BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Tharros

The sun shone mercilessly down upon the island's vast desert. It came ferociously, warding off any unwelcome visitors.

The sand raced accross the desert, carried by great and ferocious winds, angered by the sun's terrible rage. Being a fire Toa, the heat bore him no ill will. But after spending the night in the tunnels of Onu Koro, and the month prior under the smokey skies of Ta Koro, the sun had a vengeance to exact from his eyes.

Lifting his hand to shield his Pikari Tharros emerged, taking his first steps onto the deserts of Po Wahi.

OOC: Due to Veneras quitting the game and also dragging my character out into the desert, the following post shall now exist!

IC: Talinka Quine of the expired village of Cry-koro - In a strange unknown room somewhere, Po-koro -

We are the last of our people....

We are our people's vengeance!

We are the heralds of the paragon!

We are...hungry.

We awoke to the sound of a loud rumbling, more terrifying that the sound of a ferocious feline about to pounce on it's prey. We quickly realised it was long past breakfast. But first we had to deal with a dilemma of dastardly distain!

Where the were we!? We found ourselves sitting up on a strangely soft and plushy rectangle also known as a bed, we were in a strange room, and we had no idea how we got here.

We decided to scream.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: annnnnd he's back! :D

IC: (Sentinel HQ)

The Toa of Crystal made his entrance rather dramatically. He was in high hopes on this day, and he held his head as proudly as he could above his broad shoulders.

Today I will prove my worth as a Toa. From now on, I will be looked upon as a mighty hero! Not a lousy dishwasher, or a wandering stranger. I refuse to spend another day as a nobody. This is my chance to finally show the world what I'm made of.

He opened the door too quickly, however, and it swung and crashed into the wall with a loud bang. Xenin winced, the puffed-up demeanor he once held already long gone.

Although his life had changed dramatically since his arrival on Mata Nui, his clumsiness had stuck with him since the very beginning. His mismatched palms were held outwards in defense as he sputtered profuse apologies.

Luckily, there weren't many beings around to witness this pathetic display of self-humiliation. In fact, the only other occupants were two Po-Lesterins who seemed to be conversing with the clerk. He could only hope the scrawny Skakdi he had passed on the way in hadn't noticed.

Xenin strode up to the desk as confidently as he could after such a misfortune, and patiently waited his turn in line.

Edited by Requiem

"You know that explosive powder that was invented a few months ago?" Lenat muttered back. "Well, Stralix came up with it. He is probably one of the most famous people on the island by now. Although I would suggest not bringing it up with him, it's one of the inventions that he is less than proud about."

IC: Sirius [Tech Expo]

"Ah!" Sirius nodded to Lenat."But of course, good friend, not a single word about this matter. However though, from what I've heard just a moments ago, he has something new in mind. No doubt, something magnificent! Pity thought I have nothing to contribute to Tech Expo of yours, although I'd really want. Maybe you could use a hand of a versed tech admirer such as myself?"

IC: Qyntar

Qyntar looked Athiel straight into the eyes, with a deadly serious expression plastered across his face. "Someone of the earth element? It seems to me that the more soil based walls of this cavern are more refinedly carved, while the stone... seems to have been literally carved by some sort of a tool..." Qyntar looked down the tunnel, feeling an eerie chill.

Qyntar walked back to the mouth of the cave. What Qyntar thought before to be natural desert rock, turned out to be rubble from the tunneling. He knelt down and picked up one of the fragments, observing it with both his hands and eyes. "This rock was shattered recently, I suspect it was from here." Qyntar walked back into the tunnel. "Well then. Into the abyss."

IC:

88 walked through Po-Koro's streets looking all around him. He was in the Bazaar area now, and it was lively to say the least. Matoran made deals with other Matoran, traded with widgets and without, and several Po-Matoran had set up shop and were yelling for customers to buy their wares. 88 felt somewhat awkward in this crowd, and even though he could easily fly over everyone, where's the adventure in that. Besides, that is the best way to get a whole lot of Matoran staring and pointing in your direction. He walked slowly through the Bazaar towards the Kohlii field. Upon arrival, he noticed that it was totally empty.

"All of the Matoran are at the Bazaar today," 88 inferred, "and none of them have time for me." 88 needed contemplated this for a while and suddenly looked up and shouted,

"WHERE CAN I FIND A HOME OR A JOB?!?!"

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC: Rakona

The Lesterin that Rakona noticed had walked up to her and asked her a question. She looked at the clerk, who was a little surprised but then turned back to the male Lesterin. She smiled and answered him,

"I am pretty good with them. What of it?"

IC: Vhohan

The Skakdi had been walking through Po-Koro when a Toa shouted that he needed a home and job. Vhohan swallowed his pride, and his utter disgust for Toa. He needed an assistant- he wouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth. Also, the other branches of the MNW needed work.

He approached the Toa and tapped them on the shoulder to get their attention.

"I see that you need employment, and I can help with that. Not with residence, but employment. I am the branch head manager of the Po-Koro Mata Nui Weekly. I need an assistant to help with the printing and distribution of newspapers. Would you like to help?

"Alternatively, you can go to another Koro to get a job there."

OOC:

Mata Nui Weekly is the name of an in-game newspaper. (The only on Mata Nui). The offer of being a reporter is technically open, but it is an OOC position as well. You'd have top send in weekly reports about everything that happened in that topic, so I wouldn't recommend it.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: NPC Clerk

"Captain.... Korru, yes?" The clerk said after a long moment. His eyes went squinty as a the behemoth lesterin moved from where he was blocking out the sun, a stream of desert dwelling light gushing past the half-moon rims of the clerk's rickety spectacles. "Well, I'm sure if you think she's a decent candidate I'll leave it in your judgement."

He turned on his stole with a horrible sound of a rusty screw to look at Rakona. "How about the Kikanalo Riders. You'll be part of the guard and your... talents of husbandry, could be put to better use."

IC: Korru (Sentinel HQ)

Rakona's smile gave Korru an impromptu twitch at the corners of his mouth, and he forced himself not to blush, the one skill he'd picked up in his rather "troublesome" encounters with the fairer sex.

So he went with his first instinct; answer the question, darnit... or he would have hadn't the clerk done it first.

"I'm still accepting new recruits" he hurriedly added.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

88 abruptly spun around to see a Skadi standing behind him, offering him a job! What luck!

"Sure, I'll accept. A newspaper distributor seems like a great job, and sorry if I yelled, I'm a bit impulsive," 88 replied.

"And if I do a good job, I might be allowed to travel to more places that Po-Koro! A job that lets me travel and adventure will be awesome," 88 thought to himself.

I HATE SCORPIOS

IC: Farzan (Tech Expo)

"It better well be," I replied as I popped my head into the ring of people that were substantially taller than me, although their minds were considerably less above mine.

"There's a reason why people say "the night is young" with a positive inkling"

I gave Hewkii a quick nod when I noticed him.

"Hello, Mr. Most Excellent Koli-Skullbasher Sir"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Torvoth

Just before he followed Ardoku upstairs to settle in for the night, he noticed a lone Matoran (Ior) walk past. A fiendish grin crossed his face behind the scratched Kadin-helm. Timing his motions carefully, he spun around quickly from the counter as if to leave, but nimbly catching the Matoran on the mask with his elbow.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

IC: (Sentinel HQ)

Xenin cleared his throat in response to what the male Po-Lesterin had said. The clerk had said his name was Korru, and Xenin assumed he was a captain of the Kikalano riders. Luck seemed to be on his side after all today.

"New recruits you say? I apologize for butting in, but I actually came here on interest to join."

The Toa of Crystal flashed a painfully handsome smile and held out his right hand for a shake.

"The name's Xenin."

Korru looked at the Kru-Toa who'd just walked in, expecting to throw him a dismissive "yeah, sure" before returning his attention to Rakona, but the few details he caught warranted a closer look.

A crown of lime crystals adorned his person, glowing slightly in the shadowed innards of the Sentinel building, and his arms were of uneven size, his left one much more bulky and jagged... and completely made of crystal.

Korru turned his full attention to Xenin and shook his uninjured hand firmly.

"Captain Korru" he presented himself.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"What exactly is the role of the Kikanalo Riders in the Sentinels? I'd like to know what I am getting into before I actually join."

"Well, I'll have to interview you first for the job, but that should be simple enough. You'll be a menial worker, skills not really needed all that much. First questions: What is your name, and do you have a criminal record in any Koro?"

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Ior & Ardoku

The sudden (albeit minor) assault took Ior by surprise, but owing to his unusual speed, he managed to dodge the vortixx. Jumping backwards from the assailant, he faced him with an expression of surprise and contempt. "Hey! What is your damage?!!"

Meanwhile, upstairs in their room, Ardoku put his rucksack by his bed and got in. He was tired, and being woken far prematurely didn't help at all. He sighed as he thought about the events leading up to his current situation. Oh gramps... what would you have done?

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC: 88 knew the job was simple and tedious, but he needed to start somewhere. 88 began his rather lengthy answer:

"My name, or rather codename is 88. It's my favorite number, and I am not completely sure what my real name is. You see, the last thing I remember is going fishing on a small boat by myself and falling out. It's the last thing I remember for sure.I forgot my name, age and other odd facts. F'rinstance, I have little fuzzy patches when I try remember certain events. I do not have any criminal record that I know of. In fact, I have only visited Mata Nui once, Po-Wahi and Ga-Wahi being the only places I visited. I just washed up on the beach and walked here. And I have never gotten in trouble with law enforcement on my home island, so I guess I will be acceptable? Anyways, I don't even know where I come from, but I have to be from some other island. I hope I've never gotten in trouble there, because I don't remember. But please hire me!"

Edited by RahkshiToa88

I HATE SCORPIOS

IC: Servaas and Talitha

Talitha looked around herself in wonder. She never been to Po-Koro, that she could remember, and the main bazaar was just as cool as she'd hoped. There was a constant hum of activity buzzing around her, there was some sort of Tech Expo going on, and some Toa was yelling about wanting a job or housing. She was especially pleased that she and Servaas had even gotten here, she was dubious of Servaas' navigational skills after they'd gotten lost in Onu-Wahi. Catching sight of a fancy looking spear display, she deviated from Servaas side to get a closer look.

Servaas, on the other hand, was more out of his comfort zone. He had seen how crowds could turn ugly very easily, and he wasn't fond of the overall atmosphere on the island at the moment. However, he chose to come here, so he had no one to blame but himself. Talitha was obviously enjoying herself. There was something here for him to, the reason he had chosen to traverse the unforgiving desert of Po-Wahi in fact, a Tech Expo. Technology was one of the few things he allowed himself to enjoy. Checking to make sure Talitha hadn't wandered too far off, she was looking at a primitive looking collection of spears a few yards away, Servaas glanced at the displays around himself and tried to decide which to go to first...

OOC: well what do you know, I finally posted :P I would have last night but due to the use of clumsy fingers on a touch screen I accidentally closed the tab *facepalm* anyway, if anyone has an interesting piece of tech to show off you could call my character over or something :D

In the spirit of competition I'd left my murmuring (would-be) competitors to their lamentations on the machinations of the tech expo in order to try and catch the attention of someone else, while Kreff had relapsed into hiding behind my wares as I returned to my stand.

"You know a near decapitation a day keeps boredom at bay" I said with a sneer to the Ussal Crab as I looked out around the crowd.

Another Vortixx (Shocking, I know) was nearby, perusing the stalls in search of something that might catch his fancy, I decided to go ahea and be that thing.

"Hey, Pokerface" I called, waving at the Vortixx, "over here"

OOC: That'd be Servaas :)

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Slight mishap there, Farzan's a Fa-Matoran, not a Vortixx, although I can see how it could be interpreted otherwise. There's simply quite a few Vortixx at the expo already.

Maybe check the profile next time? :)

"The future" I called zealously to the less vertically impaired person now beaming down at me, blocking out the sun (not that that was a bad thing, mind you).

"Here," I said to him, sliding one of my smaller diskette launchers over the stand to him, "downsized disk launcher with repeating fire mechanism, patero hydraulics and just the right application of polish to make it fabulous"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Apologies, I simply assumed he was Vortixx based on your wording. *checks bio before continuing*

IC: Servaas

Servaas picked up the device the young Fa-Matoran handed him and looked it over. Like his own weapon of choice it obviously was designed for speed over brute force.

"Nice. I'm curious, what's the power difference between a normal Kanoka and these?" He said, indicating the launcher's ammunition.

"Beats me, I'm no expert on Vortixx tech, although I'd love to learn more about it" I responded as I spared a second or two to let my Akaku's lenses narrow in and mentally dissect the Vortixx's weaponry.

"But what ya got here is fire rate and speed over power whichever way you slice it"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: (Tech Expo) Servaas

"Indeed," Servaas said, noting the Matoran's interest in his tech. "I've found that being quick and precise can often best a technically stronger opponent."

Setting the launcher back down, a slight grin playing on his lips, he held his hand out. "I'm Servaas by the way. We seemed to have skipped a proper introduction."

OOC: Having read his wiki page, I can see Servaas and Farzan getting along quite well.

Edit: alas, the real world summons, and who am I to resist it's call? I hope to return in a few hours, but I can make no promises that I will be able before a new day dawns. Lol, more poetic than I anticipated :P

Edit edit: I have returned for the time being

Edited by _Artakha_

IC:

Following a morning aimlessly wandering through about three blocks of high-technology, Ussalry parades, poker games, impromptu dance numbers, sudden chase scenes, and confidence men with penchants for flowery monologues about humanity's place in the universe, I was starting to feel a bit better about living with a slug on my back. The stares were there, albeit fewer than predicted, but I supposed that they couldn't have been worse than the ones I got from being a spry young lad who had to get around with a cane. ######, y'know, I'd probably take the latter kind over the former, if I put my mind to mulling things over a little; when someone looks at a 'Kuka, they're disgusted, frightened, irrationally angry. But they're up front with you; they don't feed you ###### about how you're a sad little snowflake who needs a little fixin'-uppin'. They don't beat around the bush, they just beat it.

And if that bush has thorns, well...

I recalled the power that the slug had once given me. Not just the strength which had flowed through my limbs, making my legs move like the pistons of locomotives and my arms swing like the titanic motion of storm clouds swirling into a hurricane; no, I remembered the power of assurance that it gave me. For one shining moment, I felt as though my place in the world was evident, where it had once been as inconstant as the ebb and flow of the tide, threatening to swallow me up in its shadowy depths. The slug had offered me an escape; a life buoy, made up of claws and red eyes and fangs. Made out of hate.

What did the slug hate so much?

"Lux."

Day?

I snapped to attention.

"Uh ... hi!" I said, suddenly aware of two titans, jet and gold, in front of me. How I hadn't noticed that I'd been walking towards Day and Melna eluded me, but at the least there was the reassurance of knowing that I wasn't hopelessly lost and about to walk into yet another danger-filled cave. "Nice to see you guys awake, finally! I didn't keep you waiting too long, did I?"

OOC: Minor bunnying of Day, hopefully all right. Sorry this came so late, guys. :c

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

Xenin shook the captain's hand firmly.

"Pleasure to meet you, sir."

His attention was diverted when the she-Lesterin spoke up. It looked as if Captain Korru had two new recruits ready and waiting at his fingertips. Would he recruit both of them, or would they have to compete for the opportunity? The Toa of Crystal scratched the back of his head, feeling suddenly nervous. Then a horrible thought occurred to him.

He probably won't accept me because of my disability.

How had he been so stupid to forget such a significant detail. He was so used to ignoring the disturbed stares he recieved when in public.

No, I can't give up like this. I refuse to be employed in a line of work that doesn't suit me. After all, I've been trained for this one purpose alone. If I continue to ignore that, my life might as well be lived wasted.

IC: Farzan and Melna (Tech Expo)

"Speed and precision are my bread and butter" I replied as I shook Servaas' hand.

"Name's Farzan, and this is Kreff" I said, administering a short wave in direction of my Ussal Crab who was once again peeking out from behind with cautious curiosity. His chittering had stilled, but his claws were snapping still as if under their own power.

"I really should get him to a veterinary sometime" I thought as I turned my attention back to Servaas.

"So, what brings you to the Tech Expo, here to show off or just browsing the wares?"

"LUX" Melna yelped as she spun around to see him. Without hesitation she reached down and lifted Lux up into a hug, ignoring the throbbing slug against her arm.

"I was so worried about you"

"Well if you can keep a Kikanalo's temper in check, which isn't too hard, and fight, you're welcome to join" Korru said.

"How familiar are you with the Kikanalo Riders already?" he asked, trying to gauge the skill of his squad.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

Xenin swallowed his qualms and smoke as confidently as he could.

"I'm not very familiar, but I've heard wonderful things about the Riders and what you've accomplished. I've been living here for a while and haven't been able to put my skills to proper use. I used to be part of a guard force, and have received enough combat training to consider myself liable. I guess hearing about you made me feel like it was my duty to stand up for who I am. I want to be a protector of this island and its people, and I'm ready to go through any tests or training to prove my worth to you, sir."

Edited by Requiem

IC: Servaas and Talitha

"Mainly browsing," Servaas said after releasing Farzan's hand. "I came here with-"

Servaas paused for a moment and glanced around to check where Talitha was. She had moved on from the spears to another stall a little bit farther away that was displaying a relitively simple "perpetual motion" apparatus. It didn't really live up to it's name, it'd probably have to be reset every few days

"Her." He gestured in Talitha's direction. "Long story."

Talitha was looking at some sort of contraption, she had no idea what it was supposed to do, but it looked cool. Then she noticed Servaas point at her. He was talking to a Fa-Matoran inventor, probably some sort of techno babble.

Smiling at the contraption's owner, she headed over to where Servaas was standing.

"Who's your new friend?" She said, elbowing him in the side. For all she knew he didn't have any friends.

"Talitha," Servaas said, looking down at her, "Farzan. Farzan, Talitha."

The reasons in my head for why a Toa and a Vortixx were travelling together made for a neat little list in total, with reasons ranging from "brainwashing" to... "brainwashing", look, I don't want to say that I can't see a Vortixx and a Toa have a friendship or something like that, but that'd mean living in the real world, and I've kinda sorta been living in Farzan's world for some time now, where everything is explodey and noisy albeit with a subtle hint of finesse and function.

With this application, I reconsidered this Toa/Vortixx... duo, pair, couple (no way)... whatever. The point is there was a Toa and a Vortixx who seemed to be comfortable enough around each other, and I decided to stop thinking about it before my brain spun out of control and hit critical mass and officially blew my mind.

"Hello, Talitha," I said with a friendly grin, "Name's Farzan, and this is Kreff"

My ussal Crab scuttled forth to look at the two visitors, apparently put more at easy by the innocent sort of aura around the Vo-Toa. He chirped friendlily, extending an open claw in greeting.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: A ship without a sail pulled into the ports at Forsi. A hired sailor from Ga-Koro manned the wheel. I stood behind him, and as the docks came closer, I looked to Vilak, who nodded. We moved as one, leaping off the deck at full speed-being that we both wear Kakama, that's really fast. We held a pair of ropes in our hands, fastening them to the pier, before we used them to pull the ship closer.

Having reached our first destination, the Akiru held a breif meeting. They agreed with my decision to have Vilak and Bijackal hold back. They were not engineers, so it made sense to have them keep watch while we visited the Tech Expo.

The rest of the Akiru climbed aboard the Iron Mahi, numbering two less than usual. We enjoyed the ride-until now I had only heard rumors of the Mahi's might, but it was indeed impressive.

We climbed off the Mahi some time later, and walked out to the Tech Expo.

OOC:Akiru open for interaction excluding Vilak, Bijackal.

Onu-Koro's streets had made me used to dusty air, so the atmosphere didn't faze me as I poked my head out from my tent to see another one put up nearby... one that hosted a few familiar faces.

"Oi," I called to Miraul, "fancy seeing the Toa Akiru here"

OOC: Mild note, the Akiru are here as spectators, rather than exhibitors-the circumstances didn't really permit them to bring anything other then what they might typically carry. So I'll ignore the bit about the tent. Sorry for the late reply as well, my schedule is the "aftermath of robotics competition" season, which can complicate things. Hope you don't mind my popping in here. Does Miraul have any past interaction with Farazan that I don't recall?

IC(Miraul):

I heard someone call my name,,and turned my head long enough to see who called it, but found myself in the middle of what might prove to be a mildly important discussion with a potential customer. In the end, unfortunately, there was nothing I could do for the Vortixx-what he wanted was just a little beyond what someone on this island can build, even if someone could wherever they come from. I'd gotta admit I'd love to reverse engineer some of their tech, though. There's just no arguing with that.

After taking care of that matter, I turned my attention to the Matoran who had called my name. I stood in his feild of veiw, but remained quiet to be polite-he was in a conversation, after all.

IC:

melna hugging

um

dull, obstinate throbbing in brain; possibly heat stroke, more likely my circulation being cut off by the strength of a concerned amazon

no response from slug yet, minus odd and chaotic juxtaposition of colours in my vision; strange, figured it'd be all up in this. worrying

"melna" i said, voice wheezing like a deflating balloon, "it would be nice not to suffer from brain death yet; have things i'd like to do with my life"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Oh, unforgivable for sure ;)

IC: Day

"Easy Melna..." Day cooed, gently placing a hand on her shoulder though for an instant, his grip was a little more firm than he'd intended it to be. The tension in his fingers eased away a split second later.

He peered over to Lux, whose face was pained and flushed with color from suffocation.

"You okay?"

OOC: @Tabby No, not IC, anyway, Farzan knows them by reputation, though.

IC:

Xenin swallowed his qualms and smoke as confidently as he could.

"I'm not very familiar, but I've heard wonderful things about the Riders and what you've accomplished. I've been living here for a while and haven't been able to put my skills to proper use. I used to be part of a guard force, and have received enough combat training to consider myself liable. I guess hearing about you made me feel like it was my duty to stand up for who I am. I want to be a protector of this island and its people, and I'm ready to go through any tests or training to prove my worth to you, sir."

"With that attitude you'll figure it out in two seconds flat, I'm sure" Korru stated as he guided Xenin over to the counter.

"This is Rakona, she's also new to the Riders, I'll be showing you the ropes"

IC: Melna (Tech Expo)

It took a moment or two before Melna noticed the wheezing, struggling Matoran in her arms, at which point she immediately switched gears again and put him down gently, mumbling apologies endlessly as she did so.

"Really sorry, didn't mean to..."

She felt awful about this whole thing, poor Lux had already gone through so much and now she was only making it worse. She just wanted to help, but her instincts had everything about this situation pegged wrong, she couldn't trust them. After that came using her brain... and to be quite frank that wasn't her strongest suit.

She remained silent, trying to calm herself (Day's hand on her shoulder didn't hurt), as she too waited for Lux to answer.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Torvoth

"What do you mean I'm damaged? You just walked right into my elbow!" he snarled, more than a little disappointed that Ior had somehow dodged his tactically placed elbow strike. He glared. "Let's settle this mano-y-mano... upstairs." Noticing the matoran's somewhat confused expression, he added, "There are fewer people there."

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

IC: Ior & Ardoku

The po-matoran looked at the vortixx with an expression of extreme disbelief. "... Are you serious? Leave me alone, you goddamn psychopath!" Ior ran upstairs, opening his room and running inside, locking it behind him.

Leaving his room again to see what was taking his partner so long, Ardoku saw a po-matoran run by and into one of the rooms. Wonder what's up with him?

What the karzahni is wrong with that guy? Ior thought as he sat on his bed, facing the window to watch the clouds pass over in the slowly dimming sky.

Edited by Toa Onaku

"What exactly is the role of the Kikanalo Riders in the Sentinels? I'd like to know what I am getting into before I actually join."

OOC:

Gear, I think you missed this post.

"Very well. Putting aside my, how to put it politely, distaste for Toa, I'll hire you. Now, here is some money, go out and buy some sort of apartment, with at least two rooms - a main room and an office for your job. You'll have the printing press there, and will be responsible for making all the newspapers. My office and home would not fit such a device."

Edited by Canis Lycaon

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:

"don't worry, i'm perfectly fine," I said, stumbling around in the sand for a while before I regained my bearings. "Karz, that was certainly a new experience, wasn't it. Getting hugged to death..."

A sensation of deep glowering settled in the pit of my mind, compliments of the slug, at the thought of having been too busy suffocating to appreciate being hugged by Melna. Under any other circumstance, I probably would've given it a mental backhand for being so goddamned neurotic in regards to her, but...

I was kind of in the same boat on this one.

"Anyway," I continued, with some enthusiasm, "Doom and gloom aside, did I miss anything exciting?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"The Kikanalo Riders are the Koro's Heavy Cavalry. It's our job to patrol the desert and keep a lookout for oases, Rahi and people who've gotten lost on their way to the Village"

IC: Melna (Tech Expo)

"Not really, no" Melna mumbled, "I don't think there's anything special that bears mention"

"But it's good to know you're feeling fine." She said, letting a smile creep back on her face.

"Anyone else feel like sitting down for a bit? I'm dying of thirst"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: 88 nodded in agreement and accepted the money and went off on a house hunt. Soon after 88 started to walk, he spied a realtor and rushed over. Poking his head inside the stone home, 88 said, "I would like to buy a house."

Four hours later, 88 was the proud owner of a two-story Po-Koronan stone dome home. The two story homes were somewhat rare, and he was lucky to have one- especially one with ceilings fit for a Toa and walls wide enough for a printing press. 88 couldn't think of a way to get a printing press to the top floor, so he quickly decided it would go on the bottom. He went out and bought a hammock that would be his bed for the time being. After setting it up at home, he admired his house- but soon realized it had been made possible because of the Skadi. He climbed down the ladder into the ground floor and went out searching for the Skadi to ask him what to do next.

88 said to himself, "I'm finally gonna ask him what his name is!"

I HATE SCORPIOS