BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Kultax

Either Selos or Ayna must be a people magnet, because I never got this much attention before started teaming up with them. Still clinging to Ayna, I turn towards the face the new voice had come from.

"We're as okay as we can be, sir. Just got patched up, in fact. 'Preciate the concern, though." I give a small smile and nod.

OOC: Huh got confused by Tahu3.0's post.

IC: Rongo

The Ko Matoran looked relieved

"Oh, good I was worried there for a second be sure to get lot's of rest then ... so anyway, my name's Rongo, I'm one of Po Koro's Doctors"

Edited by Supreme King TIN

OOC: The reason that Selos said what he said was because he already woked up Biotron, and after doing so Biotron screamed, so as to not loose Biotron to the hospital he knocked him out, and he is currently asleep in a seat.

IC: Toa Selos

Toa Selos thinks to himself with his eyes widen:

Ooh man a Ko Matoran in Po Koro I wonder if Biotron is still affected? Better not wake him up ti'll we leave this place.

Edited by Tahu3.0

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

Rongo gave a polite nod of the head in response to the introductions, and followed it up by awkwardly asking a question.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all, I hope you don't mind me asking but you all seem to be ... adventurous types, yes?"

Toa Selos thinks to himself: No no no. And says to Rongo.

"Well give me a sec please"

Toa Selos pushes Kultax to a corner and says.

"Remember how you're buddies told me that Biotron was insane? Well they were right! And with Rongo you'll be unleashing pure insanity from that little Matoran"

Toa Selos takes a deep breath.

"Look, the only reason I'm telling you this is because Biotron, MAN! i don't know why he prefers that name, look he wants to be back in you're group"

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

IC: Jokaro

Still lounging outside the workshop, the Matoran produced a notepad and pencil and began scribbling down noted and sketches. Had been a while since he'd built anything. Mainly just been stockpiling his gas grenades and tinkering with gas masks and Patero launchers to fill the days. Might be time to build something new.

OOC: Open for interaction.

Meanwhile Rongo waited patiently for his two future friends to sort out whatever scuffle they had. One which probably didn't involve him.

"So Ayna, how did you get that wound?"

IC: (Ayna)

She glanced over at Kultax, as if she was expecting him to answer for her.

"Well, uh, it's kind of a long story..."

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Rongo read into Ana's hesitance to answer the question. It was clear that talking about a wound she just received would be difficult for her. Yet he had asked the question anyway, foolish as it was. "Oh sorry I shouldn't ask so soon, so how's the adventuring been?"

Edited by Supreme King TIN

IC: Jokaro

Still lounging outside the workshop, the Matoran produced a notepad and pencil and began scribbling down noted and sketches. Had been a while since he'd built anything. Mainly just been stockpiling his gas grenades and tinkering with gas masks and Patero launchers to fill the days. Might be time to build something new.

OOC: Open for interaction.

IC:

Jarrun couldn't remember the last time he'd been back to Po-Koro. For about six months he'd spent his time in the deserts of Po-Wahi. He'd decided to train alone out there and test his survival skills. He'd made it back alive, but his armor was a little more worn from the sun then it had been before, his Pakari more worn as well. He'd have to get his mask filed down and repairs, that was if he had the widgets or time for such trivial things, he didn't.

Soon Jarrun found himself within the bustle of the city. The brown armored Matoran running around brought hopes back to his spirit that he hadn't felt in a long time. He soon found himself close to a certain Po-Matoran who was jotting something down on a notepad, and from the looks of the contents strewn around him he looked like he was good with technology.

"You have any good weapons partner?" Jarrun said as he halted a few feet away from the unfamiliar Po-Matoran. "I found a nest of some really nasty Nui-Jaga, unusually aggressive. Yeah I could have crushed em' with stone or used my mask, but I was lookin for something a little more... fun. Plus I hear tales of evil taking Ko-Koro, you can't be too careful these days."

Toa Selos with a sirious voice says to Rongo.

"I'm sorry for my lack of knowledge of the subject, and I hope that the suffering ends there"

"It's okay, just try to keep up with current events okay?"

Truth be told, Rongo doubted the suffering would end for quite some time, even after the Koro was liberated.

IC: Konihi

Making my way back to familiar territory I walk past what might have been Toa Selos, though I dare not check. Causing a fight in a busy city like this one was a recipe for trouble. There was a shop here I needed to return to, and as I made my way back to a familiar street I spotted it, the 'Ember-Mata Nui Technology Emporium'. I was arriving much later than the shopkeep may have expected me, part of me knew though that I was taking a risk. If the shopkeep was kept abreast of wanted fugitives, and if the guard had been alerted about my recent actions then  might get arrested. Still I was willing to take that risk to get some explosive arrows. Resolute in my actions, I opened the door and stepped in.

Po-Koro-Mata Nui Technology Emporium

Konihi was both incredibly lucky and unlucky. Unlucky in that his description was currently being spread around to all the Sentinels in the koro, with sketch artist provided wanted posters soon to follow. Incredibly lucky in that he had managed to stay just ahead of the the flood of information so far.

Unfortunately for him, that luck ended as soon as he stepped foot into the Emporium.

The amount of high tech weaponry in the store made it a prime target for thieves and robbers. Not to mention it was the second home and personal business of one of the town's most important officials. So it received regular visits from the Sentinels, who also brought with them information on known criminals in the area, just in case one of them decided to stop by to try and rob the place.

A small bell rang when Konihi opened the door, drawing glances from all three people in the comfortably apparelled first room of the shop. Unlike most stores on the island the Emporium did not have shelves full of their wares sitting there for ease of shopping. Nonfunctional examples of their work sat in glass cases along each wall. Each with a small descriptive card and price next to it. A soft red carpet covered the floor and a cool breeze filled the room from an unseen source.

Nobody was paying much attention to to those facts though as three pairs of eyes showed various signs if recognition. The pair belonging to the being behind the desk from when they had accepted his commission for explosive arrows and those of the Lesterin/Toa patrol from their recent briefing.

Without a word the grizzled looking Lesterin raised a hand toward Konihi. Light glinted off the fancy looking headband around his Mask of Telekinesis as steel bands of force sought to wrap themselves around the criminal.

OOC: Turns out bugging me actually works.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

OOC: Good to know

IC: Konihi - Po-Koro-Mata Nui Technology Emporium

NO!

Experience told me that I'd be unable to handle three people in a confined space like this, no matter how much I wanted those explosive arrows. I was especially not eager to know whatever powers the guy raising his hand had. Jumping back right out the shop I peer up and teleport to the roof before the crowd has a chance to realise what's going on. I hadn't memorised a safe haven to teleport to so I'd have to plan my route out the city. I set off quickly in no particuclar direction, I knew not enough of Po Koro to plan a proper escape.

Rongo looked at the Ta Matoran and offed his best smile while holding out his hand. First impressions were important after all. He greeted the ta matoran the best he could "greetings Biotron, my name's Rongo, pleased to make your acquaintance"

Edited by The Invisible Handman