say you were going on a train? Where to, might I ask?"

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC: Konihi

I weighed my options, I could pay more for her to make the explosive arrows ... or I could just buy a semi-automatic crossbow to use the bolts with. Could I fit a mid range weapon like that into my usual fighting style? Better to stick with what I know.

"How long would it take to make them?"

IC:Cyramar

Being on the other side of the store, Cyramar hadn't been quite so involved. He'd gone to point his gun at the back of the old man's head when he drew his sword, but things had since calmed down. His hand released its grip on his gun.

With little more than a 'hmph' he went back to looking at cloaks and the like.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

Ember-Mata Nui Technology Emporium

IC: "Two or three hours. We have the supplies to make them, It mostly depends on how many you want."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC Sorox

He nudged Datrox angrily, but it was too late.

The shopkeeper wasn't wearing a hat, which made it even worse - he looked up from what he was doing with some confusion, only to be replaced by the same, semi-gentle smile. "I'm sorry, there's no mirrors in this portion of the store. Or are you prepared to make a purchase?"